Author Topic: The Disney Legacy: Sleeping Beauty 2.3  (Read 43719 times)

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
Re: The Disney Legacy: Cinderella 1.7
« Reply #45 on: November 22, 2013, 06:24:52 PM »
You can't leave it at that! I want more please ^_^
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Offline Luna

• Silent Reader
  • Immortal
  • The time is always right to do what is right :)
« Reply #46 on: November 22, 2013, 06:29:44 PM »
It seems that you have problem with picture related things. I just see there's problem in the previous chapter.
For example just see 1.4

I loved your story so far.
You’re so good with words and the screenshots just fascinating, especially with that editing. That must take a lot of effort.

Please finish it! Keep move on; don’t ever let what people say ruining your passion for creating this attempt. And don't leaving us as your reader with such cliffhanger ending. No one ever made story like you ♥!
Just enjoy being yourself, you're unique, special and no one ever create story like you ♥ - Luna -

My story:
For The Children - Chapter 6: Adorable

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
  • Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
« Reply #47 on: November 22, 2013, 06:45:51 PM »
I'm reading yours, but it seems that I forget to reply. My bad :P

1.6 - 1.7
Cinderella looks pretty and so different. Some people wouldn't expect that was her.
That was a nice plot to see how Anastacia playing her role. But, I really hope that she could be friend with our Cinderella.
I was laughing to see Miss Disney part. I totally forget about her family name ::) I can see one was wearing a outfits from Katy Perry Stuff Packs and the other one is CC related yes? It's like Greeks clothes with some modification. Correct me if I wrong :P

Hmm, I think we know about how it ends but I need to know how you play that part first. I guess that I must wait for that part. If Malcolm truly loves her, he wouldn't mind to see her and accept her whoever she is. That’s a fairy tale for me and you :P
I can’t wait for Belle and The Beast XD
“Sometimes the little things in life mean the most.” ― Ellen Hopkins

My Stories:
1. The Demosthenes Immortal Dynasty: Kev's Corner #08 - Thankful (31/12/13)
2. The Goode-Rotter's Life Story: Case Eleven - Signs of Love (27/12/13)

Offline Mizzilee

• Townie
  • Mistress of Pumpkins
« Reply #48 on: November 24, 2013, 03:05:55 PM »
Ugh, I really really really hope Cindy can get out there before Regina messes things up! But then again, this is the story of Cinderella. -sighs- The tragic romance of this story is sad but I still love it! Can't wait to see how it progresses.
"In this town we call home, everyone hail to the pumpkin song"

Offline Pixelen

• Llama Wrangler
Re: The Disney Legacy: Cinderella 1.7 Part 2
« Reply #49 on: November 25, 2013, 09:16:30 AM »
Hi guys, thanks for all the comments! Here's part two of chapter 7.

---

I stepped outside. Malcolm's accusatory eyes met mine, and Regina sneered as she walked away.

"Hi, Malcolm."

He said nothing.

"Just let me explain."

I closed the gap between us. I still couldn't look him in the eye.

"It's true, what Regina told you. I'm not Drizella and Anastacia's cousin. I'm their stepsister." I gestured to my clothes. "And I'm a maid... but I wasn't always."

I explained the whole story to him, leaving nothing out. My parent's death and the strange coincidences with Regina, how she took power and stole everything from me. How she made me her slave and allowed me no freedom. I even told him about my mother's spirit watching over me from beyond.

"And that's why I lied to you Malcolm. I couldn't bear to tell you the truth. I just wanted to escape from my life, for a little while at least. I never expected -" my voice trailed off.

"What?" he asked softly.

I sighed. "I never expected to fall in love with you."

I walked away from him, before he could say anything. It was better for him to move on and forget about me. He deserved better.

"Wait."

He pulled me into an embrace.

"I'm sorry you had to go through all that."

Drizella and Anastacia had come outside curiously to see what was going on. Drizella looked on enviously, while Anastacia just looked happy for me.

And then... Malcolm asked me to come and live with him! It was like a dream come true! I said yes, of course. Finally, my chance to escape had come!

Malcolm went inside. He said he had something to do. I left him to it, pulling Bruno into a hug.

"Did you hear that, boy? We're getting out of here!"

His tail wagged excitedly.

Meanwhile, inside...

"Cinderella told me everything. You're lucky I don't have you arrested."

"Oh, come now, Malcolm! Don't be ridiculous. The Landgrabbs and the Tremaines go back a long way! You wouldn't want to jeopardise that relationship now, would you?"

Malcolm ignored her.

"I'll leave you alone on one condition... you never speak to her, ever again."

Regina stared at him blankly. She wasn't used to not getting her way.

"Oh, and... she gets all of her belongings back. And she brings her parents and Bruno with her."

She nodded speechlessly.

"Glad you're in agreement. Goodbye, Regina."

