Author Topic: The Magical World: Chapter 79 – The Queen, The Rabbit, and the Boys in Shadow  (Read 149151 times)

Offline notjustabook

• Townie
  • I'm Louise but you can just call me Louise
Re: The Magical World: Side Story #2 – Redemption (Part 2)
« Reply #330 on: June 21, 2014, 04:54:35 PM »
Yay Ravenna's pregnant!   ;D ;D ;D

I second this!
And yay for twins being reunited (sort of).

Offline kaseofhearts

• Immortal
« Reply #331 on: June 26, 2014, 02:09:25 PM »
Twin stuff is crazy awesome to me. Is it weird that the first thing I thought was, "ooh, I want to style Trinity for the wedding!"?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline melancholy_anju

• Occult
« Reply #332 on: June 28, 2014, 12:33:14 PM »
Yay Ravenna's pregnant!   ;D ;D ;D  Good on you Trinity.  You can overcome this.  You have to!
Haha that sounds ominous Magz. Trinity better pull through.

I second this!
And yay for twins being reunited (sort of).
Yeah they will always have a close bond.

Twin stuff is crazy awesome to me. Is it weird that the first thing I thought was, "ooh, I want to style Trinity for the wedding!"?
Lol no that's not weird at all. I wish you could have. I'm sure you would have done way better than me. I'm a mess in CAS.

Offline melancholy_anju

• Occult
Ariel

“My dream will come true.” I whispered to myself as I clutched my father’s arm tighter. Feeling the pressure, he gave me a steady smile, and we entered the room. My dream stared at me in the eyes of the man I loved more than life itself. Soon we would be one, and although we had been through so much, I knew nothing would ever tear us apart again. My dream sat reclining in a wheelchair, sporting that dopey smile I knew he would have. Our light had finally made his way back to us. Yes this was my dream.

But I waited as we exchanged vows. I waited as everyone cheered. And I waited as we cut the cake…but she didn’t show. I was happy. Of course I was. I just married the man of dreams, and…most of my family was here to celebrate with me. Was I being selfish? She hated me. Why would she come? Startling me out of my pity party, I realized Eric was talking to me, “Honey? Are you alright?” I shook myself, “Yes I’m fine. I’m sorry. I was just thinking.” He looked over me with concern, “Well…if you are feeling up to it, there’s someone here to see you.”

My eyes followed in the direction he pointed, then flew open along with my mouth. Trinity stood awkwardly at the back of the room with aunt Ravenna, who was surprisingly holding an adorable baby girl, I later found out was named Gemma. Ayden and Kamaria had already trailed over to my shell-shocked parents, and they were speaking in hushed tones. The room seemed to quiet down as more and more people took notice of Trinity’s arrival. Quickly gathering my composure, I rushed over to her, “You made it.” She glanced around at all the people who were staring and whispered, “Yeah.”

My aunt gave a quick snarl towards all the onlookers, and they went about their business. It seems even with child in hand no one wanted to mess with her. She patted my shoulder, “I’ll give you two some privacy.” Trinity looked at me with uncertainty, “There are no words to explain my behavior towards you. I created an entire nightmare in my head, chose someone to blame, and just reacted without thinking clearly at all. It was unjust and atrocious. Yet somehow you stand before me willing to name me sister. I profess myself…astounded.” Wow, she really has changed. I swallowed hard before I spoke, “I’m just so glad that you are here. Despite everything that happened, nothing changes the fact that you are a part of this family, and a family should stick together.” I looked at her hopefully, “Will you be coming home?” In response to my question, Athena, who had been listening nearby, suddenly shot her head in our direction and glared. Catching her reaction, Trinity answered slowly, “Uhh…no. I’m not quite done yet.”

Turning and seeing Athena’s face, whilst Trinity crept over to Tristian and my parents, I reflected on how the quads had yet to come to a forgiving state when it came to Trinity. Rory was the closest, but Athena was surely the furthest. They couldn’t understand how we all could be so willing to turn the other cheek just like that. And I can’t say I blame them, because it is a tough situation. At least Rory, Rey and Rea attempted to put on a good face throughout the rest of the evening. Even going so far as to make small talk at times, but from the moment Trinity had entered the room, Athena was determined to occupy any corner furthest from her location. Complete the action with a fixed scowl or crossed arms, and you have Athena’s activity for the whole of the reception.

