Author Topic: The Jack 'Short' Dynasty- Ch 73: Skyfall (COMPLETE!)  (Read 60602 times)

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
Re: The Jack 'Short' Dynasty- Ch 52 & 53: Spouse Selection and All About the Love
« Reply #135 on: November 21, 2013, 05:38:07 AM »
I laughed so much at Bones dancing, I want to see more xD Candy and Scary, welcome to the madness! You're almost finished soon. RIP, Santi.
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Offline Cainus

• Llama Wrangler
Re: The Jack 'Short' Dynasty- Ch 52 & 53: Spouse Selection and All About the Love
« Reply #136 on: November 21, 2013, 06:07:36 PM »
I can see Bonehilda and Katy Perry as part of your family now ::)
Katy Perry and Bonehilda just like your family now. It seems your story is not complete without them. I guess that you might want to include them or anything else related for your next project :P

You know I was thinking about that. I wasn't sure if Katy should be my 'thing' that I always have to work in somehow, or if she should just be part of this story. I guess we shall seeeeee.

Oh and Candy is 9th generation, so her child/children will be the 10th and final generation.

Ohhh generation 9! Woohoo! Welcome Candy and Scary! This is so exciting! I can't wait to read more! I love how Katy Perry is just always there, it's almost a little creepy, but eh, what can I say? She's like a protector of your family... like Mushu was for Mulan...

Poor Boneheilda.. but hey, at least she's a slob and not neurotic! She's giving the poor skeleton maid a job rather than being too scared to come in the house so that's a bonus!

True, true. I'd hate to have to put poor Hilda away again just because someone doesn't understand her  :(.

I laughed so much at Bones dancing, I want to see more xD Candy and Scary, welcome to the madness! You're almost finished soon. RIP, Santi.

We're getting close! And any time that you don't see Bones, just assume that she is dancing somewhere. It's what she does.

Ch 54- Birthdays and Chess Opponents

Precious has the Chessmaster LTW, which we work on while grandma and aunt Batrina babysit the twins. After she wins the match her opponent wants to come inside and hey, why not?

I see you like kids, Mister…um. Guy.

Sheesh. Make yourself at home, why don’t you?

Outside, Batrina and Crawley’s chess match is cancelled due to zombies. That’s  a sentence I never thought I would type.

Batrina tries to complain about Precious to our guest, who as it turns out has the good trait and takes offence. Batrina kicks him out of the house, which is fine because it’s getting late and the zombies are starting to amass on the porch. It’s probably be dangerous for him to leave any later. Hey, I can be nice and caring, too.

Adult sparkles for Precious! I don’t know exactly why Batrina doesn’t like her. Maybe it’s the slob trait. That gets on my nerves, too.

I reeeeaaally should change her hair color as it’s the green-brown, but the haircut suits her and I’m being lazy.

It’s also sparkle time for the twins. Yay ginger babies!

Here’s toddler Candy and Grandma Bones.

The next day is Team Toddler Skills day and due to the twins’ unconventional birthday times, we have even less time than usual to cram all of their training in.

Grandma Bones takes care of Scary, while Precious works with Candy.

Batrina, who is on standby to make food and help out, contemplates the hollowness of existence and the fact that she really wants a trampoline for whatever reason.

Eh, maybe when the kids are older, Rina.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Cainus

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #137 on: November 21, 2013, 06:15:59 PM »
Ch 55- I May Regret This Decision

The twins have their child birthday before we can even get them fully trained, which is the first time that’s ever happened. I know it’s not something I have to do, especially because the traits are randomly rolled anyway, but hey, it’s a point of pride.

Here’s child Candy…

…and her sister Scary. Scary gains the loser trait (sorry hun) while Candy gets equestrian. I think there’s no doubt that girl is going to grow up into a horsewoman, which is going to be kind of stressful on me.

It’s also sparkle time for dad, who is moving up in his career fairly nicely. I still don’t know if we’ll reach 10, though.

That is the goofiest birthday face I have seen in some time. Congrats, Crawley.

Oooohhhh no. Not another one of you guys. We are trading you in for cash money. Why can’t I even get a nice gnome?

