Author Topic: The Fanawaith Life States Dynasty: Mystery Lights  (Read 5951 times)

Offline Audren

• Wearer of the Shoes
  • Watcher
  • O Captain, My Captain!
The Fanawaith Life States Dynasty: Mystery Lights
« on: June 20, 2013, 10:42:43 AM »
As if I didn't have enough on my plate, I've decided to start up a Life States Dynasty on top of everything else. In an unexpected turn, I've actually got a basic plan mapped out. Hopefully everything goes well, because there is a lot in this dynasty I haven't really done much with before. It'll be a learning experience for all of us, I suppose. As an aside, the names in this story are derived from the two Elven languages that Tolkien created throughout his life. I will provide English translations for them, since I can't expect most of you to be able to read Quenya and Sindarin. For those who can read them, I cannot guarantee that I am using the correct grammatical rules.

Narn i Coi a Gurth Fanawaith
(The Tale of the Life and Death of the People of the Veil)

Offline Audren

• Wearer of the Shoes
  • Watcher
  • O Captain, My Captain!
Re: The Fanawaith Life States Dynasty
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2013, 10:47:58 AM »
Dynasty Requirements

Generation 1: Edhelmor Fanawaith
Traits: Good, Born Salesman, Flirty, Hopeless Romantic, Insane
Life State: Fairy
1 Best Friend: Hal Breckinridge
2 Career Objects: Investigator Board, PI Trophy
3 BlackOps: Tutor Me Please
4 LTRs:
5 Wishes:
6 Skill Challenges:
7 Mausoleum Pieces:
Toddler Requirements: N/A
Child Requirements: N/A
Teen Requirements: N/A

Generation 2:
Traits:
Life State:
1 Best Friend:
2 Career Objects:
3 BlackOps:
4 LTRs:
5 Wishes:
6 Skill Challenges:
7 Mausoleum Pieces:
Toddler Requirements:
Child Requirements:
Teen Requirements:

Generation 3:
Traits:
Life State:
1 Best Friend:
2 Career Objects:
3 BlackOps:
4 LTRs:
5 Wishes:
6 Skill Challenges:
7 Mausoleum Pieces:
Toddler Requirements:
Child Requirements:
Teen Requirements:

Generation 4:
Traits:
Life State:
1 Best Friend:
2 Career Objects:
3 BlackOps:
4 LTRs:
5 Wishes:
6 Skill Challenges:
7 Mausoleum Pieces:
Toddler Requirements:
Child Requirements:
Teen Requirements:

Generation 5:
Traits:
Life State:
1 Best Friend:
2 Career Objects:
3 BlackOps:
4 LTRs:
5 Wishes:
6 Skill Challenges:
7 Mausoleum Pieces:
Toddler Requirements:
Child Requirements:
Teen Requirements:

Generation 6:
Traits:
Life State:
1 Best Friend:
2 Career Objects:
3 BlackOps:
4 LTRs:
5 Wishes:
6 Skill Challenges:
7 Mausoleum Pieces:
Toddler Requirements:
Child Requirements:
Teen Requirements:

Generation 7:
Traits:
Life State:
1 Best Friend:
2 Career Objects:
3 BlackOps:
4 LTRs:
5 Wishes:
6 Skill Challenges:
7 Mausoleum Pieces:
Toddler Requirements:
Child Requirements:
Teen Requirements:

(Last Updated: 6/27/13)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Audren

• Wearer of the Shoes
  • Watcher
  • O Captain, My Captain!
Re: The Fanawaith Life States Dynasty: Edhelmor's Beginnings
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2013, 11:52:00 AM »
Edhelmor's Beginnings

This is Edhelmor Fanawaith. Since he has black hair and dresses almost entirely in black, his name is appropriate. Edhelmor translates from Sindarin into Dark Elf. As you can see in the picture, he is a fairy. What you can't see is that despite his rather grim appearance, Edhelmor has the Good trait, along with Born Salesman, Insane, Flirty, and Hopeless Romantic. None of his offered Lifetime Wishes really mixed with my plans for him, so I gave him Heartbreaker. We can't move in the spouse until he gets his requirements squared away, but he can date all he wants.  :D

Since Edhelmor is Insane, you'll get to see the rest of his outfits throughout the story, but here is his everyday outfit. Only now do I realize that one sleeve is longer than the other. Pretty cool, actually. Also note his lack of shoes. His outerwear requires him to wear shoes, but otherwise he stays away from them. I attribute it to his fairyness.

I plop Edhelmor down onto his new lot and he's already mad about something. It might have something to do with the fact that, as far as Dynasty lots go, it's not particularly luxurious. In fact, it only cost $1,200!

Yes, it's a tiny lot, but that's okay. I'm not one to build a lavish and expensive Dynasty mansion for my Sims. My Immortals live in a bunch of octagons, for Watcher's sake! However, this is the closest empty lot to the town of Riverview, and it's fairly centrally located. That will make going from place to place much less of a hassle. There isn't much space on the lot, but we'll manage.

Although Edhelmor is practically a millionaire compared to the Founders of Immortal Dynasties, $7,000 is not a lot to work with when it comes to building a house. For now, our Dark Elf will have to be satisfied with outdoor living, at least until his potions and career earn him some cash.

I sent Edhelmor to Alastair's shop, thinking that it was the consignment store. Obviously I didn't look at the label well enough. He didn't buy anything and the whole excursion was otherwise unremarkable, I did have a chuckle when I saw the clerk. Am I the only one who thinks she bears a passing resemblance to Sashyna De D'Onlyn? After all, Velmoor went on to Union Cove. Who is to say that Sashyna didn't move on and hang out in Riverview?

Despite being rather grim-faced earlier, Edhelmor seems to be enjoying himself as he taps into his new-found fairy powers. I must admit that even though I've had this expansion for close to a year, I still haven't really played much with fairies. Thankfully, this is my opportunity to do so.

Thanks to his Flirty trait, Edhelmor loves gussying up in front of the mirror. As a side effect, his eyes catch a peek at Maximus McDermott, and a mischievous plot begins to emerge.

Oh, yes. I'm afraid Maximus was a tad hot-headed, if you'd pardon the pun. From that day forward, Edhelmor referred to the young teenager only as Antomar, Firemouth. Edhelmor may possess the Good trait, but even he isn't one to pass up on a good prank.

Maximus is understandably angered by this development, but Edhelmor pays him no mind. There are bigger Sims to fry.

Edhelmor returns to his quaint little lot and begins brewing some potions. Uncharacteristically, he is wearing a white lab coat. If there is a way to recolour that, I'm sure Edhelmor would be delighted if you shared it. He's quite the fashionista, even if he only specializing in black.

Almost as if sparked by an unknown force, Edhelmor decides to go get a job. (ie, I forgot to get him one while he was out on the town. Oops) He joins the police force as a Private Investigator, mainly for the car. I don't know what kind it is, but it better be a cool one.

Though if this is how fairies travel around town, I have a feeling Edhelmor won't be getting a car anytime soon.

Edhelmor heads out to the library for his first case, although his only directive is "Study at the library." Unsure of what that means, Edhelmor decides to interpret it as studying "biology" with Constance Shelley. Oh, the joys of being a Flirt.

Unfortunately for Edhelmor, Constance is having none of his flirtatious advances. Now that I think about it, I think she has the Unflirty trait, which may pose an issue in the future. She was the one I had in mind for a spouse for Edhelmor when the time comes, so hopefully she either

A: Changes into some sort of cool Life State via Story Progression or
B: Dies in a fascinating way in order to get a ghost baby.

Personally, I'm hoping for A.

Having been rebuked by his potential lover, Edhelmor sulks in a adjoining room trying to "study" with Elaine Joy. (Actual studying, not this "biology" nonsense) I'm not sure what I'm actually supposed to do with this case. It says Study in the Library, but I'm not sure how to do that. Edhelmor is reading a Logic book, but is that considered Studying?

As the first day of our dynasty draws to a close, Edhelmor looks quite anxious. Is he worried that something major is about to occur that could spell drastic consequences for the dynasty?