While Trinity said her goodbyes, Kamaria came over to Eric and I with a present, “Trinity wanted to give you this, but she was feeling a little shy. You see she has been working on conjuring as she cleanses herself, and in our latest session she made this, a golden apple.” “An apple!” My mother cried coming closer, “I hate apples.” Kamaria laughed, “It’s not a poisoned apple dearest. In fact it’s blessed. You two should both take a bite of it before you begin your wedding night in the hopes of bearing your own blessed fruit.” Eric and I both blushed as we got her meaning. I took the box quickly, “Thank you.”

The hardest part was saying goodbye to everyone, after they had all finally gathered. But at least I knew as I waved to my family from the houseboat, that we were actually in a good place. That we were healing. I had a little family of my own now, and Eric and I agreed that we should waste no time in helping it to grow. Although, after growing up with such a big family, I convinced Eric that little Jasmine was more than enough. Especially for a family that was constantly on the sea. I loved the ocean, I was a mermaid after all, but slowly I started to realize that raising a child at sea was perhaps not the best thing. 

I found Eric in one of his favorite spots, steering the boat, “Eric?” “Yes love?” “I think it’s time we had that talk. You know the one we have been avoiding.” He frowned, “You mean about you turning me into a merman?” I sighed, “No. I told you I would only do that if Jasmine turned out to be a mermaid, but she’s not.” “Fine. Fine.” He nodded. “I meant the talk about us settling down on land. Jasmine needs stability, a school, and friends.” “But she has adventure, homeschooling from a genius mom, and us!” He said smiling until he saw my face. Admitting defeat he sighed and then chuckled, “Alright. I know you’re right. But can I pick the place?” “Yes, we can live in Agrabah.” He pointed ahead and took the wheel excitedly, “To Agrabah!”

Offline notjustabook

• Townie
That was such a lovely wedding :) Ariel looks so pretty.
And ooh, little Jasmine is coming up, then :D Fantastic. It's one of my favourite Disney movies. Looking forward to seeing more.

Offline chetanhaobijam

• Chet for short
  • Immortal
Agrabah! Seems like now is the time of Ariel's daughter Jasmine. Can't wait to see the handsome Alladin. Looking forward for next update.
P.S. The wedding was wonderful. Nice work.:)
Chetan's Designs(my Sims3 Creations)

Offline kaseofhearts

• Immortal
You did a great job with Trinity! You certainly do not come off as a mess in CAS at all.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline melancholy_anju

• Occult
That was such a lovely wedding :) Ariel looks so pretty.
And ooh, little Jasmine is coming up, then :D Fantastic. It's one of my favourite Disney movies. Looking forward to seeing more.
Awesome, I always get so flustered when it comes to wedding/family time.
And oh geez. Yeah I'm here at home trying to get my research in. Re-watching the movie and such lol.

Agrabah! Seems like now is the time of Ariel's daughter Jasmine. Can't wait to see the handsome Alladin. Looking forward for next update.
P.S. The wedding was wonderful. Nice work.:)
Thank you. Yeah I plan to use Aladdin to do some interesting things. We'll see how it turns out lol.

You did a great job with Trinity! You certainly do not come off as a mess in CAS at all.
Haha. Well good to know. Thanks.  :)

Offline melancholy_anju

• Occult
The Magical World: Chapter 54 – Arabian Nights
« Reply #338 on: July 01, 2014, 12:25:46 AM »
Jasmine

“Shh!” I hiss at the door as it creaks, “We have to be quiet.” I’m sneaking out again tonight while my parents are away. They make their living as grand explorers. People from all over pay them to solve mysterious and uncover lost treasures. It’s a really cool job, but it means they are away a lot. I don’t mind, because this provides me with time to make tiny explorations of my own. I wait till I’m sure Sebastian is well asleep, and I slip into the lively nights of Agrabah. Tonight I was to go on my furthest journey yet. I had been mapping it out for days, and finally felt certain I had a secure route. The first steps beyond the boundary of my home were always a bit terrifying, but I was quickly taken over by excitement as I remembered my destination. After crossing several bridges and ducking behind trees when a kenspa passed, the playground was in sight.

It was new to Agrabah, and I had begged my parents to take me when it first opened, but they’ve been swamped with jobs. That’s when I started making plans to come here. I looked around with wide eyes feeling absolutely giddy, “What should I try first? How about…EVERYTHING!” Making a mad dash I leapt for the swings, swung as high as I could, and jumped off into the sandbox. Then I built the fastest thing I could make, saw the spring riders in the corner of my eye, and jumped on for a ride of ‘chase the bandits’. Starting to feel extra daring, I went down the slide headfirst, and then climbed up the jungle gym to look down at it all.