The girls age up into teens fairly quickly, with Candy gaining the proper trait.

Scary wins this birthday round by looking much more put-together than her sister. She also gains the equestrian trait. Why we get that trait twice in one generation I have no idea.

Here’s Candy as a teen because I couldn’t stand her hair and I wanted a look at her eye color. I really love the combo of those green eyes and her red hair.

After the entire family starts bugging me to, I finally relent and get a trampoline. Crawley and Precious get the first bounce and I think Crawley’s finally starting to warm up to her. Precious seems to love him just fine, though she’s always more concerned about her kids.

The old ladies get the next round. Be careful, you two! I don’t want to lose you early.

While they have fun Scary gets to work on her painting skill.

While Candy takes riding lessons and buys a horse. The newest member of our family is Brandy, an adult Friesian. I’ll be honest here and say that I’m nervous about this because horses are a TON of work. I’m not too worried about mastering the riding skill, but the LTW’s associated with riding are not going to be easy.

It’s okay, Cainus, this is Gen 9. You can do this. No one’s judging you, here. Breeeaaaaathhheeee.

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
  • Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
Re: The Jack 'Short' Dynasty- Ch 54 & 55: Chess Opponents and I May Regret This
« Reply #138 on: November 21, 2013, 07:09:54 PM »
54 - 55
Zombies always annoying, is there any chance to turn them off or drive them off for cancelling our Sim queue? Did the traits are chosen by random button as part of the rules? Bat is good as an Elder.

Always love to see Katy ♥

What an interesting sparkles moment for her dad. Interesting face Crowley! Scary hairstyle is fit her well and I also love Candy hair and good luck with the horse.

One gen more to go! Woohoo!

“Sometimes the little things in life mean the most.” ― Ellen Hopkins

My Stories:
1. The Demosthenes Immortal Dynasty: Kev's Corner #08 - Thankful (31/12/13)
2. The Goode-Rotter's Life Story: Case Eleven - Signs of Love (27/12/13)

Offline Luna

• Silent Reader
  • Immortal
  • The time is always right to do what is right :)
« Reply #139 on: November 21, 2013, 07:54:37 PM »
Wish my best luck for Candy! Scary is good with that hair, she looks so gorgeous ♥
Just enjoy being yourself, you're unique, special and no one ever create story like you ♥ - Luna -

My story:
For The Children - Chapter 6: Adorable

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
  • "Sh! Be quiet! The nutters are out to get me."
« Reply #140 on: November 21, 2013, 08:20:41 PM »
No judgement at all from me! You're doing amazing! I don't think I could handle horses/pets on a short lifespan, I really just don't think I could! I think this family is beautiful and awesome and I think it rocks that you're almost finished with this! You've got this Cainus!

Woohoo! *does a cheer* you can do it! :D

By the way, the twins are beautiful, there's something so mesmerizing about Candy's eye/hair color combo. Precious may be a slob, but she obviously helped create one bombshell of a daughter, so props to her!

Oh, and if you're worried about the equestrian, I think you should look at how far you've come and the fact that you completed a nearly-impossible wish (surrounded by family) with ease. You'll do great! :D

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
« Reply #141 on: November 22, 2013, 11:58:32 AM »
Candy is so pretty. I think the game really wanted you to pursue the riding career! Yay for the ginger hair continuing yet again.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Cainus

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #142 on: November 22, 2013, 05:31:57 PM »
Thank you all so much for your support! It really does mean a lot to me. I just get nervous sometimes, you know?  :P.

Hehe I'm sure the twins would love the compliments! I think if they were more interested in love, Sunset Valley might be in trouble. Luckily for the town they just seem to be interested in painting and riding. Lots of riding.

Ch 56- I Stress Myself Out

Bones passes away, which I almost miss because I was too worried about making sure Brandy and Candy got home okay. Bye Bones! You were great and I’m sure your family will miss you tons.

Poor Brandy gets a sad welcome.

He’s well taken care of though. I do feel sorry for him, having to put up with new rider Candy flopping around on his back.

Bonehilda also tries to make friends but Brandy doesn’t seem interested, so she goes to bug the neighbor’s dog.

