Author Topic: The Magical World: Chapter 79 – The Queen, The Rabbit, and the Boys in Shadow  (Read 149078 times)

Offline Luna

• Silent Reader
  • Immortal
  • The time is always right to do what is right :)
Re: The Magical World: Chapter 28 – Viva Lucky Palms?! Part 2/4
« Reply #150 on: November 17, 2013, 11:08:08 PM »
I missed two chapters already. Ugh. I hate it -3-

Well, let just say that I looking forward for Beauty and the Beast ::)
If that not gonna happen, just make it up with a beautiful and hilarious wedding ::)
If that not gonna happen too, hmm... just update more often ;D
Just enjoy being yourself, you're unique, special and no one ever create story like you ♥ - Luna -

My story:
For The Children - Chapter 6: Adorable

Offline melancholy_anju

• Occult
« Reply #151 on: November 17, 2013, 11:12:18 PM »
I missed two chapters already. Ugh. I hate it -3-

Well, let just say that I looking forward for Beauty and the Beast ::)
If that not gonna happen, just make it up with a beautiful and hilarious wedding ::)
If that not gonna happen too, hmm... just update more often ;D
Sorry I mostly find time to work on these only on the weekend. So I upload in bulk a lot.
And Beauty and the Beast is coming up down the line.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Luna

• Silent Reader
  • Immortal
« Reply #152 on: November 17, 2013, 11:14:31 PM »
Sorry I mostly find time to work on these only on the weekend. So I upload in bulk a lot.
And Beauty and the Beast is coming up down the line.

Awww... I'm just kidding. I just want to teasing you sometimes :P
Alright! Hooray! I'm really happy to hear that and I looking forward for the next installment!
Thank you, Mel. You just made my day ♥
Just enjoy being yourself, you're unique, special and no one ever create story like you ♥ - Luna -

My story:

Offline Gwendy

• Occult
  • And this is why we can't have nice things.
« Reply #153 on: November 18, 2013, 12:56:33 AM »
Jessie: “Let’s elope.”
Andy: “What?”
Jessie: “Let’s drive to Lucky Palms, get a hotel, and get married, like today.”

Not gonna lie, that's more or less my exact plan if I ever get engaged, too. Spend thousands of dollars on a party that's a pain to set up and deal with mobs of people telling me what they think I should do until I get hit with numerous panic attacks and break down from all the stress? Noooooope.

(No offense at all to those who have it in them to have big weddings. I'm just personally the kind of person who can't even ask to use the thing to move the boxes around at work without turning into a nervous wreck.)

Early congrats to Andy and Jessie! And if/when you bring the hat back, maybe give it a really catching Create-A-Style pattern?
The Hideous Immortal Dynasty

I think those pictures gave me heartburn.
-Shirin's roommate's Seal of Approval
------------

Offline melancholy_anju

• Occult
« Reply #154 on: November 18, 2013, 01:05:39 AM »
Awww... I'm just kidding. I just want to teasing you sometimes :P
Alright! Hooray! I'm really happy to hear that and I looking forward for the next installment!
Thank you, Mel. You just made my day ♥
Lol glad to hear it.

Not gonna lie, that's more or less my exact plan if I ever get engaged, too. Spend thousands of dollars on a party that's a pain to set up and deal with mobs of people telling me what they think I should do until I get hit with numerous panic attacks and break down from all the stress? Noooooope.

(No offense at all to those who have it in them to have big weddings. I'm just personally the kind of person who can't even ask to use the thing to move the boxes around at work without turning into a nervous wreck.)

Early congrats to Andy and Jessie! And if/when you bring the hat back, maybe give it a really catching Create-A-Style pattern?
Haha I hear ya. I got married last year, and planning it was a nightmare.  :D
Hm, the patterned hat sounds like a good idea. I hope I don't mess it up. I am not good in CAS.

Offline melancholy_anju

• Occult
The Magical World: Chapter 28 – Viva Lucky Palms?! Part 3/4
« Reply #155 on: November 18, 2013, 11:42:49 PM »
I never was the kind of girl to plan anything, but since I had announced to Andy that we were “eloping” the gears had been rapidly turning in my head. Many furious clicks on the PC and a ton of whispered phone calls later, everything was finally in motion. All I needed to do was get the final piece moving.

Jessie: “You ready to go?”
Andy: “I suppose so. Are you sure this is a good idea?”
Jessie: “I’m absolutely positive,”
I said without a doubt.

Thankfully Andy let me drive, as it was sort of instrumental to my plan. He didn’t ask questions when I took a route an hour out of the way, I guess he just figured I wanted to take the “scenic” route, but he did have a problem when we got to our destination. Even though his parents had moved since we had last been to Twinbrook, he knew exactly where we were.

Andy: “Please get back in the car.”
Jessie: “We’re already here.”
Andy: “Why are we here? And what are you lying to me too now?”
Jessie: “That’s not fair. I’m sorry that I lied, but you know in your heart that you didn’t feel ok with what we were going to do.”

Andy's mother came out then. Her hair had slightly grayed with age, but she still looked beautiful.

Mulan: “Jessie. Andy. It’s so good to see you.”
Jessie: “It’s good to see you too.” 
Andy: “…”
Mulan: “Why don’t you two come inside?”
Andy: “Actually I think I’ll just wait here.”
Jessie: “Andy!”
Shang: “Then I guess I’ll come to you.”
Andy: “Father…shouldn’t you be resting?”
Shang: “I’ve rested enough. It looks like I owe you another apology. Somehow my life, my choices keep finding a way to hurt you, and I only add to that by not just talking to you in the first place. But then again that was never really my strong suit was it? Now Jessie here has offered to have the wedding here, tonight. And I was hoping, if you think you can forgive us…forgive me, that you would let us be part of it.”

