Author Topic: Seasons and Showtime  (Read 4535 times)

Offline folcon

• Immortal
Seasons and Showtime
« on: May 20, 2013, 01:32:45 AM »
Wasn't sure if it was better to put this in Seasons or Showtime, or if perhaps it would fit better in Misc Help.  If it should go somewhere else, could a mod please move it to the right spot?
I don't have Seasons yet, but I've been wondering, since the Central Park is the festival lot in Sunset Valley, my preferred town to play in, and the park also has a stage for Showtime, how does the content for these two interact?  Is there a spot of the park that was intentionally left empty of festival items where the stage is set up?  Or is the stage not even set up at first to begin with and I have to place it on my own?  If someone could hook me up with a screen shot of what the park looks like with both content if its all auto done so i have an idea, I would love you for...the next week.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
Re: Seasons and Showtime
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2013, 02:35:47 AM »
I've got both Seasons and Showtime, but I don't remember there being a stage put in Central Park by the game for Showtime
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline folcon

• Immortal
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2013, 02:53:06 AM »
All I know is that the guide says the biggest park in town is the venu to perform at.

Offline DanBrunetu

• The Law Man
  • Townie
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2013, 03:04:22 PM »
You can edit the festival lot (the park) and build a stage for your showtime sim to perfom .

Offline lonelygoddess42

• Rain Warrior
  • Nooboo
  • "Everywhere is within walking distance if you have
    • Rain Warrior
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2014, 04:17:50 PM »
I know that in starlight shores the big park at which your sim can perform at is also the festival grounds and the festival stuff is placed at the appropiate time. However, in sunset valley there is a big park in addition to central park. Since central park is the automatic festival grounds, the big park from the showtime lots is just for performing. I supose you could change the lot type of the performance big park to festival grounds if you really want to perform at the festival in sunset valley.
I don't where I'm going, but I'm on my way.

Offline iariley15

• Nooboo
  • Tapatalk User
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2014, 11:27:19 PM »
Be careful with your baby sims! If you leave them in the snow they will not die but you might not be able to find them and I had to use Moveobjects to find him.( A him because that family only seems to produce boys.)

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Using Tapatalk

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2014, 06:06:46 AM »
Be careful with your baby sims! If you leave them in the snow they will not die but you might not be able to find them and I had to use Moveobjects to find him.( A him because that family only seems to produce boys.)

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

This is off topic for this thread.  It doesn't have anything to do with the placement of the stage in a park.  Please be sure to follow the Forum Rules for remaining on topic when you post on a thread. 
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything