Author Topic: The Magical World: Chapter 79 – The Queen, The Rabbit, and the Boys in Shadow  (Read 149312 times)

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
  • Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
Re: The Magical World: Chapter 25 – Not A Date
« Reply #120 on: October 30, 2013, 04:05:13 PM »
Hope everything will be alright, Mel. So, you can continue this wonderful story. I still umm...  try to catching up with your story. It's been awhile and bam it's 25 chapters already  :o and that also happen with stories that I follow :o I'll let you know when I finish read them all :)

So, wish you all the best so I can read the rest (^w^)/
“Sometimes the little things in life mean the most.” ― Ellen Hopkins

My Stories:
1. The Demosthenes Immortal Dynasty: Kev's Corner #08 - Thankful (31/12/13)
2. The Goode-Rotter's Life Story: Case Eleven - Signs of Love (27/12/13)

Offline kaylas

• Amateur Food Blogger and Gamer Girl!
  • Townie
« Reply #121 on: October 30, 2013, 04:34:26 PM »
I apologize for the long delay in between chapters. I have relocated to a different state, and I thought I would be reunited with my computer a bit sooner than now, but when I was finally reunited with my computer yesterday I found it to be broken. Also I find that some of my sim files have gone missing so please bear with me as I attempt to get everything together.

Computers. What can you do? My sims 3  file has been corrupt for months. They never seem to like our playing the sims. Oh well, best of luck Mel!  ;D
Traits: Natural Cook, Animal Lover, Computer Whiz, Bookworm, Friendly, Ambitious (From University Degree: Science and Medicine)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline melancholy_anju

• Occult
« Reply #122 on: October 30, 2013, 11:11:50 PM »
Sorry to hear that, hope you get things sorted out =]
Computers. What can you do? My sims 3  file has been corrupt for months. They never seem to like our playing the sims. Oh well, best of luck Mel!  ;D

Thanks guys. It shouldn't be too long now hopefully.

Hope everything will be alright, Mel. So, you can continue this wonderful story. I still umm...  try to catching up with your story. It's been awhile and bam it's 25 chapters already  :o and that also happen with stories that I follow :o I'll let you know when I finish read them all :)

So, wish you all the best so I can read the rest (^w^)/

Hey. Yeah I noticed you hadn't been commenting in awhile. It's good to see you back.
But yeah I am a little behind, but I am catching up, so you should have some time to catch up lol.  ;)

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
« Reply #123 on: November 06, 2013, 08:29:17 PM »
I believe chapter 9 was the last chapter that I read. I still can’t believe back then, why I laughed so hard looking at Shanyu face, bwahaha.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I've been reading others too, so it took time :P Hope thing will be better so I can see more Jessie and Andy, Mel ;)

My Stories:

Offline Luna

• Silent Reader
  • Immortal
  • The time is always right to do what is right :)
« Reply #124 on: November 06, 2013, 08:55:45 PM »
Ooh, I can't believe I missed this one. This is a wonderful story. I love all the screenshots so far, it must take such an effort to create story like this. I love Mulan part as she was my favorite Disney character. I looking forward for the next installment. Hope everything will be better. I'm still waiting Beauty and The Beast though... :)
Just enjoy being yourself, you're unique, special and no one ever create story like you ♥ - Luna -

My story:
For The Children - Chapter 6: Adorable

Offline melancholy_anju

• Occult
« Reply #125 on: November 07, 2013, 05:14:36 PM »
I believe chapter 9 was the last chapter that I read. I still can’t believe back then, why I laughed so hard looking at Shanyu face, bwahaha.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I've been reading others too, so it took time :P Hope thing will be better so I can see more Jessie and Andy, Mel ;)
Oh my I'm glad you had time to catch up lol, and you are just in time, because I am about to post a new chapter right now.
But let's see, as far as what Mushu used to transport her, he didn't actually use anything I used testing cheats to teleport her to the location I wanted. And I actually made Shan Yu a vampire and I had him die from starvation or lack of plasma or whatever lol. I think that was all the questions.

