Author Topic: Locked doors and gates  (Read 16448 times)

Offline kikipetie

• Llama Wrangler
Re: Locked doors and gates
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2013, 08:19:35 AM »
I have all of that and it still won't work  :'(

EDIT:
I checked again against the pics and mine are exactly like they should be, but lastly it says that in testing, there should be no intro and there is. :(
I guess I'll clean the house out of all that I bought and sell the house. What good is it? :'(

Dellena

« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2013, 10:17:50 AM »
Could you send me screenshot showing your file folders and how you have it set up?  I can PM you my e-mail address if that helps.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline kikipetie

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2013, 10:36:04 AM »
I'm going to church, shortly, but I will definately do it when I get back.
About the email, it's entirely up to you. I guess it depends on where you ck. more often. I will be anxiously awaiting your reply and as I said, I'll get you the S.S when I return in an hour more or less ;D

Offline Whipplez

• Nooboo
« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2014, 10:10:48 PM »
Actually I found a way to lock additional home gates and community lots (that your sim owns) gates.

1. Go into the build mode (or buy mode).

2. Hold down Shift+Ctrl.

3. Cursor over and click on the gate you want to lock. It should come up with a list that says: Lock, Clone, Add the ability to add triggers and activated behaviors, and Thumbnail camera...

4. Click the Lock option (duh) and it should automatically lock for sims and pets.

It works but the only problem with it is that it locks out your sims and your pets and then when you want anyone to go through you have to go back to build mode and unlock it. But, it doesn't use any mods or cheats for all the people who aren't comfortable installing mods.
Hope this helped and happy simming! :)