Author Topic: The Jack 'Short' Dynasty- Ch 73: Skyfall (COMPLETE!)  (Read 60605 times)

Offline Luna

• Silent Reader
  • Immortal
  • The time is always right to do what is right :)
Re: The Jack 'Short' Dynasty- Ch 64 & 65: A Sign and The Madness Begins to Spread
« Reply #165 on: November 27, 2013, 01:27:21 AM »
The update was so short but fascinating.
Ah, you actually do it. Well, good luck with the rest. The end is near :)
Just enjoy being yourself, you're unique, special and no one ever create story like you ♥ - Luna -

My story:
For The Children - Chapter 6: Adorable

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
Re: The Jack 'Short' Dynasty- Ch 64 & 65: A Sign and The Madness Begins to Spread
« Reply #166 on: November 27, 2013, 04:29:46 PM »
Grim is destined for Bonehilda, not Wicked =P
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline cndneh

• Watcher
« Reply #167 on: November 27, 2013, 04:48:39 PM »
just wondering if I can link your story to my "Short" project page.  I'd like to link everyone's, but since your's is the only one so far I thought you could go first!  :D

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
  • Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
« Reply #168 on: November 27, 2013, 06:27:57 PM »
62 - 65

Just wondering, where have you got your profile name from? Cainus is not familiar word to begin with :P I also loved that dragon painting with a man standing there. That painting looks so cool. Dangerous seems Wicked middle name. Happy birthday to everyone!
Congratulations for Crowley!

You couldn't let her stay single like that! Even Bonehilda deserve a little love. Bye Crowley, I hope that you'll be a magician in another life. What kind of clothes that Wicked wearing anyway before you changing it away?

Aww, another smoky scene from another story... You have my blessing anyway.

Almost done, but I’m sad like I will missed one of my favourite stories…  But, you’ll have another project so I wouldn't sad so much ;D
“Sometimes the little things in life mean the most.” ― Ellen Hopkins

My Stories:
1. The Demosthenes Immortal Dynasty: Kev's Corner #08 - Thankful (31/12/13)
2. The Goode-Rotter's Life Story: Case Eleven - Signs of Love (27/12/13)

Offline Cainus

• Llama Wrangler
Re: The Jack 'Short' Dynasty- Ch 62 & 63- Fights, Friends and a Chainsaw
« Reply #169 on: November 27, 2013, 09:28:23 PM »
if the wish says its done, then it's done (glitched or not) I'd say take advantage of it. :D

Then I shall! And thank you for letting me know what's up with the Jockey LTW, everyone!

just wondering if I can link your story to my "Short" project page.  I'd like to link everyone's, but since your's is the only one so far I thought you could go first!  :D

I'd be honored, cndneh.  ;D

Grim is destined for Bonehilda, not Wicked =P

I think he's just a bit smitten with Wicked, but his heart belongs with Hilda.

Just wondering, where have you got your profile name from? Cainus is not familiar word to begin with :P

What kind of clothes that Wicked wearing anyway before you changing it away?

Almost done, but I’m sad like I will missed one of my favourite stories…  But, you’ll have another project so I wouldn't sad so much ;D

A tiny bit of backstory, I suppose!

I love dogs, and especially mystical/fantasy dogs. One of the most famous is the Hell Hound (I don't think that's too terrible of a word. I almost wrote out Heck Hound just to be safe). Canis is the scientific name for the canine family that includes dogs, wolves, etc., and Cain is usually the bad guy (stemming from the Biblical Cain). So Cain = bad/hell, and Canis =hound/dog. Mix them together and you get Cainus! Kind of a play on words to make 'hell hound'. I suppose it could also be a play on words to make 'bad wolf' if you're a Doctor Who fan  ;).

I hope that made sense. It makes sense it my head.

Wicked was wearing a top from Midnight Hollow (the black and white one) and some booty shorts. I simply cannot allow that. Even I have standards.

And I'll probably take a break for a little while to catch up on some things I've missed while Simming (and for the holiday), but yes I will do another project!

Ch 66- Messing with the Laws of Time and Space

Candy may not be a people-person, but she knows what her sister enjoys talking about.

Booty also earns herself a Celestial Saltlick. Mmm sparkly.

Me: “Oooo is that what I think it is? Yay! Wait- you were supposed to be building a time machine!”

Wicked: “So? He’ll help me make more.”

Me: “Good point.”

Wicked: “I may have accidently been made queen of something. Think that’ll have lasting ramifications?”

Me: “If watching lots of Doctor Who has taught me anything- nope. We’re good. Nice threads, by the way.”

Wicked: “What does watching a doctor have to do with time travel?”

Me: “Everything.”

Wicked: “You’re weird. I‘m gonna go tell people what I saw!”

Man, you two get along like oil and water.

Wicked: “I’m Queen of Spain, dad! I don’t care that Machiavelli was fundamentally misunderstood!”

Aron: “I can’t believe my own daughter doesn’t think critically about the things that matter.”

Scary *thinking*: “I wonder where she got that hat?”

It’s okay though. Wicked invites over her girlfriend to help ease her stress and we carry on some fine Jack family traditions.

Awkward make outs…

…and fast marriages.

Tiffanie *thinking*: “What am I going to do with this adorable goofball?”

Bonehilda: “Hey, Watcher, when’s it going to be my turn to cuddle with some hot number?”

Me: “Well you’re not a controllable member of this household and I can’t cheat yet soooooo….a while.”

Bonehilda: “Dang.”

Wicked and Tiffanie celebrate their marriage in style. First woohoo on a bed and worrying about paradoxes are for lamers.

Wicked: “Close door! CLOSE!”

Me: “What did you do?”

Tiffanie: “Well there were some cops involved…”

Wicked: “Shhh don’t tell her!”

Offline Cainus

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #170 on: November 27, 2013, 09:36:33 PM »
Ch 67- The Strangest Day

Scary passes away in front of her easel. Bye Scary! Thanks for all your help!

Death- quit staring at Wicked. She’s married now.

Grim: “Seriously? To who?”

Me: “To the blonde chick.”

Grim: “Oh.”

Brooders are kind of strange. They never really grieve- they just think really seriously about it, as you can see.

Hey, where’d Death go?

Grim: “Awww who’s a pretty horsie? You are! Yes you are!”

Grim: “Here’s a treat for the pretty girl!”

I think Death is an animal person.

Grim: “Am not.”

Me: “Are too.”

Not even two hours later, Aron passes away. At least I don’t have to worry about him and Wicked fighting all the time now.

Candy also passes away the second she gets home from winning a race, and in a way I think this screenshot sums up this dynasty pretty well.

Huh, Booty wants to harass Death for taking his BFF. That’s kind of entertaining.

Booty: “You bring her back right this second!”

Me: “Wait, what? Oh crud I forgot that could happen!”

Candy: “You’re a work of art, Booty.”

Okay, that’s pretty heartwarming but I hope I don’t get in trouble and next time no get-out-of-death-free card.

And oh look- a zombie died on the front lawn again.

Grim: “Eh, I’ll deal with her, give me a second.”

This is the fourth death (Or near-death in Candy’s case) in one day, and the girls are pretty much over it.

Me: “Man that was a busy day.”

Grim: “You’re telling me? This is the first time I’ve sat down!”

Ummm…Mr Zombie? I would get out of here if I were you.

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
  • "Sh! Be quiet! The nutters are out to get me."
Oh my gosh, I almost feel like we should do a head count to see who's left! :D haha! You're practically there! When does this challenge end, technically? At the end of the 10th generation? Hmm... I'm so going to miss this story! I hope you write more soon!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Luna

• Silent Reader
  • Immortal
I think I see so many things that Grim did in your dynasty and I never seen them in my game. That's one interesting point from reading yours. And some reference from outside of Simming also becoming another charming point, especially for the one who actually get it ♥

Next, please!
Just enjoy being yourself, you're unique, special and no one ever create story like you ♥ - Luna -

My story:

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
This reminds me of Pushing Daises, that zombie girl must have died for Candy to live.

Offline Cainus

• Llama Wrangler
This reminds me of Pushing Daises, that zombie girl must have died for Candy to live.

Hmmm I like this theory.

No update today guys, but I'll be back tomorrow with two updates as usual. Happy Thanksgiving! ;D

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
  • Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
A tiny bit of backstory, I suppose!
I love dogs, and especially mystical/fantasy dogs. One of the most famous is the Hell Hound (I don't think that's too terrible of a word. I almost wrote out Heck Hound just to be safe). Canis is the scientific name for the canine family that includes dogs, wolves, etc., and Cain is usually the bad guy (stemming from the Biblical Cain). So Cain = bad/hell, and Canis =hound/dog. Mix them together and you get Cainus! Kind of a play on words to make 'hell hound'. I suppose it could also be a play on words to make 'bad wolf' if you're a Doctor Who fan  ;).
I hope that made sense. It makes sense it my head.

That's awesome, Cainus! Thank you for telling me the back story of your profile name! You also can consider Cerberus, Cerberus also a hellhound right? But, nah Cainus seems better because the mix of Cain and Canis name.

Smoky hot scene everywhere *facepalm*
Bonehilda wants love!
Goodbye Scary!
Unrequited love for Grim.  Aww, don't worry there's Hilda.
Grm also great with toddler!
Bye Aron.
Bye Candy. Animal always interesting. Especially what they do to save their master life. So, welcome back Candy.