For maybe he just wasn't looking forward to sleeping on the ground. I'll leave it to future generations to figure out which one is the case.

Offline Niana

• Occult
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2013, 12:10:40 PM »
What a cool-looking founder! I'll be following this for sure :)

When you get around to having the budget for a dresser, that potions lab coat will show up as one of his career outfits, and can be recolored.

Constance isn't unflirty, merely neurotic - maybe she just wasn't feeling it! That's fixable, of course, should be interesting to watch ;)

Also, I hope you (or someone else) will let me know if you figure it out, but that 'Study at Library' is an University opp, and I've always just canceled it after the first attempts to complete it -- cause of course you can't study in the regular world.

Offline Audren

• Wearer of the Shoes
  • Watcher
  • O Captain, My Captain!
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2013, 05:30:03 PM »
What a cool-looking founder! I'll be following this for sure :)

When you get around to having the budget for a dresser, that potions lab coat will show up as one of his career outfits, and can be recolored.

Constance isn't unflirty, merely neurotic - maybe she just wasn't feeling it! That's fixable, of course, should be interesting to watch ;)

Also, I hope you (or someone else) will let me know if you figure it out, but that 'Study at Library' is an University opp, and I've always just canceled it after the first attempts to complete it -- cause of course you can't study in the regular world.

As it turns outs, there already was enough room in the budget for a dresser. I just wasn't sure if the lab coat qualified as a career outfit. Glad to see it does.

Yeah, further analysis has proven that Constance's neurosis is not an insurmountable barrier.  ;)

Hmm. That sounds odd. The opportunity specifically named the library I was supposed to study in, (Wright Reading Room) plus I received the opportunity as an investigator case, rather than any other type. I just cancelled the opp and moved on.  :P

Offline Audren

• Wearer of the Shoes
  • Watcher
  • O Captain, My Captain!
Re: The Fanawaith Life States Dynasty: The Romantic False Lead
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2013, 06:09:18 PM »
The Romantic False Lead

Rise and shine, Edhelmor. You have a big day ahead of you.

Due to the helpful advice of a curious little human known only as "Niana," Edhelmor was able to not only get a lab coat more suited to his tastes, but also a re-working of his investigator garb. I think the idea is to be able to go incognito, but that's a bit difficult when you have a pair of jet black wings sprouting out of you. Not exactly subtle.

It seems that Edhelmor has been consulting with many humans of late. Apparently, he's also sought out the counsel of Ricalynn herself, who not only reminded him that he can get married whenever he feels, but that he can move the lucky lady in before they were to be wed. Bearing this good news, Edhelmor races off to the Shelley household, managing to tilt his head in a mysterious manner. The benefits of wearing such a hat, I suppose.

Constance shows off the fact that she can rock a hat, too. Edhelmor approves.

Edhelmor shows off his own moves by performing a particular power promptly paraded as Playful Pester. His alliterative prowess shouldn't be ignored, either. Unfortunately, Edhelmor was exhausted afterwards, and he fails to persuade Constance to let him stay over. Oh well. There's still 103 days left until your birthday. Plenty of time.

Before he goes to bed, Edhelmor searches the galaxy for the moon. The day before, he couldn't see it, and he was quite worried that he had somehow made it mad. Edhelmor whipped up some pancakes for the moon as an apology gift. Also, his fairy skills just leveled up. Good for him.

Now that it's nearly halfway through the week, Edhelmor decided it was just about time to actually start earning money. Therefore, he cancelled that confusing "Study" case and got started on an actual investigation. Edhelmor seems rather pleased on the matter.

Though he is not so pleased about being caught with his hands in the garbage jar. I'm assuming that was classified information, very important in determining the culprit in the case of the bruised gnomes. (Spoiler alert: It was Buzz who, contrary to the case description, is not a neighbor of the client's, but actually lives halfway across town. *sigh* It's a good thing Edhelmor has wings. And free taxi fare.)

Along the way towards solving the case, Edhelmor runs into Miss Shirley Lin. At first, my plan is to have Shirley be the first of Edhelmor's 10 partners.

