Author Topic: The Jack 'Short' Dynasty- Ch 73: Skyfall (COMPLETE!)  (Read 60673 times)

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
Re: The Jack 'Short' Dynasty- Ch 40 & 41: A Very Full House and Bring 'em In
« Reply #105 on: November 15, 2013, 04:35:28 AM »
Batrick and Batrina, LOL! I can just imagine Hocus yelling 'yes' as Spike ages to teen. Goodbye Wolfie, i guess she wanted some part in the dynasty after all.
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
  • Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
« Reply #106 on: November 15, 2013, 08:03:03 AM »
40 & 41

I love the shots of the pose! :P
It seems that you're having fun with the titles of your story  :P

If your Sims have attraction hearts with same... nope just forget it. I knew that you will forbid that ::)
Aww, Katy Perry. It seems like Hocus looking at her as a Ghost ♥
It seems your storytelling become funnier, I was laughing so hard!
Good job for give me more Lifetime Happiness Point ::)
“Sometimes the little things in life mean the most.” ― Ellen Hopkins

My Stories:
1. The Demosthenes Immortal Dynasty: Kev's Corner #08 - Thankful (31/12/13)
2. The Goode-Rotter's Life Story: Case Eleven - Signs of Love (27/12/13)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Cainus

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #107 on: November 15, 2013, 06:09:30 PM »
Aww yay! Here's to getting those 5 kids to teens! You're almost there! Keep it up you're so close that's awesome!

Thank you for being my cheerleader, Livvie  ;D. I'll finish this thing one way or the other.

Batrick and Batrina, LOL! I can just imagine Hocus yelling 'yes' as Spike ages to teen. Goodbye Wolfie, i guess she wanted some part in the dynasty after all.

I think she did and I'd keep her around but there's just no room! Poor girl will have to live out her own life somewhere else, away from the madness.

40 & 41

It seems that you're having fun with the titles of your story  :P

If your Sims have attraction hearts with same... nope just forget it. I knew that you will forbid that ::)
Aww, Katy Perry. It seems like Hocus looking at her as a Ghost ♥
It seems your storytelling become funnier, I was laughing so hard!
Good job for give me more Lifetime Happiness Point ::)

I started doing the titles and sometimes I just don't know what to name them, so it's something strange. I'm not as creative as I think I am  :P. Glad you liked this part. It's always good to hear that I made someone laugh.

If they had attraction hearts for the same gender, you mean? Well, unfortunately I need a 'natural birth' for the line to continue on sooooo that would probably not work out. Usually I like to see attraction hearts and lots of wishes for the other person and have a slower romance but there's just no time for that. Marriage right away! On the front porch! Now go make babies! That's how the Jacks roll.

And thank you, all three of you, for being such constant supporters. It makes me want to do a group hug with you guys.

Ch 42 Toddler Cuteness

Woah- you okay there, Hocus? Maybe I shouldn’t have put you in heels with the clumsy trait.

It’s okay! It’s just the elder sparkles! Stand still and they’ll go away.

They’ll go away after aging you up, I mean. We’ll get you into some better clothes in a bit, hun, though I know you’ll just change back into your swimsuit.

And Elias- what is that face? Oooo you guys got some angel food cake from the bistro. Stick it in the replicator.

Seriously, Batrina and her little yellow dress are the cutest.

We also get some more toddler cuteness in before it’s TTS time.

Candle seems like he’s teaching the kids appropriate things for once.

While Hocus works with Batrick. In her bathing suit. I just made it the most clothes-looking bathing suit I could because I knew this would happen.

Bones gets the ‘make a friend’ op, which we take care of quickly thanks to alchemy and throwing things.

Candle gets the elder sparkles outside and WHAT THE HECK?

Oh it’s just Elias. I didn’t change his clothing yet. Ahhhh man that scared me.

Elias: “What’s wrong? I thought I heard yelling.”

Me: “Nothing. Nothing. I just thought you were someone back from the dead for a second.”

Elias: “Ooookay…I’m gonna go play gnubb.”

Aww it’s okay Candle. Sure you had your elder birthday in a bush, but you still have plenty of time left to have fun. And by plenty I mean about five days.

Offline Cainus

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #108 on: November 15, 2013, 06:15:51 PM »
Ch 43- We’re All Mad Here

Spike brings over a friend after school, and I don’t like him.

