Author Topic: The Magical World: Chapter 79 – The Queen, The Rabbit, and the Boys in Shadow  (Read 149127 times)

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
  • Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
Re: The Magical World: Chapter 27 – Misunderstandings
« Reply #135 on: November 10, 2013, 07:34:28 AM »
Ha! She just immediately sat down and fell asleep. I had to add it in the story.

Not being sarcastic, but I really loved someone who different from other. So, Jessie is my favorite :P

Oooh, I'm so glad that they really end up together after this entire thing! That was good story before Andy say about his feeling to Jessie! So, hurry up and have a nooboo and we'll see who from Disney will coming next :)
“Sometimes the little things in life mean the most.” ― Ellen Hopkins

My Stories:
1. The Demosthenes Immortal Dynasty: Kev's Corner #08 - Thankful (31/12/13)
2. The Goode-Rotter's Life Story: Case Eleven - Signs of Love (27/12/13)

Offline chetanhaobijam

• Chet for short
  • Immortal
« Reply #136 on: November 10, 2013, 11:38:42 AM »
So much happiness, can't control my tears of joy. It is good to see them now in love with each other. Really looking forward for next love chapter.:)
Chetan's Designs(my Sims3 Creations)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Luna

• Silent Reader
  • Immortal
  • The time is always right to do what is right :)
« Reply #137 on: November 10, 2013, 05:57:39 PM »
Without proper communication the thing that I can see only trouble, trouble, trouble...

I'm glad they end up happily after all of misunderstanding. Now, I can't wait for the wedding!
Just enjoy being yourself, you're unique, special and no one ever create story like you ♥ - Luna -

My story:
For The Children - Chapter 6: Adorable

Offline melancholy_anju

• Occult
« Reply #138 on: November 10, 2013, 11:54:20 PM »
Not being sarcastic, but I really loved someone who different from other. So, Jessie is my favorite

Oooh, I'm so glad that they really end up together after this entire thing! That was good story before Andy say about his feeling to Jessie! So, hurry up and have a nooboo and we'll see who from Disney will coming next
Lol I love her a lot too. And don't worry the next character will be revealed in time, but it might take some time before it is obvious.

So much happiness, can't control my tears of joy. It is good to see them now in love with each other. Really looking forward for next love chapter.:)
Haha. Glad you are enjoying it.   :)

Without proper communication the thing that I can see only trouble, trouble, trouble...

I'm glad they end up happily after all of misunderstanding. Now, I can't wait for the wedding!
Lol the wedding will definitely be interesting  ;)

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
« Reply #139 on: November 11, 2013, 05:03:17 AM »
Oh, at last! I loved the scenery of Bridgeport behind them, and I felt sorry for Kirby, she looked so sad.
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Offline melancholy_anju

• Occult
« Reply #140 on: November 17, 2013, 11:29:51 AM »
Oh, at last! I loved the scenery of Bridgeport behind them, and I felt sorry for Kirby, she looked so sad.

Bridgeport is quite a scenic place. I just don't particularly like playing there all the time. I kind of felt bad for her too, but unfortunately this is not my regular game where I take the time to see that the majority of people in town find a happy ending lol.

Offline melancholy_anju

• Occult
The Magical World: Chapter 28 – Viva Lucky Palms?! Part 1/4
« Reply #141 on: November 17, 2013, 11:33:29 AM »
*The next four chapters are going to be in Jessie’s POV. *

Jessie: I was on cloud nine. You know that time in your life when everything finally starts to fall into place? Well this was it for me, and I couldn’t be happier. Andy and I were together, and I had finally become a five-star, celebrity actress.

Andy had written a wonderful script for a movie he called Toy Story, and it took some convincing, but he finally agreed to let me invite some people over to have a look at it. Among the guest list were Reuben Littler, Emmy Starr, and…Matthew Hamming. I know…accident waiting to happen, but thankfully everyone was civil. And even more thankfully, they loved his work! Plans for the movie began almost immediately, and they said if it goes well it might even be a trilogy.

He was so happy. So I decided to take advantage of all the good energy and propose. Surprise! I spent way too much time before waiting for him to make the first move, and I knew he was the one so I just went for it. He was super shocked, but he said yes.

My first order of fiancée business…get rid of that gosh awful beanie. There, that was much better.

Andy jumped right into enthusing about the wedding, and making plans. I love him, but that imagination of his was in serious overdrive. I stopped him, and suggested that he call his mother and tell her the news. His face lit up, and he said that was a great idea. As he bounded off to call her though all I could think of was how I hoped that they would make all the plans, and just tell me what to wear and when to be there.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
Re: The Magical World: Chapter 28 – Viva Lucky Palms?! Part 1/4
« Reply #142 on: November 17, 2013, 12:03:55 PM »
Oh yay, Jessie proposed! I will miss Andy's beanie.

