Author Topic: The Magical World: Chapter 79 – The Queen, The Rabbit, and the Boys in Shadow  (Read 149265 times)

Offline melancholy_anju

• Occult
Re: The Magical World: Chapter 21 - Secret
« Reply #105 on: October 02, 2013, 01:14:21 AM »
I love Woody even more now and Andy's expression is priceless! ^.^
Lol I was trying to get just the right one to display worry and utter confusion all at once.

Offline melancholy_anju

• Occult
Re: The Magical World: Chapter 21 - Secret
« Reply #106 on: October 04, 2013, 09:17:15 PM »
Oh my! I just realized I haven't changed the overall title of the thread in some time. My apologies.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline melancholy_anju

• Occult
The Magical World: Chapter 24 – “Actually I’m Jessie…”
« Reply #107 on: October 04, 2013, 09:21:56 PM »
Andy: He was a girl. Woody was a girl… Was his name even Woody? So what I did next was ask the only logical question I could think of…
Andy: “Who are you?”

???: “Your best friend…?”

Andy: “No, my best friend is definitely a guy. I mean we always talked about guy stuff right?”
???: “You assumed I was a guy, and I just went along with it, because I didn’t think a time would come up when my gender would matter. Besides we talked about kid stuff, not guy stuff.”

Andy: “We took baths together…”
???: “We did.”
Andy: “…”
???: “…It was a long time ago.”
Andy: “…”

???: *sigh* “Do you want to know my real name, or do you just want me to leave?”
Andy: “Tell me. I don’t want you to leave. It’s just weird now I guess.”
Jessie: “My name is Jessie. Nice to finally meet you I guess. Thanks by the way for believing in me, and making me real. I probably just would have been sent from kid to kid until my seams gave way so…thanks.”
Andy: “I need you to meet my parents.”
Jessie: “Ok...”

After that awkward, REALLY awkward, conversation I brought Woody/Jessie downstairs just as my parents were getting home.

We sat down in the living room to talk about it. At first they just thought I finally had a girlfriend, and was sneaking around upstairs. It took Woody/Jessie turning into her doll form to finally convince them that I was telling the truth.

My mom apologized a lot for not believing me. But my dad just got up and left. What was his problem? {Enter Jessie}

Offline Magz from Oz

• Watcher
Re: The Magical World: Chapter 24 – “Actually I’m Jessie…”
« Reply #108 on: October 04, 2013, 09:32:44 PM »
Way to go Jessie!  ;)  What's got Shang hot under the collar?  Lovely update Mel.  I'm really enjoying this story.
Where there is love - there is life. -- Mahatma Gandhi

My Stories:
1. Duty Calls
2. Duty Calls Sequel: Islands of Sunset Valley
3. The Lady of the Lake
4. The Secret Time Traveler

Offline kaseofhearts

• Immortal
« Reply #109 on: October 04, 2013, 11:14:32 PM »
Shang doesn't believe in that magical nonsense! Or, maybe he under stands Andy's pain of thinking someone you cared about was a boy when they were really a girl, haha. Either way. Jessie is a pretty girl, and I've never seen female IF clothes before, so this was educational.

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
« Reply #110 on: October 05, 2013, 03:17:37 AM »
Jessie cracks me up, I do wonder what's with Shang. Great update ^.^
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Offline kaylas

• Amateur Food Blogger and Gamer Girl!
  • Townie
« Reply #111 on: October 05, 2013, 10:34:13 AM »
Shang doesn't believe in magical nonsense, and he saw a man turn into dust before his eyes!   Jessie is beautiful Mel!  ;D
Traits: Natural Cook, Animal Lover, Computer Whiz, Bookworm, Friendly, Ambitious (From University Degree: Science and Medicine)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline melancholy_anju

• Occult
« Reply #112 on: October 09, 2013, 07:54:47 AM »
Way to go Jessie!  ;)  What's got Shang hot under the collar?  Lovely update Mel.  I'm really enjoying this story.
Everyone has pretty much hit the nail on the head. He does not get on well with the magical world, but more importantly I just couldn't pass up taking pics of him making that face lol. That's what I get for making him grumpy.  :)

Shang doesn't believe in that magical nonsense! Or, maybe he under stands Andy's pain of thinking someone you cared about was a boy when they were really a girl, haha. Either way. Jessie is a pretty girl, and I've never seen female IF clothes before, so this was educational.
Ha! I think you may be right about Shang connecting the two experiences. I hadn't even thought of it that way lol. I always tend to get pretty lucky with my IFs, and I'm glad that my story could be enlightening.  :D

Jessie cracks me up, I do wonder what's with Shang. Great update ^.^
Lol I'm glad, and thank you.

