Author Topic: How to get my sim pregnant with a simbot?  (Read 10027 times)

Offline girlwhoplayssims

• Nooboo
How to get my sim pregnant with a simbot?
« on: August 11, 2013, 10:57:34 PM »
wow im asking lots of questions today
So i've heard it's possible to have a half-sim-half-simbot baby if the female is a sim and the male is a simbot. I've also heard that it's only possible through story progression, since there's no option for it. How do i get my sim to try for baby with the simbot? I had my sim marry the simbot, and even put them in a room with no doors, no windows, and only a bed, fridge, toilet, and shower. Somehow they always escape??
And by getting them pregnant through story progression, would i have to completely switch the active household or can i just focus on a different sim in the same household? For example there would be a household of 3- the female sim, simbot, and maybe another male sim. Would the female sim and simbot try for a baby if i focused on the other male sim?
i just really want a half simbot baby.

Offline Wiry

• Watcher
  • Resident Genie Expert, Evil Simlord.
Re: How to get my sim pregnant with a simbot?
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2013, 11:08:33 PM »
wow im asking lots of questions today
So i've heard it's possible to have a half-sim-half-simbot baby if the female is a sim and the male is a simbot. I've also heard that it's only possible through story progression, since there's no option for it. How do i get my sim to try for baby with the simbot? I had my sim marry the simbot, and even put them in a room with no doors, no windows, and only a bed, fridge, toilet, and shower. Somehow they always escape??
And by getting them pregnant through story progression, would i have to completely switch the active household or can i just focus on a different sim in the same household? For example there would be a household of 3- the female sim, simbot, and maybe another male sim. Would the female sim and simbot try for a baby if i focused on the other male sim?
i just really want a half simbot baby.

I have no notion that this is a guarantee, but this will only work if you have supernatural.

Get her pregnant by the man you want, then turn him into a Simbot immediately after you hear chimes.
William's Wealth and Power Legacy

Fausta Legacy
*Twitch* GENIES!  *Twitch*
"For if Knowledge is Power, then a god am I!"- The Riddler

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Vinyl

• I hear plumbobs are worth a fortune on the black market
  • Occult
Re: How to get my sim pregnant with a simbot?
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2013, 08:41:40 AM »
I've had half-simbot babies through the Nraas story progression mod, but not through the game's regular story progression (even normal townies don't get pregnant in my modless games). 

For it to happen organically with the mod you'd need to play a different family entirely and hope the simbot/human household is chosen to reproduce.  But if you're going to use a mod for the simbot/human hybrid, you may as well use Nraas master controller, use the 'pollinate' option, and get the human pregnant by the simbot that way (simple, easy, and you don't need to stop playing the household at any point).

Wiry's suggestion might also work.  I've made mummy/human hybrids by turning the dad into a mummy after the chimes but before the spin, so it might work with simbot/humans as well.

anything