Author Topic: The Magical World: Chapter 79 – The Queen, The Rabbit, and the Boys in Shadow  (Read 149229 times)

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
  • The Labelles shall overtake!
Re: The Magical World: Chapter 74 – Not So Sweet Homecoming
« Reply #420 on: July 24, 2015, 12:26:42 AM »
No!!!! You can't leave it like that! Great job! I can't wait to see what happens!  ;D

Offline melancholy_anju

• Occult
Re: The Magical World: Chapter 74 – Not So Sweet Homecoming
« Reply #421 on: July 24, 2015, 01:05:19 AM »
No!!!! You can't leave it like that! Great job! I can't wait to see what happens!  ;D
Haha thanks! I'll do my best not to take too long with the next post.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline melancholy_anju

• Occult
The Magical World: Chapter 75 – The Curse
« Reply #422 on: August 08, 2015, 11:25:15 PM »
Cogsworth

I stood assessing the grim situation with increasingly mounting fear and trepidation. “What are we going to do?!” I said in a voice so shrill that the sound almost made me jump. Clearing my throat I started again, “How could we possibly face so many?” From my view at the window I counted at least ten bleak-looking individuals, and goodness knows how many were lurking in the darkness of the trees. We were surely doomed… Adam finally answered while staring intently out the window, “I’ll take care of them.” He spoke in a crisp tone that offered no room for resistant remarks, “You’ll al stay put. Do your best to conceal yourself in the shadows.” With that he stalked out with murderous intent. He had been totally inconsolable since the recent departure of Belle. We all felt the pang of loneliness from her absence. “We need to find some heavy or sharp objects,” Babette’s voice lulled me out of my train of thought. “All we have to do is launch everything we can down at them as soon as they enter.” I shook my head in disbelief, “You are not actually considering joining the fight?! We were told to stay hidden. Besides what use could we possibly be?” Babette jutted out her chin in that annoying way she always did when she grew stubborn, “A lot of help if we had enough backbone to try.” I looked around helplessly. “Sorry pal, but I’m with her,” Lumiere said quite cheerfully in spite of the dire situation. “Of course,” I muttered. “Come now dear,” Mrs. Potts said gently, “this is our home too. Don’t you want to return to our peaceful life?” Clearly out voted I lowered my head in defeat, “Just what will we need exactly?”

Belle

The wind whipped past my face as I ran feeling like sharp needles in the sudden cold. It had always startled me a bit thinking of the changing seasons in this place, while Halloweentown stood in perpetual autumn. The only thoughts that plagued my mind at present however contained the impending danger headed toward the home I had grown to love. I had to reach it in time! With the house finally in sight, I burst through the door only to have to immediately take cover from the various objects being chunked from upstairs. The floor was littered with pots, dishes, toys, and unconscious citizens of Halloweentown. “What is going on?” I shouted upstairs. The hurling ceased and I heard Lumiere call down, “Belle? Is that you?” “Yes,” I replied with my heart still racing, “What are you doing?” “Assisting in preventing the siege on our home apparently,” Cogsworth said rather stiffly, as if he disapproved of the whole notion. “Where is Adam?” I called up to them. “Outside I think. There were two other men he said he wanted to deal with personally,” Babette told me. Immediately I knew that’s where my father and Gaston were. “Oh no!” I cried as I made my way outside. 

As I rounded toward the back of the house I could hear Adam snarling. My heart sank as I saw Gaston, sword in hand, in vicious combat with Adam. All the while my father stood by half in wide-eyed fear and half in triumph. Realizing that attempting to run between the two clashing forces would only add to the chaos, I darted instead for my father. I came upon him with blinding rage, “You have to stop this! Call Gaston off at once.” He looked at me in shock, “How did you get here?” “Mother has more sense than you.” I told him coldly. “Call Gaston off.” I repeated again more firmly. “Nonsense!” he sputtered. I heard Adam howl in pain as Gaston landed a devastating blow. Unable to control myself I lurched forward, calling back to my father as I went, “If you won’t do anything than I will!” I latched onto Gaston’s arm as he sought to strike again, throwing him off balance. In fury he pushed me to the ground, and spun his sword toward me. All at once both my father and Adam were upon him, stripping him of his sword and holding him down with brute force.

