Author Topic: Bookshop/Restaurant in Monte Vista doesn't work  (Read 6837 times)

Offline notjustabook

• Townie
  • I'm Louise but you can just call me Louise
Bookshop/Restaurant in Monte Vista doesn't work
« on: June 28, 2013, 09:38:28 AM »
I'm sorry if this isn't the right place to ask or if it's already been asked plenty of times.

But well, here goes: the combined bookstore and restaurant in Monte Vista doesn't work and it's driving me nuts. The other rabbit holes work fine both for jobs and grocery shopping but when a Sim is asked to do something at the bookstore/restaurant nothing happens - they just stand around and the action disappears from the queue (usually prompting them to take out the smartphone that I'm trying so hard to avoid). At one point I tried sending a Sim in to have a drink and she was reset by ErrorTrap before she even entered. I think it said she was unroutable.

I think I have heard that there's something wrong with those double rabbit holes sometimes. Anyway, I'm not sure there's even a way to fix it, but if anyone knows anything I'd appreciate it.

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
Re: Bookshop/Restaurant in Monte Vista doesn't work
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2013, 09:40:18 AM »
Welcome to the forum.

This is due to the new patch.  You just need to make sure the door is at least 3 full spaces back from the sidewalk and it will be usable again.  This rabbit hole, most of the ones in Lunar Lakes and the twinbrook bookstore were all the ones that were affected unfortunately.
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline notjustabook

• Townie
  • I'm Louise but you can just call me Louise
Re: Bookshop/Restaurant in Monte Vista doesn't work
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2013, 09:50:17 AM »
Thank you very much for the welcome and the swift reply! It worked like a charm.
I knew I made the right choice in joining this forum.