Seriously, he’s creepy and has no sense of personal space.

The bed upstairs thinks of getting married to it’s roommate, the other blue unicorn bed.

Spike’s creepy friend spends all night at the house and has an accident on the porch even though we have three bathrooms. Creepy guy- if Bonehilda wanted to kick your butt for making her clean that up, I would let her.

These two dorks are enjoying spending their time together.

And even though there’s no room for kids until someone else is old enough to move out, they can have some fun practicing.

…why did I get a ‘people around town are starting to notice’ signal? I know Elias was single, and they’ve been married for-

Wait- two relationships, two ongoing? Elias’ longest relationship with Tam Garnet? 103 DAYS? HOW?

Elias, are you a Time Lord?

Mr. Technophobic Spike enjoys the family library, though he wonders why his ancestor wrote a book called ‘Terence is a Wad’.

Bonehilda thinks that Spike is completely boring and judges him for not joining her in watching ‘Sharknado’.

Sparkle time for the little ones!

Dang it, Santi! I’m trying to get birthday pictures of your kids. Quit lunatic slapping people!

Happy birthday, Batrick! Just ignore your dad being crazy in the background. And your equally but differently crazy mom.

And you, Batrina! Hmmm. Maybe we’ll get you into some pigtails and a cute dress again.

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
  • "Sh! Be quiet! The nutters are out to get me."
Re: The Jack 'Short' Dynasty- Ch 42 & 42: Toddler Cuteness and We're All Mad Here
« Reply #109 on: November 15, 2013, 07:38:45 PM »
Oh I'm getting so excited by how close you are, you must be just overflowing with excitement at how close you are to finishing! It's like the end is in sight! I'm falling in love with this story more as I read it! I'm sad that it's almost over!

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
Re: The Jack 'Short' Dynasty- Ch 42 & 42: Toddler Cuteness and We're All Mad Here
« Reply #110 on: November 16, 2013, 07:22:13 AM »
The Bats are the cutest kids. Even I am getting creeped out by Spike's weirdo friend.

Offline Cainus

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #111 on: November 16, 2013, 05:26:44 PM »
Oh I'm getting so excited by how close you are, you must be just overflowing with excitement at how close you are to finishing! It's like the end is in sight! I'm falling in love with this story more as I read it! I'm sad that it's almost over!

Well Bones is generation 7...and her child would be 8...which would leave 2 more generations. That is pretty dang close! I feel like this is taking forever and that I just started, all at the same time. I am excited to finish and have my first real project be over though!

The Bats are the cutest kids. Even I am getting creeped out by Spike's weirdo friend.

Yay, not just me! Hehe I like that nickname. The Bat Twins  :P.

Ch 44- It’s Nearly Time for More Kids

Another zombie dies in the yard and this one was actually Santiago’s brother Jonas.

Our house is packed and it’s a bit crazy trying to get everyone ready in the morning. Bones is having a slight delay in heirship simply because we’re still trying to get her brothers and sisters grown, but she doesn’t seem to mind.

The kids aged up on a Friday and will be teens before they can go to school on Monday, but Candle seems to enjoy at least having Batrina around.

Bones plays for tips mostly for something to do. We certainly don’t need the money. Between the claw machine (which has gifted us with another $8k and $4k money bag), our investments, and Candle cutting gems we have plenty to spare.

Sparkle time for Spike!

Well…it’s not the most graceful transition that I’ve seen. Happy young adult birthday, kid!

Elias: “Does this mean we can have kids now?”

Bones: “Shhh. Tomorrow. We have to wait for him to get a job and find a house.”

Elias: “I’m not getting any younger, you know.”

“See?!”

Elias: “Ah man.”

Bones: “Oh hush, you look fine sweetie.”

On the other side of the house, Santiago masters writing. In his swim trunks. For reasons I don’t understand.

He celebrates by putting on actual clothing and watching TV on the couch with his old friend.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Cainus

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #112 on: November 16, 2013, 05:33:13 PM »
Ch 45- Now I Only Want You Gone

Spike leaves the next day after buying a house right next to his older sister, Wolfie.

Bones is sad to see him leave, but obviously isn’t too broken up about it.

Elias retires and I find the little clapping thing really creepy. It sounds like clicking lobster claws or something.

The rest of the family want to congratulate him, but there’s a bit of a hold up at the stairs.

