Author Topic: The seasons and the festivals  (Read 3979 times)

Offline doxxielover

• Immortal
  • Hello everyone!
The seasons and the festivals
« on: June 01, 2013, 08:07:55 PM »
If you only have summer (or any other season) on will you only have the summer festivals and summer holiday. Or does it only keep summer weather and still run through the festivals  and holidays.

Also just as you can turn of rain or any other weather, can you turn of the freezing over of ponds/plants.
I love this forum and just want to say thank you to everyone! :) Have a great rest of your day!

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
Re: The seasons and the festivals
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2013, 08:10:03 PM »
You will still have festivals for most of the season and the holidays once per season.  You cannot turn off freezing.  There is a cheat to make the game always one temperature but you can't remove the freezing over once it goes below a certain temperature.
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline doxxielover

• Immortal
  • Hello everyone!
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2013, 08:14:05 PM »
You answered it, but I don't understand your wording.

So say you play with only summer on. Will you only get the summer festival, or will the game run through all four festivals in that one season because you are only playing with that one season. I figure you would only get the summer season festival, but I wasn't sure.
I love this forum and just want to say thank you to everyone! :) Have a great rest of your day!

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2013, 08:18:13 PM »
The current season is the only festival you will get.  Summer only means only summer festival. So if you have a 28 day summer, on the second day the summer festival will start and on the second to last day it will end.  Then it will start over again in the "new" summer cycle.   Same for the holiday - if you only have summer, you will get one leisure day per cycle.

Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline doxxielover

• Immortal
  • Hello everyone!
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2013, 08:23:28 PM »
Ah ok. That's what I figured, I just wasn't sure, Thank YOU!

Offline Aspen

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2013, 09:12:11 AM »
thats exactly how Im playing IP- turned off all other seasons and extended summer- a hawaian (sp) simulation

Offline Caterina

• Occult
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2013, 12:32:15 PM »
Wouldn't it be possible to use the cheat to set temperature to say 75 degrees Fahrenheit and have all seasons/festivals on and turn off the effects you may not want like snow?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything