Author Topic: The Jack 'Short' Dynasty- Ch 73: Skyfall (COMPLETE!)  (Read 60665 times)

Offline Luna

• Silent Reader
  • Immortal
  • The time is always right to do what is right :)
Crawley is old already; he didn't even become a magician :(
Ah, Katy Perry. I know that you're looking at Scary out there ::)
Welcome Wicked! You almost there!
Just enjoy being yourself, you're unique, special and no one ever create story like you ♥ - Luna -

My story:
For The Children - Chapter 6: Adorable

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
Congrats to Candy and Aron, and welcome to your final heir, Wicked. I'd like to think that Scary is overjoyed for her sister and not jealous =P
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Cainus

• Llama Wrangler
Crawley is old already; he didn't even become a magician :(
Ah, Katy Perry. I know that you're looking at Scary out there ::)
Welcome Wicked! You almost there!

She is looking at Scary. Or watching over her. Even I don't know, really.

Congrats to Candy and Aron, and welcome to your final heir, Wicked. I'd like to think that Scary is overjoyed for her sister and not jealous =P

I hope so too! I'd hate to think that I broke Scary's heart or something, but maybe she's just a very loving sister and is just that happy for Candy.

Ch 60- Death and Birthdays. What Else is New?

Baby Wicked is watched over by Katy, as the generations before her have been.

Precious passes away far earlier than expected (the very day she peaked on the age bar, actually). She was at level 4 in chess and had about a nine and a half in logic. I’d be more upset that we were so close to finishing up her LTW and earning points, but really we just did what we could and fell short.

Really Bonehilda? Or are you just happy to see Death?

Me: “Sooo…how’s it going?”

Grim: “Pretty good now that you got this system.”

Aunt Scary looks after Wicked the most, but Grandpa Crawley and mom get in their cuddle time as well.

Dad gets in some lovin’, too.

Candy celebrates her adult birthday in the exact place you’d expect.

Scary has a bit more company for hers. Though by the look on her face maybe she wishes that she didn't.

Candy shows us an excellent example of ‘stupid birthday face’.

And you know how I mentioned a long while ago that Bonehilda pretty much stands watch over babies/toddlers, and how it would probably be pretty creepy for a kid to see? Well I decided to check out what it would look like from a child’s perspective.

Yup. Not the best thing to wake up to.

Offline Cainus

• Llama Wrangler
Ch 61- I Finally Get a Gnome

Yeah…that isn’t kinda creepy or anything, Aron.

He also gets zapped by the bed while trying to learn more charisma.

Oh, and Wicked’s getting toddler sparkles! Time to see what hair color we-

Get.

Um. Brown? Maybe black, judging by the eyebrows?

There’s only one reason a sim would have that dumb of a face. Okay, two, if you’re counting labor, which I don’t think Aron’s much in danger of. Yup, it’s adult birthday time for him.

His father-in-law helps celebrate, as everyone else is busy with babies or horses.

Scary takes over for the majority of Wicked’s toddler training and this is the first time we haven’t had a family oriented sim around to help. Scary starts looking a little stressed, so Aron tags in to help with the potty training.

While I’m trying to upgrade Summer Hill Springs, I spot another ghost escapee. I thought it was Skully for a second, but it turns out to be one of the Goths.

And I finally get a gnome that isn’t Darned thanks to Booty and the salt lick!

Well, I haven’t exactly been trying to get them, but hey, I’m happy. You miss the little guys after a while.

Aron: “Okay honey, make this face!”

Wicked:  :o

Aron: “Yeah, that’s my little girl!”

Wicked (thinking): *No really dad, why is that lady staring at us?*

Offline Luna

• Silent Reader
  • Immortal
Re: The Jack 'Short' Dynasty- Ch 60 & 61: I Finally Get a Gnome
« Reply #154 on: November 25, 2013, 12:03:48 AM »
Katy Perry always everywhere that almost scary yet creepy, but that's was one of this story charming point and that taste like crispy ♥
Bonehilda and Katy at the same screenshot make me happy, really.

Just enjoy being yourself, you're unique, special and no one ever create story like you ♥ - Luna -

My story:

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
« Reply #155 on: November 25, 2013, 06:53:53 AM »
Oh, Bonehilda is quite scary from that perspective and she possibly has a crush on Grim, lol.
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
  • Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
« Reply #156 on: November 25, 2013, 07:14:35 PM »
I haven't commented yet on your story, but the good thing is I can read so many updates ::)

58 - 61

Candy and Brandy name rhyming each other!
Crowley just get old already, I wish he's a magician or a witch :(
Well, that was a unique engagement in front of mailbox ::)
It seems not only Candy who love Aron, actually Scary wants to feel love too
Ah, Katy Perry there to cheer Scary up!

Booty is a naughty horse, booty just like peeping tom :(
Huh? University bed can make your writing skills faster? How?
Welcome wicked, I hope that you lived true as your name.