As Edhelmor flitted around Shirley with his Playful Pester thing, however, a different plan forms in my head. Perhaps Shirley could be the spouse and the mother of the heir. Her sign is compatible with Edhelmor's, and she shares his Hopeless Romantic trait. It wasn't my original concept, but even the best laid plans can go astray.

Unfortunately, as Edhelmor just found out, Shirley has both the Unflirty and No Sense of Humour traits. I spent a good deal of time figuring out whether Edhelmor should go with Constance or Shirley. It was a hard-thought decision, but eventually I came to one.

Ultimately, I decided to stay the course and have Constance marry Edhelmor. However, Shirley is not forgotten to this dynasty, as she becomes Edhelmor's first girlfriend. Only 8 more to go until he can marry Constance. It is also interesting to note that, despite her aversion to both flirting and joking, Edhelmor still managed to charm her with a Flirtatious Joke. That's a double whammy of no-no's, and yet he still succeeds. Truly his charm knows no bounds.

Edhelmor gets a call asking him to go to France to increase his Logic skill and get paid. I almost accept it, until I realize that Edhelmor has no money to actually go to France. Better luck next time, Edhelmor. Instead, he decides to head out to the Summer Festival, and meets the most curious person there.

Constance Shelley! What a coincidence!

(Okay, maybe I sent Edhelmor to the festival knowing that she was there, but I'll admit nothing)

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2013, 07:00:07 PM »
Ooh, I love Constance Shelley! Yay!
I've received that opportunity as a PI too and I don't know why. I think it's just a bug.
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Audren

• Wearer of the Shoes
  • Watcher
  • O Captain, My Captain!
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2013, 07:49:45 AM »
Ooh, I love Constance Shelley! Yay!
I've received that opportunity as a PI too and I don't know why. I think it's just a bug.

Well, you are the one who pointed me to Constance in the first place. (by way of Ben Oliver) You've enabled your own love of Constance!  :D

Offline Audren

• Wearer of the Shoes
  • Watcher
  • O Captain, My Captain!
The Beginning of a Long Friendship

Never to pass an opportunity, Edhelmor challenges Constance to a hot dog eating contest. Unfortunately, we'll never know who would win, since it glitched out and didn't start. I think there wasn't enough people for it. So not really a glitch, I suppose. Edhelmor looks quite confident, Constance much less so.

Discouraged by their failure with the hot dogs, Edhelmor and Constance decide to autonomously go to the bathroom at the same time. Then Constance decided to stay in their for an hour so Edhelmor couldn't talk to her. *sigh*

After having playing this game almost since the beginning, I've finally seen my first Magician. Too bad this isn't a DecaDynasty, or I'd have one of NPCs down. Regardless, she'll probably end up dating Edhelmor at some point.

Edhelmor manages to track Constance down and asks her to move in. At first I was disappointed by the rather paltry wealth she brought in. Then I checked her inventory and saw her car and laptop. Success!

With my newfound money, I move everything indoors. I got tired of everybody getting tans by sleeping outside. It's not so noticeable on Edhelmor, surprisingly enough, but Constance got pretty tan. That little green plumbob there is Constance, by the way.

The Felicitous Flight thing that Edhelmor put on Constance prevented her from getting a makeover immediately, which was somewhat annoying. You might be able to see her tan in this picture. I can, anyway. I no longer remember why she was here, anyway.

Edhelmor takes a moment from his busy schedule (ie, a case every day, a snack, and flirting) to chat with a fellow fairy, Rayna Ivanov. Readers of The Bachelorette might recognize Dimitri in the background, scurrying off to somewhere or other. Even at this age, he's learned to avoid fairies.  ;)

And for good reason! Fairies have an unfortunate tendency to strip down and bathe in your bathtub. Or maybe that's an Edhelmor thing, I'm not sure.

Not that Constance isn't a tad quirky herself. Why a neurotic neat-freak is splashing in a puddle nearly giving herself a concussion, I haven't the slightest idea. It does give me some inspiration for her makeover, though.

The combination of her hairstyle and the general theme of her outfits make Constance seem a lot more casual and free-spirited. It's not a bad outfit for a fairy, now that I think about it, but I feel that it also suits her future life state.