“How dare you turn your blade upon a woman?!” I heard some shriek from behind me. Turning slightly I saw Regina there with an enraged raven-haired woman who I could only guess was Zelena. Regina came over to help me up while Zelena stood screaming curses at Gaston. Finally she drew herself up, “All men are truly beasts!” With that she hurtled a curse at Gaston, which immediately turned his sturdy features into that of a frog. He croaked once in horror and ran off croaking wildy into the forest. “Good luck finding someone to love you!” She called after him wickedly.

It appeared that the horror was not over as I watched Adam slump limply to the ground. I rushed over to him and cradled his head in my lap, “Adam, what has he done to you?!” The blood from his wound oozed liberally onto the snow, and the crimson clashed sickly against the stark white. He shuddered and drew in a deep, painful breath, “Belle, you came back to me…” “Of course I did,” I cried with tears pouring openly down my face, “I love you!” I leaned down and pressed my lips softly to his. A small smile touched his face, and then he shuddered one final time before going completely still.

“Nooo!” I cried and clutched his limp body close. “Belle,” my father said gently, “he’s gone.” “Get away from us!” I screeched at him sharply. “I blame you!” I cried while falling into anguished sobbing once more. He shrunk back looking extremely guilty. “It’s time Zelena.” I heard Regina say to her sister. “Oh alright!” Zelena shot back. A curious light began to envelop Adam, and his body lifted from my embrace into the air. “What are you doing to him?” I said in a hoarse whisper as the light grew brighter. When the light finally subsided a handsome man stood staring at me. “Adam?” I asked cautiously with hope suddenly surging inside. “I love you too,” he said with a serene smile. I stood and flung myself into his arms, and we both laughed with delight. When I finally stopped to look around I noticed the sisters had gone. My father had also drifted off somewhere.

I sighed contentedly and rolled over to look into Adam’s face. There was a softness there that stood in contrast to his usual edge. I thought back on all that had happened in the past few months, and smiled as I remembered our wedding day. We held a small, private ceremony, and after lots of thought and discussion, decided to invite my father as well. I was never one to hold grudges, and imagining my wedding day without my father was somehow unbearable. Waking out of my daydream, I did my best to roll out of bed, and unconsciously rubbed my enlarged belly. It wouldn’t be too long before we welcomed our little girl into the world, and I was beside myself with excitement. I hadn’t heard him wake, but suddenly Adam put his arms about me. “You’re up early,” he said in raspy voice. “I was just thinking.” “Have we decided on a name yet?” I smiled brightly, “I’m pretty sure I want to go with Alice.”

**Chip obviously had a birthday. I went back and forth about aging him back down, but ultimately I decided to let him be. He turned out to be rather handsome.

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
Re: The Magical World: Chapter 75 – The Curse
« Reply #423 on: August 09, 2015, 01:33:36 PM »
Alice in Wonderland! I was wondering, will she be your last generation?

Offline melancholy_anju

• Occult
« Reply #424 on: August 12, 2015, 06:02:53 PM »
Alice in Wonderland! I was wondering, will she be your last generation?
Yes! I'm super excited about actually completing the challenge & story. Although I think I will be a bit sad when it is over.

Offline Magz from Oz

• Watcher
« Reply #425 on: August 13, 2015, 04:43:38 PM »
Yes! I'm super excited about actually completing the challenge & story. Although I think I will be a bit sad when it is over.

I know I will be sad when it is over because I have so enjoyed your story.  I like how you've adapted it to the Sims 3 and made it so uniquely yours.
Where there is love - there is life. -- Mahatma Gandhi

My Stories:
1. Duty Calls
2. Duty Calls Sequel: Islands of Sunset Valley
3. The Lady of the Lake
4. The Secret Time Traveler

Offline melancholy_anju

• Occult
« Reply #426 on: August 19, 2015, 12:32:57 AM »

I know I will be sad when it is over because I have so enjoyed your story.  I like how you've adapted it to the Sims 3 and made it so uniquely yours.
Aw thank you, and thanks for sticking with me all this time.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline melancholy_anju

• Occult
The Magical World: Chapter 76 – Under My Skin
« Reply #427 on: September 08, 2015, 12:10:08 AM »
Belle

I gazed lovingly at my two children. Alice and Alec had always been inseparable. From the moment Alec was born, Alice doted on him and decided she would do everything she could to be the perfect big sister. She had always been a happy child, often lost in a daydream or wandering outside. When she hit her teen years, however, she took a bit of a dark turn in particular when it concerned her father. They fought often but we tried to chalk it up to teenage angst. But I think we both suspected that there was a little more to it than that.

