Author Topic: The Jack 'Short' Dynasty- Ch 73: Skyfall (COMPLETE!)  (Read 60583 times)

Offline cndneh

• Watcher
Re: The Jack 'Short' Dynasty- Ch 34 & 35: What Are You Even Doing?
« Reply #90 on: November 12, 2013, 02:17:42 PM »

I've done Gold Digger before (not Heartbreaker though- I'm terrible at not being obvious), and really it wouldn't be too hard with all the elders we have running around town, but it would mean a very full house. Eh, Surrounded by Family I'm just dreading because it means all baby all the time and I'm not exactly a baby person. All puppies all the time I could probably deal with much better. Or foals.

Thing is you can adopt child age kids, and age them to teens and I'm pretty sure it counts towards LTW... no babies necessary.  (adopted children can't be heirs, so maybe one natural baby.)  though you are hard at work with 5 natural babies...

Offline Cainus

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #91 on: November 12, 2013, 02:18:27 PM »
Ch 37- It Was the Pizza Man

The twins age up into toddlers while mom talks to herself. It looks like I found the recipe for that green-brown townie hair color: red/orange and black haired parents. Ah well. I’ll fix the girls up when they’re older.

Santi ages up to adult and looks pretty much the same.

Dad starts Bones on walking…

While a pregnant Hocus works with Wolfie. As you can guess by their speech bubbles, though, it’s late at night and we don’t get much toddler training in. I’m not too worried abut it, as this is the first time since Ghostie and Tim that we have two people with family oriented around. And boy are we going to need it in the coming days.

The next morning the girls get a chance to play while everyone is eating breakfast.

Oh, and remember how I was trying to find someone, anyone that Hocus had an attraction to? And then I picked Santi because he seemed like a decent fit?

Well turns out that there is finally someone that Hocus has the hots for.

The pizza man.

There are so many jokes I could make, but some of them would probably break the teen rating and I’m sure you could make your own.

Candle, what are you teaching her?

The girls get taught the needed skills and have some more time to left play before their birthday.

Oh, and do you know what’s almost as cute as Hyde and Spooky playing with the xylophone? Did you guess one of the girls and maybe Santi? Or Hocus?

Nope! Bones and Bonehilda. Well, it’s cute to me anyway.

The aforementioned birthday comes soon enough, though it looks kind of painful.

Here’s Bones, now a clumsy, party animal virtuoso. I can’t quite tell what her eye color is yet. Maybe Santi’s grey?

And Wolfie. Poor girl gains hot-headed as a trait and she has the gold/orange eyes that have been popping up.

What’s that noise upstairs?

Oh.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
I love Bones and Bonehilda! Haha, the pizza man, bit too late for that now xD
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Offline Cainus

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #93 on: November 12, 2013, 02:28:09 PM »
Thing is you can adopt child age kids, and age them to teens and I'm pretty sure it counts towards LTW... no babies necessary.  (adopted children can't be heirs, so maybe one natural baby.)  though you are hard at work with 5 natural babies...

I'm pretty sure they have to be raised from babies to teenagers to count, or did I misread it and make more work for myself? And hey, more points for natural babies  ;).

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
  • Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.

I always love to see Katy Perry again ;D
You always end up with twins! Hod did you do that? Do your Sims have any lifetime reward?
I always loved when see grandparents having quality time with their grandchildren, maybe I have family oriented side.
Bye, Keri. It's funny when my Sims who not in my control has Kari as her name :P
Bye, Spooky. You always be remembered with Scary Mary.

Happy birthday to everyone and welcome to upcoming nooboo! Bones and Bonehilda really compatible, lol.
“Sometimes the little things in life mean the most.” ― Ellen Hopkins

My Stories:
1. The Demosthenes Immortal Dynasty: Kev's Corner #08 - Thankful (31/12/13)
2. The Goode-Rotter's Life Story: Case Eleven - Signs of Love (27/12/13)

Offline hazelnut

• Watcher
I'm pretty sure they have to be raised from babies to teenagers to count, or did I misread it and make more work for myself? And hey, more points for natural babies  ;).

Yes, you would have to adopt babies.

Although, on the Gold Digger front, if your family qualifies as rich now, marrying a ghost = instant LTW :).

Offline Cainus

• Llama Wrangler
I love Bones and Bonehilda! Haha, the pizza man, bit too late for that now xD

Only a few kids too late  ::).

You always end up with twins! Hod did you do that? Do your Sims have any lifetime reward?
I always loved when see grandparents having quality time with their grandchildren, maybe I have family oriented side.

Nope! No fertility treatment allowed in this challenge/dynasty. I just have them listen to lots of kids music while they're working. It's not foolproof and I've heard that mixing it with watching kids TV and reading pregnancy books will increase the chance, but just listening to the music produces pretty decent results.

I'm the same way with grandparents. It makes me a happy panda to see them together.

Yes, you would have to adopt babies.

Although, on the Gold Digger front, if your family qualifies as rich now, marrying a ghost = instant LTW :).

Oooh good point. But alas Pocus is now out of the house and I'll just have to focus on the babies (thanks for clearing that up, by the way! I'm never 100% certain on things).