Ooh, I can't believe I missed this one. This is a wonderful story. I love all the screenshots so far, it must take such an effort to create story like this. I love Mulan part as she was my favorite Disney character. I looking forward for the next installment. Hope everything will be better. I'm still waiting Beauty and The Beast though... :)
Well I am glad that you found it now. I am about to get back into the swing of things today. Beauty and the Beast is a bit down the line, but don't worry it is on the list.  :)

Offline melancholy_anju

• Occult
The Magical World: Chapter 26 – Jealousy
« Reply #126 on: November 07, 2013, 05:43:19 PM »
Andy: “It had been 4 years since prom night, and with graduation and tough college years behind us, Jessie and I were living in Bridgeport with our eyes on the movie business.

The movie business was tough, but our fine arts degrees boosted us in our careers. And it wasn’t like we were struggling artists either. My family was pretty wealthy so we managed to snag an amazing loft called the Sugar Cube. Jessie and I shared the bedroom, you know, to save space... *turns a deep shade of red and clears throat*

Anyway the transition to the city had been rougher for me than for her, because she was naturally a very charismatic individual, quickly making friends with everyone she met, even Matthew Hamming. If, I on the other hand, noticed that I had even unintentionally made eye contact with someone, I ran the other way.

So why would I be interested in the movie business? When I got on stage I was like a different person completely, I just came alive, but nonetheless I didn’t want to be in front of the camera. My desire is to be a director.

All that being said I still have social issues.  How does one go about making friends? In search of an answer I did the only thing I could think of…took a public speaking course. They said you should be bold, be confident. So when I came out I gave myself a little pep talk, and then went up to the first person I saw. I introduced myself, asked her all the appropriate questions you are supposed to ask when you first meet someone, tried to find common interests, but mostly just aimed for being charming. It was a success. Kirby agreed to meet me for dinner the next day at Scrumptious Nibbles Cafe. I was on my way to making a friend!

Excited, I told Jessie all about it when I got home, but she seemed less than ecstatic. She asked me how I asked Kirby to meet me, if I specified whether it was a friendly dinner, and if I had used the word date at any time. I didn’t really understand why she was asking all these questions, but I told her I wasn’t sure. She just said, “I see,” turned on her heel, and walked away.

I was really confused so I called my mom to ask her about it, and she suggested that Jessie might be jealous. I asked if it was because I was getting a new friend, and she was afraid I was replacing her. My mom only said not quite.

I went to bed feeling more confused than ever, and started to wonder if this meeting with Kirby was such a good idea after all.”

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
Re: The Magical World: Chapter 26 – Jealousy
« Reply #127 on: November 07, 2013, 08:15:32 PM »
I loved Jessie. She was a good student  ;D

I think that Andy should be realize his true feeling soon, before everything become complicated  ::)

My Stories:

Offline Luna

• Silent Reader
  • Immortal
  • The time is always right to do what is right :)
« Reply #128 on: November 07, 2013, 09:10:15 PM »
I hope thing will not become worse for two of them. Oh, I know! Hmm, maybe you want to create Love After War plot-line after all :P ?
Just enjoy being yourself, you're unique, special and no one ever create story like you ♥ - Luna -

My story:
For The Children - Chapter 6: Adorable

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
« Reply #129 on: November 08, 2013, 02:41:33 AM »
Oh, Andy! Perhaps Jessie should do the wooing after all.
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Offline melancholy_anju

• Occult
« Reply #130 on: November 08, 2013, 11:18:07 PM »
I loved Jessie. She was a good student  ;D

I think that Andy should be realize his true feeling soon, before everything become complicated  ::)
Ha! She just immediately sat down and fell asleep. I had to add it in the story.

I hope thing will not become worse for two of them. Oh, I know! Hmm, maybe you want to create Love After War plot-line after all :P ?
Hehe I might have to. Andy keeps getting himself in trouble, and almost every guy who meets Jessie is attracted to her.

Oh, Andy! Perhaps Jessie should do the wooing after all.
Perhaps she should, but she has never been the type to guy after guys, because they usually come after her. Andy is at snail speed when it comes to romance though lol.

Offline Magz from Oz

• Watcher
« Reply #131 on: November 09, 2013, 01:46:46 AM »
Perhaps she should, but she has never been the type to guy after guys, because they usually come after her. Andy is at snail speed when it comes to romance though lol.

