Author Topic: The Sims 3 Immortal Dynasty Challenge  (Read 3250152 times)

Offline Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: The Sims 3 Immortal Dynasty Challenge
« Reply #5040 on: June 04, 2012, 06:10:31 AM »
What does everybody else think.

We do not need to discuss it. Unlock outfits is not an allowed cheat.

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #5041 on: June 04, 2012, 09:10:38 AM »
We do not need to discuss it. Unlock outfits is not an allowed cheat.

Well consider me told   :P to be honest I wasn't sure if it was allowed or not but now I know.So it is just the building cheats and reset Sim cheats that are allowed. Oh and the household funds cheat right at the start of a new game but then and only then.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Deme

• Immortal
« Reply #5042 on: June 04, 2012, 09:13:06 AM »
I want to start a dynasty but seriously don't know who my cofounder will be

Well, what sex is your spouse and what town are you in? Most towns have an "obvious choice" if you don't know what to do.
Stories In Progress:
The Avyan Immortal Dynasty

Offline Metropolis Man

• Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #5043 on: June 04, 2012, 09:14:38 AM »
Haha. I did not mean to come across as high and mighty, Rachel. Just that there was simply no need to discuss it given it would be in the rules if it were allowed.

Offline KatieMiranda

• Nooboo
« Reply #5044 on: June 05, 2012, 01:16:41 PM »
My second immortal completed her lifetime wish of being a creature-robot cross breeder and the lifetime wish panel "locked" in the completed wish. But now the panel is blank, like a child's. She also doesn't have the change wish LTR. Is it proof enough that her career panel lists her as a retired mad scientist? I assume so but I wanted to mention it now just in case.

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #5045 on: June 05, 2012, 01:40:42 PM »
I have had my Sims LTW pannel go blank many times after they complete their LTW so I hope it is okay. I would think it would be fine so long as you know that they completed it.

Rachel

Offline Metropolis Man

• Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #5046 on: June 05, 2012, 02:14:55 PM »
@KatieMiranda — you're fine. I have had that happen to me as well.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline KatieMiranda

• Nooboo
« Reply #5047 on: June 05, 2012, 07:42:48 PM »
Okay, thanks guys :)

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #5048 on: June 07, 2012, 06:20:14 PM »
Metro I have a question with regards to opps when it comes to the showtime careers. I have had the opp come up for both my Singer and Acrobat to host a Sim via Simport and send a Sim on tour. I counted them for my singer but can I count them for my acrobat I was thinking possibly not because it is basically the same opp no different wording. In much the same way two Sims cannot complete the work out for four hours celeb opps.

Rachel

Offline Metropolis Man

• Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #5049 on: June 07, 2012, 06:53:58 PM »
Metro I have a question with regards to opps when it comes to the showtime careers. I have had the opp come up for both my Singer and Acrobat to host a Sim via Simport and send a Sim on tour. I counted them for my singer but can I count them for my acrobat I was thinking possibly not because it is basically the same opp no different wording. In much the same way two Sims cannot complete the work out for four hours celeb opps.

Rachel

Correct, Rachel. If it's exactly the same wording, then treat it as the same opportunity, so only one immortal could use it towards Ambrosia requirements.

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #5050 on: June 07, 2012, 06:56:59 PM »
Yeah I thought as much but I wanted to put it out there so other people know not to count it twice.

Rachel

Offline Deklitch

• Tribble of Reality
  • Watcher
  • Tribble is as Tribble does
« Reply #5051 on: June 08, 2012, 12:09:42 AM »
Well, I'm back now. My computer needed to be completely reformatted or something along those lines. So I'm now trying this challenge on my laptop with all the expansion packs and stuff packs (to Showtime) installed.

I'm pleased to be back and playing Sims 3 ... I just hope I can complete this in time for the start of Nano this year on November 1. If not, there's always next year's Nano to use it for, and another Fantasy book for Nano this year.

So, I'm using the one with Agnes C in it as my 'hood. That one had the Equestrian place on my starting property, so I moved that to the storage, bull dozed the lot and converted it to a residential lot. When it came to placing it elsewhere in the hood, I removed two of the small undeveloped lots lcose to the top of the mat, and replaced them with a larger one which was where I put the Equestrian centre. Not sure if that was the correct thing to do or not, I then added an extra lot where I put the equestrian centre. Does it matter which of those I do?

Oh ... and I love Agnes' skills but not her name. When she marries my founder, can I send her to the Town Hall and change her name to something that isn't Agnes?

Dek

Edit: Blast it! I thought for some reason we started with 2,100 not 1,800 simeloens ... so time to restart. :(

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #5052 on: June 08, 2012, 12:29:03 AM »
Well, I'm back now. My computer needed to be completely reformatted or something along those lines. So I'm now trying this challenge on my laptop with all the expansion packs and stuff packs (to Showtime) installed.

I'm pleased to be back and playing Sims 3 ... I just hope I can complete this in time for the start of Nano this year on November 1. If not, there's always next year's Nano to use it for, and another Fantasy book for Nano this year.

So, I'm using the one with Agnes C in it as my 'hood. That one had the Equestrian place on my starting property, so I moved that to the storage, bull dozed the lot and converted it to a residential lot. When it came to placing it elsewhere in the hood, I removed two of the small undeveloped lots lcose to the top of the mat, and replaced them with a larger one which was where I put the Equestrian centre. Not sure if that was the correct thing to do or not, I then added an extra lot where I put the equestrian centre. Does it matter which of those I do?

Oh ... and I love Agnes' skills but not her name. When she marries my founder, can I send her to the Town Hall and change her name to something that isn't Agnes?

Dek

Edit: Blast it! I thought for some reason we started with 2,100 not 1,800 simeloens ... so time to restart. :(

I believe there is a smaller equestrian center in the public buildings in Edit Town.  If there is, just place it on one of the smaller lots and bulldoze the big one that's on the Dynasty lot.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #5053 on: June 08, 2012, 06:54:22 AM »

Yeah I'm pretty sure you can change her name.

I believe there is a smaller equestrian center in the public buildings in Edit Town.  If there is, just place it on one of the smaller lots and bulldoze the big one that's on the Dynasty lot.

There is one on a 40x40 Lot.  :)

Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Online Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #5054 on: June 08, 2012, 07:04:22 AM »

Yeah I'm pretty sure you can change her name.

Yep, you can change names. Metro has OK'd it.