Author Topic: The Sims 3 Immortal Dynasty Challenge  (Read 3250314 times)

Offline Turoskel

• Watcher
Re: The Sims 3 Immortal Dynasty Challenge
« Reply #7710 on: April 06, 2013, 03:53:24 AM »
Thank you both, I thought that was the case but just wanted to be absolutely sure first before I went back in my game, I didn't want to mess up my one opportunity to change things or do it wrong and fail.

Offline doxxielover

• Immortal
  • Hello everyone!
« Reply #7711 on: April 06, 2013, 01:42:41 PM »
I completed an opportunity and forgot to write it down. It was the "deliver hamburgers to police station" one. Does anyone know the name? I want to count it as a black op and don't want to do it further down the line of generations so does anyone know what its called?
I love this forum and just want to say thank you to everyone! :) Have a great rest of your day!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #7712 on: April 06, 2013, 01:45:56 PM »
That op is Burgers for Sims in Uniform.

Oh, and I'm happy to announce that Screwtape got his last op just a few days away from his elder birthday. I was getting worried because he maxed cooking and the culinary career pretty early, and street art offers only one op.
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline doxxielover

• Immortal
  • Hello everyone!
« Reply #7713 on: April 06, 2013, 03:07:17 PM »
Thank you!  And yay for your dynasty!
I love this forum and just want to say thank you to everyone! :) Have a great rest of your day!

Offline December

• Nooboo
« Reply #7714 on: April 07, 2013, 02:26:20 PM »
Welcome to the forum!   If you ever have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

(Late reply, I know) Thank you very much, Ricalynn! I had one: You don't have to have World Adventures to do an Immortal Dynasty, do you? It seems a lot of the people doing one do. :D

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #7715 on: April 07, 2013, 02:36:55 PM »
World Adventures is not a requirement. Juxtaposition did the dynasty without WA (or any EPs besides Ambitions and Late Night). The dynasty can be played with just the base game.
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline amyrose

• Immortal
  • Jorja Phoenix
« Reply #7716 on: April 07, 2013, 03:52:03 PM »
The dynasty was designed so that any player could complete it, regardless of the EP's they own :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline PrincessMimi

• Townie
« Reply #7717 on: April 08, 2013, 04:47:46 PM »
So maybe I am missing something, but when I tried to move agnes in during my imm. dynasty test run, I only had the option to have her be my roommate, and not add her to my active household. Is there a workaround for this?

Offline simfulicious

• Watcher
  • Origin ID: petunia302007
    • Stories By Simfulicious
« Reply #7718 on: April 08, 2013, 04:49:43 PM »
Just keep building your friendship...eventually the ask to move in will pop up. 

Offline Shirin

• Watcher
« Reply #7719 on: April 08, 2013, 05:20:43 PM »
You should have a high relationship, and a high current interaction - also, this option does show up under Friendly (I've never seen the roommate one, so I don't know where that shows).

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #7720 on: April 08, 2013, 05:22:05 PM »
So maybe I am missing something, but when I tried to move agnes in during my imm. dynasty test run, I only had the option to have her be my roommate, and not add her to my active household. Is there a workaround for this?

Try asking more questions--Ask About Alma Mater, Ask About Day, etc. Eventually Ask to Move In will show up.
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline doxxielover

• Immortal
  • Hello everyone!
« Reply #7721 on: April 10, 2013, 07:11:25 PM »
If you have dowloaded an expansion and its not new can you still place the buildings. I know you can place new expansion buildings as I have read from the rules. But what about old expansion building. I download showtime, generations, and a stuff pack: katy perry swet treats.

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #7722 on: April 10, 2013, 07:13:01 PM »
Is it new to you?  If it's brand new to you as in you just got it, you have a 1 time chance to place the buildings associated.  That chance has to be taken the exact first time you load up a game after installing the content. 
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline Zyffyr

• Townie
« Reply #7723 on: April 10, 2013, 07:13:59 PM »
If you have dowloaded an expansion and its not new can you still place the buildings. I know you can place new expansion buildings as I have read from the rules. But what about old expansion building. I download showtime, generations, and a stuff pack: katy perry swet treats.

What matters is that you just got the expansion, not when it was actually released.

Offline doxxielover

• Immortal
  • Hello everyone!
« Reply #7724 on: April 10, 2013, 07:19:08 PM »
Ok thank you . I wasnt sure.