What young man isn't!   ;)  Still it is very much in Andy's character to not see Jessie as the wonderful girl who loves him until someone else shows more than a passing interest in her. 
Where there is love - there is life. -- Mahatma Gandhi

My Stories:
1. Duty Calls
2. Duty Calls Sequel: Islands of Sunset Valley
3. The Lady of the Lake
4. The Secret Time Traveler

Offline kaylas

• Amateur Food Blogger and Gamer Girl!
  • Townie
« Reply #132 on: November 09, 2013, 12:43:20 PM »
Oh my grim!! Jessie is sooo pretty! Andy is a lucky guy.  :D
Traits: Natural Cook, Animal Lover, Computer Whiz, Bookworm, Friendly, Ambitious (From University Degree: Science and Medicine)

Offline melancholy_anju

• Occult
« Reply #133 on: November 09, 2013, 05:51:36 PM »
What young man isn't!   ;)  Still it is very much in Andy's character to not see Jessie as the wonderful girl who loves him until someone else shows more than a passing interest in her.
Yeah he could use a couple of wake up calls couldn't he?  ;)

Oh my grim!! Jessie is sooo pretty! Andy is a lucky guy.  :D
She is! Strangely enough I don't think I have ever found an imaginary friend to be lacking in the looks department. I wonder about that now lol.

Offline melancholy_anju

• Occult
The Magical World: Chapter 27 – Misunderstandings
« Reply #134 on: November 10, 2013, 06:16:29 AM »
Jessie: “Getting ready for your date?”

Andy: Jessie hadn’t said a word to me all day, but that’s what she said as I was about to leave to meet Kirby.

Andy: “It’s not a date. I am only going to tell her that I just want to be friends.”
Jessie: “Of course you are. Whatever. Have fun I guess.”

Andy: Well I definitely wasn’t going to have fun NOW… I met up with Kirby as planned, and we got a table outside. I decided not to waste any time, and immediately jumped into what was on my mind. I told her I was really glad that we met, because I didn’t have many friends and I could use another friend.

As I looked up into her eyes my heart sank as I saw the disappointment on her face. “Oh,” was all she said. I asked her if she thought this was a date, and she told me that she was hoping that it was, but in all honesty had figured that it wasn’t given the rumors.

With that I was completely thrown for a loop, and I asked her to explain. She told me that she knew exactly who I was when I approached her, that she knew all about Jessie, and that there were rumors going around that Jessie and I were together. She said that since I had asked her out she was hoping that the rumors weren’t true.

I spent the rest of the evening attempting to clear up all of the rumors and misunderstandings, but in the back of mind I knew that was a rumor I wouldn’t mind being true. I honestly didn’t think I was that big of a celebrity though.

I got home determined to fix things with Jessie, but when I called out to her she did not answer. After searching about the loft I heard a giggle out by the pool, and went to see what was going on. Jessie sat having a late night dinner with Matthew Hamming. I may be an idiot when it comes to romance, but I know a date when I see one.

Andy: “What is going on here?!”
Jessie: “Oh back from your date early? Did it not go well?”

Andy: “How many times do I have to say that it was not a date?! I went, I explained, we are friends. That is it. You were right. She misunderstood. I was wrong. I’m sorry. You don’t have to punish me for it, especially not by dangling THIS guy in front of me. I mean of all places to go on a date with him you brought him HERE! Why are you even dating this guy anyway? *I suddenly turned to him* And why are you still here? I would like you to leave immediately!”

Jessie: “Andy! That is my boss. Show a little respect please.”

I just turned my back as she showed him out, and muttered something about unhealthy office relationships. I had barely got my thoughts in order when she came back in a rage.

Jessie: “You know what? What did you expect me to do? I thought you were on a date with another woman. Another woman! When I have been sitting, right here by your side waiting for you for years. YEARS! So excuse me if I was jealous, angry, and yes vengeful. You are the only guy I have ever wanted. And even though our progress was slow, I thought it was progress towards each other. So when you told me about Kacey – “
Andy: “Kirby.”
Jessie: “Who cares? The point is it kind of burst this whole dream world I had built up for you and I. Was I feeling this way alone all this time?”

Andy: “No… I love you, Jessie.

Jessie: “…Really?”

Andy: “Of course. But why didn’t you just tell me this when I told you about Kirby?”
Jessie: “I’m not just going to come out and say it. Why couldn’t you just figure it out?”
Andy: “How was I supposed to do that? I couldn’t even figure out that you liked me all this time.”

Jessie: “Just shut up and kiss me.”
Andy: “I kissed her lips as the sun began to rise and shine down on our love. It was then I knew for sure that this was meant to be.”

anything