Ch 38- Fishing in a Suit

The newest addition is a little boy named Spike. I was hoping for another set of twins, but everyone keeps changing the radio station on me so I don’t think we got in enough kids station time.

Round 3 begins. Almost all of Hocus’ wishes focus on babies and having more of them and I think Santi is plenty happy to oblige.

Santiago has another full moon freakout and is rejected by Candle when he attempts a lunatic embrace. I don’t know why he never actually tries it with his wife.

Hocus, despite being a little off, is a pretty amazing mom and loves her little ones to pieces. I’d say she’d be good at the Who’s Your Daddy challenge but she’d be too busy raising kids to actually go find more dads.

Candle gets some alone time to go pick up some alchemy ingredients, and I find someone fishing in a tuxedo to be highly amusing for reasons even I don’t understand.

Their childhood may be short, but Bones and Wolfie find time to have fun.

Hocus has her somewhat delayed adult birthday. I think I finally timed a pregnancy right and she did gain 3 extra days, which gave her more time to make elixirs. She’s now sitting at 10 in the alchemy self-employment career (Note: Does that count as reaching the top of a career? I‘ll put it in my notes just in case).

Ugh, no hun. I can tell you love it, but we’re going back to your old hair.

Candle is next and I can tell that even the cat statue in the back is looking and waiting to see what the outfit is so it can laugh.

It still seems amused, but I decide that Candle can go ahead and stay like that, which is a first for him.

Next episode? More sparkles. It never stops.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Cainus

• Llama Wrangler

Ch 39 A Little Family History

Next up is Spike, who turns into a tiny clone of his father.

Hocus takes a break from all the fun to run upstairs to the bathroom. I guess kid 4 is on it’s way. I’d hope that it’s kid 4 and 5 but the radio still keeps changing and Hocus rarely has time to watch kids television.

The twins are next, with Wolfie going first. It looks like the sparkles snuck up from behind her.

Ummm. Well. I think you’d look a bit better with some different eyebrows and hair, Wolfie. We’ll get you fixed up on your YA birthday.

Bones? How’d you fare?

Slightly better, I see. And look at the color of those crossed eyes! Someone finally got Pumpkin’s purple ones!

You know I try not to play favorites, but I’m glad Bones is the heir and not Wolfie. She’s a sweetheart.

Bones: “Hey Watcher, whose guitar is this? Mom says it was here when she was a baby.”

Me: “Oh…your great-something-grandfather Vicente’s. Your great-something-grandma Kittie played too, but we never mastered the skill. I’m hoping you can.”

Bones: “I’ll try. I’m already pretty good, I think.”

Me: “You should thank the skeletal nanny for that.”

Bones: *giggles* “Who’s older- you or Bonehilda?”

Me: “Me. I guess. But I like to think I look better.”

Bones: “And you’re always going to be around, right?”

Me: “Well, at least until you have great grandkids.”

Bones: “Ewwwww. I don’t even have a boyfriend!”

Me: *coughs* “I’d better check on Spike and Candle. Have fun!”

Seriously- what are you teaching these kids?!

Yeah, no question about the parentage there, though Spike has the gold eyes and slightly lighter skin.

Bones: “I can hear it! Wow! So how many brothers and sisters am I going to have, mom?”

Hocus: “As many as your father and Candle will let me have.”

Me: “Five. We’re stopping at five.”

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
  • "Sh! Be quiet! The nutters are out to get me."
Re: The Jack 'Short' Dynasty- Ch 38 & 39: Fishing in a Suit and Family History
« Reply #98 on: November 13, 2013, 02:51:52 PM »
Haha, that has to be hectic having so many kids on such a short time frame, bravo! Haha! Fingers are crossed for you for twins this next time! :D

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
« Reply #99 on: November 13, 2013, 02:55:19 PM »
Here's hoping she has twins ^^ I'm happy Bones is the heir just 'cause of the purple eyes.
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
  • Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
« Reply #100 on: November 13, 2013, 06:02:33 PM »
38 & 39
See, the game is weird. I might consider twice for having an insane Sim, I couldn't bear to see that he/she will embrace everyone and ruining someone life. Happy birthday for Hocus and Candle!

Candle looks good with suit and hat.

So many children! This dynasty is totally chaos and even adds more chaos with all of the kids! I'm amazed :P
“Sometimes the little things in life mean the most.” ― Ellen Hopkins

My Stories:
1. The Demosthenes Immortal Dynasty: Kev's Corner #08 - Thankful (31/12/13)
2. The Goode-Rotter's Life Story: Case Eleven - Signs of Love (27/12/13)

Offline cndneh

• Watcher
« Reply #101 on: November 13, 2013, 11:52:03 PM »
I never thought about top of self employment careers, but top of a career is top of a career, so it counts.

:)

Offline Cainus

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #102 on: November 14, 2013, 07:42:16 PM »
Haha, that has to be hectic having so many kids on such a short time frame, bravo! Haha! Fingers are crossed for you for twins this next time! :D

It's hectic, but you get used to it. I have developed a new and deep appreciation for the family oriented trait, I can tell you that.