Katy Perry again, look how cute that she taking care the children ::) ?
Bye Precious! You shall be--- wait do you have a medium tombstone or large tombstone yet? If yes---you shall be missed.
Bonehilda just happy to see Grim. Grim was her school crush, while Grim has awesome job to reaping soul, Bonehilda just stuck out and become a maid instead for eternity. Happy birthday to Candy and Scary. Bonehilda just pretty awesome now, thanks to your story I actually liked Bonehilda a little I might to add her as part of my family as well in non-challenge game.

Happy birthday, Aron!
Katy Perry again ♥

Awesome update, Cainus!
“Sometimes the little things in life mean the most.” ― Ellen Hopkins

My Stories:
1. The Demosthenes Immortal Dynasty: Kev's Corner #08 - Thankful (31/12/13)
2. The Goode-Rotter's Life Story: Case Eleven - Signs of Love (27/12/13)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Cainus

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #157 on: November 25, 2013, 07:55:17 PM »
Huh? University bed can make your writing skills faster? How?

Bonehilda just pretty awesome now, thanks to your story I actually liked Bonehilda a little I might to add her as part of my family as well in non-challenge game.

The brain enhancing machine thingy. I just keep forgetting the actual name of it and call it 'the University bed'. It helps a bunch with some skills. And I love Bonehilda! Well- she's great because she can't bug my kids and I don't have many pets to bug either. She did prevent Candy from riding Booty for three hours once because she really really wanted to pet Booty, but that was about it. You can always put her away if she gets irritating.

Ch 62- Horse Butt (I’m Running Out of Title Names)

That’s one of my favorite paintings! Thanks, Scary. That’s going in the upstairs bedroom.

Scary: “I wonder why Wicked’s bald? Do you think something’s wrong with her?”

Me: “Nah. Just crazy random happenstance.”

Wooo child sparkles!

Here’s child Wicked. I like the blue eyes and black hair almost as much as the ginger/ green eyes mix. I’m surprised that she doesn’t look more like her dad, though. Maybe these are some stupid strong genetics.

Wicked gets an in no way dangerous inventing table for her birthday. Don’t worry, there’s a shower upstairs directly to her left.

Really, Candy? An 8 in riding and you still don’t know how to properly mount a horse?

Kenji the zombie attempts to frighten Candy with his ‘grrr, arr’ voice. It doesn’t work.

Candy also has a birthday inside for once.

Well at least your hair clip matches your top. We’re still changing it.

Dang that was fast. And hey, you already have a 3 in inventing! Go Wicked!

Not bad! The green top is a little bright, but it does remind me of your namesake.

Scary: “Awwww man I’m old already.”

Crawley: “Hey, it’s not so bad! You can still do a lot, hun.”

Scary: “Yeah but now my back hurts and I’m all stooped over.”

Crawley: “You’ll get used to it.”

Offline Cainus

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #158 on: November 25, 2013, 08:02:56 PM »
Ch 63- Fights, Friends and a Chainsaw

Wicked: “I can’t believe I’m being beat by my grandpa!”

Crawley: “Go Mario! Go!”

Aron and Wicked get into a spat. I think Aron is berating her ignorance, which is really silly when you consider Wicked’s profession. Maybe she doesn’t know who some obscure poet is or something.

Crawley and Aron are friends, so he stays out of it.

Wicked has a friend named Tiffanie over and she seems really sweet. These two are attracted to each other and with Wicked being the last gen, they may just have a shot together if they want.

Crawley earns his LTW of World Famous Surgeon and retires. Woooo I finally finished a career-related LTW! Go us, Crawley!

Tiffanie and some random girl throw confetti for him as Candy rides off to the equestrian center in the background. She’s so supportive.

Wicked and her father get into another fight as Tiffanie makes silly faces at Crawley in the background. These two seriously need some family counseling or something.

Aron gets the elder sparkle later that night and Wicked seems more annoyed that she had to wake up for this than anything.

Eh, not bad. I guess you can keep that outfit. It matches your hair.

Bonehilda has been subjected to far too many makeouts in her life.

Candy masters riding and wants to show off a little bit.

Now that Crawley’s retired he can go back to his first love- sculpting. The fact that he’s using a chainsaw in his bathrobe is kind of impressive.

But, as always, all things must come to an end and he passes away while chatting with someone on the computer. Bye Crawley! Thanks for all your hard work!

Really? A Book?

Grim: “Hey you have a decent library for only having one bookcase. And what’s wrong with reading?”

Nothing. I’m just making fun of you because I can.

Marriage? Who got married?

…or who are you thinking of? Oooo is it Bonehilda? Let me just take down this wall and-

No. No way, mister. She may have less rules on her and I did say we could adopt you later but that’s taking it a bit too far.

