Author Topic: The Jack 'Short' Dynasty- Ch 73: Skyfall (COMPLETE!)  (Read 60616 times)

Offline Luna

• Silent Reader
  • Immortal
  • The time is always right to do what is right :)
Re: The Jack 'Short' Dynasty- Ch 46 & 47: Makeovers, Annoying Friends and a Baby
« Reply #120 on: November 17, 2013, 07:21:58 PM »
Batrina is slimmed down, do you have any dislike toward someone who big and beautiful ::) ?
I prefer her old-self anyway; she was so adorable and cute. That was a good screenshot of candle! It's not like death at all.
Welcome to Crawley, happy birthday to one who deserved it and goodbye to who already gone, may you grant the peace that you’re wanted.
Just enjoy being yourself, you're unique, special and no one ever create story like you ♥ - Luna -

My story:
For The Children - Chapter 6: Adorable

Offline Cainus

• Llama Wrangler
Re: The Jack 'Short' Dynasty- Ch 46 & 47: Makeovers, Annoying Friends and a Baby
« Reply #121 on: November 18, 2013, 04:52:16 PM »
Oh, Crawley is adorable! I love your naming theme!
Boneheilda? Haha, I could not stop laughing when you mentioned it would be pretty creepy to wake up to her, I couldn't agree more!
Congrats Santi for a completed LTW AND maxing the writing skill! With so little time to do these things in I'll say you're getting really good!

I'm trying to get better, but I do get lazy. The potions help a bunch with maxing the skills, so it gave me a bit of an edge this go-around.

Yay the ginger hair survives. Byebye Candle. Oh, Wolfie, she won't be able to get rid of that horrid hairstyle from story progression.

Poor girl. We do what we can for them and they go and make their own silly choices  :P

Batrina is slimmed down, do you have any dislike toward someone who big and beautiful ::) ?
I prefer her old-self anyway; she was so adorable and cute. That was a good screenshot of candle! It's not like death at all.
Welcome to Crawley, happy birthday to one who deserved it and goodbye to who already gone, may you grant the peace that you’re wanted.

Nah I don't dislike it at all, I just wanted to see what she would look like slimmed down (plus I just like throwing potions around). Don't worry- she goes back to her curvy self soon enough.

Ch 48- Busy in Retirement

Batrina has her young adult birthday in a very…colorful outfit.

Okay Batrick- the bar’s pretty low, so who’s going to have the better age-up this time?

Yeah….Batrina wins. Hands down. I am not letting you leave the house with that hair.

Even Bonehilda finds it amusing.

While I’m busy getting the two newly-minted young adults taken care of, Team Toddler Skills works with Crawley. Santi doesn’t seem to enjoy it very much. I think he believed that being a grandparent would involve more playing.

Hocus, of course, takes care of most of it.

Batrick joins the police force and finds a house on the same street as Wolfie and Spike, while Batrina stays to help out the family.

Elias spends most of his days fishing and enjoying retirement, though he doesn’t get to see the family as much as he’d probably like.

Santi spends most of  his days at home with the kids now that he doesn’t have to be glued to the writing desk.

He also tries his hand at- hey Santi? Santi? Your grandchild is having his birthday and no one is paying attention.

It’s okay, Crawley. I noticed.

Crawley: “It’s okay. It’s actually kind of funny, if you think about it.”

Ah, gained a good sense of humor, I see. Good. You’re probably going to need it around here.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Cainus

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #122 on: November 18, 2013, 04:59:19 PM »
Ch 49- Things Are Always Interesting

What? What happened? Did your guys’ favorite couple break up on one of your shows? ‘Cause that’s the look I get when my favorite pair does the almost-kiss-but-then backs-away-suddenly.

Bones still needs more acquaintances for the charisma skill, so we start inviting ourselves over to houses and doing some charming introductions.

What? Where’d he come from? Who let him inside? He has a name, so he’s not a stray.

Oh Batrina, don’t feed him! Now he’ll never leave, and we can’t keep him.

I said we can’t keep him. Ugh. You guys are making me feel like the mean parent. I love puppies. My name is Cainus, for crying out loud, but we don’t need to add a dog to this crazy mix.

