Author Topic: The Coral Life States Dynasty: Week Four Part One (10/5/13)  (Read 6330 times)

Offline maisie

• Occult
The Coral Life States Dynasty: Week Four Part One (10/5/13)
« on: March 13, 2013, 10:52:48 AM »

Heyho ^^
I know I do not necessarily have the time for another dynasty since the next term is going to start in April but I couldn't resist.
Actually the founder was created for some mix of a Household Skills Project and Random Townie Jump since I wanted to discover all the other worlds I rarely play.
Well, after some weeks in Hidden Springs I changed my mind and started my dynasty in Sunset Valley where all the nice townies I have plans for are living.
I've decided for a different writing style than in my Immortal Dynasty and hope you like it.  ;D

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Let me introduce our heroine: Gemma Coral.

She used to be a vampire-rockstar in Hidden Springs. I think that explains her style...

Gemma is what you could call to be nobody's fool. She loves to discover the mysterys of the universe, especially in the still of the night.
So it's hardly surprising that her Lifetime Wish is to be a World Renowed Surgeon.
She is that kind of person that can pass copper off as gold with you never noticing it.

Despite being a very nice girl who is able to make friends easily she sometimes has her bad moods. You don't want to be around her that times...

Gemma: Don't you think the readers are bored out of their brains through your endless monologue about my traits? Did you brabble that much in my cousin's dynasty, too?
Uhm, to be true I really do not speak that much in Rhoio's story...
Gemma: So that's why you can't keep your mouth shut? Besides, you seem to have fogotten the most important information about me...
And that should be what?
Gemma: My favourites! I love the gentle flavour of a good Ratatouille, dancing to Geek-Rock and, who would have thought it, the colour orange. But now we've had enough words, let me discover that sleepy little town!

Well, at first Gemma took a job at the hospital.
Gemma: First step to achieve lifetime wish: done!

Gemma: I can conjure! Isn't that great! Look at these sparkles!Woohoo, I'm a witch!!
We already know that...you have to concentrate on some serious things: Meeting people.

Let's start with Boyd Wainwright. Attraction? Checked!

Thornton Wolff? Magnetic Attraction.

Next one: Cycole Sword. Same as before.

Too sad there weren't any attraction between her and the famous Christopher Steele...

or the well-proportioned policeman Hank Goddard.
Maybe in later Generations?

Gemma: I'm less than one day here and you are talking about future generations? I need a break!
Well, go playing chess in the park. You will need the Logik points.
Gemma: That's not as easy as making pancaces Emma, huh?

After her first successful chess match Gemma paid a visit to the city hall. There was a demonstration against...handcuffs??
Or do they call for more arrests? Strange sims...

After that kind of interesting first day she went to her new home. Due to the lack in chairs she ate her green salad sitting on the toilet. That's not too hygienic...
Gemma: You were the one forgetting a chair and a table...

Yeah, yeah. Hurry to study some alchemy before sleeping.

So, that's how Gemma's first day in Sunset Vally came to an end. Who knows what kind of variety she will give to it...

Offline maisie

• Occult
Re: The Coral Life States Dynasty: Introduction (3/13)
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2013, 11:22:09 AM »
Reserved for stats.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
Re: The Coral Life States Dynasty: Introduction (3/13)
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2013, 07:13:26 PM »
Gemma is gorgeous! By the way--I vote for Thornton Wolff. Turn him into a werewolf. It's brilliant!
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline maisie

• Occult
Re: The Coral Life States Dynasty: Introduction (3/14)
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2013, 07:44:49 PM »
Gemma is gorgeous! By the way--I vote for Thornton Wolff. Turn him into a werewolf. It's brilliant!

Thank you! ^^ Too sad, her hubby...or should I say puppy?  ;)...is already chosen. I'm going to introduce him, soon.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Gemma started her next day using her new telescope to finally discover her first star.
It was soon before work that's why she was already wearing her work clothing.

By the way, that's her little house.

That evening she decided to visit some neighbours.
Gemma: Today at work my new colleague Jamie told me about a guy that would fit me almost perfectly. He seems to live a little bit out-of-town. Maybe she doesn't like that her good friend Thornton is attracted to me?