They make it up by being able to celebrate Batrick and Batrina’s teen birthday. I get chided by the game for their ‘indifferent study habits’ because they haven’t been able to go to school.

Batrick…. You look like someone who beats people up for their lunch money.

Batrina, you obviously win this birthday round.  Spike comes over for a visit and though you can’t see him, he was there to cheer for his youngest sister.

With that, Hocus earns her LTW of Surrounded by Family while outside playing gnubb by herself. This, of course, does not stop her from wanting more children. You have no idea how many ‘have a child’ wishes that I have had to right click. She would have all of the kids if she could. All of them.

Go home, Spike. It’s time to leave the nest.

Seriously go home.

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
  • Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
Ah, there is a part of Katy Perry 
THAT clothes are BACK again *squeal*
Everything happens so fast---

Haha, no sense of personal space 
Was your Sim gone missing? It happens to me too.
And they quickly recovered by using a shower!
Maybe that creepy guy not programmed to using a bathroom 
103 days? Weird bug in the game!
So, what's the fun having technophobe Sim?
Happy birthday for everyone!

You seem always encounter zombies that always die that never happen in my game even once!
Happy birthday Spike!
Ah! The clothes! Elias will never wear it again 

That was a unique screenie about having child sparkles in a different way
Happy birthday again... Whoa, so fast...!

“Sometimes the little things in life mean the most.” ― Ellen Hopkins

My Stories:
1. The Demosthenes Immortal Dynasty: Kev's Corner #08 - Thankful (31/12/13)
2. The Goode-Rotter's Life Story: Case Eleven - Signs of Love (27/12/13)

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
Bye Spike! He's probably lonely even though he lives next door to his sister. Oh dear, Batrina, ageing up in a pregnant lady dress, lol.

Offline Luna

• Silent Reader
  • Immortal
  • The time is always right to do what is right :)
Just finished reading 45 chapters! But, it doesn't feel like a long winded road because everything happens so quickly.

This is an awesome project, Cainus ♥

I might want to consider this as my second project later after I finished my current one. You're doing great so far. So fast, so random and looks so fun and your story strong point is your sense of humor, especially about Katy Perry and your choice for a name. I liked that.
Good luck with your attempt! I'll come again later to learn something from you, if you don't mind ::)
Just enjoy being yourself, you're unique, special and no one ever create story like you ♥ - Luna -

My story:
For The Children - Chapter 6: Adorable

Offline Cainus

• Llama Wrangler
Was your Sim gone missing? It happens to me too.

So, what's the fun having technophobe Sim?

You seem always encounter zombies that always die that never happen in my game even once!

Ah! The clothes! Elias will never wear it again 

Nope, no one went missing. Just a thought bubble somehow made its way upstairs for second. Technophobe? I dunno. I guess you don't have to buy expensive electronics to keep them happy, though they do get angry if someone else uses them while they're around.

Eh- the zombies just get old and die, like everyone else! You just have to be really patient, I suppose. And no, no more Hyde clothing for Elias. That scared the poo out of me.

Bye Spike! He's probably lonely even though he lives next door to his sister. Oh dear, Batrina, ageing up in a pregnant lady dress, lol.

He wasn't even gone for a day before he came back! Although maybe he was used to having 7 other people around and got scared of being alone or something.

The Bat Twins do not have the best fashion sense, I'm afraid.

Just finished reading 45 chapters! But, it doesn't feel like a long winded road because everything happens so quickly.

This is an awesome project, Cainus ♥

I might want to consider this as my second project later after I finished my current one. You're doing great so far. So fast, so random and looks so fun and your story strong point is your sense of humor, especially about Katy Perry and your choice for a name. I liked that.
Good luck with your attempt! I'll come again later to learn something from you, if you don't mind ::)

Not at all! Thank you for reading and commenting, and I'm glad to inspire others to at least try something a bit different. You know I was thinking of doing a town jump after this was all over (It'll be a little bit longer- we do still have a few gens left) but I may just have to do another project that doesn't seem to get much love. I'm considering which one but if anyone has any suggestions feel free to comment or message.

Ch 46- Makeovers and Annoying Friends

Batrick: “I mean, obviously the tiger would win.”

Batrina: “I don’t know, have you ever seen how big a moose is?”

Ah, siblings. And Batrina, you aren’t planning on wearing that outfit to school, right?