This is probably the extant of Edhelmor and Constance's social lives with each other. He's always out chasing crime and chasing ladies, while she's always at home writing. She quit her Journalism job, mainly because I know she could support herself as an author. Unlike the murky waters of Logic, I'm quite familiar with Writing. (Oddly enough, my last Writer lived in Riverview, too. Bob Newbie, by the way.)

Well, she's writing her books when she's not repairing the appliances. Edhelmor seems to have a nasty knack of breaking everything he touches, and he can't fix anything because I want to save Handiness for a future heir. So Constance gets the job.

I think it's very sweet how the two of them are sleeping right next to each other in their little sleeping bags. They have a long way to go before they'll be a couple, but they certainly are close.

Constance doesn't look being woken up, either, by the looks of it. Sorry, Constance, but you have a book to write. "Popular TV Host Secretly an Alien?" isn't going to write itself, after all! (I also need an Elvish name for her. I'll have to do some research.)

Instead, Constance goes over to chat to Hal Breckenridge. And by "chat," we mean, "rub his belly." It seems odd to me, but it's all part of the plan. The end result of this plan?

Constance is bitten by a werewolf. That should give us plenty of time for Edhelmor's requirements, and if not, he can just give her a Young Again potion. This part of the plan, in any case, is solid.

Finally, despite breaking up with Shirley and going steady with Ruby Broke, Edhelmor is still only 1/10 for his Lifetime Wish. Hopefully the next partner registers. (For enquiring minds, it will probably be Yuri Ivanov.)

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
Well, you are the one who pointed me to Constance in the first place. (by way of Ben Oliver) You've enabled your own love of Constance!  :D

Oh, yay! I mean, yeah, that was my plan all along! But isn't she just gorgeous? Ah. And I love her personality. She's so much like me! ;)

Oh looks, baby Dimitri! Heehee! Stay away from fairies, hahaha someone tell Azo-chan and Lilygirl this. Hmm, it's a bit odd that one partner didn't register! Heartbreaker is a tough one, but it can be done. Good luck. And Constance looks so cute howling ;D
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline Audren

• Wearer of the Shoes
  • Watcher
  • O Captain, My Captain!
Re: The Fanawaith Life States Dynasty: The Beginning of a Long Friendship
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2013, 08:01:21 AM »
Oh, yay! I mean, yeah, that was my plan all along! But isn't she just gorgeous? Ah. And I love her personality. She's so much like me! ;)

Oh looks, baby Dimitri! Heehee! Stay away from fairies, hahaha someone tell Azo-chan and Lilygirl this. Hmm, it's a bit odd that one partner didn't register! Heartbreaker is a tough one, but it can be done. Good luck. And Constance looks so cute howling ;D

I think I figured out why the one partner didn't register. Edhelmor had sent a break-up text to Shirley before talking to Ruby, so that might have messed things up. I had him break up with his subsequent partners (currently 4/10) in person, and didn't have any problems. Takes a little more time, but time is not an issue for this.

Offline Audren

• Wearer of the Shoes
  • Watcher
  • O Captain, My Captain!
Re: The Fanawaith Life States Dynasty: The Kinstalking
« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2013, 09:55:16 AM »
The Kinstalking

First off, the title is a reference to The Silmarillion, more specifically the Kinslaying, a civil war between the Elves of the First Age. (more of a slaughter than a war, but it's all kind of hard to explain.) It was one of the great atrocities of the Elves, but it does give me an opportunity for a nice pun. Why The Kinstalking, you ask? Well, you'll just have to read on.

As I said to Rosa above, I think the issue with Shirley was that Edhelmor broke up with her with a text. Having learned from his mistakes, Edhelmor invites Ruby out in person to break the bad news. She seems okay with it, all things considered.

Constance takes a break from writing to stretch her fingers. I think she deserves a little rest. She's written 5 books so far. Four of them were Best-Sellers, and the fifth was a hit. (Her first sports book, Shake the Moto fell a tad short of the best-sellers list.) I don't know why Constance is such a fantastic author, since she's only level 6 and no completed challenges. (though her Best-sellers is almost finished)

Edhelmor and Constance finally splurge and buy an actual bed. There's not much room in the house yet, so they'll have to settle for a bunk bed. I ended up recolouring the sheets to match their favourite colours, but I didn't take a screenshot of it.

