Author Topic: The Magical World: Chapter 79 – The Queen, The Rabbit, and the Boys in Shadow  (Read 149304 times)

Offline melancholy_anju

• Occult
Re: The Magical World: Chapter 8 - Mulan
« Reply #30 on: May 04, 2013, 09:26:30 PM »
Hmm, Mulan story is interesting. But, the place that fit for her only in China. At first, I am quite confused for the character that I didn't know. There are two of them, I believe. Can you to explained that to me? :D

Mulan as toddler is adorable, her appearance as a child more adorable. The outfits and hair that you choose for her is so fit. Can't wait to see what will happen to her in later chapter! Is there will be any disguise thing here? ;D

And what will you plan for the 'dragon' appearance XD You know our old friend Mushu right XD ?

Hm I think the only character's name that I didn't mention at first was Mulan. Other people who's name I might not have mentioned in this chapter include Henri's dad King Maximilian (guy with longish hair), and Sebastian (the butler drinking from fountain of youth).
What do you mean by disguise exactly? Are you referring to her going to be a soldier?
And honestly I have no clue about what I could do for Mushu.  :( I've been mulling over that for days. Let's hope I figure something out. But most likely he might not actually turn up as a dragon, because I would want him to travel with her. So we will see.   :)

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
  • Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
« Reply #31 on: May 04, 2013, 10:08:16 PM »
Hm I think the only character's name that I didn't mention at first was Mulan. Other people who's name I might not have mentioned in this chapter include Henri's dad King Maximilian (guy with longish hair), and Sebastian (the butler drinking from fountain of youth).
What do you mean by disguise exactly? Are you referring to her going to be a soldier?
And honestly I have no clue about what I could do for Mushu.  :( I've been mulling over that for days. Let's hope I figure something out. But most likely he might not actually turn up as a dragon, because I would want him to travel with her. So we will see.   :)

Oooh. I see, that make me clear about these character. Thanks, Mel.

Not as soldier though. In Mulan story she disguise herself as a man before found out by her prince right? So, it will be an interesting story if I find that in later installment. Oooh, I just can't wait. I just need my Mulan again to watch >w<

How about a statue related? Or, he will be mentioned in the story but make no real appearance, readers just have to play with their imagination.  Mushu will talking to her like the Watcher usually talk in Immortal Dynasty thing :D

Or, you can make him as a Human that accompany our lovely Mulan there.
“Sometimes the little things in life mean the most.” ― Ellen Hopkins

My Stories:
1. The Demosthenes Immortal Dynasty: Kev's Corner #08 - Thankful (31/12/13)
2. The Goode-Rotter's Life Story: Case Eleven - Signs of Love (27/12/13)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline melancholy_anju

• Occult
« Reply #32 on: May 05, 2013, 03:19:53 AM »
Oooh. I see, that make me clear about these character. Thanks, Mel.

Not as soldier though. In Mulan story she disguise herself as a man before found out by her prince right? So, it will be an interesting story if I find that in later installment. Oooh, I just can't wait. I just need my Mulan again to watch >w<

How about a statue related? Or, he will be mentioned in the story but make no real appearance, readers just have to play with their imagination.  Mushu will talking to her like the Watcher usually talk in Immortal Dynasty thing :D

Or, you can make him as a Human that accompany our lovely Mulan there.

Oh yes. My goal is to make her look as close to a man as possible. We'll see how it turns out lol.
And oh my gosh those are such good ideas. Thank you Eld! You really helped me a lot.  :)

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
« Reply #33 on: May 05, 2013, 08:50:03 PM »
Oh yes. My goal is to make her look as close to a man as possible. We'll see how it turns out lol.
And oh my gosh those are such good ideas. Thank you Eld! You really helped me a lot.  :)

Sure, I'll be love to see your makeover for Mulan. Fu Fu Fu ♥
It will be interesting when the prince himself get a weird feeling when he is... Kyaa XD
You're welcome, Mel. Glad that I can help you somehow.

My Stories:

Offline Niana

• Occult
« Reply #34 on: May 06, 2013, 12:11:13 AM »
You have another reader here! I clicked through to see the rules first, and noticed that no one else has gotten further than Gen 3, so you'll probably be the first person to ever finish this if/when you do! :)

Oh no, I wasn't expecting Cinderella to die, but I loved the set up and the storyline :) Re: Mushu - do you have Generations? Could her IF be Mushu? Or get a "talking" pet... Can't wait to see where this goes

Offline melancholy_anju

• Occult
« Reply #35 on: May 06, 2013, 05:59:05 PM »
Sure, I'll be love to see your makeover for Mulan. Fu Fu Fu ♥
It will be interesting when the prince himself get a weird feeling when he is... Kyaa XD
You're welcome, Mel. Glad that I can help you somehow.

Oh my gosh, a weird feeling. That is too funny.

You have another reader here! I clicked through to see the rules first, and noticed that no one else has gotten further than Gen 3, so you'll probably be the first person to ever finish this if/when you do! :)

Oh no, I wasn't expecting Cinderella to die, but I loved the set up and the storyline :) Re: Mushu - do you have Generations? Could her IF be Mushu? Or get a "talking" pet... Can't wait to see where this goes

Hi! And thanks so much for reading.  :D
Wow I didn't know that anyone hadn't gotten that far. This is actually my second play through. I got up to Gen 4 - Snow White when I realized I wanted to make a story so I started over lol. But I definitely intend to finish it. It just might take me some time.
I loved Cinderella, but I had to let her go for future villain development lol.
Hm I actually did think of Mushu being an IF, but the only problem with that is Gen 3 is completely centered around that, and I wasn't sure if I wanted the repetition. Talking pet  :o. That's definitely a new one I hadn't thought of. With the help of Eld I'd only considered weird human companion, a mysterious voice, or a genie  ;).

