Author Topic: The Sims 3 Immortal Dynasty Challenge  (Read 3248555 times)

Offline Deklitch

• Tribble of Reality
  • Watcher
  • Tribble is as Tribble does
Re: The Sims 3 Immortal Dynasty Challenge
« Reply #7200 on: February 24, 2013, 03:18:24 AM »
I think I've maybe saved and opened a saved game file since my latest patch up, but I'm not sure.

Edit: It has only been happening since Friday.

Offline Zyffyr

• Townie
« Reply #7201 on: February 24, 2013, 04:34:36 AM »
How do you upgarde a property and how do you know is current upgraded level?

In the 'Map' view, select the property. One of the options will be Real Estate. The sub-options include "Check Upgrade Requirements", "Buy on Lot", "Build on Lot". All should be self explanatory.

Checking the requirements will mention what level you would be upgrading it to, its current level is obviously one lower than that. Additionally, the Map icon that shows that you own it will have a number of stars on it equal to its current level.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Rainbow Dash

• Immortal
« Reply #7202 on: February 24, 2013, 05:19:21 AM »
About those 10 opportunities that are need for that Guitar challenge, can I count them for Black Ops too or do I need to do 6 seperate ops for the latter?

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #7203 on: February 24, 2013, 05:32:22 AM »
You can count as many opportunities have different names. I think several of those do. Remember that the title only needs one word different to count as a different name.
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline Turoskel

• Watcher
« Reply #7204 on: February 24, 2013, 06:38:07 AM »
When starting out the new dumpster diving interaction is great, one trip to the junkyard just got my sim an expensive tumble dryer, a computer, dresser, end table, some metals and bugs.

Also got her an upset stomach as she is neat and it's filthy but even so it was well worth it. At last stuff from the junkyard is useful and in mint condition as well.

I did notice the firefly is missing though, they always showed up for me before, perhaps the patch broke them.

Offline Zoey30

• Nooboo
« Reply #7205 on: February 24, 2013, 07:45:38 AM »
I was wondering if an alien could become a heir, if it's an alien baby from a human mother (founder) and a alien father (spouse), who moved into the household?  :)

TheTripWasInfraGreen

« Reply #7206 on: February 24, 2013, 08:28:03 AM »
Yes, they can be the heir. It's the abduction pregnancies that are banned.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline doxxielover

• Immortal
  • Hello everyone!
« Reply #7207 on: February 24, 2013, 10:56:43 AM »
I'm doing what you do to make your funds 1800. I hit control ( don't have a command button ) shift c and get the the grey. The typing area Is at the top. And I type in testingcheats true. It excepts it each time and goes to color so then I go back in and type the next the familyfunds [] []. It excepts goes to color and then I go back in and do testingcheatsenabled false. But it never changes my money value. What am I doing wrong
I love this forum and just want to say thank you to everyone! :) Have a great rest of your day!

TheTripWasInfraGreen

« Reply #7208 on: February 24, 2013, 11:03:46 AM »
Are you using the brackets when typing your cheats? The brackets aren't supposed to be used.

Offline doxxielover

• Immortal
  • Hello everyone!
« Reply #7209 on: February 24, 2013, 12:15:30 PM »
Oh thank You!
I love this forum and just want to say thank you to everyone! :) Have a great rest of your day!

Offline Rainbow Dash

• Immortal
« Reply #7210 on: February 24, 2013, 09:31:15 PM »
Posted by: ombradellarosa
« on: Today at 05:32:22 AM »Quote

You can count as many opportunities have different names. I think several of those do. Remember that the title only needs one word different to count as a different name.

Yes but if I get the guitar op "Sorting the sound" for example, obviously it counts towards the 10 guitar ops need for that challenge but what I want to know is can it be counted for a Black Op too?

TheTripWasInfraGreen

« Reply #7211 on: February 24, 2013, 09:33:30 PM »
Since it takes up an op slot, yes it can be counted as a BlackOp.

Offline Rainbow Dash

• Immortal
« Reply #7212 on: February 24, 2013, 09:37:08 PM »
Awesome, that makes things easier, it would be a pain to do 10 guitar ops plus 6 others ops on top of that for Black Ops, thanks.  :) Have one more question:

What counts as a property aside from parks, beaches and fishing spots? Does the graveyard count? What about World Adventures locations such as the Martial Arts Academy or Nectary, property or building?

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #7213 on: February 24, 2013, 09:37:45 PM »
Awesome, that makes things easier, it would be a pain to do 10 guitar ops plus 6 others ops on top of that for Black Ops, thanks.  :) Have one more question:

What counts as a property aside from parks, beaches and fishing spots? Does the graveyard count? What about World Adventures locations such as the Martial Arts Academy or Nectary, property or building?

When you go to "Check Real Estate" and buy it.  That screen tells you what is a property and what is a building.
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline Rainbow Dash

• Immortal
« Reply #7214 on: February 24, 2013, 10:09:37 PM »
Haha, of course, thanks Rica.