Here's hoping she has twins ^^ I'm happy Bones is the heir just 'cause of the purple eyes.

Me too! I thought that color was lost to the ether, but they can surprise you.

38 & 39
See, the game is weird. I might consider twice for having an insane Sim, I couldn't bear to see that he/she will embrace everyone and ruining someone life. Happy birthday for Hocus and Candle!

It's not so terrible, you just have to really watch them around full moon time. Aside from Hocus. Like I said she's the least insane insane sim that I've ever watched! I think it's the family oriented trait that balances her out.

I never thought about top of self employment careers, but top of a career is top of a career, so it counts.

:)

Hey, a ruling from the lady herself! I'll count it, then.

Ch 40 A Very Full House

You’re a kid already, Spike? Geez. Well, at least I can put away some of these cribs.

You too, Santiago?

I guess so. Well, at least your elder outfit is pretty slick. Santi is sitting at an 8 in writing and is a little over halfway done with his LTW. I’d like to accomplish at least one of the two before he’s gone.

Being extremely pregnant does not stop Hocus from doing anything, especially rooftop gardening. We become a business partner at the day spa and give Hocus a chance to have a relaxing day without the kids there.

And it seems like it was just in time! What did we get, what did we get?!

Another little boy, this one named Batrick. Seeing as Hocus is now 2 days away from elder, I decide we can go ahead and adopt the last little one.

The last baby for a little while (Well, Bones is almost YA but our house is full and we need to wait for some people to move out/move on) is a girl named Batrina. Yup, Batrick and Batrina. I know it’s terrible and I love it.

Spike takes up painting and umm…is that supposed to be underwater? At the beach? I don’t know, but it can go in the office/ writing room.

It isn’t long though before Spike’s childhood is over and we have-

Teen fashion! Awww, and look how proud Hocus looks. 3/5 kids are now done for her LTW.

It’s birthday night again, though, and the twins start to sparkle.

Hey, not bad! Though you have a very proper sense of fashion for a party animal virtuoso. Who gained the eco friendly trait.

Wolfie fares….less well. Oh dear. We’ll get you fixed up hun.

Bones is first to the dresser and I’ll admit, I had a hard time picking out an outfit for her. She’s a party animal, yeah, but she’s also exceedingly sweet and seems to like more proper clothing.

Oh, and either I am really good at picking spouses with generic sameface or these are some stupid strong genetics, because look:

That’s Bones with Pumpkin’s hair. Seven generations later and she’s practically a carbon copy. I do love my generically pretty sims but maybe I’ll go for more…ummm…interesting genetics if I do another legacy/dynasty.

Eh, you can keep your teen hair, hun. It suits you.

Offline Cainus

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #103 on: November 14, 2013, 07:48:48 PM »
Ch 41- Kick ‘em Out and Bring ‘em In

I know you’re happy, Hocus, but I cannot wait for a short break between babies. I think if I had started this with the intention of having as many babies as possible, I would have quit long before now. It’s just not my favorite thing to do.

Sure they’re cute and it’s neat to see what/who they look like, but man they eat up a lot of time.

When she’d not feeding/cleaning/training kids, Hocus works on elixirs. She’s boosted her husband’s writing skill by quite a bit and she’s helping her daughter with her guitar skill. We also make a few friendship potions to help us with the friendship portion of the charisma skill later.

Now that Wolfie is YA, has better hair, slightly more appropriate clothing, and we got her set up with a job, it’s time for her to move out. She doesn’t look happy even though we bought her a home not too far away. Sorry Wolfie, not everyone can be an heir and live in the big house.

Of course now that we have room in the house, you know what that means, right? Spouse hunting time! First on our list is one Elias Ash and Bones is already friends with him.

We have attraction hearts! Thanks for making this easy, buddy.

Yeah that’s not awkward at all.

What do you say, Elias? Did you read the disclaimer?

Elias: “I did and it’s kind of strange but holy crud that is a big rock and a pretty lady.”

Aw yeah, welcome to team Jack, buddy. I notice you’re an adult with 3 days to elder. How did you guys meet, anyway? I thought it was at school but I guess it was at that charisma class Bones took.

Despite being in the career, Elias has no points in cooking, but 5 in fishing and charisma. Huh. His LTW is Ark Builder, which as you can guess is probably not going to happen. We are full up and I am not taking care of dogs, horses and cats on top of everything else. Bonehilda would probably love it though.

While Bones and Elias have a romantic honeymoon dinner at the bistro, the little ones have a birthday.

Awww…Batrina is the cutest little thing. She may get to stick around past the young adult stage, even if she does have the inappropriate trait. I’ve dealt with worse.

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
  • "Sh! Be quiet! The nutters are out to get me."
Re: The Jack 'Short' Dynasty- Ch 40 & 41: A Very Full House and Bring 'em In
« Reply #104 on: November 14, 2013, 08:01:43 PM »
Aww yay! Here's to getting those 5 kids to teens! You're almost there! Keep it up you're so close that's awesome!