Suddenly feeling tired, I just collapsed where I stood. I laid there on my back, and wondered what my parents were doing right now. If they were blasting boulders, or maybe fighting mummies. But then I started to hear someone trekking across the playground, and rolled over on my stomach to see a boy my age. I called out to him for some reason, “Whatcha doin’?” He looked up at me like I was a ghost. Then seeing me more clearly he smacked his forehead, “Get out here! Mind your own business.” I came down and put my hands on my hips, “Make me. I was here first.” He stared at me for a second and then just shook his head, “Fine, whatever. Do what you want.”

When he started to leave I began to follow, now curious about what he was up to. He spun around with an incredulous look, “What are you doing now?! I thought you said you were staying there?” “I want to know what you are up to. Besides you said I could do what I want, and I will. Right now I want to follow you.” “Ugh!!” He exclaimed throwing his hands up, “Fine. But don’t blame me if you get hurt. I am not helping you.” “I can take care of myself.” I said crossing my arms. He just rolled his eyes and started walking again. After traveling for a while, he reached into his pocket and pulled out a map. Peeking over his shoulder, I gazed at it curiously. He shot me a look of warning, but only said, “We’re almost there.”

We passed by a walled gate, which I found to be curious, but said nothing. We then trekked through a field of high hedges and sunflowers, finally finding ourselves in front of a treasure chest. “Wow!” I exclaimed, “We were looking for treasure? You must be an explorer like my parents.” He suddenly showed the first signs of interest since we first met, “Your parents are explorers?” “Yes! They get jobs from all over the world, and often bring home ancient relics and rare gems or metals. In fact, they are on a job right now inside the Great Pyramid.” “Cool.” “Yeah.” He seemed to look me over with new appreciation, “Let’s see what’s inside here shall we?”

Just when he reached down to open it, a light shone on us, and a man started shouting, “Thieves! Get ‘em boy!” A giant dog then came bounding towards with increasing speed. Grabbing my hand, the boy shouted, “Run!” We tried to go back the way we came, but in trying to lose the dog we ended up facing part of the wall. The boy easily scaled the wall, and was about to jump down when he looked back and realized I was having trouble climbing up. Our eyes met and for a moment I reflected on how earlier he said he wouldn’t help me, and how I had foolishly boasted that I could care for myself. Much to my relief, he jumped back down and cupped his hands, “Here I’ll give you a boost. Climb quickly!”

When we were a safe distance away, I threw my arms around his neck, “You saved me! Thank you!” He pulled away looking uneasy with the sudden embrace, “Yeah alright. Time we get you home yeah?” Upon arrival I noticed the sun was starting to rise. This was the latest I had ever stayed out. He immediately began to look between me and my house, “This is your house?! What are you a princess or something?” I thought for a second, “Well by marriage my family can be traced back to royalty.” “…” “I’m Jasmine.” I announced, looking at him expectantly. He didn’t say anything for a minute, and I wondered if he intended to keep his identity secret until he finally said, “Aladdin.” “Well Aladdin, come and get me tomorrow night, and we’ll have more fun ok? Bye!” He called after me, “Wait, I didn’t agree to that!” But the next night I found him waiting outside my house.  

We met up many nights after that, and I learned a lot about him in the process. He never knew his father, and lost his mother to a fire when he was a baby. He ran away from the people he lived with, because they didn’t care for him or any of the other children they looked after. From then on he decided he would look after himself, which tended to give him a pretty rough edge to his character on the outside. But inside I knew he was more than just the strength he tried to display. Aladdin was truly brave and had the biggest heart.

One night I heard him throwing rocks at my window, and came down to see what he wanted, “It’s nearly midnight you know.” He laughed, “I have something I want to show you. Come on.” “Fine, let me get dressed.” When we got to a certain point he insisted that he cover my eyes. “Are we there yet?” “Almost… Ok, open them.” My hand flew to my mouth, “Where are we?” It was the most beautiful place I had ever seen. If I had my choice, I would never leave. “Do you like it? I found it while exploring the other day, and thought of you.” I simply smiled at him. He cleared his throat, turning a shade of red, and sat on the ground. I laid down next to him, and we talked for a long while.

