Author Topic: The Sims 3 Immortal Dynasty Challenge  (Read 3250282 times)

AdnaanA

Re: The Sims 3 Immortal Dynasty Challenge
« Reply #4905 on: May 12, 2012, 02:48:14 AM »
 One of my mortal spouses has no interactions with any of the beds. I click on the bed but no interactions come up. Is there any way to fix this? I went to an earlier save but the same thing happened

Offline Orange Iguana

• Laziness Leads to Brilliance
  • Occult
« Reply #4906 on: May 12, 2012, 03:12:51 AM »
My understanding about clone vouchers is that they are ok as long as they don't break up the immortal bloodline, which means a clone can never be an heir/immortal.

Even if you wanted to, using a clone voucher to create an immortal would instantly fail the dynasty because that heir wouldn't have his toddler portrait.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Online Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #4907 on: May 12, 2012, 04:01:20 AM »
One of my mortal spouses has no interactions with any of the beds. I click on the bed but no interactions come up. Is there any way to fix this? I went to an earlier save but the same thing happened

Sell the bed and buy a new one.

My understanding is that they are banned, period. Same sort of rule as the Time Machine babies - the player is skipping a life stage. Never mind. I reread the rules and saw that I was wrong.

AdnaanA

« Reply #4908 on: May 12, 2012, 07:31:15 AM »
Sell the bed and buy a new one.

My understanding is that they are banned, period. Same sort of rule as the Time Machine babies - the player is skipping a life stage. Never mind. I reread the rules and saw that I was wrong.
Did that.,

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
« Reply #4909 on: May 12, 2012, 08:32:42 AM »
Have you tried resetSim?

AdnaanA

« Reply #4910 on: May 12, 2012, 08:34:23 AM »
Alex, welcome back to the forum! I've tried everything on her! I'm at the end of my rope and just saying "Metro, my dynasty has failed" But not yet.

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #4911 on: May 12, 2012, 08:52:33 AM »
AdnaanA - is this the same spouse that you've been complaining about for over a month now?  Did you ever try what we mentioned when you moved her in by going back to your backup file and trying to start before she moved in to see if you can avoid the issues.  You've been having issues with Sandi French since you  moved her in so it's possible by not going back that she became glitched and you've been saving that glitch with every new save.  Sometimes there are just Sims that become glitched and don't unglitch.   It even happens in some games for Agnes Crumplebottom.
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

AdnaanA

« Reply #4912 on: May 12, 2012, 08:57:35 AM »
UGH, Metro do I have permission to move her out?

Offline Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #4913 on: May 12, 2012, 09:02:30 AM »
UGH, Metro do I have permission to move her out?

I guess if all options have been exhausted there is not much else you can do.

AdnaanA

« Reply #4914 on: May 12, 2012, 09:24:14 AM »
Metro there is a mod like reset sim only much powerful. Can I install it and then delete it?

Offline Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #4915 on: May 12, 2012, 09:30:16 AM »
Metro there is a mod like reset sim only much powerful. Can I install it and then delete it?

Absolutely. I hope it solves your issues. Yeah, please remember to nix it once the problem is gone.

AdnaanA

« Reply #4916 on: May 12, 2012, 09:53:11 AM »
Thanks Metro!

Offline KatieMiranda

• Nooboo
« Reply #4917 on: May 12, 2012, 11:32:30 AM »
@samoht
Thank you for the tip. It will be so much easier to master all of those skills just once.

@anyone
Is it allowed to have your immortals and surplus sims live off the dynasty lot on a community lot (say, in a bungalow you've built) . They will still be members of the household and technically aren't moving out but they won't be sleeping/eating/etc at the dynasty house. Thanks!

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #4918 on: May 12, 2012, 12:42:52 PM »
@anyone
Is it allowed to have your immortals and surplus sims live off the dynasty lot on a community lot (say, in a bungalow you've built) . They will still be members of the household and technically aren't moving out but they won't be sleeping/eating/etc at the dynasty house. Thanks!

I would say no because part of the challenge is for everyone to live in the same house.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #4919 on: May 12, 2012, 12:55:11 PM »
I would say no because part of the challenge is for everyone to live in the same house.

I don't see why you couldn't? It's not as if they move out or anything and it's more like those Sims are just being kept out of the way whilst dealing with the others. Besides it'll be a waste of time anyway, they'll keep coming home when their needs drop despite there being facilities available - well my Sims have done that. So you're going to have to control them more possibly just to keep them out.
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

anything