Author Topic: My sim's daughter who moved out has children  (Read 2115 times)

Offline Janna

• Watcher
My sim's daughter who moved out has children
« on: November 15, 2013, 03:10:32 PM »
This is a first for me, so it may be common and I am just didn't realize it.

My sim couple has two daughters and both are married.  One moved out while she was pregnant, so that baby was expected.  What I hadn't expected to see was her later on in the game with a second baby and a third on the way.

The length of time for the babies is a bit off also (I think).  She was pregnant when she moved out.  That was one day, three days later her sister gets pregnant and meets her in the garden the day after she gets her baby bump.    I would expect her to have had the baby, but to have another one who is also a toddler and be pregnant with the third one? 

I don't remember how long a pregnancy last, I didn't pay attention to that aspect of the game, but still, that is too short of a time for the second baby to be a toddler and pregnant with the third one.  Or am I wrong in my guessing of days?

Is this a common occurrence ad I just have not experienced it? 

Offline Stormi71

• Occult
Re: my sims daughter who moved out has children
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2013, 06:48:33 PM »
Similar thing happened to me. I have the life span on epic, so unless you manually age them up, they are nooboos for a long time. I'm into my 3rd generation of a family, and there are basically no teens or children for my sim teen and child to be friends with. So I decided I needed to populate the town, and swapped active household to a couple, made them try for baby, heard the chimes, went back to my main family. I saw the pregnant Sim several sim days later, thinking she'd have the big belly, but no, she had a toddler!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
Re: My sim's daughter who moved out has children
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2013, 09:44:17 PM »
Story Progression is what made her have more babies. It doesn't usually work that well, though. As for the aging, I've noticed in other household that babies age up much faster. I don't know why.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."