Author Topic: The Disney Legacy: Sleeping Beauty 2.3  (Read 43733 times)

Offline AceFace

• Nooboo
Re: The Disney Legacy: Cinderella 1.8
« Reply #60 on: February 10, 2014, 04:07:11 PM »
I absolutely love this legacy thread! Please give us more!

Offline OldRiverBear

• Is 12% Diabolical
  • Nooboo
  • Don't you....FORGET ABOUT ME!
« Reply #61 on: February 14, 2014, 08:55:03 PM »
 Alright I'm going to be real for a moment, This is just fantastic! I immediately fell in love with Cindy, her house, and just about everything else. The pictures look like something out of fairy tale book and the characters are just charming. Now if you don't mind, I going to be stalking this story.
"Whoa, Ok Whoa. No one said nothing about extortion or blackmail ok. Just a simple beautiful Christmas star that if you bought from me right now at a hefty price of $140 would ensure that I don't destroy your house or threaten your family."

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Pixelen

• Llama Wrangler
Re: The Disney Legacy: Cinderella 1.9
« Reply #62 on: March 04, 2014, 05:08:56 AM »
Hi guys, thanks so much for all the replies, love you all! I'm sorry it's been so long, I've been really busy working and haven't had any time to update :( Without further ado, here is the next part!

---

Well that was that! We were married. And he couldn't even be serious on our wedding day! But I loved it, he always had me in stitches.

We cut the cake in that very same kitchen I'd eaten dinner in at the ball. It felt like a lifetime ago. And here we were now, husband and wife.

I, of course, baked the cake. And it was amazing, if I do say so myself!

"Are you having a good time, sweetie?" I asked Malcolm earnestly.

"Of course I am. You look beautiful Cindy."

I couldn't help but blush. For the first time in my life, I really did feel beautiful.

That night, after all the guests had left, Malcolm and I cuddled up in bed together. He was being very romantic and well... you can guess what happened next.

Yeah. That.

Bruno and Lassie had settled in together pretty well. They were becoming fast friends!

Before I knew it, I was showing a little bump! Malcolm and I were having a baby! We were so excited.

Malcolm's birthday fast approached, and we decided to celebrate by having another little party!

He was a real adult now, and looked so handsome and distinguished to me.

Anastacia and Drizella came, never passing up an excuse to climb the social ladder!

I totally enjoyed my free time, spending ours sitting outside reading books in the sunshine! I loved being pregnant, it gave me such a happy glow.

One night, however, on my way up to bed, I started to get a really funny feeling in my stomach.

"Malcolm!" I squawked loudly. "I think the baby's coming!"

He couldn't have raced down the stairs any faster. He wasn't exactly a very calming presence though! I tried to remember the breathing exercises I'd learnt from the pregnancy book.

And well, it must have worked, because we soon welcomed a little baby girl into the family! She had such beautiful blonde hair and blue eyes that we decided to name her Aurora, after the dawn.

Things were pretty idyllic in the Disney household! I loved looking after all the animals. Lassie and Bruno competed over bringing in the newspaper every day. Lassie usually won. She was a pretty headstrong gal!

But Bruno and I were still best buddies.

Every now and then, I would dress up a little for formal occasions, but I felt much more comfortable these days in casual clothes.

Malcolm and I were pretty relaxed. Aurora was such a little angel, she hardly ever cried! We had to admit, we were pretty relieved as we'd heard raising a baby could be hard work. But Aurora was no trouble at all.

Malcolm absolutely adored her. He found it hard to put her down, he just wanted to play with her all day!

I started to feel a little queasy in the mornings, but I thought nothing of it. The royal diet was a pretty rich change from what I was used to with Regina, it was only natural that my stomach would have a few objections.

At least, that's what I thought it was, until I got another little bump! Malcolm was overjoyed at the news.

He was doing really well at work lately, so he splashed out on a new car. It really suited him!

---

Okay well that's all for now I promise to update soon! (pinky swear :P)

Offline Mizzilee

• Townie
  • Mistress of Pumpkins
« Reply #63 on: March 12, 2014, 03:44:45 AM »
Disney nooboos! So sweeeeeet. I can't wait for another update. I wanna see Aurora all grown up!
"In this town we call home, everyone hail to the pumpkin song"

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #64 on: March 14, 2014, 08:37:12 PM »

"Who needs a fairy godmother when you have your mum watching over you from the afterlife?"

I love it! Bookmarked, and eagerly awaiting more.

Offline Lizzycakecool

• 100% sim
  • Llama Wrangler
  • You got this.
« Reply #65 on: March 15, 2014, 03:27:11 AM »
Can't wait for the next update!
Everyone wants happiness
No one wants pain
But you cant have a rainbow
Without a bit of rain!

Offline Pixelen

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #66 on: March 15, 2014, 11:40:55 AM »
Right, time to reply to everyone!

