Author Topic: The Magical World: Chapter 79 – The Queen, The Rabbit, and the Boys in Shadow  (Read 149273 times)

Offline Magz from Oz

• Watcher
Re: The Magical World: Chapter 15 – One of Us
« Reply #60 on: July 27, 2013, 07:28:11 AM »
Oh poor Mulan (AKA Ping).  What a way to be outed!  ::)
Where there is love - there is life. -- Mahatma Gandhi

My Stories:
1. Duty Calls
2. Duty Calls Sequel: Islands of Sunset Valley
3. The Lady of the Lake
4. The Secret Time Traveler

Offline melancholy_anju

• Occult
Re: The Magical World: Chapter 15 – One of Us
« Reply #61 on: July 28, 2013, 09:02:38 AM »
Oh poor Mulan (AKA Ping).  What a way to be outed!  ::)

I know, but she couldn't be a proper main character without having her share of trouble.  ;)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline melancholy_anju

• Occult
The Magical World: Chapter 16 – Battle at the Land of Lost Souls (Part 1)
« Reply #62 on: August 04, 2013, 04:48:42 PM »
To Shang’s horror, fleeing villagers from the area notified him that Shan Yu had hauled the Emperor deep into the mountain.

Almost as soon as they reached their destination, a battle broke out. Shan Yu was in no temper to draw this out, allowing too many people to join forces against him before he reached absolute power.

Shang’s troops were well trained, but they quickly realized they were outnumbered and out classed.

But it wasn’t until Shang fell by the hands of Shan Yu, that they began to falter. Thankfully, help was near on the horizon.

Mulan knew she had to figure out a way to get around the battle undetected, because Shang had drilled into their heads over and over that protecting the Emperor came first. Though she did wonder why she didn’t see him amidst the battle... She asked Mushu if he had any ideas about how to accomplish this, and he informed her he had the power to transport objects. However, if it weighed too much he would lose control, but he figured she would be just light enough.

Thankfully, this plan worked, and Mulan made her way to the Emperor, but Shan Yu was there waiting for her.

Offline chetanhaobijam

• Chet for short
  • Immortal
Great update. I guess in next update, there will be fight/showdown between Mulan and Shang Yu.
Chetan's Designs(my Sims3 Creations)

Offline melancholy_anju

• Occult
Great update. I guess in next update, there will be fight/showdown between Mulan and Shang Yu.
Thank you. And yes we are building up to the final scenes of Mulan's story.

Offline melancholy_anju

• Occult
The Magical World: Chapter 16 – Battle at the Land of Lost Souls (Part 2)
« Reply #65 on: August 06, 2013, 02:20:30 PM »
“A woman…” Shan Yu looked mystified in seeing her in a uniform, but he quickly straightened and assessed the threat. He realized that if she was somehow able to make it past his soldiers, then he could not take her lightly.

Mulan: “End this now Shan Yu! It’s over. I have the rest of the Imperial Guard at my back.”
Shan Yu: “I think not. What could possibly be stopping them from coming in here? Ah, that’s right. It’s because they’ve all been eliminated. But I confess myself impressed. The people of China have changed greatly from long ago. I belonged to the Xiongnu tribe, a tribe that our Emperor’s father cast out of China. Shall we ask the Emperor if he knows why?”

Emperor: “Your people were thieves and murderers!”

Shan Yu: “So you send the whole off to suffer for the few?! Woman and children sent to the slaughter!

Shan Yu: “Facing bitter cold and hunger, our tribe was hit with a devastating avalanche that wiped us out. The few of us who survived swore we would come and claim our vengeance. You people don’t value life, or care about the safety of children so why should I? This is all ends tonight.”

Mulan: “I’m ready. Let’s finish this.”

The battle between Mulan and Shan Yu thus commenced. They fought on with neither side letting up. Shan Yu, never one to fight fair, decided he would try to shake Mulan up.

Shan Yu: “You fight intensely, and are proving to be much more formidable than your Captain.”
Mulan: “Shang…”
Naturally, panic began to cloud her thoughts, but she quickly shook them away. Sebastian had taught her during her training that many opponents would try to sway her focus. So despite the concern she felt for Shang, she renewed her vigor in the fight, and soon dealt Shan Yu a finishing blow. But something unexpected happened…

It appears that Shan Yu had not picked this place lightly. Mulan had kicked him into a trap that he had undoubtedly set to finish the Emperor. Darts shot up and cut his flesh, his skin turned pale, and crumbled to nothing but ash. It wasn’t long until the Cold One came to take him, but Mulan felt no remorse. {Exit Shan Yu}

Offline Magz from Oz

• Watcher
Amazing fight sequence - Yeah!  Awesome update.  ;D
Where there is love - there is life. -- Mahatma Gandhi

My Stories:
1. Duty Calls
2. Duty Calls Sequel: Islands of Sunset Valley
3. The Lady of the Lake
4. The Secret Time Traveler