I rushed inside, I couldn't stand the waiting.

"I'm finished. Get all the stuff you want to bring, we're going home."

I smiled, not believing this was happening.

"Okay. I just need to grab my parents graves. I don't need much else."

After I'd finished getting all the things I'd need (including some of my favourite old dresses which had mysteriously resurfaced on my bed), I met Malcolm outside. He was sitting on the floor. I joined him.

"Remember when we stargazed the night of the ball?"

"Well yeah, it was like a week ago." I grinned.

He chuckled. "For old times sake?"

We stared up into the sky happily. It felt like a completely different sky to the one I'd looked at the ball. This time, I didn't have to worry about being caught or punished ever again. This time, I was free.

He whispered in my ear. "See the famous spoon of Leviticus?"

I giggled. I would be so happy even I could just watch the stars with Malcolm every day for the rest of my life.

As we got up, Malcolm looked distracted.

"What's wrong?"

"Cindy, I haven't been completely honest with you either. There's something I have to tell you."

My heart sank. He looked so sad. I hoped he wasn't going to tell me he already had an illegitimate child or something.

"What is it?"

He leant towards me. "Landgrabbs aren't just famous for being wealthy you know. There's something else. You see... Sunset Valley is a principality. And it's technically ruled over by a monarch."

I hesitated. "Okay..." This was going in a totally different direction to what I had expected.

"So that means it's governed by my father. Which makes me..."

"...a prince." I finished for him, before taking a breath. "Wow."

"So... is that okay with you? I mean, I know it's a lot to take in."

I exhaled, letting out a nervous laugh. "Yeah, you could say that."

"And there's one more thing."

"What else could there possibly be?!" I exclaimed.

He suddenly looked really, really nervous. "Well, it, er... It wouldn't be right of me to bring back a girl to the 'palace', as it were, without... erm, making her... my wife."

And before I could react, he'd got down on one knee.

"So with that in mind, will you marry me?"

---

Eee! Exciting chapter! Hope everyone liked it :D

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
« Reply #50 on: November 25, 2013, 02:08:54 PM »
*girly squeal* I loved it! At first I though Malcolm wouldn't believe her or maybe Regina had cast a spell on him, but I'm so happy that wasn't so!

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
« Reply #51 on: November 25, 2013, 07:23:05 PM »
Just say no and the story will be much exciting. Cinderella want to be the one who propose him instead :P
Just get married already and bring the next generation :P

As always those screenshots are wonderful. I really loved to see screenshots in people stories :)
They add so much touch to your stories you know.

My Stories:

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Luna

• Silent Reader
  • Immortal
« Reply #52 on: November 25, 2013, 08:52:28 PM »
Wedding! Wedding! Wedding! Wedding!

I believe the wedding must be spectacular to celebrate Malcolm and Cinderella.
Just enjoy being yourself, you're unique, special and no one ever create story like you ♥ - Luna -

My story:

Offline Mizzilee

• Townie
  • Mistress of Pumpkins
« Reply #53 on: November 26, 2013, 10:24:19 AM »
Your story seems to hate me! No matter where I am I can't see the screenshots for part 2. But you know you're a fantastic writer if the story still goes great without them! Can't wait to see Malcom and Cindy's wedding. The next generation is gonna fun, I can't wait!

Offline Pixelen

• Llama Wrangler
Re: The Disney Legacy: Cinderella 1.8
« Reply #54 on: December 14, 2013, 03:40:40 PM »
Your story seems to hate me! No matter where I am I can't see the screenshots for part 2. But you know you're a fantastic writer if the story still goes great without them! Can't wait to see Malcom and Cindy's wedding. The next generation is gonna fun, I can't wait!

Aw, I'm sorry! The file sizes for the images are quite big I think :( Hopefully it starts working for you again soon! Aw thanks, I'm glad you were still able to figure out what was going on haha!

Thanks to everyone for reading and your comments, I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while, I've been really busy! Here's the next chapter though.

---

Cinderella 1.3: So This Is Love

Of course, I said yes. It was sudden by 'normal' standards, but I knew I was in love, and Malcolm was everything I wanted. It was kind of funny, standing there in my maids outfit while he put a (probably really expensive) diamond ring on my finger.

I immediately pulled him into a hug afterwards, tears forming in my eyes. I just felt so lucky and cherished.

"Oh by the way... I'm guessing you'll want this back?" He grinned, pulling out my glass slipper that I'd left behind at the ball.

"My slipper!" I stuck out my leg, slipping off my cheap servant shoes.

He placed it on my foot gently.

"Would probably help if I had the other one as well, huh."

I shrugged. "Eh, I have it somewhere."

Well, I moved in with Malcolm pretty much straight away, bringing only most important belongings with me. My parents graves of course, and Gus,  Jack and Goldie, and all my old clothes. I'd kind of grown used to my apron by now, it felt too strange to be wearing the formal clothes that I used to favour.