Shang doesn't believe in magical nonsense, and he saw a man turn into dust before his eyes!   Jessie is beautiful Mel!  ;D
Yeah I think he will probably stick to his bouts with disbelief lol. And I'm glad you like her.  :)

Offline melancholy_anju

• Occult
The Magical World: Chapter 25 – Not A Date
« Reply #113 on: October 09, 2013, 08:10:44 AM »
*Feel free to insert(YouTube) “For You” by Electric Joy Ride & Frisber while reading this chapter* (I was listening to it while writing this.)

Andy: My dad and I had a talk later. He admitted that he had been awful about the whole doll thing. He said he trouble with believing in the mystical. He still didn’t believe the stories my mom told him about the evil fairy that killed her mother.

My parents agreed that Woody/Jessie should stay with us. Considering all the trouble I went through just to preserve our friendship it would be pretty messed up to just send her away. My mom helped her change up her look and enrolled her at my school and everything, but about that friendship, it took me a while to get used to the whole girl thing.

There were things I wanted to say to her, but didn’t know if I should. Truth is, I didn’t have much experience hanging out with girls…especially pretty girls.

We were seniors this year, and somehow Jessie knew everything. Seriously, she had to help me with my homework. It was a bit embarrassing, but I just wasn’t an academic.

But getting to the point, it was prom time. I had always planned on ditching the whole thing, but Jessie was sooo excited. She wouldn’t stop bugging me until I finally agreed to go with her. 

I was super nervous to go out with Jessie. I mean this wasn’t a date or anything, but…you know…it was kind of a big deal. She looked amazing. I found myself staring…a lot.

Ugh! Prom wasn’t bad, it was awful! There were so many people there. I didn’t even know half of these people went to our school. I really did not like crowds. Taking pity on me, Jessie finally said we could bail out.

I had to admit I felt really bad for being such a downer, so I promised we could do something else. I drove her to the beach, and whipped out my favorite boom box to play some tunes. We danced the night away under the moonlight. It was actually kind of romantic in a way, but this absolutely was not a date…

You know, I had been thinking lately that getting to hang out with Jessie again had always consumed my thoughts while I worked at potion making. I guess now that I think about, technically that meant that She had always consumed my thoughts…

Note: I was going to show them inside of the prom, but I really didn't want to try to get all those people in there doing what I want them to do. I could use mods, but I'm trying to stay away from those at present. So, my apologies.  :(

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
Re: The Magical World: Chapter 25 – Not A Date
« Reply #114 on: October 09, 2013, 01:08:52 PM »
Simply beautiful <3 Of course it's not a date, Andy ^.~

Offline kaseofhearts

• Immortal
« Reply #115 on: October 09, 2013, 04:42:14 PM »
Aww, Jessie is beautiful. Gotta love the "She's All That" moment with Jessie walking down the stairs.

Offline Magz from Oz

• Watcher
« Reply #116 on: October 09, 2013, 04:49:37 PM »
Totally awesome Mel!  Only guys would think it's not a date.  What did Jessie think it was?  ;)
Where there is love - there is life. -- Mahatma Gandhi

My Stories:
1. Duty Calls
2. Duty Calls Sequel: Islands of Sunset Valley
3. The Lady of the Lake
4. The Secret Time Traveler

Offline melancholy_anju

• Occult
« Reply #117 on: October 09, 2013, 09:57:07 PM »
Simply beautiful <3 Of course it's not a date, Andy ^.~
Haha

Aww, Jessie is beautiful. Gotta love the "She's All That" moment with Jessie walking down the stairs.
Yeah. Just had to add it in lol.

Totally awesome Mel!  Only guys would think it's not a date.  What did Jessie think it was?  ;)
Very true lol. And I wonder... ;)

Offline melancholy_anju

• Occult
« Reply #118 on: October 30, 2013, 02:27:37 AM »
I apologize for the long delay in between chapters. I have relocated to a different state, and I thought I would be reunited with my computer a bit sooner than now, but when I was finally reunited with my computer yesterday I found it to be broken. Also I find that some of my sim files have gone missing so please bear with me as I attempt to get everything together.

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
« Reply #119 on: October 30, 2013, 04:52:48 AM »
Sorry to hear that, hope you get things sorted out =]