Author Topic: The Sims 3 Immortal Dynasty Challenge  (Read 3230644 times)

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
Re: The Sims 3 Immortal Dynasty Challenge
« Reply #5760 on: September 05, 2012, 05:46:47 AM »
So is Bonehilda allowed? I'm getting SN soon and will probably utilize her.

I put her my first file of SN. Not in my dynasty. She is not included in the household. She cleans, and takes care of the fairy toddler.

EDITED:

I hope we can have her.  :D

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #5761 on: September 05, 2012, 07:51:32 AM »
As far as I can tell Bonehilda is just a really creepy looking butler that you get from buy mode.  Since butlers are allowed, I don't see any reason to ban Bonehilda.   However, for those of you who use her, should you notice her doing anything that's advantageous don't forget to step forward with it.   I haven't played with Bonehilda yet but that doesn't means she's not on my to do list.   What Grim wouldn't want a bonehilda?
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
« Reply #5762 on: September 05, 2012, 09:16:32 AM »
As far as I can tell Bonehilda is just a really creepy looking butler that you get from buy mode.  Since butlers are allowed, I don't see any reason to ban Bonehilda.   However, for those of you who use her, should you notice her doing anything that's advantageous don't forget to step forward with it.   I haven't played with Bonehilda yet but that doesn't means she's not on my to do list.   What Grim wouldn't want a bonehilda?

So far Rica she stays in her "bone" closet.  :P Comes out when you leave cake, books, etc out. Plays with the toddlers. Changes and puts them to bed. If your sim leaves the lot, no babysitter, because you have her on the lot.

Offline fortheloveofcake

• Immortal
« Reply #5763 on: September 05, 2012, 11:46:22 AM »
She seems pretty useful! She looks a little out of place in my fairy household though... Better suited to Vamps or Witches, I think.

When you live, live with your soul, not with your time.
When you love, love with your heart, not with your mind.
When you want to be something, the world can't define, open up your eyes.

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
« Reply #5764 on: September 06, 2012, 09:06:56 AM »
She is very useful, but sometimes she scares your sims. I Had one neurotic sim who would cancel all her actions and run screaming in the opposite direction every time she saw her. Also, she had a habit of walking in on people in their bathrooms. I think I'll go with maids or a butler myself. Unless you have sims that aren't such scardy cats.

Offline Wiry

• Watcher
  • Resident Genie Expert, Evil Simlord.
« Reply #5765 on: September 06, 2012, 09:37:17 AM »
Is Daycare allowed? It only has six levels, so I'm going to make sure before I stick it in my plan
William's Wealth and Power Legacy

Fausta Legacy
*Twitch* GENIES!  *Twitch*
"For if Knowledge is Power, then a god am I!"- The Riddler

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
« Reply #5766 on: September 06, 2012, 09:39:29 AM »
Yes Daycare is allowed.  However, I'm fairly certain it only has 5 levels.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Shirin

• Watcher
« Reply #5767 on: September 06, 2012, 11:34:01 AM »
I wanted to toss this out there: I finally went to the hospital for plastic surgery for generation 5 (she's an Immortal), because I wanted to shave her weight down on a permanent basis.

I did check age pre and post op. She went in at 76 days; she came out, and was still at 76 days (when my Immortals have their bars reset via Ambrosia, it gets reset to 69 days).

I don't know if I was just lucky, or if it's been fixed, and I plan on sending her back because she's still blimping (so I can check the age thing again).

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
« Reply #5768 on: September 06, 2012, 11:35:44 AM »
It may also be because she's an elder, too.  I've noticed some discrepancies where elders are concerned with the new patch.   As for the blimpiness, there is always the body sculptor which is more convenient and lasts for the same amount of time.  It's in her genetics to be bigger boned over time so she'll always return to that size no matter how much surgery/body sculpting is done.

Offline Shirin

• Watcher
« Reply #5769 on: September 06, 2012, 11:51:06 AM »
 :( That darn Antonio. I didn't realize that Constance would keep gaining that weight back, back to the body sculptor it is.

I can confirm that I had her do the surgery pre-patch, though, as I have played only about 3 sim days since, due to work and school.

Thaks for the info that Constance is doomed to have a butt that looks like a couple of hot air balloons. ;D

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
« Reply #5770 on: September 06, 2012, 01:36:11 PM »
The rules have just been updated to include the rulings regarding Supernatural's alchemy skill and elixirs.  The only things getting banned are the ones that reverse/extend/shorten a Sim's life. 

Offline Lasnien

• Townie
« Reply #5771 on: September 06, 2012, 02:43:44 PM »
Since Mid-Life Crisis is banned for immortals, shouldn't the elixirs that change traits also be banned for them?

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
« Reply #5772 on: September 06, 2012, 02:52:36 PM »
The elixirs that change traits through alchemy don't actually give you any control over the changes like a Mid-Life Crisis.  One will change a single trait to something random and the other will completely change all of them to something random.  It's highly unlikely you'd get the one you want so why even try it? 

If you think it needs to be said that an heir/immortal's traits can't be changed by any means than I will make sure it says it.  I just didn't think anyone would leave it up to chance to try and change something. 

Offline ladyaya

• The Epic Panda-Cat Lover
  • Watcher
« Reply #5773 on: September 06, 2012, 03:30:09 PM »
I'm curious about something though;
Technically if the household sizes have expanded to being able to have 10 sims in your home, ( I read this somewhere) doesn't that mean you can make your seventh gen male and move in his spouse, or hers if your seventh gen is female?

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
« Reply #5774 on: September 06, 2012, 03:31:46 PM »
The household size can be 10 including pets - however you can only have as many as 8 Sims at one time or up to 6 pets at a time.  But never more than the combination of 10 at once.  So generation 7 still has to be female since you're only allowed 8 Sims.