Author Topic: The Sims 3 Immortal Dynasty Challenge  (Read 3230008 times)

Offline simchuff

• Origin ID: chuffman86
  • Llama Wrangler
  • You can call me Corey :)
Re: The Sims 3 Immortal Dynasty Challenge
« Reply #6630 on: December 12, 2012, 09:20:22 AM »
There is a pond in the graveyard it is in the back of it, all the way to the right (assuming your game camera angle is the same as mine). It is a very small pond, under a tree I believe.

Offline Kuro Warau

• Llama Wrangler
  • Life State Lover!
« Reply #6631 on: December 12, 2012, 09:26:50 AM »
It was just a very specific example is all.  Yes you can trade them out if they're the same lot size.

Thanks!  ;D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline fortheloveofcake

• Immortal
« Reply #6632 on: December 12, 2012, 09:38:47 AM »
There is a pond in the graveyard it is in the back of it, all the way to the right (assuming your game camera angle is the same as mine). It is a very small pond, under a tree I believe.

I can't find it... Maybe I'm just not seeing it? The graveyard is quite small, with not a lot of empty space. Do you possibly have a screenshot?

When you live, live with your soul, not with your time.
When you love, love with your heart, not with your mind.
When you want to be something, the world can't define, open up your eyes.

TheTripWasInfraGreen

« Reply #6633 on: December 12, 2012, 09:41:53 AM »
Has anyone been able to get a sim to Emperor of Evil without maxing logic? I'm curious because I might end up having a separate logic supermax and token evil immortal, though if it's too much hassle, I'll just have to stick to my old plans.

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #6634 on: December 12, 2012, 10:14:52 AM »
Artie did it twice before I just gave in and made him the logic Sim.
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Online Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #6635 on: December 12, 2012, 10:15:34 AM »
Has anyone been able to get a sim to Emperor of Evil without maxing logic? I'm curious because I might end up having a separate logic supermax and token evil immortal, though if it's too much hassle, I'll just have to stick to my old plans.

I personally have not done it, but it should not be too difficult. It simply means if your Logic metric is not totally green than the performance meter will feed more slowly -- i.e. a longer time to get promoted.

Offline simchuff

• Origin ID: chuffman86
  • Llama Wrangler
  • You can call me Corey :)
« Reply #6636 on: December 12, 2012, 11:52:04 AM »
I can't find it... Maybe I'm just not seeing it? The graveyard is quite small, with not a lot of empty space. Do you possibly have a screenshot?

Unfortunately I am at work, but can try to post  screen shot later. Though if you look at the entrance it is on the complete opposite side from the entrance, and then all the way in the back corner. it is a very small pond. Though if you're not seeing it, could you have accidentally leveled out that lot?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
« Reply #6637 on: December 12, 2012, 12:59:17 PM »
I started a dynasty in Monte Vista, but there is no pond in the graveyard, and so far with three nights of a level 8 fisherman loaded up with angel fish trying out every spawn point I can find, no deathfish. Has anybody found them anywhere? If there are none, what do I do? I've made some pretty good progress so far, so I do not want to start over if at all possible.

Unfortunately I am at work, but can try to post  screen shot later. Though if you look at the entrance it is on the complete opposite side from the entrance, and then all the way in the back corner. it is a very small pond. Though if you're not seeing it, could you have accidentally leveled out that lot?

Unless I'm missing something - the graveyard in Monte Vista is covered in tiles so there's no way there is a pond.  I've just looked all over and can't find it.  But I am checking all the fishing spots really quick again.

Edit: Nevermind - I see you found the answer on another thread.   

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline fortheloveofcake

• Immortal
« Reply #6638 on: December 12, 2012, 01:26:49 PM »

Unless I'm missing something - the graveyard in Monte Vista is covered in tiles so there's no way there is a pond.  I've just looked all over and can't find it.  But I am checking all the fishing spots really quick again.

Edit: Nevermind - I see you found the answer on another thread.

Yes I figured it out. Thanks anyways to both of you!!

Offline Santi990

• Nooboo
« Reply #6639 on: December 12, 2012, 02:19:22 PM »
I was reading about this challenge yesterday and I became very interested. I just have a couple of questions about this; The first immortal is the first Sim that you created on CAS, or the first son of the CAS Sim? Also, is it against the rules to create a couple in CAS, and then make them to have a son, which would be the first heir? I found that pretty confusing. If I can't use CAS couples, then I guess that I lost the challenge before even being able to start it  :P

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
« Reply #6640 on: December 12, 2012, 02:25:31 PM »
You can only make 1 Sim in CAS as per the rules.

The first Sim that enters the game is the first immortal to be.   They're not immortal until they have completed everything.

Offline Santi990

• Nooboo
« Reply #6641 on: December 12, 2012, 03:29:56 PM »
You can only make 1 Sim in CAS as per the rules.

The first Sim that enters the game is the first immortal to be.   They're not immortal until they have completed everything.

Oh, ok then. I guess I'll start again. I just begun last night so it's allright.

Offline fortheloveofcake

• Immortal
« Reply #6642 on: December 12, 2012, 03:46:30 PM »
Out of a dozen or so special seeds, so far I have not gotten a single Life Fruit. I have 4 death flowers, a couple money trees, and the rest flame fruit bushes but no Life Fruit! My founder is 7 days from being an Elder, Cooking is supermaxed, she has her building (still needs property), level 9 culinary career (her LTW is 5-Star Chef), needs just one more Opp, one more LTR and one more best friend, and her YA and Adult portraits are done and tucked away in a nice inaccessible basement. I'm starting to get a little worried, her Husband is the gardener and he is an Elder already. I know Life Fruit takes extra long to grow. Also, there are 11 days of winter left!!!
I have one special seed in an indoor planter, in the sprout stage. I hope it turns out to be Life Fruit. The founder has already learned the ambrosia recipe and they have lots of death fish, and a food replicator.
Fingers Crossed!!!

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
« Reply #6643 on: December 12, 2012, 04:49:56 PM »
Out of a dozen or so special seeds, so far I have not gotten a single Life Fruit. I have 4 death flowers, a couple money trees, and the rest flame fruit bushes but no Life Fruit! My founder is 7 days from being an Elder, Cooking is supermaxed, she has her building (still needs property), level 9 culinary career (her LTW is 5-Star Chef), needs just one more Opp, one more LTR and one more best friend, and her YA and Adult portraits are done and tucked away in a nice inaccessible basement. I'm starting to get a little worried, her Husband is the gardener and he is an Elder already. I know Life Fruit takes extra long to grow. Also, there are 11 days of winter left!!!
I have one special seed in an indoor planter, in the sprout stage. I hope it turns out to be Life Fruit. The founder has already learned the ambrosia recipe and they have lots of death fish, and a food replicator.
Fingers Crossed!!!

Did you get the new venue with Monte Vista or just the town?

Offline fortheloveofcake

• Immortal
« Reply #6644 on: December 12, 2012, 04:56:26 PM »
Just the town, not the venue. I have checked the consignment store nearly every day as well in the hopes of coming across a life fruit that I could then plant and harvest. Just planted 3 more special seeds in planters. I will probably buy that venue on my next payday. It looks really nice and the new vegetables are always good.

anything