Author Topic: Plumbot trait chips disappeared?!  (Read 4258 times)

Offline LucyLove

• Nooboo
Plumbot trait chips disappeared?!
« on: October 31, 2013, 08:19:04 PM »
I am so upset right now. I had my Sim work really hard on advancing his bot building and advanced tech skills, so I could have him make a plumbot. Took me 2 or 3 days real time to level up on the bot making machine and make the trait chips and nanites. I also scoured the wasteland for nanites to complete the trait chips I wanted. Long story short, I decided to move my Sim family into a bigger, high tech home, so I went to edit town and moved everyone, then oh the horror, I click on my bots and neither one of them have the trait chips I installed in their systems.  :-\ I just wanted to warn you all, be careful moving your families from edit town into another home. I don't know if this is an isolated incident or if it's another bug. Is there any way I can get the trait chips back or will I have to make them again? 

Offline Shirin

• Watcher
Re: Plumbot trait chips disappeared?!
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2013, 11:16:34 PM »
May I ask why you chose to move them via Edit Town instead of the in-game move?

In answer to your question, it sounds like another bug related to the plumbots and trait chips, and I suspect you'll have to make them again.

(I am hoping that if you do the in-game move instead of Edit Town move, you won't have that problem :( )

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline LucyLove

• Nooboo
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2013, 01:14:20 AM »
I was editing the town and adding another home and I didn't want to go back in- game to move everyone. Now I wish I had. Yes, unfortunately I had to start making them again, on the bright side I did find the uber nanite I was looking for to make a sentient trait chip  :) I will see what happens if I move everyone in game, but I'll use a less valuable trait chip.

Offline Shirin

• Watcher
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2013, 06:27:16 PM »
Ahh, that makes sense. Let us know how it goes with an in-game move!

anything