Suddenly standing, he reached down and pulled me up to my feet, dragging me towards a bench, “Sit down here. I need to tell you something serious.” “Is something wrong?” “No, not exactly. I’m leaving. I have to get out of this place. I want to see the world, and I don’t want to wait till I’m an adult to do it. There is true adventure, mystery, and wonder out there that I want to experience. I need to experience.” I looked down, suddenly feeling deflated somehow, “Oh. I get it.” He placed his hand on mine, “But I’m coming back. This is definitely not goodbye forever. We’ll see each other again…That’s a promise. This is the hardest part you know? Saying goodbye to you…”

He reached in his pocket and pulled out something, “I went back to that chest that we didn’t open, and I found this inside. I want you to have it.” It was a beautiful turquoise necklace. I looked down at it, and suddenly felt tears form in my eyes, “I don’t know what to say…” When I looked up at him, he suddenly leaned over and pressed his lips to mine. When he pulled away I stared at him with wide eyes, “W-what was that?” He smiled, “My first kiss, for you know…insurance.” “Insurance?” “To make sure you never forget me.” I laughed, “I won’t forget you. That’s a promise.”

Offline Lisa46

• Watcher
Re: The Magical World: Chapter 54 – Arabian Nights
« Reply #339 on: July 01, 2014, 12:38:17 AM »
How'd you make them kiss as kids?

Offline chetanhaobijam

• Chet for short
  • Immortal
« Reply #340 on: July 01, 2014, 09:02:45 AM »
Two words, 'Pose player'. It has nice tricks of creating any pose. Alladin looks cute. Quite an emotional backstory of Alladin. Can't wait for more.
Chetan's Designs(my Sims3 Creations)

Offline kaseofhearts

• Immortal
« Reply #341 on: July 01, 2014, 03:40:34 PM »
Aww, Puppy love! Aladdin is cute. I want wait to see what he looks like all grown up.

Offline melancholy_anju

• Occult
« Reply #342 on: July 10, 2014, 02:59:52 AM »
Two words, 'Pose player'. It has nice tricks of creating any pose. Alladin looks cute. Quite an emotional backstory of Alladin. Can't wait for more.
Thanks for answering chetan.
And yes I adore him.

Aww, Puppy love! Aladdin is cute. I want wait to see what he looks like all grown up.
Hehe I couldn't either, so we'll see our young couple all grown up in the next chapter.

Offline melancholy_anju

• Occult
The Magical World: Chapter 55 – Promised
« Reply #343 on: July 10, 2014, 03:25:17 AM »
Jasmine

After finishing another round of ab work, I stood up for some cool down stretches. As I was naturally a loner, it was good to be back in the privacy of my own workout room. At LeFromage Art School people didn’t spend much time working out, obviously. But as the main focus of the school was art, the gym was tiny, and always managed to be cramped. Zoning back into my surroundings, I noticed someone watching me from the door. Spinning around, I set off to tell the peeper to scram.

“This isn’t a show.” He smiled and gave me a slight bow, “Forgive me dearest Jasmine.” “Do I know you?” “I am Jafar. I have managed your parent’s accounts and jobs these many years since you’ve been away.” “I still don’t see how that leads to you watching me.” “After all the photographs I found myself quite determined to see the real thing in the flesh. So when I heard you had arrived, I came straight away.” I jutted my chin out and pointed my finger at him, “You just remember to watch yourself. I don’t need you lurking around me.” I stormed out of the workout room, wondering what had gotten into me. Normally I wasn’t like this, but something about him just gave me the creeps.

Over the next few days Jafar did nothing to settle my uneasiness, but rather made himself a permanent fixture in our home. My parents looked at him through rose-colored lenses as if he was their savior, but all I saw was a rotten soul. He showered me with endless, false adulation, and bought me gift after gift to earn my affection. Somehow he had even convinced them to send Sebastian away, who had promptly written to me, informing me that he intended to look after my grandparents until my parents came to their senses. One day I returned to my room after finishing a workout to find yet another gift from Jafar in my room. Feeling my blood boil, I stomped downstairs grumbling, “I told him if he ever enters my room again…” My rant was instantly cut off as I stumbled upon what looked like Jafar placing my parents into some kind of trance.