Gemma: Hey there, I'm... Jesses, what an attraction!
Gunther: Nice to meet you, my name is Gunther. Gunther Goth. What kind of name is "Jesses"? Is it derived from a foreign language?
Gemma: Uhm, it's German for...Well, that's not important. What I want to say is that I'm Gemma Coral amd the pleasure is all mine.

Your are attracted to Mr. Gunther-I'm-the-grumpiest-ever-Goth ? Oh my goodness, I see a future full of whims...

Gemma: Your loss!
Gunther: Excuse me, what?
Gemma: Nevermind. Do you ever have in mind to ask me in?

What a polite person you are...

Gemma: So, you're married? *muttering* Why didn't Jamie tell that in the first place?

That serves you right!

Gunther: Yes, I am. But Cornelia and me...let me say, we have our differences.

Gemma: Well, that sounds better!
Gunther: What?
Gemma: Uhm nothing...Did you feel that tension between us before the door? No? Let me hug you, I'm going to show you again...

Subtle, really...

Gunther: I finally know what you mean, like a magnet... That's not what it is with Cornelia.
Gemma: That's why I'm here. Do you really want to live like that forever? I mean, a man like you, together with a boy who's playing king and a somewhat hairy old wife?
Gunther: I never thought about it like that...
Gemma: See? I have to go home now but I would be glad to see you tomorrow...*muttering* Together with your nice car.

Why did you rush home? You nearly caught him.

Gemma: That's tactic. Create tension and then leave him alone to think about me. It's like a chess game where you have to anticipate your opponent's move.

Who knew, the next day Gunther paid a visit.

Gemma: So, you are a workaholic? That's great, I admire persons that build their career. But do you have enough time to relax after a hard day in that house full of ghosts?
Gunther: No, not really...

Gemma: Why don't you move in? Here you would have your quiet.
Gunther: Well, that sounds like a great idea. And I can really focus on my career?
Gemma: Sure.

You are so cunning.

At first Gunther was sent to the tattoo studio. he was too close to elder.

Then he got a new hairstyle and lost his makeup.

Gemma: He looks more serious without that gothic style...nearly handsome.

Since his lifetime wish was to max three skills he remained in front of the mirror to increase his charisma.

That's the house after upgrading it with the money we got from Gunther's car.

He didn't came alone. He was accompanied by his dog. Please welcome Sokrates!

Gunther taught him how to hunt. Little did he know that he would spend a long time with exactly that in the future.

Gemma: Gunther? Could you do me a favour?
Gunther: For sure.
Gemma: Invite your wife over and ask her to turn you into a werewolf.
Gunter: ...

He wasn't too pleased but finally Gemma could convince him (under penalty of forcing him to quit his job).

Gunther: Hey there Cornelia...What a good girl you are!
Cornelia: Woof!

Gunther: Well darling, what do you think about turning me into a werewolf? Yes? Uhm,what are you doing? Why are you looking so angry?

Gunther: Stop it, I'm not going to hit a woman, even if she is as hairy as you are...Cornelia! Don't forget your good breeding!

Gemma: Hey Gunther, when she is already here, you could break up now as well.

Strangely, Gunther didn't need any persuading.

Gunther: You puppy of a pink poodle! I can't imagine how I ever could marry you!

Gunther: It's over!
Cornelia: But Gunther, what about our son? He needs his father!
Gunther: Mortimer is way more mature than good for him. He will cope with it.

Prospective spouse freed from previous spouse and changed to wanted lifestate: Done!

Meanwhile Gemma was examining the sky, in her nightie.

Gemma: To show Gunther what he won.

Sometimes I think you have a hidden evil trait...

The days passed and finally Sokrates wasn't the only dog in the house.

Gunther: Do we have raw meat? I feel a strange wish for it...

Week One Conclusion:
Two opps done
Reached level 3 in career
Moved in future spouse and changed his lifestate

Offline Tilia

• Watcher
Re: The Coral Life States Dynasty: Week One (3/14)
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2013, 08:47:25 PM »
Your founder is gorgeous.  First Sim I've ever seen that made me go "Ooooh!  Pretty!"  Out loud. 

