Author Topic: The Sims 3 Immortal Dynasty Challenge  (Read 3252428 times)

AdnaanA

Re: The Sims 3 Immortal Dynasty Challenge
« Reply #4500 on: April 01, 2012, 03:44:48 AM »
I wonder which skill to SM (super max) for 3rd gen.
Athletic or Martial Arts

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #4501 on: April 01, 2012, 03:50:32 AM »
I wonder which skill to SM (super max) for 3rd gen.
Athletic or Martial Arts

If you're not afraid to travel I vote for Martial Arts. It's not that hard really as long as you get a MM - I did it when my 3rd Gen was a Teen in a previous attempt. That also then frees up Athletic for all of your Sims so if they skill in it at their own freewill it won't affect you and it will let you keep them fit. Also if you ever plan on supermaxing handiness that can open up the Military Career as that needs Athletic as well.
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

AdnaanA

« Reply #4502 on: April 01, 2012, 04:33:41 AM »
If you're not afraid to travel I vote for Martial Arts. It's not that hard really as long as you get a MM - I did it when my 3rd Gen was a Teen in a previous attempt. That also then frees up Athletic for all of your Sims so if they skill in it at their own freewill it won't affect you and it will let you keep them fit. Also if you ever plan on supermaxing handiness that can open up the Military Career as that needs Athletic as well.
Thanks!

Daemo

« Reply #4503 on: April 02, 2012, 09:44:20 PM »
I do not know what to do.  I am trying to start a dynasty but I am having  a hard time finding the proper plots to start my dynasty.  My game is putting building from different expansions on all the lots.  How do i find the proper lot to place my sim if i can not see the addresses?

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #4504 on: April 02, 2012, 09:47:23 PM »
I do not know what to do.  I am trying to start a dynasty but I am having  a hard time finding the proper plots to start my dynasty.  My game is putting building from different expansions on all the lots.  How do i find the proper lot to place my sim if i can not see the addresses?

If you're willing to start in Sunset Valley, the Dynasty lot is the one between the Alto and Landgraab mansions where the Equestrian Center sits.  You can demolish it and place a smaller one somewhere else, then use that lot for your Dynasty.  I'm sure others will be able to tell you where the other Dynasty lots are located.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline alex51299

• Watcher
« Reply #4505 on: April 02, 2012, 10:33:55 PM »
Would I still qualify for Hall of Fame if I have Overwatch and ErrorTrap? My game won't run without them.
If at first you don't succeed, call it version 1.0.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #4506 on: April 03, 2012, 12:51:39 AM »
Would I still qualify for Hall of Fame if I have Overwatch and ErrorTrap? My game won't run without them.

The rules are strict about the use of mods not being allowed.  I'm sorry, but you won't be able to go into the Hall of Fame if you're using any mods at all.  You can still play the challenge, though, and write a story about it if you wish.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #4507 on: April 03, 2012, 03:50:02 AM »
I'm sure others will be able to tell you where the other Dynasty lots are located.

The One in Twinbrook also had the 40x40 Equestrian Centre placed on it. As far as I know all of the others are free - although the one in Hidden Springs might be taken up. I haven't started a new game there in a while and I placed it myself in my Old Dynasty as that was Pre-Pets.

Offline amyrose

• Immortal
  • Jorja Phoenix
« Reply #4508 on: April 03, 2012, 05:14:02 AM »
Although the one in Hidden Springs might be taken up. I haven't started a new game there in a while and I placed it myself in my Old Dynasty as that was Pre-Pets.

The Dynasty lot is not taken up by the equestrian centre in Hidden Springs, I just started a legacy there yesterday. I'm not actually sure where it is, when I open the game later I will check.

EDIT: I just checked and there isn't a equestrian centre placed anywhere. I guess we just have to do it manually in HS.

AdnaanA

« Reply #4509 on: April 03, 2012, 12:15:27 PM »
Is the poseplayer allowed?
Click Here

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #4510 on: April 03, 2012, 12:31:41 PM »
Is the poseplayer allowed?
Click Here

Metro - just wanted to let you know that this Mod doesn't affect gameplay as such and puts a Sim in the poses that are downloaded and they remain in that position till the player cancels the interaction. It can only be done on active Sims and really is like the moviemaker cheat but with custom poses. In case you needed to know more.  :)

Offline Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #4511 on: April 03, 2012, 12:57:15 PM »
Metro - just wanted to let you know that this Mod doesn't affect gameplay as such and puts a Sim in the poses that are downloaded and they remain in that position till the player cancels the interaction. It can only be done on active Sims and really is like the moviemaker cheat but with custom poses. In case you needed to know more.  :)

I understand, but no mods are allowed in Dynasties/Tournament. None. If I allow one, then I have to examine each one and make lots of exceptions.

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #4512 on: April 03, 2012, 01:00:49 PM »
I understand, but no mods are allowed in Dynasties/Tournament. None. If I allow one, then I have to examine each one and make lots of exceptions.

No problem, I just wanted to let you know about it in case.  :)

AdnaanA

« Reply #4513 on: April 03, 2012, 04:50:56 PM »
Sorry Metro, I've learnt my lesson, don't talk with a big mouth...

Offline Shirin

• Watcher
« Reply #4514 on: April 03, 2012, 07:18:41 PM »
That's not what he meant at all.

It's simply a hard ban on mods, regardless of what they do or don't do. It's simply a much more time efficient way than having to make a ruling on every single mod someone may or may not want to use, which may or may not affect gameplay, and may or may not be advantageous to some players and not others.

Besides, it's better to learn it now, than to complete a whole HoF Dynasty, mention it then, and find out you're disqualified, right?

anything