Author Topic: Mod to Make Ghosts Walk Normally  (Read 4617 times)

Offline DarkmetalScorpian

• The Malady of Sim Nation
  • Townie
Mod to Make Ghosts Walk Normally
« on: March 21, 2013, 07:26:09 PM »
I'm playing a game with all ghosts and their floating is too slow and inopportune.  Does anyone know of a mod that fixes this?

Chuckles_82

Re: Mod to Make Ghosts Walk Normally
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2013, 02:26:06 AM »
I don't know a mod, but you can buy the eyes of Horurs in debug, and they can teleport between the two eyes, which should speed things up significantly.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2013, 02:55:29 AM »
I don't know a mod, but you can buy the eyes of Horurs in debug, and they can teleport between the two eyes, which should speed things up significantly.

I don't recommend this method. It's possible to teleport to the Eyes of Horus in Egypt (if that bug hasn't been fixed). It happened to me around a year or two back. And I don't mean you get a loading screen to Egypt - I mean your Sim bounces off the map. I believe it could be a Scripting Error, but I may be wrong.

Chuckles_82

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2013, 03:22:25 AM »
Ooh, good point. I'd consider removing the two from the tomb then, before that.

Offline Turoskel

• Watcher
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2013, 07:23:46 PM »
Shimrod101 has a mod for this called Do The Locomotion, I use it in my fun games and it works very well, it changes many walks not just ghosts, it removes the pregnant waddle and the elder stoop too.

The mod is hosted at TFM's Naughty Sims Asylum, a google search should find a link for you, you do need to register though.