Unfortunately, Ruby Broke is not sleeping tonight. I have no idea why she's here. She just showed up at 2 in the morning and sat outside for an hour before going back home. I guess she's not handling the break up as well as I thought she was.

In other news, Edhelmor got struck by lightning.

Don't worry, he's okay, and he went back to stargazing the next morning. I'm paranoid that I might have caught that skilling bug, where the Sims skill very slowly, but I'm not sure if they actually are skilling slowly, or if it's my imagination. It's been quite a while since I played a file with extensive skilling, so I don't know how long it normally takes. Shirley Lin decided to pay a visit as well. Uninvited, like Ruby, but she only stayed a few minutes. I'm starting to wonder if all of Edhelmor's partners will start showing up. (Currently, his partners have been; Shirley Lin, Ruby Broke, Yuri Ivanov, Trigger Broke, and somebody I can't remember)

Constance is not having as much luck inside the house. Edhelmor has been on a mischievous streak, and he's been setting Fairy Traps on everything he can find. Constance is usually on the receiving end of them, but she doesn't mind too much. The very first day she moved in, she popped a wish to Kiss Edhelmor For the First Time. Since Edhelmor and Constance will ultimately get married, I let her keep the wish for now.

Unfortunately, I haven't figured out how to modify a Sim's werewolf form. I know that in CAS, there's a toggle button to switch between human and werewolf, but I don't see this in the dresser or mirror, and she can't change her hairstyle or outfits while she's in her werewolf mode. Is it even possible to change it around? I'd like for her to get her normal hairstyle as a werewolf, or at least let me change the one she has.

We'll close off this update at Spooky Day. Remember Maximus McDermott, the teen that Edhelmor tried to set on fire? Well, his brother Luke came over Trick-or-Treating, and he gets the same treatment. Unlike his brother, however, Luke thought the whole thing was hilarious and got a relationship bump with Edhelmor. I guess we know the brave one in the family.

Offline chetanhaobijam

• Chet for short
  • Immortal
« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2013, 11:26:42 AM »
Great start of the Lifestate dynasty, Audren. Since I like your story it is now.BOOKMARKED! Oh my, a Heartbreaker Fairy, now he have to create 10 romantic interests and break up with them. It's a hard work. I have never achieve that LTW because i hate the crying , bad moodlets, yelling etc.
Chetan.
(I have been more friendly and posting here and there nowadays. May be it is because of my trait or my Townie rank achievement).
Chetan's Designs(my Sims3 Creations)

Offline Audren

• Wearer of the Shoes
  • Watcher
  • O Captain, My Captain!
« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2013, 08:55:51 AM »
Great start of the Lifestate dynasty, Audren. Since I like your story it is now.BOOKMARKED! Oh my, a Heartbreaker Fairy, now he have to create 10 romantic interests and break up with them. It's a hard work. I have never achieve that LTW because i hate the crying , bad moodlets, yelling etc.
Chetan.
(I have been more friendly and posting here and there nowadays. May be it is because of my trait or my Townie rank achievement).

Oh, I'm sure this fairy is reminding you of another favourite of yours, isn't he?  ;)

Yes, Edhelmor is always heartbroken about something or other. It's tough putting him through this, which is why I'm trying to rush through it as soon as possible. I think he's at 6/10 right now, so three more and he can marry.

Offline Audren

• Wearer of the Shoes
  • Watcher
  • O Captain, My Captain!
Re: The Fanawaith Life States Dynasty: Mystery Lights
« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2013, 09:36:03 AM »
Mystery Lights

Edhelmor is probably one of the sanest Insane Sims I've ever had. Pretty much the only manifestation I see in him is his frequent wardrobe changes and the occasional Talk to Self shown above. Compare him to Crazy or Frank, and he hardly seems odd at all.