That night, Malcolm arranged a bachelorette party for me. He thought it would help me meet everyone properly so I could fit with his social circle. We invited Anastasia and Drizella as a goodwill gesture, just to show no hard feelings. Regina, needless to say, was not invited.

We jazzed up the ballroom just a little bit to set the party mood.

I was so nervous that I drank a few glasses of champagne before anyone even arrived, to calm my nerves. I may have had one sip too many, because the rest of that night is kind of a blur!

Malcolm's good friends Bella and Morty came. They were both really friendly and I got on with them really well! They were being kind of flirty towards each other all night.

Anastacia came too, although I er... don't remember talking to her much. We had fun though! All the hard times were forgotten. I knew Regina had forced to her do things she didn't mean and she was a good person at heart.

Malcolm and I couldn't keep our hands off each other all night! We kept sneaking off to spend time "alone", teehee.

Apparently during the night I loudly (and drunkenly, it must be said) asked Morty what was going on between him and Bella. He was pretty embarrassed. I don't remember this, but Malcolm filled me in the next day when I was nursing my poor head!

And uh, oh yeah, a male stripper turned up. I wasn't complaining!

All in all, I had a pretty awesome night. Even Drizella had a good time (well, if you include standing around sneering at everyone a good time. Which for her, it is).

Towards the end of the night, I even tested my bartending skills! In my nighgown, no less. I think I'm pretty well suited to this royalty business if you ask me!

Mum showed up the next day, rousing me from my hangover nap. She drifted around the house for a bit, taking everything in. I think she liked it, at least I hoped she did because I owed it all to her!

Malcolm and I settled into a routine. Every morning, he would walk his dog Lassie...

And I would walk Bruno! They loved the exercise, and seemed to get on really well with each other.

Malcolm even introduced me to the treadmill, which he was pretty proficient at.

Me, well, I was kind of a beginner.

Okay, definitely a beginner. But at least it was a start!

We had so much fun together. Life was never boring with Malcolm around!

The days flew by, and eventually it was time for the wedding! I didn't even have time to be nervous about it.

We decided to just have a simple affair outside in the grounds of the mansion, and invited all our friends and family. Malcolm even decided to take my last name rather than the other way around, because he knew how important my legacy was to me.

He was just perfect. It was the happiest day of my life. I couldn't wait for us to spend the rest of our lives together!

---

Yay! Cinderella's finally a princess! And babies in the next chapter :D Sorry for the long gap, hope you liked seeing Malcolm and Cindy settling in to their new lives together!

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
« Reply #55 on: December 14, 2013, 05:23:16 PM »
Cindy looks fantastic and I'm so happy to hear there are babies on the way, and wondering which story is next.

Offline Mizzilee

• Townie
  • Mistress of Pumpkins
« Reply #56 on: December 14, 2013, 08:32:21 PM »
This was such an uplifting thing to read after such a rotten evening haha. I'm in the process of updating my story but awww! I just...this was so cute. I genuinely enjoy Cindy and Malcom. I hope Regina doesn't come and start ruining things.

Offline Pixelen

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #57 on: December 15, 2013, 10:40:59 AM »
Cindy looks fantastic and I'm so happy to hear there are babies on the way, and wondering which story is next.

Aw thank you! I wanted to make her look like in the Disney film, as over time we've all become convinced that her dress is blue when it's actually white! Also, ya know, traditional wedding dress and all that. And I thought Malcolm actually looked better in his prince clothes rather than his suit so I just kept him in that!

This was such an uplifting thing to read after such a rotten evening haha. I'm in the process of updating my story but awww! I just...this was so cute. I genuinely enjoy Cindy and Malcom. I hope Regina doesn't come and start ruining things.

Oh dear, I'm sorry to hear you had bad evening! A bit of Disney cheese always cheers me up when I'm feeling down :) Aw, thanks! Fortunately not, Regina's out of their lives now, but there may be another villain looming...

Offline Luna

• Silent Reader
  • Immortal
« Reply #58 on: December 15, 2013, 03:08:22 PM »
I was laughing when I saw the line mentioning about stripper, haha. I loved this chapter; I hope that Cindy will live happily from now on. I believe Nooboo will coming next :P

My story:

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
« Reply #59 on: December 15, 2013, 04:14:47 PM »
I'm happy to see Cindy already found her happiness; I don't mind her sister to come over but not their mother. Looking at your story all this time your Sims looks beautiful and don’t forget about those beautiful screenshots! You have good skill at editing, Pixelen!

I always wonder what kind of skin that your Sims uses! Oh, no link is okay but mentions the name is alright. I’ll search that myself, sometimes I need one beautiful Sims that looks different with skin alone ::) If that come up with non-default I could die happily ;D

I’ll be waiting for the next chapter to find out whose story on the store!

My Stories:

anything