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
Re: The Coral Life States Dynasty: Week One (3/14)
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2013, 10:04:16 PM »
Gunther's a pretty handsome chap if you clean him up a bit. He makes a pretty cute werewolf too, come to think of it. I love this so far!

Man, all of these life states dynasties are making me want to get Supernatural. :P

Offline maisie

• Occult
Re: The Coral Life States Dynasty: Week Two (3/26)
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2013, 05:45:28 PM »
Your founder is gorgeous.  First Sim I've ever seen that made me go "Ooooh!  Pretty!"  Out loud.

Wow, thank you!  ;D
I spent a long time until she looks like she is doing now and I'm happy you like that.

Gunther's a pretty handsome chap if you clean him up a bit. He makes a pretty cute werewolf too, come to think of it. I love this so far!

Man, all of these life states dynasties are making me want to get Supernatural. :P

Yes, indeed he is. ^^
Supernatural is probably my favourite expansion ever. It gives you so much possibilities!
By the way, maybe the forum should get payment due to great advertising?  ;)

Week 2 was full of skilling.
Gemma got a new chemistry set and tried to discover her first potion.

The next day it was time for her first free clinic.

Gemma: Hey there, I'm your doctor and you're really hot!
Marty: Hey doc, you're also hot. By the way, will the examination hurt?
Gemma: Don't tell me a tall, strong man like you is scared of a teeny injection?

Gemma! Stop flirting and start working.
What about Gunther doing everything for the dynasty and you amuse youself with your patients?

Gemma: *whispers* You grant me nothing.
                So, Mr. Keaton just a little prick and you got it.
Marty: Ouch!

Are you really attracted to almost every male sim in Sunset Valley...

Leighton: Wow, little did I know that the docs today are looking like you.
Gemma: This does not apply to all. Well, let's make fast work of it. I have to attend a couple of other patients to make my watcher happy.

That's what happened to Gemma when she used her chemistry set after a stressful day at work:

While that Gunther was doing what werewolves like to do: Hunting.

With all the gems he found it was no wonder we need our own gem cutter. It's Gunther's new obsession but Gemma is all the time annoyed by the noise. But it really flushes money into their coffers.

Since both of them were occupied with either skilling or haunting Sokrates didn't got enough attention and felt a little bit lonely.
That's why they adopted another dog. Please welcome Hippodameia!

Gunther: Hey there little puppy. There is one thing you have to know before everything else: I'm the leader of the pack and that's how it will remain. Got it?
Hippodameia: Wouf?!
Gunther: I consider that a yes.

Seems like the dogs like each other.

Gemma: Do I really have to eat it?

Don't be a coward, it's only a test medicine. It will improve your work progress and nothing else.

Gemma: I really hope you are right this time.

Grit your teeth and get to it!

Gemma: Yuck!

Thanks to that Gemma got promoted the next day and celebrated it with some magic practices.

But in the middle of it she stopped and stormed out of the hous. There was a strange light in the sky...

Gemma: No, what are you doing to me? Put me down!

Sorry dear, that's nothing I can control.

You kowo that will increase the chance of another abduction?

Gemma: They were really nice to me. I want to find their home planet!

Sometimes the genius breaks through. Maybe a little bit too seldom.

The next day, Gemma invited her boss.

Gemma: Jamie, you know my heart is only beating for medicine. I only live in order to diagnose and fill a syringe. There is nothing I want to be more than a real doctor in order that I can help my patients even more. So, what do you think about a promotion?

Maybe you should be more modest the next time?

Seems like Gemma's new friends got to know she was a little upset so they invited her another time.

Back home she decided to pay the Alchemy store a visit.

Suddenly, the saleswoman felt uncomfortable. That's what you have to deal with in the medicine career.

Gemma: So Sunny, stay still and it won't harm you.
Sunny: And what if it tickles?
Gemma: I recommend you to better not move. That's all I say.

Gemma: That tasts much more better than that icky medicine.

What were you doing?

Gemma: Drinking my newest elixir. It's called Wish Enhancing Serum.

Ok, then let's fulfill that "Reach level 10 in Alchemy" wish you have.

