Author Topic: The Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty (Completed)  (Read 942653 times)

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
Re: The Dreamweaver Dynasty
« Reply #330 on: October 09, 2010, 07:45:43 AM »
-splutters at the pictures of the similar cousins-
I think that Ethan Bunch is a pre-made Sim living in Sunset Valley when the game starts.
The Sims 3 Wiki has this: http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Ethan_Bunch  :o
So, he's like.. around 4 generations old?

Right, The Bunch family lives in Sunset Valley at the start of the game, like the Goths, Altos, Landgraabs, etc.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline JeffGuy

• Llama Wrangler
  • "Look! A Pigeon Pie!" - The Pure Randomness
« Reply #331 on: October 09, 2010, 07:46:50 AM »
HA! That's hilarious! Can I use it as my quote sometime? ;D ;D

Yeah, you're welcome too! :)
"There's a lot of things I don't understand...but that's what makes life special" - GMM

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
« Reply #332 on: October 09, 2010, 11:33:37 AM »
Ok, I'm changing it now. Sorry Silver. I like your song, but this is a lot funnier.
Formerly Simstar3

Offline SimCK

• Nooboo
« Reply #333 on: October 10, 2010, 06:46:35 AM »
Hi there! Long time lurker, first time poster; just wanted to tell you how much I'm enjoying your Dynasty Pam. You have a gift for storytelling and an eye for colour.

And believe me, you may think that you're not particularly creative, but if you saw the boxes I subject my poor sims to, you'd change your mind! I have no talent for colour, I hate multiple stories, and I tend to place items then think about walls. My current game has their bathrooms accessed from the outside because of... well, a combination of bad design and laziness.

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #334 on: October 10, 2010, 12:30:06 PM »
My current game has their bathrooms accessed from the outside because of... well, a combination of bad design and laziness.

lol!

Welcome to the forum.  I'm with you on not doing well with color.  At one point I was in a college art course, (started college AFTER 6 kids), and just couldn't get my still life to look right.  My FOUR YEAR OLD comes in and says, "Mommy, it needs red right there."  (It was a still life of a green plant).  I figured I couldn't lose anything so put some red where he said and voila!  It all came to life.  I still can't see colors in that way, but Pam has a real gift for putting things together.
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline SimCK

• Nooboo
« Reply #335 on: October 10, 2010, 02:36:17 PM »
lol!

Welcome to the forum.  I'm with you on not doing well with color.

Thanks! And I just realised that part of the reason my decor looks a little off in my Sims' bungalow might be something to do with the lime green cowboy wallpaper in the living/kitchen/dining/hall thing.

... I'm really not very good at decorating.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Watcher
« Reply #336 on: October 10, 2010, 11:42:32 PM »
My latest addition to the Dynasty house was to add a third floor above ground.  This gives the house a total of 5 levels.  The new top level is where Banana will live.  I went with the diagonal theme again as this part of the house is directly above Nectarine and Indigo's diagonal rooms.  The yellow is not banana yellow, but rather a bit more subdued yellow that's not so hard on the eyes.  In keeping with Banana's modern style, I used the bathroom items from High End Loft and the bedroom from the Stanke Collection.

I took these pictures with the walls up so you can fully appreciate the diagonal style, but it makes it hard to see the whole room.  Here's the bedroom side.

This is the bathroom side.  It can only be accessed from the bedroom.

And this is a small kitchen area where Banana and her husband can eat leftovers from the fridge without having to go all the way to the ground level.

This mirror was a gift and I think it's lovely in Banana's room.

I also made Banana a small area to relax and watch television while her nectar is processing in the basement.

Banana had a bit of a crush on Dean DeLong and had her first kiss with him, but his hot headed trait was worrisome.  Luckily, Chaquita Brannon has a brother who is now in high school.  Kerry Brannon is a Couch Potato, a Light Sleeper, and Eco Friendly.  He's muscular and wears very short hair.  I think he has a bit of a military look about him.