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline kaylas

• Amateur Food Blogger and Gamer Girl!
  • Townie
I think this is the best chapter yet Mel! Cool fight sequence  :)
Traits: Natural Cook, Animal Lover, Computer Whiz, Bookworm, Friendly, Ambitious (From University Degree: Science and Medicine)

Offline chetanhaobijam

• Chet for short
  • Immortal
Greatest update ever. Hurrah, finally the end of Shang Yu. The Simfu fighting was great to see. Looking forward for next update:)
Chetan's Designs(my Sims3 Creations)

Offline melancholy_anju

• Occult
Amazing fight sequence - Yeah!  Awesome update.  ;D
I think this is the best chapter yet Mel! Cool fight sequence  :)
Greatest update ever. Hurrah, finally the end of Shang Yu. The Simfu fighting was great to see. Looking forward for next update:)

Thank you guys so much! I worked pretty hard on this one, and it took forever. Thankfully it turned out quite well.

Offline kaseofhearts

• Immortal
I've really enjoyed your story! I like the way you've played the tales out, and I think you should give yourself more credit with the additions and changes you made. I think they make the story incredibly rich. I like the way you're starting to make the stories your own. Keep it up!

Offline melancholy_anju

• Occult
I've really enjoyed your story! I like the way you've played the tales out, and I think you should give yourself more credit with the additions and changes you made. I think they make the story incredibly rich. I like the way you're starting to make the stories your own. Keep it up!
Thank you! I will definitely try to not be so hard on myself, but I'm pretty self conscious lol.
I love your little Talus banner by the way.  ;)

Offline melancholy_anju

• Occult
The Magical World: Chapter 17 – Saviors of China
« Reply #72 on: August 12, 2013, 07:25:53 PM »
Shan Yu had finally met his demise. Mulan helped the Emperor outside where The Hun quickly dispersed after seeing her emerge instead of their leader.
The Emperor: Stand here before me. In this battle you have faced seemingly insurmountable odds yet you have persevered, saving not only me, but all of China. I hereby pronounce you all Saviors of China.

Mulan took this chance to have a word with the emperor.
Mulan: Your excellency, I cannot accept this title knowing that I have disobeyed my commanding officer, dishonored the Imperial Army, and dishonored…my father by fighting here today.

The Emperor: It seems in these times we often forgot that even though a woman cannot wield a sword, she can still be slain by one. By taking up arms today Fa Mulan, you have saved us all.

Feeling slightly relieved Mulan still had one more person to deal with before she went home.
Mulan: Shang, listen I…
Shang: No. You don’t have to say anything. I overreacted, and if you hadn’t been the stubborn person I know you to be China would be in great trouble. You see…the thing is… (Shang took notice of the emperor watching.) You uh…fight good.
Mulan: Oh…thank you.
Shang: Yeah.

With that Mulan said her goodbyes to her new found friends Ling, Yao, and Chien-Po. Then she turned away to make the long trek home and face the most troubling situation…being reunited with her father. As she took her leave, Shang looked after her with great longing.

Mulan finally reached her home, where Henri was waiting for her. Word of the war’s ending had already made its way to the town.
Mulan: Father, I joined the army against your wishes.
Henri: I know.
Mulan: But I defeated Shan Yu, and saved the emperor!
Henri: I know.
Mulan: I just want you to be proud…

Henri: I pushed you away, and sat here most days wondering if I would ever see you again. All this time I’ve tried to protect you from the world, and I failed to realize that I could lean on you too for support. There is no greater gift, no greater honor, than having you for a daughter.

When spring finally set in, Shang could no longer rest and soon found himself at the Fa residence where he found Mulan outside.
Mulan: What brings Captain Li Shang to my home?
Shang: Please do not be so formal this is a friendly visit…I hope.
Mulan: (Laughing) Well it’s good to see you. I hope you are well.

Shang: Not quite. You see I…well you…I mean, I love you.

Shang then proposed marriage to Mulan, which she happily accepted in high hopes that her love story would end on a slightly lighter note than her parents’.

Offline kaylas

• Amateur Food Blogger and Gamer Girl!
  • Townie
Re: The Magical World: Chapter 17 – Saviors of China
« Reply #73 on: August 12, 2013, 08:47:28 PM »
Two princesses down, eight to go.(I believe, are you going to do 10 generations?) Now, the biggest question is, which princess is next?   :)
Traits: Natural Cook, Animal Lover, Computer Whiz, Bookworm, Friendly, Ambitious (From University Degree: Science and Medicine)

Offline melancholy_anju

• Occult
Re: The Magical World: Chapter 17 – Saviors of China
« Reply #74 on: August 14, 2013, 03:24:40 AM »
Two princesses down, eight to go.(I believe, are you going to do 10 generations?) Now, the biggest question is, which princess is next?   :)
Ah it won't just be princesses. For example the next heir is actually a boy. My only restriction is to Disney characters not gender lol.