Author Topic: The Jack 'Short' Dynasty- Ch 73: Skyfall (COMPLETE!)  (Read 60597 times)

Offline Luna

• Silent Reader
  • Immortal
  • The time is always right to do what is right :)
Re: The Jack 'Short' Dynasty- Ch 73: Skyfall (COMPLETE!)
« Reply #195 on: December 02, 2013, 04:25:23 PM »
Goodbye Wicked!

I find your story also enjoyable to read and give me so much entertainment. I always love to see what kind of wonder that each of storyteller would create. And you did good job, you never fail to makes me laugh with your weird and yet ingenious idea. Thanks too for giving me an inspiration to create my own short dynasty later after I finished my current project.

Wish luck for your next project and I will be reading ;)
Just enjoy being yourself, you're unique, special and no one ever create story like you ♥ - Luna -

My story:
For The Children - Chapter 6: Adorable

Offline Cainus

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #196 on: December 02, 2013, 04:37:06 PM »
ETA: I also had to go download the Katy Perry poster from the store.

If I have done nothing else, I will giggle like a loon because I have inspired this. And thank you so much for your kind comment! I'm glad I could entertain.

Goodbye Wicked!

I find your story also enjoyable to read and give me so much entertainment. I always love to see what kind of wonder that each of storyteller would create. And you did good job, you never fail to makes me laugh with your weird and yet ingenious idea. Thanks too for giving me an inspiration to create my own short dynasty later after I finished my current project.

Wish luck for your next project and I will be reading ;)

Thank you, Luna. You're another whose comments I always looked forward to reading. I love your current project, by the way! Maybe now I'll have more time to think of insightful comments for you  ;D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
« Reply #197 on: December 02, 2013, 05:23:28 PM »
I was excited to see your simself, that's actually kind of like me but I have longer hair ^.^ Congrats again in finishing, and I also vote to have Kit as a founder of another project =D
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
  • "Sh! Be quiet! The nutters are out to get me."
« Reply #198 on: December 02, 2013, 06:46:54 PM »
Awww! Congrats on finishing! You did awesome! Did you get a final point count in? (You don't have to share it if you don't want to, I was just curious if you were counting your points up until the end).

As for some ideas, what kind of challenge are you up for? The Restoring Similization is always a fun and challenging one to tackle if you're interested. The Who's Your Daddy one is also pretty fun and entertaining as well... there are lots of Projects you can tackle! I hope you find one you like though, you're a very good story teller and I love reading your stories! :) 

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
  • Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
« Reply #199 on: December 02, 2013, 07:09:22 PM »
I'm usually sad when I see my favourite TV Shows/Cartoon reach the endings. I remember that I always end up crying because I’ll never see them again. But, to found out there are TV Shows which never end made me annoyed too ::)

I guess it's like Alpha and Omega.
There will be a beginning and there will be an end.
Same as when meeting people, there will be a meeting and there’s also will be a time for parting.
I guess every story needs it end to start a new beginning ;D

Congratulations on completing, Cainus. It’s been fun to see how you did this so far. All of chaos that this dynasty created end well with a cliffhanger ending ;D Your story have been one of my favourite stories to fill my Fun meter and you never fail me with the humor, randomness and even you hear my request about bringing that clothes back XD

I also amazed with your dedication through your dynasty, you even post twice update at one day!

Also, it’s a nice touch to include your Simself in your story, Cainus. Whatever you do next, I’ll be reading your next project and don’t forget about Hilda and Katy who always there in your Dynasty. I would like to see their appearance again or maybe you’ll add more character :P

P.S: You might want to contact moderator like Trip to move this story into complete section :D
“Sometimes the little things in life mean the most.” ― Ellen Hopkins

My Stories:
1. The Demosthenes Immortal Dynasty: Kev's Corner #08 - Thankful (31/12/13)
2. The Goode-Rotter's Life Story: Case Eleven - Signs of Love (27/12/13)

Offline cndneh

• Watcher
« Reply #200 on: December 02, 2013, 10:53:38 PM »
Congrats on finishing!  it was a crazy wild ride through 10 generations but I loved it.  Even though I created the "short" dynasty I haven't actually ever posted one!  Seeing yours thought I might just have to!

a bittersweet ending, I want more, but its over.  :(

can't wait to read more of your projects!

:)

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #201 on: December 02, 2013, 11:00:20 PM »
Congrats on finishing your project! I'm moving it over to the Completed Stories board. :)
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
« Reply #202 on: December 03, 2013, 07:33:55 AM »
I had a blast reading about this project. I've never played on the short time span but you really make me want to give it a try.

75 points is a pretty good score in my book :)

Offline Cainus

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #203 on: December 03, 2013, 03:31:48 PM »
Awww! Congrats on finishing! You did awesome! Did you get a final point count in? (You don't have to share it if you don't want to, I was just curious if you were counting your points up until the end).

As for some ideas, what kind of challenge are you up for? The Restoring Similization is always a fun and challenging one to tackle if you're interested. The Who's Your Daddy one is also pretty fun and entertaining as well... there are lots of Projects you can tackle! I hope you find one you like though, you're a very good story teller and I love reading your stories! :)

Thank you! I can't tell you how much all the compliments on my storytelling mean to me, not just from you, but from everyone. I don't want to be blindly praised, but I'm just happy that the silly things I've written have brought people some joy.

75 points in total, which I don't think is bad, but could definitely be beaten. There are a lot of projects that I'm interested in trying, but I was thinking of trying to do another that doesn't seem to get much love. Perhaps the 'Regaining Your Wings' or the 'Reincarnation Project', though that one may be a little much for me. I'm still not a very disciplined player.

Or maybe I'll just do something goofy. There is a really silly idea simmering in by brain, but I don't know. I haven't decided quite yet. ;D

Congratulations on completing, Cainus. It’s been fun to see how you did this so far. All of chaos that this dynasty created end well with a cliffhanger ending ;D Your story have been one of my favourite stories to fill my Fun meter and you never fail me with the humor, randomness and even you hear my request about bringing that clothes back XD

I also amazed with your dedication through your dynasty, you even post twice update at one day!

Thank you Eld, you're lovely as always to me. I think part of why I haven't quite decided what to do is because I either fail miserably or I work until it's done with no break, which is what allowed me to do so many fast updates. But I probably should allow myself to take it a bit slower. You guys are patient, after all!

Congrats on finishing!  it was a crazy wild ride through 10 generations but I loved it.  Even though I created the "short" dynasty I haven't actually ever posted one!  Seeing yours thought I might just have to!

Hey, why not? And honestly that's part of why I'd like to do another project that hasn't been posted or hasn't been done a bunch. I like giving things a chance to shine, even if they're something silly like Hilda or Katy  ;D. But thank you again for making the rules, cndneh, they really inspired me. And thank you for encouraging me to post in the first place!

Congrats on finishing your project! I'm moving it over to the Completed Stories board.

Thank you Trip!  ;D

I had a blast reading about this project. I've never played on the short time span but you really make me want to give it a try.

75 points is a pretty good score in my book

Give it a shot! At first it's terrifying but you get used to it around the second or third gen. I'm back to playing on normal and it's like 'you're still a young adult? I have 20 days until age up? Man that is foreeeevvveeeerrrrrrr.'