Author Topic: Lifetime Wishes Not to Pursue (or cover on the Guide)  (Read 3658 times)

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
Lifetime Wishes Not to Pursue (or cover on the Guide)
« on: August 17, 2010, 11:11:39 PM »
I'm going to speak on behalf of myself and a couple of our guide writers here. There are two extremely flawed wishes in Ambitions that should not be pursued until EA takes a realistic look at them and fixes it with a patch. We will not be writing our standard lifetime wish articles. In fact, when I get around to it, I'm going to put my disapproval in pursuing them on the guide itself.

Home Design Hotshot - TommyT started this one, but had to back off to focus on his building articles. It requires 100 good reviews. I think if he pursued that guide, we'd still be waiting on home building!

Pervasive Private Eye - Pam was working on this, and her Sim approached Elder age with 11 cases to go on a normal life span game. This is a ridiculous amount of dedication for a lifetime wish that rewards only 34,500 points. Seriously. 35 cases, 34,500 points.

It's not my goal to start a bashing thread, but clearly these could be deemed bugged in one way or another. Either tenfold the lifetime happiness (silly) or cut the requirements drastically. Clearly these wishes weren't taken on during play testing.

In the off chance (low) that someone with power to fix this ever comes across this post, toss in a Lifetime Wish for teacher, just for completion's sake. A little apple icon and getting to the top of the career track. Simple enough, guys.

Go out and be a Private Eye or Architect, but pursue a LTW that complements those professions. You will be very unsatisfied with the results if you take these up unless you play on Epic lifespan. In my opinion, if you did that, by the time you got the reward points you wouldn't much need them.

anything