Week Two Conclusion:
Lat opp done.
Reached level 6 in career.
Purchased 1 Life Time Reward, 3 to go.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Pyro0001

• Glitch Receiver
  • Occult
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2013, 01:55:34 AM »
Hippodameia is adorable! Good work on Gemma's skills :)

I can't wait to see the wereboo. Hopefully it gets her good looks!
The Bertone Immortal Dynasty | Pyro's Studio

'You know what they call Quarter Pounders in Paris? Royale with Cheese.' - Vincent Vega, Pulp Fiction

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2013, 10:09:37 PM »

What a gorgeous founder! It's no wonder she has attraction with almost everyone she meets!

Offline GoslettM

• Townie
  • Call me Marisha
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2013, 11:29:15 AM »
What a gorgeous founder! It's no wonder she has attraction with almost everyone she meets!

I so agree with you Rhoxi.  Maisie where is Gemma's hair from, I so baddly want the hair.  I love your dynasty so far and your style of writting, love it, love it. 

Offline Pyro0001

• Glitch Receiver
  • Occult
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2013, 05:31:24 AM »
Maisie where is Gemma's hair from, I so baddly want the hair.
I think it's custom content.
The Bertone Immortal Dynasty | Pyro's Studio

'You know what they call Quarter Pounders in Paris? Royale with Cheese.' - Vincent Vega, Pulp Fiction

Offline GoslettM

• Townie
  • Call me Marisha
« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2013, 05:53:28 AM »
I think it's custom content.

Thanks Pyro0001, *whispering* Maisie did pm me about the hair.

Offline maisie

• Occult
Re: The Coral Life States Dynasty: Week Three (4/24)
« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2013, 02:31:10 PM »
I'm so sorry that it took almost a month til this update but my real university life is sort of stressful this semester.  :-\

I can't wait to see the wereboo. Hopefully it gets her good looks!

Their children are everything I wanted them to be. ;)

I so agree with you Rhoxi.  Maisie where is Gemma's hair from, I so baddly want the hair.  I love your dynasty so far and your style of writting, love it, love it. 

Thank you, Gemma is always happy to hear that you like her.  ;D

Gemma: Gunther! Do you have no manners?

He is a werewolf, if you want good manners you should have married a vampire...

Pay more attention to the other dogs: Little Hippodameia is having her birthday!

Uhm, *little* Hippodameia is somehow big now.

Gunther: What a good girl you are! So well-behaved all the time.
Hippodameia: *thinks* Not anyone is as wolfy as you are...

Gemma, what are you doing? You are not allowed to be pregnant!! At least not yet!!

Gemma: I'm not pregnant, Gunther was cooking...

It's better like that. I don't want to fail just because you have no control  over your hormones!

So, Gemma used her witchcraft to improve the toilet. For later use.

Now that Meia is a grown-up, too, she and Sokrates got to a new level of their relationship.

I think there is going to be another kind of puppies in the future.

Not only the dogs were in a romantic mood.

Gemma: It's so nice from you to offer yourself as my guardian!
Gunther: That's the least I can do. I'm so happy to live here, together with you. It' so much better than with my old grumpy wife!

She is as grumpy as you, know that?

Gunther: What was that?
Gemma: Oh, that's nothing. That voice is only our watcher. You have to do what she is saying but don't pay too much attention to her sometimes needless comments. So, Gunny, what were you talking about?
Gunther: Well... What was I saying... Ah, I got it: So Gemma, do you want to go steady and have my children some day?

Wow, I was wondering how much longer he wanted to wait...

Gemma: Oh yes Gunny, I want to have your puppies!*smooch*

Well, they did all the romantic actions they were allowed to do...

I think Gunny can't cope with so many passion.

Oh, that's something that was someday standing there, grinning all the time.

The next day was bath day for the dogs.

While that Gemma invited Jamie again and tried some of her spells.
Too bad she payed more attention to another person...

Gemma: ...and then, after running through the entire station,  he realised that his scrub was ajar behind...
Jamie: Hahaha...

It's not nice to make jokes at your patient's expense!

Gemma: Oh my good! Morgana is having a party today!!

So, Gemma the little mermaid, casted a spell on Hank the hotdog...

Gemma: that was a little present to the host...

While that, another hotdog was trick-or-treating at home.

When Gemma was back from the party, another friend of her decides it was time for a visit. This time in Gemma's house.