Is that…umm..supposed to be Bones, Scary? It’s nice. Don’t worry, I like it, really. I’ll put it in the upstairs hallway.

Yup, I got University, which I probably should have waited to install it because I haven’t had much of a chance to play around with it. I did get one of those beds that someone had mentioned earlier but it can’t seem to help with logic and every time poor loser Scary tries to use it, she gets fried. It should come in handy later, though.

Oh, and of course Crawley was attracted to the mascot. Between that and the pizza man it seems like when it nears spouse-hunting time I should just start calling over service sims.

Batrina passes away in the middle of the night and the last of generation seven officially leaves us.

Candy trains herself and Brandy after school lets out. By the way she’s staring at the camera, I think she heard my ‘flopping around’ comment earlier.

Awww it’s okay Precious, we all get old eventually.

And now I don’t have to color your hair! Ha!

Precious: “You still could, you know.”

Nah, that’s just silly.

Offline Cainus

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #143 on: November 22, 2013, 05:39:18 PM »

Ch 57- I Really Should Put in More Lights Out Back

Candy and Scary have some friends over after school. This is Aron, whose sister came inside and then immediately ran screaming away when she saw Bonehilda. Sorry, kid, I’m not putting her away for anything less than family.

Candy celebrates her birthday out back with Brandy.

You’re lucky it’s too dark out to see that outfit properly, Candy, because it’s hideous. You know what else I spot outside?

Zombie on a trampoline.

Awww he’s so happy.

Scary celebrates her young adult birthday inside and once again wins the ‘least stupid looking age up’ award. There is no prize, nor is there an actual award. I just don’t make fun of them as much, which is a prize in itself I suppose.

Friend Aron looks pretty excited for her. Or he’s really impressed with how she’s filled out. Could be both.

Bonehilda poses on the rooftop/garden area until I take a picture. Then she walks back inside to clean dishes. I guess she knew she looked neat.

Now that Candy is officially a young adult, it’s spouse hunting time. This guy and Aron are the only two contenders, mostly because I’m being lazy and Candy wants to go back to riding. They’re both still teens and Candy isn’t attracted to either, so they’re pretty much tied and it comes down to who I’d rather see a baby from. Hmm.

Any thoughts, Candy?

Candy: “Yeah. I’ve trained up Brandy some and with my new Jockey LTW I think we’re going to have to find a horse that’s a bit faster and younger.”

Good to know. We’ll stop by the training grounds later.

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
  • "Sh! Be quiet! The nutters are out to get me."
Oh yay! Gen 10 will be on the way soon! I wonder who she'll pick?
I must say you seem to be handling the equestrian trait just fine, but I know how it feels. We all get nervous every now and again, but you can do it! :D
Woooohooooo! Almost there!

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
You're brave to tackle riding, I didn't even consider it for my immortal dynasty. Are you supermaxing it or just getting the LTW? RIP, Bones and Batrina =[

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
  • Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
I already write the comments and suddenly I hit the close button on accident, argh!
So, it will not going be the same like before, starting over always annoyed me  >:(

Bye Bones & Bat, hope that you two have a good life and a good tombstone!
Zombies are always doing strange thing. That's inappropriate thing to do. Using someone trampoline. Geez, zombies nowadays!
I guess from now on its Bonehilda or Katy Perry who will make frequent appearance. Why Bonehilda can’t have Katy Perry outfits or something, which would be amazing to have Bone-Perry hybrid ::)
Go, Candy! But, where's Scary… I missed her!
“Sometimes the little things in life mean the most.” ― Ellen Hopkins

My Stories:
1. The Demosthenes Immortal Dynasty: Kev's Corner #08 - Thankful (31/12/13)
2. The Goode-Rotter's Life Story: Case Eleven - Signs of Love (27/12/13)

Offline Luna

• Silent Reader
  • Immortal
  • The time is always right to do what is right :)
But, where's Scary… I missed her!