Offline Magz from Oz

• Watcher
« Reply #36 on: May 06, 2013, 07:22:19 PM »
I'm enjoying your story Mel.  I'm not posting much but I am reading.  I've been hanging off asking but I'm particularly interested in Prince Henri's mother's dress.  Where did you get it?
Where there is love - there is life. -- Mahatma Gandhi

My Stories:
1. Duty Calls
2. Duty Calls Sequel: Islands of Sunset Valley
3. The Lady of the Lake
4. The Secret Time Traveler

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline melancholy_anju

• Occult
« Reply #37 on: May 07, 2013, 12:21:59 AM »
I'm enjoying your story Mel.  I'm not posting much but I am reading.  I've been hanging off asking but I'm particularly interested in Prince Henri's mother's dress.  Where did you get it?

Oh thank you for reading! Hm, let's see I believe that I got her dress from a CC site that converted Sims Medieval clothing into Sims 3 clothing. I typed sims 3 queen dress into google. It was the first link that came up with the name Sil Fantasy. I hope that helps without breaking forum rules  ;).

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
« Reply #38 on: May 07, 2013, 03:03:39 AM »
Oh my gosh, a weird feeling. That is too funny.

Well, yes! He didn't know that Mulan was a girl! That will be interesting! \(>w<)/

My Stories:

Offline melancholy_anju

• Occult
The Magical World: Chapter 9 - Teacher
« Reply #39 on: May 10, 2013, 02:54:28 AM »
"Be careful!" Henri called after Mulan. She just rolled her eyes and kept running. I am just going to the market, what's his problem? But Henri had many reasons for being so overprotective, for hardly letting her out of his sight, but he had yet to tell her how her mother really died.

Despite his often overbearing nature, Mulan had a very good relationship with her father. They did many things together, and he taught her even more, except that is, when it came to martial arts.

"For the last time, NO!"
"Oh come on," Mulan exclaimed, "I know I'll be good at it."
"I can see absolutely no reason that you should have to fight. I can protect you."
"But you can't be everywhere! What am I to do in those times?"
"Stay home," Henri shot back while walking away, "Besides, Sebastian will always be here."
"Eh?"

Mulan, however, could not just simply let it go. For days she spent time off thinking, and enviously staring at students at the Martial Arts Academy. Then one day, she suddenly found her solution.

"Oh Sebastian!"
"Yes, my lady?"
"I understand that you trained father in the martial arts skill, so --"
"Oh no," he cut her off knowing where she was headed with this, "I am NOT going behind your father's back."
"Oh please! I just want to be able to protect myself. I've heard the villagers' tales of The Hun, and if they return I do not wish to be helpless."
He chuckled, "The last thing that anyone would think to call you, having known you for only five minutes, would be helpless."
She had to laugh at this as well. He continued, "However, I do see the logic in your argument." He sighed, "Very well then, I shall teach you, but be prepared to work hard. And for goodness sake don't let you father find out."

The next couple of months that followed were filled with all the hard work that Sebastian had promised. For her "warm up" she was to run 4 miles each morning, swim for 2, and then get started with her lessons. He relentlessly charged her with tasks to train her emotionally, physically, and most importantly mentally.

However, no one knew how this training would change the tide of ominous things to come. {Enter Shan Yu.}

karlissa

Re: The Magical World: Chapter 9 - Teacher
« Reply #40 on: May 10, 2013, 03:15:16 AM »
I feel like something bad is gonna happen to Mulan too.

Offline melancholy_anju

• Occult
« Reply #41 on: May 10, 2013, 03:52:56 AM »
I feel like something bad is gonna happen to Mulan too.

Lol don't worry. I don't plan to kill off every heir.  ;)
But they all have to go through their struggles in some way.

Offline chetanhaobijam

• Chet for short
  • Immortal
« Reply #42 on: May 10, 2013, 05:49:10 AM »
Nice story. I think it is based from Cindrella story. And  i think maybe at the end, we will see the Simfu battle between Mulan and Shang Yu.
Chetan.
Chetan's Designs(my Sims3 Creations)

Offline melancholy_anju

• Occult
« Reply #43 on: May 10, 2013, 11:49:13 PM »
Nice story. I think it is based from Cindrella story. And  i think maybe at the end, we will see the Simfu battle between Mulan and Shang Yu.
Chetan.

Thank you! And thank you so much for reading.
A showdown between the two can definitely be expected.

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
« Reply #44 on: May 11, 2013, 01:53:36 AM »
Oooh! Henri is so handsome. You portrayed him perfectly, like a Father figure. Love it.
Sebastian? Why I am laughing when I see his face now? His face is too funny.
Shamyu is... buahahahaa.... that face....

I'm enjoying this update, Mel. You're doing great. The screenshots are amazing too! You definitely can catch the right moment.
I can't wait what happen between our Mulan with that... buahaha...
Oh, my! What a face... Pfffttt.... hahahaha....

You'll be the one who take the responsible if something happened to me. This story is hilarious and I am just laughing like a crazy people. Hope that people at home didn't notice :P

Thank you, Mel. You just make my day :)

My Stories:

anything