Elias: “Your name is Cainus? Then why does everyone call you Watcher?”

Me: “That’s more of a title, I guess. And I see you mastered fishing.”

Elias: “Yup. Can I go watch TV and bond with my son now?”

Me: “Sure thing, buddy. You’ve earned it.”

Wow. That was over fast.

Crawley: “I really had fun playing tug-of-war with that dog. Can we adopt a puppy for my birthday?”

No.

Crawley: “Awww. And I suddenly feel luckier.”

Hocus: “Ooooo I want him to be a genius scientist when he grows up!”

Hocus…I…that’s highly unlikely.

So….not to be rude or anything, but how long ARE you two planning on staying around? Hocus is at 34 days and Santi is at 37, which makes him the same age Vicente was. I probably could supermax Hocus’ alchemy, but I’m not too stressed about it because she’s easily made the most points for the family thus far.

And look who escaped the graveyard. Hello, Clara. Where are you going?

Gobias’ old house? Huh. Is that where you used to live?

She floats around back and disappears, but it was neat to see. Good thing I get bored and check the graveyard at night. I also check on unicorn sightings.

Because I really want one okay.

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
  • Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
Re: The Jack 'Short' Dynasty- Ch 48 & 49: Busy and Things Are Always Interesting
« Reply #123 on: November 18, 2013, 08:00:24 PM »
46 - 49 ::)

Batrina is good when she's curvy. When I see that she slimmed down, hmm... she's not cute as she before. Being pregnant also didn't stop her to leveling up her skill either. I love the screenshot, Hocus pose in the screenshot was awesome. She looks angry and that fit what you describe of her. That's the curse for eating clownfish sushi! That fish was cursed and also Candle. Bye... Why not, writing Eulogies not make his story so sad :P

Oh, my how big her body size! I never seen Sim that big like that, except if I create her myself in my game. Crowley? Sounds like a magician that I know. What? Gen 8 already? That also your story will be finished in no time, then? The nickname that you give to Santiago was funny, it sounds like a woman name ::) So, Batrina has an inappropriate trait? Happy birthday Crowley  ::)

More of grandparent-grandchildren moment, love it. Just looking Elias from behind just look so sad… It’s almost like he being forced to do fishing. At least Crowley was happy, even no one that notice him. He would be embarrassed when people find him naked as the child.

Happy birthday for Crowley! I will call him that instead Crawley anyway ::) There were a lot of interesting screenshots that you capture.
So, you have go this far. Just curious, how big is your save size?
“Sometimes the little things in life mean the most.” ― Ellen Hopkins

My Stories:
1. The Demosthenes Immortal Dynasty: Kev's Corner #08 - Thankful (31/12/13)
2. The Goode-Rotter's Life Story: Case Eleven - Signs of Love (27/12/13)

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
Re: The Jack 'Short' Dynasty- Ch 48 & 49: Busy and Things Are Always Interesting
« Reply #124 on: November 19, 2013, 03:19:34 AM »
Oh, unfortunate hair for Batrick and goodbye to him. Batrina does look better with her curves. Crawley is one good looking kid.
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Offline Cainus

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #125 on: November 19, 2013, 03:54:55 PM »
Happy birthday for Crowley! I will call him that instead Crawley anyway ::) There were a lot of interesting screenshots that you capture.
So, you have go this far. Just curious, how big is your save size?

That's fine, I like the name Crowley (and I almost always accidently type it that way anyway  :)). And thank you for liking the screenshots, I'm trying to get a bit better about them. I finally read the 'take better screenshots' thread and remembered to use the tab key as well.

Hmmm let's seeeeee.... the latest one is at about 200MB, but my game really didn't stop slowing down until later (and I've been clearing the caches often). I don't think my poor computer could handle an immortal dynasty now that I've been playing and testing this.

Oh, unfortunate hair for Batrick and goodbye to him. Batrina does look better with her curves. Crawley is one good looking kid.

I'm really surprised at how generically good-looking everyone has turned out. It's good, but also kind of boring in a way, you know?