Offline Luna

• Silent Reader
  • Immortal
Re: The Jack 'Short' Dynasty- Ch 62 & 63- Fights, Friends and a Chainsaw
« Reply #159 on: November 26, 2013, 05:09:07 PM »
That's a cool painting, I loved it too! Bonehilda deserved a love life too; maybe you would consider this for the epilogue? Bonehilda and Grim together forever and always. It will be cool if there is an actual marriage. Bye Crawley.

My story:

Offline Cainus

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #160 on: November 26, 2013, 09:00:49 PM »
That's a cool painting, I loved it too! Bonehilda deserved a love life too; maybe you would consider this for the epilogue? Bonehilda and Grim together forever and always. It will be cool if there is an actual marriage. Bye Crawley.

I was perhaps thinking of doing something like that as a full story later, as it might be a bit much for the epilogue! It's one of the ideas kicking around in my head- Grim and Hilda, just trying to be regular sims and enjoy a life together or something.

Ch 64- A Sign

Well look who’s growing up. Maybe you’ll get on with your dad better now that you’re a bit older.

Oh dear. You had such nice teenage clothing. What the heck happened?

Wicked: “I want my own style. You know…kind of quirky inventor girl, but still gothic!”

Okay, we can do that. Just, you know, better.

There we go. Glad I finally got to use that hairstyle. I also have an idea about how we can celebrate your birthday.

Nothing says birthday like exploding city property!

Wicked: “That was awesome! I thought it would be way bigger, though.”

Me: “Me too. I wanted a giant fireball.”

Wicked: “Let’s go explode more stuff!”

Me: “Later. We have over a thousand pieces of scrap now, so I think it’s work time.”

Wicked: “Awwww boring.”

And look, we got more gnomes! Best day ever!

Me: “You mastered inventing?”

Wicked: “And I made a time machine.”

Best day ever!

Awww Booty cuddles. So cute.

Wicked also gets a call from city hall and gets an award for public service or something. They would also like her to go back in time to find out where the mayor left some keys.

As Wicked exits city hall Tiffanie walks up, now a young adult herself. Hmmm. Fate is obviously trying to tell us something.

Let’s help it out a bit by throwing things! We also find out that Tiffanie is single and free for the night, so they are the first couple to go on an actual date before possibly getting married. You’ll see how it goes next time.

Offline Cainus

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #161 on: November 26, 2013, 09:07:28 PM »
Ch 65- The Madness Begins to Spread

Oh yay! Candy got her LTW, judging by the music!

Wait- that doesn’t make any sense. Last time I checked she was about to reach $10k, not $40k…

Yeah about $10k….but her box is locked out and she got the points for it. Well. Um. Hm. I guess I’ll just count it if she ever makes it to $40k. Weird.

Booty also celebrates her elder birthday.

Awww don’t think like that! You have plenty of time left!

I spy something with my little eye. I also spied the glittering light show above its head.

Hello, Midnight. Did you make her LTW happen with your magical unicorn powers or something? And I swear I just saw something teleport away. What is going on around here?

Wicked’s date goes well, so she makes her move.

This also goes well. Yay for dating for more than 3 seconds before proposal! It's kind of sad when that's something to be excited about.

Aww sleeping horsie gnome.

Wicked donates to charity and looks quite pleased with herself for doing so. Maybe she’s thinking that things have been going so well that she needs to give a little back to the community. I don’t know, myself. The thing with Candy’s LTW and the random unicorn (one showing up at around 8 pm, no less) has got me thinking that something weird this way comes.

Wicked: “You’re just being paranoid again, Watcher.”

Me: “Shhhhh.”

Offline Niana

• Occult
Re: The Jack 'Short' Dynasty- Ch 64 & 65: A Sign and The Madness Begins to Spread
« Reply #162 on: November 26, 2013, 09:27:45 PM »
Whoa you're basically done!! And yay for at least one full date before marriage ;) Wicked is cute, I love her style. And you can give yourself credit for The Jockey LTW, it's bugged and only needs 10k to fulfill. It counts for the dynasties at 10k, too.

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
  • "Sh! Be quiet! The nutters are out to get me."
Re: The Jack 'Short' Dynasty- Ch 64 & 65: A Sign and The Madness Begins to Spread
« Reply #163 on: November 26, 2013, 09:41:11 PM »
Aww, wow, Wicked really is cruising through her skills! Maxed inventing! That's impressive! I'm so happy for her and Tiffanie, they're very cute together and I'm happy to see them happy!

Weird thing about the Jockey, when I was playing the Reapers Giacomo randomly got the music for his LTW before I looked at him and discovered it wasn't grayed out and he didn't meet the requirements for it either, but it gave him the LTH points for it... haha! Maybe yours was a fluke like mine! Either way, that Jockey wish would be very hard to complete otherwise.

Offline cndneh

• Watcher
« Reply #164 on: November 26, 2013, 11:29:57 PM »

Yeah about $10k….but her box is locked out and she got the points for it. Well. Um. Hm. I guess I’ll just count it if she ever makes it to $40k. Weird.

if the wish says its done, then it's done (glitched or not) I'd say take advantage of it. :D