“What are you doing to them?” I exclaimed, pushing him aside, and attempting to rouse my parents to no avail. I whirled on him, “Wake them up now!” He grasped my arm roughly and pulled me aside, I snatched my arm away, appalled at his audacity, but all pleasantries from his face were gone, “You insolent girl. I’ve listened and catered to you, but no more. I’m in control now, and you will be subordinate to me.” I rolled my eyes, “Yeah right! That will never happen.” “It will when we are married.” “What?! My parents won’t let that happen.” I gaped stepping back from the maniac. He smiled nodding behind me, “Just ask them.”

My parents waltzed over to me with practically glowing smiles. My mother collected me in her arms, “I’m so happy that my daughter has found such a good man.” Jerking away from her, I noticed that their eyes were bright red. I shook my mom’s shoulders, “Mom snap out of it! I won’t marry him. He is repulsive!” “Jasmine stop it! You shouldn’t insult your future husband,” My father rebuked me. Feeling utterly defeated, I looked at Jafar with tears in my eyes, “You are sick…” His smile was wickedly triumphant, “I’ll take that as compliance. You should know what you are seeing in your parents is years of embedded mind control, but it can be lifted if you cooperate. If you cross me, however, I’ll make sure they remain my mind slaves forever. But of course either way you belong to me, but you should decide if you want your parents to suffer as well.”   

Later that evening, I sat in my room wallowing in self-pity. How did things get this way, and more importantly how would I get out of this? Pulling me out of my train of thought was the sound of something repeatedly hitting my window. I looked out in confusion, and the sight made my heart sink. “No…not now.” I whispered to myself. Slowly dragging myself down stairs, I tried to keep my face blank and calm. When I came out my visitor called out to me, “Jasmine, it’s been a long time.” Steeling myself I replied coldly, “You need to leave. Trespassers aren’t dealt with kindly around here.”

I spun on my heel to leave, but he grabbed my hand firmly and repeated words I didn’t want to hear. “I won’t forget you. That’s a promise. You said that, don’t you remember?” He said with a tone barely above a whisper. “You know me, I know you do. You still wear the necklace I left for you.” I reached up and touched it out of reflex, as I often did to calm myself. He turned my face, forcing me to look at him, “Have you truly forgotten? I kept my promise to return to you. Has it been too long? Do you…hate me?”

Stepping back, my face stung where his hand had been, and tears began to stream down my face. “I could never hate you Aladdin.” I said in a small voice. “You just really can’t be here right now.” “Why?” “Things are just complicated. I…have to go.” I turned to leave once more, but he called after me, “I don’t accept that. If you aren’t happy then leave.” “It’s not that simple.” I scoffed.  “All I’m asking you to do is choose your happiness. Come with me. What have you got to lose?” Glancing back at my house I reflected on Jafar’s threat if I betrayed him. I turned back to Aladdin and shook my head before accepting his extended hand, “Everything.”

We ran out into the night, visiting lots of old places that we used to frequent. We laughed and played, being wild and free, and I felt joy that I hadn’t experienced in such a long time. Finally we arrived at a small room, hidden within the marketplace. Scattered about was all sorts of curious knick-knacks, and I wondered at how he had come across all these things. “Come on in my princess.” I punched his arm, “Shut it. I can’t believe you are still calling me that.” “You will always be my princess.” He said staring deep into my eyes. I saw his eyes flick down towards my lips, and I immediately turned away feeling a desperate longing I couldn’t explain, “So this is where you have been staying?” It took him a moment to answer me, but there was no way I was going to risk looking at him right now, “Yep. You know me. Finding random nooks to hole myself up in is my specialty. Make yourself comfortable.” “I should go.”

I felt the heat from his body as he stood right behind me, “No, you shouldn’t.” “I’m engaged.” I finally blurted out. When he didn’t answer again I finally chanced looking at him. He spoke in a low voice, “Do you love him?” I thought for a minute before I answered. I didn’t want to give him false hope, but I didn’t want to lie to him either, “No.” Raking his hand through his hair, he breathed deeply, “Then why? And don’t tell me it’s complicated.” I gave him a helpless shrug, “That’s all I have for you.” Sitting down on the floor, I wasn’t sure anymore if I wanted to stay or go. While I was lost in my head again I didn’t notice him staring at me intently, or walk over and bend down towards me. So when he drew my face up to his I didn’t have time to react, “Since you’re not in love with him…” 

Offline notjustabook

• Townie
Re: The Magical World: Chapter 55 – Promised
« Reply #344 on: July 10, 2014, 05:27:30 AM »
Jasmine looks great - I had though you could use that hairstyle for her ^_^
Nice chapter, as usual.