And as always, thank you for the comments! I love you all.  ;)

Ch 50 - Oops

Not a bad oops. Well, there’s two kind-of-oopses. One is that I kind of feel bad-

Hocus leaves us at the breakfast table. She had a good, long (well relatively long)  life and thanks to all of her high value kid related wishes, she was happy enough to leave us our first large headstone.

Grim: “I sense that you’re a bookworm.”

Elias: “Wow, you’re right!”

Me: “And I sense a really bored Grim. Why don’t you try playing with the claw machine?”

Grim: “I tried that already and I didn’t get anything.”

Me: “Haha- what the heck kind of dancing is that?”

Bones: “The ‘Watcher wouldn’t know good dancing if it bit her’ dance.”

Me: “That’s a long name.”

Wow. Its really kind of pretty to watch the sun rise over Stoney Falls in the morning. You know I rarely take the time to appreciate all the scenery around here.

Bones: “Watcher, are you getting old and crazy like in those shows about immortals who live too long and they get all weird?”

Me: “No. Maybe.”

Crawley: “Dad, I love having you around more, but why do you always eat like you’re trying to shove a treadmill into your mouth?”

I decide to go ahead and start Crawley on sculpting, because I have a feeling that he’s going to be another sim that doesn’t have any traits that point to skills and I want some more things to decorate the house with.

It’s also nearing spouse-hunting time, and Crawley has only males on his friends list. We’re going to need to be a bit more careful and make sure we select a younger spouse for him (I seem to have a habit of picking up people who are adults-close-to-elder when not selecting school friends), so I take a page from the Man Dynasty and…

Stalk the school when the bell rings. Hello, Precious.

Crawley: “Why are you following her? I met someone that I’m attracted to already.”

Me: “Yeah but that was a guy and…oh. OH. Well…we might have to have a talk later, Crawley. We’ll figure this out.”

Back at home, Bones celebrates mastering charisma and earning her LTW of Golden Tounge, Golden Fingers.

While Elias enjoys his retirement.

Happy birthday Bat- Bonehilda! Get out of the frame!

That’s better. Happy adult birthday, Batrina!

You know what my favorite part of birthdays are?

Stupid birthday faces. They never get old.

Offline Cainus

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #126 on: November 19, 2013, 04:02:37 PM »
Ch 51- Never the Way You Think

Bones starts to sparkle and hey, Crawley, you might want to back up a little there.

Crawley: “Wow, you got old.”

Bones: “Love you too, son.”

You two are going to break something.

Bones provides ambiance while her father and son work on some skills.

Elias passes away, which really surprised me because I thought for sure that Santi would be next.

Santi: “Hey! I still have to look after Batrina, you know!”

Uh huh.

Grim: “These are some kickin’ tunes.”

Me: “Wow, someone even more insensitive than I am. High five?”

Me: “You know I got two notifications about people dying while you were out here playing gnubb.”

Grim: “Eh I took care of them earlier. Your post must be delayed.”

I never understood how you can eat something that is literally on fire.

Batrina invites over some chess opponents and I finally get to see what grey techno hair looks like. It’s just as terrible as I’d feared.

Claw machine, I think she’s pretty testy about her husband passing away. You might want to at least give her a toy sheep or something.

Young adult sparkle time for Crawley!

Eh not bad, but we’ll have to change your clothes before we go spouse-hunting tomorrow.

Crawley: “Do I have to?”

Me: “Yes to both things. What trait did you get?”

Crawley: “I decided that I really like cats and that I want to be a surgeon!”

More logic skilling? *Sigh* Sometimes I really hate the random dice rolls.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
« Reply #127 on: November 19, 2013, 04:04:48 PM »
I think I'd prefer Crawley stalking the school than Recipe Man! Goodbye, supermum - congratulations on the first big headstone. If only Batrina could have a kid, I'd have liked to see another Bat-kid.
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
Re: The Jack 'Short' Dynasty- Ch 50 & 51- Slight Oops and Never the Way You Think
« Reply #128 on: November 19, 2013, 04:24:34 PM »
50 - 51

Hooray for Hocus! (For 1st large tombstone ever)

Bat is back! She was curvy again! That makes her more cute and adorable as ever I see her. She just like a friend that I know, I know that she was big but she was kind. I hope Bat is also a kind person :)

Bye, Elias. I wonder... No, you said to me that clothes will never come back as that will give you a Goosebumps ::)

Happy birthday Crowley! I wish that he was a magician or at least a Witch to live up his name. But, I don't know if other life state is forbidden or not.