I believe there's one picture of Scary, but if that's not enough for you ask Cainus ::)
Rest in peace for everyone! Hope they give nice tombstone.
Way to go Candy! Go make your Watcher proud.
Just enjoy being yourself, you're unique, special and no one ever create story like you ♥ - Luna -

My story:
For The Children - Chapter 6: Adorable

Offline Cainus

• Llama Wrangler
I already write the comments and suddenly I hit the close button on accident, argh!
So, it will not going be the same like before, starting over always annoyed me  >:(

Dang it I just did this! I think you cursed us both.  :P

Sorry this is getting out a bit late and that I haven't replied individually to each of you (again). Been a bit busy on my end. But thank you all for commenting and reading and to whoever said it- I love the idea of Bonehilda in one of Katy's candy costumes. Maybe the peppermint one.

Oh and Nettle- I wish! I consider myself lucky if I can just master a skill, but I do what I can.

Ch 58- Find Amusement Where You Can

Candy puts Brandy up for sale and brings home a new mare named Booty (Brandy was 2 days from elder, otherwise I just would have kept him). I didn’t name her that, but I decided to keep it because heh, Booty.

I kind of wish Candy had gotten the Fairytale Finder LTW instead because only race winnings count toward the Jockey LTW, and at a max of around $2,000 per race it’s a bit iffy to reach $40,000. That and the Equestrian Training Ground are all the way across town. Alas, that was not one of the options on the list when she aged up, so we’ll do what we can.

Crawley gets called in at work but before he can get there, he has his elder birthday.

Not bad, old man. His logic is at 7 while his wife’s sitting at 8 thanks to the help of her computer whiz trait and chess on the computer.

The next day the blonde boy on our list of spouses for Candy still hasn’t aged up, so it looks like Aron is the winner by virtue of having a birthday.

Candy is still more interested in riding horses than finding mates, but hey, I’m sure she’ll like him. And great-grandma Hocus’ alchemical skills are still helping us out.

It’s all a bit much for poor Aron, but he’s receptive to Candy’s advances.

Wooo mailbox wedding out by the street! We’d have it on the front porch, but it’s full of stuff.

Dawww look at the dopey love face.

And dang it, wrong sister! Crawley also wished for Scary to get married and never wished it for Candy. I think this family is pulling for the wrong girl. Not that I blame them. Scary is pretty awesome. I love it when she gets the 'winner!' moodlet, it gives me warm fuzzies.

Candy and Aron celebrate their wedding, after which Candy immediately gets up to go ride Booty. Hearing chimes and puking in the toilet does nothing to stop her from getting outside.

Heh. Booty.

Scary cries about Candy for some reason after finishing a sculpture. Maybe she’s happy for her, maybe because Candy got married to Aron and she didn’t. Sorry if you feel that way, Scary, just the way things turned out.

Wait. I think I have something that will cheer you up!

Yup, a little bit of game time always does the trick.

Offline Cainus

• Llama Wrangler
Ch 59- Keeping Busy

Crawley is a pretty busy guy- trying to master logic and working a job that can call him away any minute, but he still has some fun.

I think Booty is a little jealous of all the attention Aron has been getting from her BFF Candy, especially now that they can’t go riding until the baby is born.

Candy spends plenty of time with her anyway, as she’s a tough girl to keep indoors.

Precious has been knocking down chess opponents left and right (when we can actually drag them over to the house), but we’re still far from our goal of making her a grand master.

Aron masters writing quickly thanks to the University bed (I keep forgetting the actual name of it) and is now working his way through the writer self-employment career. His actual LTW is Star News Anchor, but I don’t think I’m going to even attempt that one.

Because, you know, lazy. And bad luck with getting people through careers, but mostly lazy.

Hocus’ friendship elixirs are still continuing to serve us well, especially when we need to make friends quickly so that Crawley can finish a work op.

Candy…I don’t think you can teach a horse to play gnubb. Are you really that bored?

She goes into labor the next morning. Outside, of course.

Booty’s there for moral support, though she isn’t much of a help.

Candy: “Finally!”

Another girl! We didn’t have much kids music station time, so I’m not surprised that we didn’t get twins. Welcome to the tenth generation- baby Wicked Jack. She gains the grumpy and eccentric traits, and I’m glad that we have a skill pointed out to us right away. And it’s not logic! Weeeee!

Candy is allowed to go back to riding, and balance has returned to the world.