At least I can finish reading your before the next update coming. See you in the next update! Hope that you enjoy your holiday! :D
“Sometimes the little things in life mean the most.” ― Ellen Hopkins

My Stories:
1. The Demosthenes Immortal Dynasty: Kev's Corner #08 - Thankful (31/12/13)
2. The Goode-Rotter's Life Story: Case Eleven - Signs of Love (27/12/13)

Offline Cainus

• Llama Wrangler
That's awesome, Cainus! Thank you for telling me the back story of your profile name! You also can consider Cerberus, Cerberus also a hellhound right? But, nah Cainus seems better because the mix of Cain and Canis name.

I have used the names Garmr, Cerebrus, Cere, Fenrir, Scratch and Black Shuck for all sorts of forums and as character names, but I do like Cainus. It just fits  ;D. I'm glad you like it too and that my explanation made sense.

Ch 68- Family Reunion at the Graveyard

Not really, but it is a full moon and I’d like to show you what some of the ghostly residents are up to.

This is the first time I’ve actually seen ghost Hyde. That’s Kit behind him.

Ghost Hocus is mad that she can’t explore a tomb and instead talks to herself while ghost Kittie points and laughs. Note that Hocus is still wearing her beloved swimsuit.

Yeah, this is pretty much the busiest place in town. That’s Skeleton in front with Kittie just behind him. There’s also Apple and Spooky wandering the family plot.

There’s a brief reuinion between Skeleton and his wife Catrina and it’s pretty cute. That’s Hyde way in the background trying to escape.

I’ve been letting Candy do pretty much whatever she wants since I can’t really count the extra time she’s gained thanks to Booty. She’s pretty limber for an older gal.

Wicked and Tiffanie are a very loving couple, especially when you consider that they’re both grumpy.

Tiff also gets to try out another of Wicked’s inventions. Wicked has the Monster Maker LTW, which I thought we MIGHT have a shot at until I remembered that we’d need life fruit to make the simbot. Yeah…probably not.

Tiff is athletic, though she has no actual points in the skill, so I decide that she can go ahead and use that trait. I’m going to miss her looking like a big teddy bear, though.

Candy dies again, and this time it sticks as Booty is trapped outside and Death takes off as quickly as he can. Bye Candy!

Luckily the girls have each other, but our house is pretty empty and we have lots of extra room. Hmmm.

Yup! Tiffanie gets a new dress and we adopt another random kid. Welcome, Nimueh! Nimueh is brave, loves the outdoors, and family oriented. She also reminds me a lot of Ghostie, which is pretty cool. We can start and end with our cute adopted girls.

Offline Cainus

• Llama Wrangler
Ch 69- You Get What You Ask For

Tiff has her adult birthday outside right after we adopt Nimueh. Happy birthday, hun!

Here’s a better shot of Nimueh. She’s a pretty striking child, especially with those eyes.

The neighbor’s tiny dog has been chasing off the insane mail carrier every day. I know she’s insane because she stands around and pretends to be a horse until little Remo here comes to scare her away.

A full scale zenyatta invasion has begun on our lawn. I thought I had a pic of the whole herd until I found more hiding in the house. We now have seven of the little guys and one inventing gnome.

I guess I did ask for more gnomes, didn't I?

Booty and Nimueh get along very well, which gives me high hopes. I tend to trust people who can get along with animals.

Tiff masters cooking thanks to the help of the brain enhancement machine and having 5 points in it already, which means this family survives on nothing but lobster thermador and sushi. Sushi because it’s Tiff’s favorite and we still have about 20 fish in the fridge thanks to Elias.

Another reason I love the claw machine? Adorable faces people make while using it.

Wicked has her adult birthday and tries to revert back to her teen hair. I say no. I like the goggles.

Bonehilda: 4, burglars: 0. We haven’t had a burglar around in a long while. I think word got around town about Hilda and then this burglar just figured she was a legend or something and wanted to try it anyway. Ha! No rich people stuff for you! Go get your own gems!

I mean they’re just laying around it’s not that hard, sheesh.

Sparkle time for Nimueh!

Wow Ghostie’s exact hair and you got her genius trait? Are you her long-lost decendant or something, hun?

And yeah, we’re changing that hair, don’t worry.

Offline Luna

• Silent Reader
  • Immortal
Re: The Jack 'Short' Dynasty- Ch 68 & 69: You Get What You Ask For
« Reply #178 on: November 29, 2013, 10:47:40 PM »
Bye, Candy! I just love Tiff's new dress!
So, you’ll plan that this story will end as Wicked and Tifanny life’s end?

My story:

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
Re: The Jack 'Short' Dynasty- Ch 68 & 69: You Get What You Ask For
« Reply #179 on: November 30, 2013, 02:37:00 PM »
Bye, Candy! Nimueh must be a reincarnated version of Ghostie or something.