My Stories:

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
  • "Sh! Be quiet! The nutters are out to get me."
Re: The Jack 'Short' Dynasty- Ch 50 & 51- Slight Oops and Never the Way You Think
« Reply #129 on: November 19, 2013, 06:28:35 PM »
Way to grab that large tombstone! That's so awesome! Poor Crawley, interested in the wrong gender! Unless he found another girl... I wish lots of happiness to him! And you too, dear Cainus because I'm sure with another "no skill-pointing" trait has got to be a pain in the butt.
After all that sculpting he still wanted to be a surgeon? So weird...

Offline Cainus

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #130 on: November 20, 2013, 05:39:48 PM »
I think I'd prefer Crawley stalking the school than Recipe Man! Goodbye, supermum - congratulations on the first big headstone. If only Batrina could have a kid, I'd have liked to see another Bat-kid.

That is quite true. Crawley hanging out and stalking people is slightly less creepy. It probably helps that I'm the one making him do it. He doesn't really want to.

And man, I would have a Bat Legacy if I could. Imagine all the stupid names I could come up with!

Happy birthday Crowley! I wish that he was a magician or at least a Witch to live up his name. But, I don't know if other life state is forbidden or not.

All life states except for witches are not allowed, but when I first started the rules had not yet been updated to allow them, so I simply decided to do no alternate life states at the beginning. That's why you don't see witches/fairies/vamps running around =P. I wish he could be a magician! Showtime is next on my list of expansions to purchase.

Way to grab that large tombstone! That's so awesome! Poor Crawley, interested in the wrong gender! Unless he found another girl... I wish lots of happiness to him! And you too, dear Cainus because I'm sure with another "no skill-pointing" trait has got to be a pain in the butt.
After all that sculpting he still wanted to be a surgeon? So weird...

Yup. Surgeon, firefighter, or be friends with 15 cats, which is definitely a no. That's like 1 cat a day. Sometimes the randomness is a bit of a pain because you want to get skills started straight away, but which one? Ah well. It's all part of the challenge.

Ch 52- My Very Accurate Spouse Selection

Crawley, meet Precious.

Crawley: “I’m just not feeling anything here.”

Me: “She does have the family oriented trait, so she’s going high on the list. Next!”

Crawley: “So do you like the orchestra?”

Girl Whose Name I’ve Forgotten: “Not really.”

Crawley: “Next!”

Really? She seemed sweet.

Crawley: “Nope. Nothing.”

Me: “Well there’s a girl downstairs…”

Crawley: “Nope.”

*Sigh* Well that’s it for girls that I know are young adults, so looks like I’m just going to have to pick. Time to do what your grandma Hocus taught you.

Never pass up family oriented if you can help it.

Precious: “Augh! Oh! I feel like I’ve known you my whole life.”

Crawley: “I can’t believe that worked. I always thought my grandma was crazy.”

Me: “You weren’t exactly wrong.”

Bones, go dance somewhere else.

Crawley: “Precious, will you be my baby mama?”

Precious: “That’s a weird way to put it, but sure!”

Crawley: *whispering* “Psst, Watcher, I can get a divorve later, right? If I really don’t like her.”

Me: “If you want to make things tough on me AND if you actually wish for it, then yes.”

Crawley: “You’re the best.”

Me: “Go have a nice honeymoon dinner at the bistro. Bring back more angelfood cake if you can.  We’re almost out.”

Santiago: “Well I saw my grandson married. I guess it’s time for me to leave.”

Bye Santi! Thanks for mastering writing, earning your LTW and leaving a medium headstone!

Wooo generation 9 incoming! And boy you puke a lot. That’s, what, four times in one day?

Precious: “I want to play chess on the computer but bllllaaarrggggggg…”

Great. More logic skilling. This is going to be exciting.