I was laughing when I saw the line mentioning about stripper, haha. I loved this chapter; I hope that Cindy will live happily from now on. I believe Nooboo will coming next :P

Haha yes he just randomly turned up and I was like... well this is pretty out of place in a Disney castle! But hey it's a Bachelorette party, anything goes!

I'm happy to see Cindy already found her happiness; I don't mind her sister to come over but not their mother. Looking at your story all this time your Sims looks beautiful and don’t forget about those beautiful screenshots! You have good skill at editing, Pixelen!

I always wonder what kind of skin that your Sims uses! Oh, no link is okay but mentions the name is alright. I’ll search that myself, sometimes I need one beautiful Sims that looks different with skin alone ::) If that come up with non-default I could die happily ;D

I’ll be waiting for the next chapter to find out whose story on the store!

Yeah as long as Regina doesn't show up! Drizella and Anastacia are okay in small doses and when they're kept away from their mother, haha. Aw thank you, I tried to make them look fairytale-ish :) EDIT: Sorry I got it wrong, the skin I use is I think the weak skin by teru_k and there is a default version!

I absolutely love this legacy thread! Please give us more!

Thanks so much! I will do my best to keep motivated and posting haha.

Alright I'm going to be real for a moment, This is just fantastic! I immediately fell in love with Cindy, her house, and just about everything else. The pictures look like something out of fairy tale book and the characters are just charming. Now if you don't mind, I going to be stalking this story.

I don't mind at all! Stalk away! Haha thank you so much, that comment really brightened up my day :D Makes all the long and boring process of editing and uploading pics worth it!

Disney nooboos! So sweeeeeet. I can't wait for another update. I wanna see Aurora all grown up!

Haha nooboos, hadn't heard that slang until I joined here! Yeah it's a bit annoying that you can only have 25 pictures per update :( but I will keep going!

"Who needs a fairy godmother when you have your mum watching over you from the afterlife?"

I love it! Bookmarked, and eagerly awaiting more.

Aw thanks! I kind of wanted Cinderella to make her own destiny rather than relying on everyone else like in the film :P and her mum makes a perfect fairy godmother with her ghostly powers!

Can't wait for the next update!

Next part coming soon, thanks so much for reading and commenting!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Pixelen

• Llama Wrangler
Re: The Disney Legacy: Cinderella 1.10
« Reply #67 on: March 15, 2014, 11:49:24 AM »

And Malcolm wasn't the only one living the high life. Lassie made it pretty clear where she thought she deserved to sleep!

And even Bruno was living much more comfortably than he was used to!

I was showing quite a lot by now, and Malcolm joked that I would be "popping" anytime now. I hoped that was the case, cause this baby was holding on steadfastly!

I spent most of my time now in the nursery, fussing over Aurora. I was getting pretty restless!

Malcolm helped out of course. He would never miss an opportunity to treat her like a princess.

But he couldn't be there all the time, and one day, whilst he was at work...

I finally went into labour!

It was a harder birth this time, but eventually a little baby boy was born! For his bravery and resilience, we named him Arthur.

I wanted to get back in shape after the pregnancy, so I started jogging around the neighbourhood in the mornings. I used to pass by my old house.

Once, when I was sure no one was in, I even snuck in with my old key to get a drink! It was weirdly nostalgic, but I was glad I was out of that place now.

Time went by far too quickly, and Malcolm got a promotion to town mayor! He was very dedicated to his work.

Aurora grew up into a sweet little toddler! She was such a cutie.

She was so creative, always making up little stories with her dolls.

Malcolm and I were so happy. I couldn't have imagined a better ending to my story.

Aurora and Arthur were growing up so fast, and we loved them so much.

And we hadn't lost the magic from our relationship, if you know what I mean.

I started to get a really strong craving for watermelon, I'm not too sure why. I kept making Malcolm drive to the store to get me some more, poor guy.

But the reason become apparent when we realised I was eating for two! We couldn't wait for another little bundle of joy to arrive.

During my pregnancy I became really good friends with Lassie. I just love animals I guess!

We made room for another little one to complete the family.

(Can you guess who it's going to be?)

Malcolm was out in the garden one day when he told me something that made me happy. He had just finished playing chess (yes, we set up a chess table in the grounds as per Disney tradition!) when he saw two butterflies fluttering around each other and intertwining near my parents' graves. I hoped it was a message, and it meant that they were happy.

Malcolm was such a good dad, always entertaining the kids.

He loved having little nonsense conversations with Aurora.

And Arthur loved being picked up by his daddy.

---

That's all for now folks! I'll be sure to check in soon. Thanks so much for reading, and please comment if you're liking it!

Offline Lizzycakecool

• 100% sim
  • Llama Wrangler
  • You got this.
« Reply #68 on: March 15, 2014, 01:28:19 PM »
This story is so good! Bookmarked!
Everyone wants happiness
No one wants pain
Without a bit of rain!

Offline Ijzabela

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #69 on: March 16, 2014, 06:13:33 PM »
I really like this story. So excited for the next chapter! I'm just wondering, where's Drizella's long, curly, beautiful hair from?

