Author Topic: The Sims 3 Immortal Dynasty Challenge  (Read 3248679 times)

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
Re: The Sims 3 Immortal Dynasty Challenge
« Reply #7005 on: January 25, 2013, 03:54:55 PM »
As soon as you see 0 then it's your Sim's birthday.  Make sure it actually says 0 and go for it.   I have done many many many birthdays in the Grim households at oh-dark-thirty especially for the younger life stages.   Also it's fun to do this so that children/teenagers can stay home for a day and get tutored or start working on something.
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline Deklitch

• Tribble of Reality
  • Watcher
  • Tribble is as Tribble does
« Reply #7006 on: January 25, 2013, 04:39:58 PM »
Thank you, that's what I thought, and have been doing. I wanted to make sure that was fine. :)

Thanks Shirin, I'll look at the birthday cake parties in a whole new way from now on ...

... bend over in such a fashion to look like they're "blowing hot air" from both ends; ...

lol

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Shirin

• Watcher
« Reply #7007 on: January 26, 2013, 11:30:28 AM »
 ;D

I just have exceptionally stupid Sims. I get the traffic issues, the "that person is standing where I want to be!" issue, the seating issue, and the hungry issue, even when I have the party outside or in a huge room, with enough seating for the whole neighborhood, and nothing around the cake-holding surface for yards.

Offline Tilia

• Watcher
« Reply #7008 on: January 26, 2013, 11:39:02 AM »
I've had a request for a non-immortal from my game to be uploaded into the swap shop.  He's an elder, but I imagine people want the YA version.  Is there a way to do this without breaking any rules?

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
« Reply #7009 on: January 26, 2013, 11:40:12 AM »
Go to the dresser with the spare and save to Sim Bin.  Then go into a fresh game and load up CAS - there you should be able to change his age and anything else.  Then you can choose to share him.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline Tilia

• Watcher
« Reply #7010 on: January 26, 2013, 12:00:19 PM »
Go to the dresser with the spare and save to Sim Bin.  Then go into a fresh game and load up CAS - there you should be able to change his age and anything else.  Then you can choose to share him.

Perfect.  Thanks :)

TheTripWasInfraGreen

« Reply #7011 on: January 26, 2013, 04:13:15 PM »
Are there any restrictions on using the Philosopher's Stone? I want it as a unique LTR because it looks cool, but I realize that there is a chance of a sim dying while using it. I'd leave it as an occasional pastime of a post-ambrosia immortal with a death flower, if that affects its allowance or not.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #7012 on: January 26, 2013, 04:28:19 PM »
Are there any restrictions on using the Philosopher's Stone? I want it as a unique LTR because it looks cool, but I realize that there is a chance of a sim dying while using it. I'd leave it as an occasional pastime of a post-ambrosia immortal with a death flower, if that affects its allowance or not.

I asked that some time back and it's allowed, you just have to be careful that you don't kill an immortal by mistake.

Offline Deklitch

• Tribble of Reality
  • Watcher
  • Tribble is as Tribble does
« Reply #7013 on: January 26, 2013, 06:45:39 PM »

I asked that some time back and it's allowed, you just have to be careful that you don't kill an immortal by mistake.

The other option is to take it as a unique LTR and simply put it away somewhere safely where it can't be used. I'm going to give Immortal 7 or 8 the Fertility Treatment LTR for a similar reason. :)

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #7014 on: January 26, 2013, 06:51:49 PM »
Can the Philosopher's Stone be used to Bind Ghosts to the household, or only for creating gold ingots?
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
« Reply #7015 on: January 26, 2013, 08:12:57 PM »
Can the Philosopher's Stone be used to Bind Ghosts to the household, or only for creating gold ingots?

Binding a ghost to the house can only be done to ghosts that are dead when you start the game file.   

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #7016 on: January 26, 2013, 08:40:56 PM »
Binding a ghost to the house can only be done to ghosts that are dead when you start the game file.

'Kay, thanks!
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #7017 on: January 27, 2013, 10:02:29 PM »

I know there are some restrictions about ghosts who weren't ghosts when the game began. Can generation seven try for baby with a ghost who was once a living sim in the game file? Not looking to add to household or bring back to life, just wanting the ghost's genes for the baby.

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
« Reply #7018 on: January 27, 2013, 10:03:49 PM »
If you can get it to happen, then for Generation 7 it would be acceptable to do that.

Offline thesimslover828

• Playing The Sims 3 again, WooHoo!!!
  • Immortal
  • Death To The Visitors, V Is For Victory
« Reply #7019 on: January 28, 2013, 03:30:12 AM »
If you can get it to happen, then for Generation 7 it would be acceptable to do that.
I don't think it would be doable, if there are 7 Sims, 8 is the max. The ghost takes a spot in the household unless they are sent to the Netherworld again. The ghost would work, but the ghost and Sim couldn't Try for Baby, because there would be eight Sims, plus the ghost joins the household.
We are of peace, always but this is war.
We are of peace, always.
We'll help build a resistance. We have to fight.

When all you've ever loved has been stolen from you, sometimes all you have left is revenge.
For the truly wronged, satisfaction can be found in one of two places,  absolute forgiveness or mortal vindication. This is not a story about forgiveness. When deception cuts this deep, someone has to pay.