Alice

“Alec let’s go!! We’re going to be late for school!” “Alright, alright,” he said while simultaneously sliding down the stair railing and smoothing down his dark brown hair. I noted that he was looking more and more like father every day. The thought caused me to make a sour face. “What’s that look for?” he asked me. I ignored his question to counter with one of my own, “Do you have your project? You can’t forget it again, Mrs. Griffin already gave you an extension.” He rolled his eyes, “Can it Alice. I have it. You should remember that you’re not mom.” He gave me a sly grin to let me know that he was only kidding. I smiled and tousled his hair. “Hey!! I just fixed that.” “Let’s go.” I said over my shoulder while laughing at him, as he desperately tried to smooth his hair once more.

School was so droll. It was not unusual that I found my mind wandering. During such times I reflected on all the changes I was experiencing. Random freak occurrences that I couldn’t explain. The impossible thought dawned on me that I might really be a witch. Witches did already run in my family… but I could not concede to this. I didn’t want to be a freak. I just wanted to be normal. Besides, I knew this just had to be all his fault. My mother had told me of the curse once inflicted on my father. He may have been cured on the outside, but the werewolf gene still lurked with him. I hated him!!

I snapped back to the present when I heard someone calling my name, “Alice? Where did you go this time?” Jack said with a chuckle. Jack Chase. With blonde hair and light green eyes he was as normal as they come. Just a simple jock who loved to be the life of the party. I needed normal. Snuggling closer to him I sighed, “Hmm, nowhere really.” He threw back his head and laughed warmly, “We both know that’s not true.” But alas my mind had wandered off once again. There he was…the man who had been watching me since I entered high school. I used to think that I had only imagined him, but now I knew for sure that he was really there. “Babe?” Jack called again. “Let’s get out of here.” I rose and looked once more to where the man stood, but as always he was already gone.

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
Re: The Magical World: Chapter 76 – Under My Skin
« Reply #428 on: September 08, 2015, 04:22:26 PM »
Alice is a pretty sim, another witch? Definitely a neat twist.  :)

Offline Katala

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #429 on: September 16, 2015, 11:56:17 PM »
I have been silently reading this for a long while. I have enjoyed it a lot. :)
"Two paths diverged in the woods, and I took the one less traveled...And it hurt man! Rocks! Thorns! Glass! Not cool Robert Frost, not cool."
- Kid President

Offline experience

• Occult
  • If you pity a snake, you're bound to get bitten.
    • Nolan M Cruz
« Reply #430 on: October 06, 2015, 09:19:27 AM »
Just started, but I just wanted to say what a great story this is! Looking forward to more. :D

Offline chetanhaobijam

• Chet for short
  • Immortal
« Reply #431 on: October 20, 2015, 09:45:40 AM »
Finally caught up with the rest of the story. Belle story was superb. Remind me of that movie. Can't wait to see Alice in her wonderful wonderland. Looking forward for next update.
Chetan's Designs(my Sims3 Creations)

Offline melancholy_anju

• Occult
« Reply #432 on: December 31, 2015, 11:50:31 PM »
Alice is a pretty sim, another witch? Definitely a neat twist.  :)
I have been silently reading this for a long while. I have enjoyed it a lot. :)
Just started, but I just wanted to say what a great story this is! Looking forward to more. :D
Finally caught up with the rest of the story. Belle story was superb. Remind me of that movie. Can't wait to see Alice in her wonderful wonderland. Looking forward for next update.

Sorry guys for the delay, and thanks for all the feedback. It really means a lot. I am still working on this story because I am determined to finish after coming so far. I just had a really big move across the country so I've been quite a bit delayed, but the story will be back soon.  :D

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
« Reply #433 on: January 01, 2016, 04:30:01 AM »
Oh wow, I hope so! This is fabulous and I really want to see Alice's story play out! Your writing is fantastic!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9720 using Tapatalk
because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Offline melancholy_anju

• Occult
« Reply #434 on: January 01, 2016, 02:05:21 PM »
Oh wow, I hope so! This is fabulous and I really want to see Alice's story play out! Your writing is fantastic!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9720 using Tapatalk
Oh thank you!! Alice is my favorite so I want to do her justice lol.

anything