Week Three conclusion:
1 wish achieved, 4 to go
1 LTHR, 2 to go
1 skill challenge, 5 to go
job level 8

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
Re: The Coral Life States Dynasty: Week Three (4/24)
« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2013, 10:40:41 PM »

Gemma is such an expressive sim! Haha, I love how excited she gets about getting a party invitation. Very cute. I can't blame her for wanting to have Gunther's "puppies." I bet they will make adorable nooboos together.

Offline maisie

• Occult
Re: The Coral Life States Dynasty: Week Four Part One (05/10)
« Reply #14 on: May 10, 2013, 12:33:39 PM »
Gemma is such an expressive sim! Haha, I love how excited she gets about getting a party invitation. Very cute. I can't blame her for wanting to have Gunther's "puppies." I bet they will make adorable nooboos together.

She is very funny to play, especially sinc she acts very often not the way you would expect from a sim with her traits. About the puppy-thing: Gunther is going to have his own pack in the future.  ;)

That's the first unicorn I saw in Sunset Valley!

Gemma, you still didn't pop that wish to marry Gunther. Maybe an engagement will hustle things on?

Gemma: Gunny, the watcher said I should propose to you to get that marriage wish, what do you think?
Gunther: Is it only for that wish or do you really want to marry an grumpy, hairy, old man like me?
Gemma: Of course I want since you would be my grumpy old hairy man!

Gunther: Then the answer is yes!

*both pop wishes to get married*
Strike!

Unnoticed by our two lovebirds Hippodameia gave birth to the household's first puppy.

Please, welcome Cicero!

That's how the brains of newly engaged sims work: Women are dreaming of the perfect wedding and men of the new plasma screen they might get.

Sokrates: I know you think you are cute and that you can twist the two around your little paw but remember that I will stay their favourite, never forget that!

Cicero: Mommy, dad is mean! *ouch"
Hippodameia: That's the first lesson you have to learn: You can only do one thing at a time.

Why are you reading in the Alchemy store?

Gemma: It's nice and warm and I don't have to see Gunny eating raw meat. And there a cute kittens.

Just the moment she set foot on their home lot Gemma had her birthday. I really don't know how she managed to age from outer to normal wear.

After he drew the battle lines, Sokrates seems to be a very caring father.

The next day Gunther explored the town to see what happened to their neighbours and who would be a potential spose for later generations. At first, he ran into Ethan -the fairy- Bunch.

Gunther: If you dare to date one of my daughters one horrible day, I will will put you into a plain straight to the North pole where you can date Bigfoot!
Ethan: You not even have a daughter...

That's a point. By the way, he's not the worst Bunch available, he's kind of cute and a fairy...

Gunther: There is no way that someone of my blood will bond with a Bunch!

Next one was Parker -sadly a normal sim- Langerak.

Gunther: You know, there is only one way to win the price one of my daughters would be: You have to become a supernatural sim.
Parker: *confused* You have a daughter? I thought Mortimer was a boy's name?

Since it was one of his grumpy days, Gunther got into a fight with Claire Ursine and decided to turn her into a werewolf.

Then he ran into Bella -the witch- Bachelor. And discovered he was attracted to her. In the back you can see Miraj -out since he is a werewolf- Alvi.

Gunther: I'm sorry but we can't be together or my smexy witch at home will beat the daylights out of me and trash me.
Bella: Ugh, Mr. Goth, you are twice as old as me!

Furthermore she surely is dating his vampire-son.

Seems like the smexy witch was feeling that there was someone talking about her.

From the library he went to the public pool but stopped at the house just in front of it.
He was attracted to Tori -the fairy with really tiny wings- Kimura...

as well as to Ayeshi - the fairy that wanted to go out for a jog- Ansari...

and Monika -the werewolf- Morris.

Gunther: Wow, how did you manage to not smell like a wet dog after your bath?
Monika: The secret is soap. And now go out, I want to sleep!

While that Gemma was still busy with her medicine report.

But then she tried to improve her magic skill a little bit.

At the pool Gunther met two other fairies: Boyd Wainwright and Bebe Hart, another younger woman he was attracted to.
He started to talk her into a date at the bistro but she refused. Maybe Gunny has panic at the last minute??