Author Topic: Consignment Guide  (Read 4412 times)

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
Consignment Guide
« on: August 01, 2010, 11:45:41 PM »
This one was quite the project. I put together a guide to the Consignment Shop. There's a lot of content there that should help people get the most out of the feature.

Metro gave me a couple pointers to put in, like it not being necessary to have 1 sim do the work and selling. I put that in based on a bug I read about having multiple Sims using the shop. They were probably experiencing one of the other bugs mentioned in the guide, anyway. The best practice would be to have 1 sim in particular do all selling anyway so they can get better at the skill.

Also, he pointed out that people who want to get the most of it might want to seek a house near the shop. I'll add those two tips tomorrow, but decided to go ahead and make this announcement so that if any other experienced players have something to add I can work it in when I do edits tomorrow. Enjoy, and of course the next piece will be Real Estate -- that one will be a cinch compared to this.

I'm especially interested in any information people can provide on what specific perks the challenges give. It was difficult to pinpoint what they do, aside from the one involving reputation, which eliminates the consignment fees.

Enjoy!

Leto85

Re: Consignment Guide
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2010, 06:40:34 PM »
After scrolling down through your guide: it looks fine by me. Youv'e made it short I saw, which is a good thing in my opinion.
Practical to look things up though, for in case one of us forget something.
Till now: I don't really have anything for you to add to the guide yet. It looks completed, until new expansions add more to it, of course.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline AriaGirl77

• Watcher
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2010, 02:11:05 AM »
Excellent article!  As always.  :)

I especially liked the info about how to avoid the bugs, I haven't had any problems yet but ya never know!

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2010, 10:18:26 PM »
You can thank Metro for the bug fixes section, he helped compile a list of fixes our forum members had come up with for me. Pam and Tom help me a lot on these types of things!