Now that Bones has officially taken over and we should only have one other house to pay for, the Jack family homestead gets another facelift. The interior gets a little touching up as well.

As you can see, my ability to properly landscape a yard still needs work.

Wow, that’s the same dress your mom wore. Anyway, congrats hun!

Hocus brews up a lean and mean elixir for her youngest and I can’t decide if she looks better like this or a bit fluffier, like she was.

Batrick has a friend over after school and boy do these two look like a laugh a minute.

Luckily for the household, Bones knows how to keep everyone’s mood up. Being pregnant can’t stop a girl from rocking out.

Batrick’s friend gets into a tiff with Hocus, scares Candle, and I have to resist the urdge to arrange events so that something bad happens to her.

Angering an unstable master alchemist may not have been the best plan, either. Luckily for her  Hocus is all mom and knows that teens are supposed to get on your nerves.

Bones masters the guitar skill, which means it’s almost time to start working on charisma.

Candle makes some sad clownfish sushi. I don’t know why he picked the one clownfish to make it out of when we have tuna, swordfish, and salmon stocked thanks to Elias, but eh. The man can do what he wants.

He also passes away that night, which surprised me because both Santiago and Hocus are older.

He also makes Death walk all the way downstairs to shake hands because the entire family crowds into his room to mourn. Bye buddy! You were a great help with all the kids, and you and your cooking skill will be missed.

Man I really should not write eulogies.

Offline Cainus

• Llama Wrangler
Ch 47- A Baby and  Birthday

Bones: “You know I really don’t feel like I’m learning anything when I just throw potions at people to make friends.”

Me: “Look, we need a lot of friends to max your charisma and some of them are elders that could drop any day, so we need to get this done as quickly as possible.”

Bones: “That’s not a very nice thing to say.”

Bones then waddles over to the pool to make more friends and of coure chooses that time to go into labor.

Welcome, Crawley! Yes, as in ‘creepy-crawley’. Plus it kind of sounds like ‘Crowley’, which is an actual name. Crawley is generation 8, born Week 16, Day 4.

We also have a Wolfie sighting at the elixir store. Looks like she’s an adult now and back to her old hair.

Hocus, of course, loves being a grandma though I actually get the ‘have 5 grandkids’ wish from Santiago, not her.

Me: “Santi- are you actually writing anything?”

Santiago: “Of course! Can’t you see me typing?”

You are a strange man.

Batrick is also surprisingly good with his little nephew. Sorry Rick, I think Batrina is still beating you out for the ‘gets to stay’ slot.

Santi earns his LTW of Professional Author and celebrates in his usual fashion while Bonehilda keeps her baby/toddler vigil. I think someone mentioned it before and they’re right- it would be creepy to be a kid and wake up to have a skeleton just standing over you like that. I’m sure they get used to it, though.

While grandpa and grandma baby-sit, Bones goes to make more friends. This is Elias‘ older brother, though I’ve forgotten his name. I’ve also learned that Bones has attraction hearts with almost everyone, including her brother-in-law.

She also has her adult birthday and seems pretty happy about it.

I can’t tell if Batrina is excited, laughing, holding back a sneeze or all three at once.

Bones and Elias also gain the ‘faithful’ moodlet, so I guess the nonsense with Elias’ other non-relationship sorted itself out.

Crawley has his toddler birthday and YES! Return of the gingers! And the gold Clara-eyes. Ah well, I’m still happy.

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
  • "Sh! Be quiet! The nutters are out to get me."
Re: The Jack 'Short' Dynasty- Ch 46 & 47: Makeovers, Annoying Friends and a Baby
« Reply #118 on: November 17, 2013, 04:07:01 PM »
Oh, Crawley is adorable! I love your naming theme!
Boneheilda? Haha, I could not stop laughing when you mentioned it would be pretty creepy to wake up to her, I couldn't agree more!
Congrats Santi for a completed LTW AND maxing the writing skill! With so little time to do these things in I'll say you're getting really good!

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
Re: The Jack 'Short' Dynasty- Ch 46 & 47: Makeovers, Annoying Friends and a Baby
« Reply #119 on: November 17, 2013, 04:34:43 PM »
Yay the ginger hair survives. Byebye Candle. Oh, Wolfie, she won't be able to get rid of that horrid hairstyle from story progression.