Yup. Just as exciting as I remember.

Offline Cainus

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #131 on: November 20, 2013, 05:46:48 PM »
Ch 53- It’s All About The Love

Hey, Hilda. Taking a break?

Bonehilda: “Yeah, just waiting for that slob Precious to get out of the shower so I can mop up the puddle.”

Hey, no worries. You’ve earned a little rest.

Precious: “Oh crud, I think I made a mistake.”

Me: “I can’t help you there. I just watch a lot of chess, I don’t really play it.”

What the heck?

Crawley: “Don’t look at me. It’s the uniform for work.”

That is quite possibly the dumbest thing I’ve ever seen for a work outfit. I could probably change it, but you’re going to earn a promotion today anyway.

Bonehilda 3, Burglars 0. Light sleeper Batrina called the cops but by the time they arrived the burglar had already been taken care of and left.

Wooo! Bones got more angelfood cake at the bistro! This serving should last us until Crawley’s kids are grown, especially if we space it out with Batrina’s cooking. Yay for perfect meal moodlets.

Speaking of Crawley’s kids, I guess he/she/they are on the way!

Precious: “Oh man someone HELP ME!”

Calm down, your paramedic husband is right upstairs. Sure he’s asleep but I could kick him awake if you need it.

Batrina interrupts to inform me that she’s having her elder birthday just outside of the diner.

Don’t worry hun, we’ll put you in a decent outfit later. I’ve got another lady I need to keep an eye on right now.

Another set of twin girls! Kids music seems to be working for us once again. Meet heir Candy (loves the outdoors, perceptive)  and her slightly-younger sister Scary (absent-minded, artistic). They were born not long before midnight and it seems like the game counts those few hours as a full day, so they’re already due to age up. Sheesh.

Bones is thrilled to be a grandma and dotes on them like she used to do with her younger siblings.

Yeah, these girls are definitely not wanting for attention. You can’t see it, but Batrina was also waiting for her turn to snuggle.

Bones: “Yeah! Grandma boogie! Ride it like you stole it!”

Ahh, party animals. They never let old age slow them down.

Offline Luna

• Silent Reader
  • Immortal
  • The time is always right to do what is right :)
Re: The Jack 'Short' Dynasty- Ch 52 & 53: Spouse Selection and All About the Love
« Reply #132 on: November 20, 2013, 06:19:02 PM »

I can see Bonehilda and Katy Perry as part of your family now ::)
That's not strange to find your Sim using that outfit I was more excited surprised if your Sim is work naked ::)
Hello, Candy & Scary and goodbye whoever his name… oh yeah Santi ::)
Just enjoy being yourself, you're unique, special and no one ever create story like you ♥ - Luna -

My story:
For The Children - Chapter 6: Adorable

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
Re: The Jack 'Short' Dynasty- Ch 52 & 53: Spouse Selection and All About the Love
« Reply #133 on: November 20, 2013, 08:00:07 PM »
52 - 53
Bye, Santi. Glad to know that you have a medium tombstone! It's a relief and a huge improvement.
So, how many generations left?

I never see Bonehilda like that ::)
Your Sim go to work with that clothes, my Sim usually go with a weird hair :(
Oh, my! You're old already? Happy birthday then, Bat! Even that you don’t have a birthday cake. At least that you deserved a makeover! Welcome to Candy and Scary! You seem always end up with twins. I'm sure that you more enjoy this than adoption.

It always nice to see Katy Perry ;D

Katy Perry and Bonehilda just like your family now. It seems your story is not complete without them. I guess that you might want to include them or anything else related for your next project :P

My Stories:

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
  • "Sh! Be quiet! The nutters are out to get me."
« Reply #134 on: November 20, 2013, 10:07:26 PM »
Ohhh generation 9! Woohoo! Welcome Candy and Scary! This is so exciting! I can't wait to read more! I love how Katy Perry is just always there, it's almost a little creepy, but eh, what can I say? She's like a protector of your family... like Mushu was for Mulan...

Poor Boneheilda.. but hey, at least she's a slob and not neurotic! She's giving the poor skeleton maid a job rather than being too scared to come in the house so that's a bonus!