Offline melancholy_anju

• Occult
Re: The Magical World: Chapter 28 – Viva Lucky Palms?! Part 1/4
« Reply #143 on: November 17, 2013, 12:25:57 PM »
Oh yay, Jessie proposed! I will miss Andy's beanie.

I will too lol. I love that beanie. It's actually one of my favorite items from University, but it was time for a new look.

Offline melancholy_anju

• Occult
The Magical World: Chapter 28 – Viva Lucky Palms?! Part 2/4
« Reply #144 on: November 17, 2013, 12:40:50 PM »
I found Andy about an hour later on the couch, staring off into space.

Jessie: “Honey, what’s wrong?”

Andy: “My dad collapsed at work. My mom said it was pneumothorax. Basically meaning one of his lungs collapsed. You know how he is. He doesn’t really take care of himself. He had been in the hospital for the past two months, and they didn’t tell me. But he is strong, and they let him go home. My mom said she wanted to take him to China, you know, for Chinese medicinal herbs and all. The point is, it all will complicate the timetable for the wedding, but…I just…THEY DIDN’T TELL ME!! *He suddenly jumps up, visibly shaking*

Jessie: “I am so sorry… I’m sure they just wanted to protect you. You know they have always tried to keep you from – "
Andy: “Everything! That’s exactly my point. So what? It’s better to lie to me?”
Jessie: “No…”

Looking at him there so upset I had to do something, say something, to make him better. So I said the first thing that came to mind, and I just hoped that he wouldn’t bite my head off.

Jessie: “Let’s elope.”
Andy: “What?”
Jessie: “Let’s drive to Lucky Palms, get a hotel, and get married, like today.”

He looked at me for what I thought was the longest minute of my life, and then he did the impossible and burst out laughing.

Andy: “So that’s your solution? Forget it all, and just set off on our own?
Jessie: “We’re good together aren’t we? So, are you in or you out cowboy?
Andy: “When could I ever say no to you?”

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
Re: The Magical World: Chapter 28 – Viva Lucky Palms?! Part 2/4
« Reply #145 on: November 17, 2013, 01:58:21 PM »
*begs* Please have a proper wedding or something magical. Poor, Shang, I hope they find something to help him =[

Offline kaylas

• Amateur Food Blogger and Gamer Girl!
  • Townie
« Reply #146 on: November 17, 2013, 04:56:42 PM »
I'm already looking forward to their future baby!  ;)
Traits: Natural Cook, Animal Lover, Computer Whiz, Bookworm, Friendly, Ambitious (From University Degree: Science and Medicine)

Offline melancholy_anju

• Occult
« Reply #147 on: November 17, 2013, 08:37:37 PM »
*begs* Please have a proper wedding or something magical. Poor, Shang, I hope they find something to help him =[
Haha I'll see what I can do.

I'm already looking forward to their future baby!  ;)
Oh so am I. You have no idea lol.

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
  • Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
« Reply #148 on: November 17, 2013, 10:51:31 PM »
Part 01

Why that he must rid that beanie hat and his beard? That's actually awesome for me, Andy looks so manly. Well, manly for his looks but not his attitude ::) If he without those things, well let's say that he looks good but just like a boy-band member ::)

Part 02

Glad you add reality touch in your story, it's brilliant. With this thing added, not only people can enjoy your story but also they will learn something from reading yours. Trust me, learning something while reading your favorite story it'll be more effective than forced to reading a boring textbook ::)
“Sometimes the little things in life mean the most.” ― Ellen Hopkins

My Stories:
1. The Demosthenes Immortal Dynasty: Kev's Corner #08 - Thankful (31/12/13)
2. The Goode-Rotter's Life Story: Case Eleven - Signs of Love (27/12/13)

Offline melancholy_anju

• Occult
« Reply #149 on: November 17, 2013, 11:07:44 PM »
Part 01

Why that he must rid that beanie hat and his beard? That's actually awesome for me, Andy looks so manly. Well, manly for his looks but not his attitude ::) If he without those things, well let's say that he looks good but just like a boy-band member ::)

Part 02

Glad you add reality touch in your story, it's brilliant. With this thing added, not only people can enjoy your story but also they will learn something from reading yours. Trust me, learning something while reading your favorite story it'll be more effective than forced to reading a boring textbook ::)

Alright lol. I'll make some adjustments to his look soon, and by popular demand the beanie will make a comeback, but give it a chapter or two.  ;D
And yeah I know a simmer actually who recently just recovered from that particular disease, so when I was looking for something to put in the story I thought of that.

anything