Author Topic: The Fanawaith Life States Dynasty: Mystery Lights  (Read 5950 times)

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
Re: The Fanawaith Life States Dynasty: Mystery Lights
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2013, 03:58:20 PM »
First of all, I think Dimitri is always adorable. Secondly, give up on changing anything about werewolf appearance. Unfortunately, you can't change their features, hair, or anything. You can change the clothes though simply by virtue of them wearing the same clothes transformed or not. I wish there was a transformation outfit though  :-\ Poor Sherman! He's one of my favourites and I'm sad that Edhelmor broke his heart :(
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline Blayzen

• I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! =P
  • Townie
  • Just Believe.....
« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2013, 01:38:22 AM »
Edhelmor is probably one of the sanest Insane Sims I've ever had. Pretty much the only manifestation I see in him is his frequent wardrobe changes and the occasional Talk to Self shown above. Compare him to Crazy or Frank, and he hardly seems odd at all.

Really? This doesn't seem odd to you?  ???

Edhelmor apparently has nothing better to do than strip down and go streaking in the middle of winter. Sometimes, my Sims baffle me.

It certainly seems odd to me...Not to mention the possibility that Edhelmor may or may not be a woman.  ;)

Edhelmor solved the case, but had the unfortunate position of having to interview his ex-boyfriend. Awkward.

I have to say that "awkward" might be a bit of an understatement considering that it appears the interview was conducted while Edhelmor was still naked from his mid-winter streaking adventure. Just Sayin'

I am loving this new addition to your line of Insane Sims! I'm also quite excited about your use of Tolkien's work as inspiration for this story. I can't wait to see what you come up with next. You have a very unique style of storytelling and dialogue that keeps the reader coming back for more.
Well Done!

*Clicks Add Bookmark before checking out the rest of the Forum*
Tenshin - A Bachelorette Bromance =)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2014, 09:49:39 AM »
I'm moving this story to the Graveyard due to inactivity. The author can revive it at any time by contacting a moderator.
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded