Author Topic: The Magical World: Chapter 79 – The Queen, The Rabbit, and the Boys in Shadow  (Read 149303 times)

Offline melancholy_anju

• Occult
The Magical World: Chapter 18 – Starting Over
« Reply #75 on: August 27, 2013, 09:12:08 PM »
Mushu, finally free of his servitude, parted ways with Mulan in hopes of traveling the world, but this was of course after Mulan and Shang had married. {Exit Mushu}

Settling into married life and balancing her new career proved to be difficult for Mulan. When she fell pregnant she finally made the decision that the family should leave China. They moved to a quiet town called Twinbrook, where Mulan took a job at the local military facility. She knew it would be hard to work her way to the top, but she was up to it.

Her pregnancy appeared to go on without any problems, and it wasn’t long until she gave birth.

They had a beautiful little girl named Lily, but she was a very sick child, and did not live to see her 5th birthday.

Everyone took Lily’s death hard, but none more so than Mulan. Distraught, she couldn’t help but blame herself, thinking that she must have done something wrong. She pulled away from Shang, and he often found her staring aimlessly off into space.

Over time, Shang finally convinced her that should not give up on life so easily, and they tried again for a child.

However, this time Mulan took no chances, taking to bed rest for most of her pregnancy. She had many check-ups at the doctor, but most important to her were her consultations with Sebastian. His mysterious longevity for life had awarded him time to master many subjects, and to be honest, there was no one she trusted more. Although, she had to admit that some of his treatment methods scared here.

Soon, and thankfully without complication, Andrew…Andy for short…was born. {Enter Andy}

Offline chetanhaobijam

• Chet for short
  • Immortal
Re: The Magical World: Chapter 18 – Starting Over
« Reply #76 on: August 27, 2013, 11:08:37 PM »
A big welcome to nooboo Andy. Hope he remain always happy and healthy. Looking forward for next nooboo's update.
Chetan's Designs(my Sims3 Creations)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline melancholy_anju

• Occult
« Reply #77 on: August 28, 2013, 12:30:50 AM »
A big welcome to nooboo Andy. Hope he remain always happy and healthy. Looking forward for next nooboo's update.
Yeah I'm looking forward to playing with him. I think he will be a very fun character.

Offline Magz from Oz

• Watcher
« Reply #78 on: August 28, 2013, 06:00:24 AM »
Oh poor Mulan.  I hope Andy is very healthy because to lose another child would be too hard to bear.  Sending Mulan big <<hugs>> for reassurance.
Where there is love - there is life. -- Mahatma Gandhi

My Stories:
1. Duty Calls
2. Duty Calls Sequel: Islands of Sunset Valley
3. The Lady of the Lake
4. The Secret Time Traveler

Offline kaylas

• Amateur Food Blogger and Gamer Girl!
  • Townie
« Reply #79 on: August 28, 2013, 08:18:27 AM »
Welcome to the world Andy!  RIP Lily  :'(
Traits: Natural Cook, Animal Lover, Computer Whiz, Bookworm, Friendly, Ambitious (From University Degree: Science and Medicine)

Offline melancholy_anju

• Occult
« Reply #80 on: August 31, 2013, 01:50:30 AM »
Oh poor Mulan.  I hope Andy is very healthy because to lose another child would be too hard to bear.  Sending Mulan big <<hugs>> for reassurance.
Don't worry Andy is my heir so I am required to finish the objects of the Toy Story heir first before I give him too much trouble.  ;)

Welcome to the world Andy!  RIP Lily  :'(
Yeah I was sad too that I couldn't play with her for the time being.

Offline melancholy_anju

• Occult
The Magical World: Chapter 19 - Andy
« Reply #81 on: September 03, 2013, 02:18:13 AM »
Andy: The name’s Andrew, but let’s just keep it to Andy.

I lead a simple life. I go to school and do my homework alright, but the teacher always tells my mom that I don’t pay attention. She says it might be due to ADHD, whatever that is.

I love my parents, but they work a lot. My mom is pretty focused on making a name for the family in the military, and my dad travels all the time for secret spy missions, like the time he infiltrated the NYPD. 

So I mostly hang out with my grandpa and Uncle Sebastian, even though I’m not quite sure how he is my uncle…

Grandpa tells the best stories, which kind of led me to telling some stories of my own.

Sometimes I’m a space cadet named Buzz Lightyear. “To infinity and beyond!”

But mostly I like to be a cowboy. I even started dressing as one to school. All of the kids at school made fun of me, so I had to resort to playing by myself for the most part. But I don’t care about them, they just don’t have any “vision.”

I got a mysterious doll in the mail from some strange aunt in Aurora Skies. Which was totally weird, because you know, that was for girls. But there was something about this doll that just had style.

I sat the doll down one day, and he grew to my size! It walked up and introduced itself, but I had to admit that my mind was just blown. It said it didn’t really have a name, so I decided to call him Woody.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline kaseofhearts

• Immortal
Re: The Magical World: Chapter 19 - Andy
« Reply #82 on: September 03, 2013, 02:49:46 AM »
Fabulous! I like how creative your take on this Disney story is.

Offline melancholy_anju

• Occult
« Reply #83 on: September 03, 2013, 04:29:30 PM »
Fabulous! I like how creative your take on this Disney story is.
Thank you so much.  :D
I know that almost everyone knows these stories already, so I figured another retelling would just get boring and predictable. So I'm doing my best to shake things up a little. I'm glad to see it's being well received.

Offline Magz from Oz

• Watcher
« Reply #84 on: September 03, 2013, 04:35:53 PM »
I picked up on the Toy Story theme and didn't think anything of Andrew's name until I made my granddaughter's bed and saw her bedspread with a full scale Woody on it with ANDY on the bottom of his shoe.  <give self Gibb's slap>  I blame my slowness on having 3 granddaughters under 6 sleep over last night.
Where there is love - there is life. -- Mahatma Gandhi

My Stories:
1. Duty Calls
2. Duty Calls Sequel: Islands of Sunset Valley
3. The Lady of the Lake
4. The Secret Time Traveler

Offline melancholy_anju

• Occult
« Reply #85 on: September 04, 2013, 01:33:24 AM »
I picked up on the Toy Story theme and didn't think anything of Andrew's name until I made my granddaughter's bed and saw her bedspread with a full scale Woody on it with ANDY on the bottom of his shoe.  <give self Gibb's slap>  I blame my slowness on having 3 granddaughters under 6 sleep over last night.
Haha! Don't worry at all I'm pretty slow on most things, and I don't have nearly as good an excuse. That definitely sounds like a handful.

Offline chetanhaobijam

• Chet for short
  • Immortal
« Reply #86 on: September 04, 2013, 01:35:06 AM »
Oh my, It's ANDY. I never realised that it is Pixar's Toy Story's Andy. And his IF is Woody. Will we see other toy characters also? Can't wait for next update.:)
Chetan's Designs(my Sims3 Creations)

Offline melancholy_anju

• Occult
« Reply #87 on: September 04, 2013, 04:43:33 AM »
Oh my, It's ANDY. I never realised that it is Pixar's Toy Story's Andy. And his IF is Woody. Will we see other toy characters also? Can't wait for next update.:)
Lol yep. And yes there will be maybe a couple more in the future.  ;)

Offline melancholy_anju

• Occult
« Reply #88 on: September 10, 2013, 08:50:00 PM »
I am very sorry that I haven't updated lately, but getting back into the swing of school proved to be more difficult than I thought. With that being said, I won't delay any further.  ;)

Offline melancholy_anju

• Occult
The Magical World: Chapter 20 - Intruder
« Reply #89 on: September 10, 2013, 08:54:14 PM »
{Exit Henri}

Andy: Grandpa passed away this weekend. We held a funeral, and a lot of people came by to say their goodbyes. They tried to say nice words, but I wasn’t in the mood to talk to anyone.

The weeks that followed were some of the loneliest of my life. Of course everyone at school thought I was a weirdo, my parents still worked all the time, and Uncle Sebastian took a trip to Aurora Skies to deliver the news of grandpa to some distant relatives there. I told him if he saw that weird aunt lady, he should tell her thanks for Woody. But that was it!

I still had Woody to talk to, and after that realization we became inseparable. I know everyone thinks I’m crazy for talking to a doll, but I swear he is talking back.

One night, my dad was still away on orders, and my mom had to work late so I stayed home alone. I thought I heard something downstairs so I went down to check it out, and I found this creepy man staring at me.

He made a move to grab me, but then Uncle Sebastian showed up and beat the man to a pulp. He called the police, and they quickly hauled the man off to jail.

My parents made a fuss over me when they got home, but when I asked about the bad man they just exchanged a quick glance and told me it was nothing to worry about. But I wasn’t a fool.  I knew something was wrong, especially when I heard them up late arguing a lot over the next couple of days.

Mulan: “I changed my job and moved us here so that we could be safe from the criminals that life got us involved with. But you persist with this spy insanity, and no matter how good you think you cover your tracks, they CAN get to you. Obviously!”
Shang: “I’m sorry. I never meant for this to happen. The last thing I want is for Andy or you to get hurt, but my job is important. I help lots of people.”
Mulan: “Yes, you have helped lots of people. But now the people who need you most are your own family. Can’t you see that?”

Andy: Soon after I heard that conversation my dad quit his job, and became a martial arts teacher at my school. It was kind of weird at first, but everyone thought he was cool, and loved his class. Naturally, this made me suddenly popular by association. What’s that word that grandpa used…? Oh yeah, these kids were fickle.

anything