Offline Pixelen

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #70 on: March 18, 2014, 10:43:33 AM »
This story is so good! Bookmarked!

Yay, thank you!

I really like this story. So excited for the next chapter! I'm just wondering, where's Drizella's long, curly, beautiful hair from?

Thanks! Next part up soon. It's by Newsea and it's called Lullaby. :)

[Link removed.  We don't allow links to third party content.  -Pam]

Offline Lizzycakecool

• 100% sim
  • Llama Wrangler
  • You got this.
« Reply #71 on: March 21, 2014, 04:03:36 AM »
This story is soo good! I am staying here till the next update!*giggles excitedly* ... 10 hours later...*yawn* "THE NEXT UPDATE!"
Everyone wants happiness
No one wants pain
Without a bit of rain!

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
« Reply #72 on: March 21, 2014, 11:14:33 AM »
Ah, you're approaching the next generation already. Can't wait to see Aurora grow up, and Arthur and the next baby girl - I can't work out who it'll be.
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Offline Pixelen

• Llama Wrangler
Re: The Disney Legacy: Cinderella 1.11
« Reply #73 on: March 23, 2014, 06:51:25 AM »
Ah, you're approaching the next generation already. Can't wait to see Aurora grow up, and Arthur and the next baby girl - I can't work out who it'll be.

Yep indeedy, exciting! Ooh well you're about to find out! Although colour preference may be misleading...

Time for part 11! The short chapters you have to upload here will make this very long haha.

---

After we'd been settled in for a while, Mum showed up a couple of times. She seemed proud of me. She hovered around the nursery for a while, watching Aurora and Arthur.

This baby was a pretty hefty kicker! It was like they were desperate to get out.

I spent my days hovering around the house, looking after the various babies and animals. It was turning into a bit of zoo!

I started to get pregnancy pains late one night, but refused to leave for the hospital before I tidied the room.

Old habits die hard I guess! Malcolm had no idea what I was doing, but he has proven himself slightly useless in these situations.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING, WOMAN? WE NEED TO LEAVE, RIGHT NOW!"

See what I mean? Cool as ice.

Well anyway, we left the hospital later that night with a little baby... girl. Yes, it was a girl, but it was so strange. The little thing would wriggle and kick every time we tried to wrap her in a pink blanket. She would only snuggle up into a blue one. We decided to call her Alice, meaning noble.

We finally had completed our little family.

And well, the time raced by until it was time for me to become a fully-fledged adult. I didn't feel nearly old enough, but that's life I suppose.

I was older, but no wiser!

I decided it was time to dress a bit more mature, now that I was a full-time mother. I still felt much more comfortable in casual clothes than a ballgown though! (This is pretty much what Cinderella wears in Cinderella II, Malcolm's blue clothing is from that film too!)

Aurora taught herself the xylophone, and I have to say, she's a natural. She was so gifted at music!

Soon it was time for little Arthur to grow up.

He was such a brave little boy!

He and Aurora became fast friends. I think she was just happy she had someone to play with finally!

Malcolm started to study to become more charismatic, hoping to perform better at his job. He was such a hard worker! But I could tell he really enjoyed being a politician.

Alice was a very peculiar little baby. She was sometimes very quiet and barely stirred for hours, then sometimes out of nowhere she would have a huge screaming fit until Malcolm or I picked her up and rocked her back to sleep. I hoped the poor little thing wasn't having nightmares.

Aurora had soon learnt every song there was to play on the xylophone! She loved it.

And Arthur was such a fearless little guy, he used to love it when I'd pretend to be a monster and attack him. He had the funniest laugh!

Bella soon visited me, she told me that her and Morty had gotten married and were expecting their first child! I was so happy for them.

Yep, life was pretty good in the Disney household. I'd got back into cooking, and was hoping to get my job back as a chef.

I was also keeping up with exercise, and was much better than when I'd first started!

I heard gossip now and then about Regina, last thing I heard she was charming some poor innocent young man into a relationship. He happened to be very wealthy; completely unrelated I'm sure.

It just made me really happy I'd escaped when I had, and lived the blessed life I did today with my beautiful children.

---

It's Alice! Yay! She is a very unusual baby. I feel like all the little nooboos have developed personalities already! I really didn't start off with having a plan about who Cinderella's children would be and kind of played it by ear but I'm really happy with them and think they turned out well. So there's going to be more of a focus on Aurora and Alice as this is kind of a dual legacy, but we'll still follow Arthur's life and see who his children will be as well. Anyway I hope you liked it and please comment if you're reading!

Offline Lizzycakecool

• 100% sim
  • Llama Wrangler
  • You got this.
Re: The Disney Legacy: Cinderella 1.11
« Reply #74 on: March 23, 2014, 02:07:58 PM »
Why's Alice wearing blue? What an odd one!
Everyone wants happiness
No one wants pain
Without a bit of rain!

anything