Author Topic: About Buying Varying Amounts of Sim Points...  (Read 2370 times)

Offline Machine1k

• Llama Wrangler
About Buying Varying Amounts of Sim Points...
« on: June 30, 2013, 10:06:55 AM »
I see they have like 1000 for $10 or 2000 for $20, etc..  Is there anyway that anybody might know of to buy other amounts?  I don't feel like spending $10 and really only need to spend $2  ???

I've only been playing Sims for like 2 months now and I'm not entirely sure how these things work at the Sims Store.

Tanks!

Offline Wai

• Immortal
Re: About Buying Varying Amounts of Sim Points...
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2013, 12:14:54 PM »
Sorry, as far as I am aware, the 1000 points is the minimum.
“In this world, there is nothing softer or thinner than water. But to compel the hard and unyielding, it has no equal. That the weak overcomes the strong, that the hard gives way to the gentle -- this everyone knows. Yet no one asks accordingly.”
 Lao-Tse

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2013, 04:29:27 PM »
If you go to the official site, you can click on something that says "Bonus points" (it's not always there) on the Store page. A commercial runs for about 30 seconds, and at the end you get 10 Simpoints. Each day, you can get as many as 50 points, so in 4 days or so you'd have 200 points. It runs at a different time every day, so you have to check.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline Machine1k

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2013, 09:41:43 AM »
If you go to the official site, you can click on something that says "Bonus points" (it's not always there) on the Store page. A commercial runs for about 30 seconds, and at the end you get 10 Simpoints. Each day, you can get as many as 50 points, so in 4 days or so you'd have 200 points. It runs at a different time every day, so you have to check.

Aye, I've read about the bonus points, but every time I check it's never there.. Eh, I guess I'll just wait for a sale.. Tanks!

Offline Audren

• Wearer of the Shoes
  • Watcher
  • O Captain, My Captain!
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2013, 09:47:01 AM »
Aye, I've read about the bonus points, but every time I check it's never there.. Eh, I guess I'll just wait for a sale.. Tanks!

It is apparently an U.S. only offer (which is kind of annoying), so if you live outside of the U.S, that might be the issue. I've normally had luck getting the bonus points around 10:00 Easten Standard Time.