Constance went to the library to chat with Lorraine Cantina and morphed into a werewolf under the Full Moon. I was focusing on one of Edhelmor's cases, so I don't know what Rhoda's scolding her for. Probably sniffing her or something.

Edhelmor was chatting with Roxie (who is unusually resistant to his charms) and he decided to ask "What Do They Say About Me?" Roxie's response was not at all surprising, considering Edhelmor's many exes. However, apparently, Edhelmor is known "around town for Exploring Her Options." That is his romantic reputation, but I had no idea that Edhelmor was a woman!

I get a little sad whenever Edhelmor breaks up with anyone, but Sherman really hurt me. Even a week later, Edhelmor's still getting wishes for him. I'll be very happy once this LTW is finished. It's not easy watching Edhelmor get heartbroken every day.

This burglar apparently decided that her burglar mask is not enough to hide her identity. Not a bad decision, honestly.

However, she wasn't smart enough to go for the radio, TV, or laptop. (all of which were out in the open, after all) All she wanted to take was the toilet. Easily replaced, and it gave me an excuse to buy a better toilet for them. So, all in all, not a bad day.

Except for Constance. Just once, I think she wants to be able to wash up without getting a face full of toilet or hair brighter than her laptop case.

Flo completely freaks out when Constance takes up her werewolf form, despite living with a werewolf herself. (Trigger Broke, in the background)

This is the first time Constance has used perhaps my favourite werewolf interaction, Brag about Teeth. I have a feeling both Constance and our heir will be doing this quite a bit.

Okay, at least Shirley and Ruby had a semi-plausible reason for showing up at the house. What on Earth is she doing here? Not only does she have absolutely no reason for showing up in the first place, all she does is stand there. I think she got stuck or something. I would've reset her, but I had something else to deal with.

Edhelmor was up late staring up at the sky (it's taking forever to get 20 celestial bodies) when he saw some strange lights above him. He went to investigate, but quickly realized what he had gotten himself into.

He tries to run, but nobody can run once the alien mothership has her eyes on you. Edhelmor is sucked up into the sky and disappears for a while.

Eventually, he comes back wondering what the heck just happened. Honestly, I was kind of hoping he would come back pregnant. I know I'd have to give him the alien baby, but it'd be cool to see Edhelmor go through the pregnancy. Alas, no dice.

And this lady's still here, texting away. She's probably sending a video of the abduction to her friends. And still doesn't move.

Finally, I figure out what her deal is as she passes out in the snow. She's a paparazzi. (Constance had received a star by completing an opportunity for Flo) Any sympathy I had for her is completely lost. Fortunately, she did leave eventually, not long after waking up.

Edhelmor takes a moment to bond with Hal Breckinridge. He and Constance have grown apart in the days after her transformation, so it should be safe for Hal to be the occult Best Friend. Assuming he's still alive when the time comes. He should be, since he's a werewolf and has an extended life span. I don't think it will take that long to complete the requirements. (By the way, I'll be updating the requirement page right after this update, for those who are curious)

Edhelmor apparently has nothing better to do than strip down and go streaking in the middle of winter. Sometimes, my Sims baffle me.

You would that with all these people standing around, at least a few of them would help Angel Lobos build this igloo. I guess not.

This deserves a little story. Rayna absolutely hated Edhelmor after he broke up with Yuri, mostly because they were kissing right in her house. Next to Yuri's wife. Anyway, slowly Edhelmor has managed to build their relationship back up, until she was just inches away from being Partner #7. Then she had to go the bathroom and decided to play guitar in the bathroom where Edhelmor couldn't get to her. *sigh*

Yuri himself isn't doing so good, apparently turning to a life of crime by stealing Lucille's dress shoes. Edhelmor solved the case, but had the unfortunate position of having to interview his ex-boyfriend. Awkward.

Dimitri was there, too, and he looks completely different. It's amazing what a different hair style and clothes can do to a Sim. He looks more like a thug than the lovable bachelor we know from Lilygirl's makeover. We'll have to see how he turns out. He could end up being a spouse for the heir if I go vampire for Gen 3. (which I probably won't, but it's cool to keep in mind)