Banana had a specific wish to kiss Kerry.  Since she has shown a clear preference, Kerry will be the father of the next generation.  They are now going steady.

Speaking of Chiquita, she was having an independent interaction with Banana and I saw the message "Chiquita thinks Banana is ok."  It made me laugh.  ;D

Suddenly, the young days of the 3rd generation trio were over.  At one big birthday party, first Periwinkle aged up.

Next came wild child Chartreuse.

Last was handsome Oliver.

Here's a bonus shot of Chartreuse aging up, just for Metro.

Perwinkle became distraught over her gray hair and dowdy clothes.

I took care of all of them right away.

Chartreuse doesn't think Elderhood is any reason to give up her wild child image.  She's at level 6 of the Rock Star career, so she's really just getting started. 

I actually didn't know that Elders could wear bikinis.

The next day, Periwinkle posed for her portrait, ice sculpture, and photograph.  I'm not sure if she was cranky or just very serious about it.

After one last review of all the requirements, Periwinkle ate her first Ambrosia.  The third generation Dreamweaver immortal has emerged!

Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

ladylaw1978

« Reply #337 on: October 11, 2010, 12:40:10 AM »
Whoa girl, you're getting up there. And as someone said earlier, I really love your dynasty. I always want more. Its so funny that Chaquita and Banana are friends. What else would they be? LOL

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #338 on: October 11, 2010, 01:08:08 AM »
Awesome update Pam! :D

Offline Anushka

• Watcher
« Reply #339 on: October 11, 2010, 03:46:36 AM »
Congratulation on third immortal and for keeping Chartreuse wild and happy:)
It is always nice when Sims choose their future spouses like that and it was logical that Banana will choose to be Chiquita's sister-in-law hahahaha

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #340 on: October 11, 2010, 05:50:46 AM »
*Hums Chiquita Banana theme and toddles off to bed after reading Pam's update*.   Good work, Pam.  Still loving it.  I get a kick out of Chartreuse.
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Watcher
« Reply #341 on: October 12, 2010, 01:55:22 AM »
A short update.

Banana successfully aged up to Young Adult.  All of her teenage friends came to the party.  (You can see Periwinkle's wedding ice sculpture in the background.)

She looked pretty good, but still had to get her hair, makeup, and wardrobe done.  I still think she looks just like her mother...  a blonde Periwinkle.

She got her portrait, ice sculpture, and photograph done the very next day.  Thankfully, my game successfully saved all of Banana's aging up and museum pieces, although it crashed during the redecorating of the living room.  Gah!  I got Periwinkle's museum room finished, though.  I'm using the codes to color the lights in the room the same color as the Immortal's name.  So, all of these lights are coded to be the periwinkle color.  Nectarine's room is a little harsh, so I'm going to be careful to use light and muted colors for the remaining Dynasty yet to be born.

Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

Choccolatee

« Reply #342 on: October 12, 2010, 02:33:52 AM »
So, I'm guessing for Banana's living room, that it'll be mostly items from the HELS and Store?

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Watcher
« Reply #343 on: October 12, 2010, 02:59:38 AM »
So, I'm guessing for Banana's living room, that it'll be mostly items from the HELS and Store?

Yes, exactly.  I used a lot of Ultra Lounge living room items from the Sims 3 Store. 

Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Watcher
« Reply #344 on: October 12, 2010, 03:30:10 AM »
I decided to give the entire front of the house a dazzling Banana touch.  I was really tired of the black and white kitchen and bath.  Now it's all about Banana!

Here's the living room from the front of the house.  Note the lovely herring bone wood flooring.

The same room from the back view.  The only pattern is a thin diagonal stripe.  The rest is a banana colored brick/mortar pattern that is very subtle. 

The kitchen was only recolored and re-textured with banana colored marble and wood.  No items were actually changed.  The bathroom was given an updated modern sink, toilet, and mirror.  The rest was just recolored.

Oops!  I forgot to change the ceiling light in the bathroom.

Pam's Sims 4 World Blog