We all took Andy’s enthusiastic hug as a sign of forgiveness. He never was the kind of person to hold on to anger for very long. While Andy and his father took some more time to talk, his mother and I carried on with the plans for the wedding, and after a trip down to the salon everything was surprisingly set. It’s amazing what you can accomplish with money and a little celebrity influence.

We had the wedding at the amphitheater that was set a bit on the outskirts of town, mostly because I liked the secluded feel of it. I felt like I was in a daze, surrounded by all of my friends and family, looking into eyes of the man I love, and embarking on a journey with him towards marital bliss. I suddenly realized that this was one of those big moments in life, the kind of moment that you remember forever. It wasn’t the wild or exotic experience of Lucky Palms, but it was still spontaneous, whimsical, and perfect. Mrs. Andy Li, I love the sound of that.

*Made a minor change to Andy’s look after I took a couple of pictures.

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
Re: The Magical World: Chapter 28 – Viva Lucky Palms?! Part 3/4
« Reply #156 on: November 19, 2013, 02:52:19 AM »
Aw, I'm over the moon that they went back home for the wedding, it wouldn't have felt right otherwise. The wedding is beautiful, all the glowing lights gave it a magical feel.
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Magz from Oz

• Watcher
« Reply #157 on: November 19, 2013, 03:04:39 AM »
Gorgeous wedding.  I loved Jessie's dress.  It looks amazing.  Bring on the next nooboo!  ;D
Where there is love - there is life. -- Mahatma Gandhi

My Stories:
1. Duty Calls
2. Duty Calls Sequel: Islands of Sunset Valley
3. The Lady of the Lake
4. The Secret Time Traveler

Offline Luna

• Silent Reader
  • Immortal
« Reply #158 on: November 19, 2013, 03:57:22 AM »
That was so gorgeous! I loved the wedding scene ♥

My story:

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
  • Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
« Reply #159 on: November 19, 2013, 05:00:40 AM »
I can see that he gain more manliness point, but he's still not manly enough with that hair ::)
He may gain his previous beanie back, but I wouldn't mind for other hair that he chooses.
That was amazing wedding party... Especially that kissing scene, make the scene more beautiful. You did a great job, Mel.
Now, we all know what we waiting for in the next installation ::)
“Sometimes the little things in life mean the most.” ― Ellen Hopkins

My Stories:
1. The Demosthenes Immortal Dynasty: Kev's Corner #08 - Thankful (31/12/13)
2. The Goode-Rotter's Life Story: Case Eleven - Signs of Love (27/12/13)

Offline melancholy_anju

• Occult
« Reply #160 on: November 20, 2013, 10:46:10 PM »
Aw, I'm over the moon that they went back home for the wedding, it wouldn't have felt right otherwise. The wedding is beautiful, all the glowing lights gave it a magical feel.
Gorgeous wedding.  I loved Jessie's dress.  It looks amazing.  Bring on the next nooboo!  ;D
That was so gorgeous! I loved the wedding scene ♥
Thanks you guys. I'm really glad you enjoyed it. I'm terrible at decorating and in CAS so it's good to hear everything turned out alright.

I can see that he gain more manliness point, but he's still not manly enough with that hair ::)
He may gain his previous beanie back, but I wouldn't mind for other hair that he chooses.
That was amazing wedding party... Especially that kissing scene, make the scene more beautiful. You did a great job, Mel.
Now, we all know what we waiting for in the next installation ::)
Haha. You and this hair.
Thank you. I love that new dip kiss interaction from into the future. And yes I believe I do know what we are all waiting for.  ;)

Offline melancholy_anju

• Occult
The Magical World: Chapter 28 – Viva Lucky Palms?! Part 4/4
« Reply #161 on: November 24, 2013, 02:57:20 PM »
The next day Andy’s parents, my new in-laws, and Sebastian headed off to China in order to ensure his father’s recovery.

After seeing them off, we decided to take a trip of our own. We had already intended to go to Lucky Palms, and it was our honeymoon after all so we spent the next couple of weeks experiencing all that Lucky Palms had to offer.

The sights were wonderful, but I believe the best time was spent when we were alone.

All too soon it was time to return to Bridgeport. Andy had his movie to work on, and I had some things to figure out as well. It looked like all that alone time would be bringing us an addition to our little family soon.

I tried to keep my visit to the hospital a secret, but of all the people to be there…

Kirby was shocked that I didn’t want to tell Andy yet, because she was sure he would take it well. Thankfully, I managed to convince her to keep it from him anyway, at least temporarily.

However, I soon became so ill that Andy ended up asking me about himself.

He was thrilled when I told him, and jumped right into adoring dad mode.

I was excited too…I just felt like something was wrong.

However, it wasn’t until I blacked out a few weeks later that I was sure something was wrong.

Offline Magz from Oz

• Watcher
Re: The Magical World: Chapter 28 – Viva Lucky Palms?! Part 4/4
« Reply #162 on: November 24, 2013, 03:02:30 PM »
Oh no!  :o  Not Jessie too!  Maybe all that's wrong is that it's a multiple birth.  Fingers crossed all goes well.
Where there is love - there is life. -- Mahatma Gandhi

My Stories:
1. Duty Calls
2. Duty Calls Sequel: Islands of Sunset Valley
3. The Lady of the Lake
4. The Secret Time Traveler

Offline melancholy_anju

• Occult
« Reply #163 on: November 24, 2013, 03:22:34 PM »
Oh no!  :o  Not Jessie too!  Maybe all that's wrong is that it's a multiple birth.  Fingers crossed all goes well.
;)

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
« Reply #164 on: November 24, 2013, 03:46:55 PM »
I wonder what Jessie wished for at the fountain and, of course, I want to know who the next heir will be.
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast