Author Topic: Gates Starving Students Project. GRAVEYARD  (Read 4202 times)

Offline Lunarpixels

• Alien Babe
  • Immortal
  • he/him
Gates Starving Students Project. GRAVEYARD
« on: March 12, 2013, 12:57:26 PM »
This is a starving student project. Rules are here Well time to begin!

Aiden

Hi, I'm Aiden.

I don't know why my hair looks like that. As you can see in the mirror I have black hair. Anyway this is my twin sister Aimee.

We may not look exactly alike. But part of that is her makeup. We have the same eyes. And here is our younger sister, Allie.

We live alone because our parents left us at a hotel three years ago. Right after Allie was born. We have been alone ever since. Aimee and I have only been young adults for about twenty-four hours. Yea, taking care of a toddler since age fifteen. Imagine the stares. Not fun.
Any way here is all of us together.

If you can't tell by the colors, we are in Appaloosa plains. We moved here as soon as we were young adults. We originally lived in Bridgeport. We went to the library to learn some skills.

I started to learn logic while Aimee started to learn Charisma. My lifetime goal is to earn three degrees. So I'm going to have to work pretty hard..

Aimee

Didn't expect me to tell the story did ya? Thought I'd be a background person? Nope. Well I guess my sister told you her goals, so I should tell you mine, so she doesn't show me up as a better story-teller. I want to reach max influence with all of the social groups. Yes even the nerds. Gotta keep my options open! I guess she also showed you what I look like, ya? Well I'm going to move on now, I wasn't about to let her go to collage without me. We fought for a while.

We decided that we needed someone to take care of Allie while we were away. So I called a friend I used to talk to, She helped us get our beautiful home,

Well, it might not be a lot, but it's something right? We sold both of our cameras. That's how we were able to afford this. Whatever this is.
I guess you want to know who I called, right? Well here you go,

Yup! Gracie Icantrememberherlastname! I know she has a job but she quit it. She didn't like it anyway. So she moved in, I am not sure if Allie likes her yet.. We will see I guess. Anyway! That night we sold some books that Gracie brought with her. We bought a stereo. So Aiden and I could workout.

That is the only thing we have in common. We both love to work out. I want to go into physical-education as my major, but we both took the aptitude test.

I guess I didn't get a pic of me taking it. But I got extra credit to the communications major. I figured that it would be a good fit for what I want to do with my life. But anyway, off we went. Aiden said goodbye to Allie.

And only after we left, I realized that I left Allie with this..

I hope she'll be alright..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Please comment! Thanks for reading!! :D

Offline Tilia

• Watcher
Re: Gates Starving Students Project
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2013, 12:06:03 PM »
Yay!  It makes me really happy to see someone else doing the challenge! Will definitely be following.  What's Aiden majoring in?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Lunarpixels

• Alien Babe
  • Immortal
  • he/him
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2013, 12:19:32 PM »
Thanks for reading! Um Business I think. It's one of the only majors that I haven't done yet. Sorry I forgot to mention it. :P 

Offline Lunarpixels

• Alien Babe
  • Immortal
  • he/him
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2013, 04:17:23 PM »

Aiden

Hey, Aiden again. And moving on! So we arrived at university. It was kind of a weird feeling. I guess you could say that I felt.. free. Because ever since I was fifteen I've been taking care of a toddler. Aimee and I are eighteen by the way. Aimee should be glad I'm smart, we wouldn't have even been able to get in had I not gotten a scholarship. Anyway, so we get there and choose our room, get to know the roommates. You know, the usual. I got my class schedule and it is insane! I am a business major. We are here for two terms and I have three classes on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. As well as a lecture on Tuesday and class activity on Thursday. Aimee will tell you about her own schedule. We go to the student union for the university meet and greet thing. Aimee decided to jog.

All she did when she got there was play pool with the mascot and juice-pong with some random guy. You wanna see pictures? Okay.. if you want to.

See? I however was being productive. I made a best friend! Her name is Millie, she is one of our roommates. She is a nerd, I also found that I love video games.

We also got invited to our first part that night, it was a bonfire party at the sorority. Here are some pictures from that. I may have thrown a test-tube or two..

it was fun, anyway, Aimee wants to tell you what happened the next day.

Aimee

Hey peoples!! Aimee's back! Well I suppose that she told you that I wanted to tell of today's adventures? Well, it's Monday by the way. So it started I gave myself a new look.

I figured that if I'm trying to fit in with the jocks I gotta look like one. Ya know? Anyway, then we both went to our eight A.M classes. I had to skip half of my noon class. I had to go to the grocery store to get some snacks for Aiden to have between classes. Because she doesn't have time to eat anything until about six or seven at night. Anyhow, now we are to my favorite part, the party. I threw a juice kegger that night.

I may have gotten a little to juiced...

On the bright side, he gave some back.

Wanna know what my sister was doing? Here was what she was doing..

She is addicted to online gaming.. The same pattern the next day. Get up, class, party, gaming. Except for this..

Yeaa, it got broken up by the cops.. But not before I did this..

...Couldn't the cop have gotten there sooner? I still can't believe I did that. Oh well, what's done is done. By the way, Aiden was doing this again.

When she wasn't doing something that actually helps her grade..

But she has also gotten into comic books.. such a nerd.

Well I will leave you with a picture of the grave of one of our roommates. Who died from randomly combusting on fire.. I think his name was Nick.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading! Comments are appriciated!

Offline Tilia

• Watcher
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2013, 08:30:26 PM »
You know, it occurs to me that your Aiden could be the grown up toddler from my game!  They look very similar, haha.  The online gaming looks super intense.

Offline Lunarpixels

• Alien Babe
  • Immortal
  • he/him
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2013, 01:00:35 AM »
You know, it occurs to me that your Aiden could be the grown up toddler from my game!  They look very similar, haha.  The online gaming looks super intense.
Lol, that was definitely unintentional. I just made her randomly, like I do all the time.. Oh it is super intense! From her looks, it is in game, as well as it can be in real life to. Thanks for reading Tilia! ;D 

Offline Lunarpixels

• Alien Babe
  • Immortal
  • he/him
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2013, 12:08:13 AM »
Aiden

Hey, it's Aiden. Aimee wont be saying anything this time around. She is a bit hung over from her latest party. This update is going to be rather short. First off I got a new look, to match my rep with the nerds.

Sorry about my expression. I'm a bit worn out. I have been trying to clean up the dorm..

It's filthy. And the last thing I'm going to tell you about is the repairman I hired to fix up the place, he died of electrocution. From trying to fix the dishwasher.. He needed a bit more training I guess..

Well I have midterms to study for. Sorry it was so short. Bye!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Tilia

• Watcher
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2013, 12:14:40 AM »
Dorms are deathtraps, man.

Offline Lunarpixels

• Alien Babe
  • Immortal
  • he/him
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2013, 12:26:22 AM »
Dorms are deathtraps, man.
Definitely. I agree entirely. Not to mention how quickly stuff breaks and/or gets filthy.

Offline Lunarpixels

• Alien Babe
  • Immortal
  • he/him
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2013, 04:13:25 PM »

Aimee

Hey everybody! I'm back! Since I didn't say anything last time I get to start of today! Yay! Anyhow, So it is the day of midterms. I failed. Badly.

Good news is, so did Aiden. I'm surprised I failed. I even made a cheat sheet!

I didn't get caught during my first exam. But I got caught during the second. They kicked me out.. So I tried to make up for it by reporting campus events.

Then I did a couple day jobs and stuff. Gotta make money some how!

I also took a picture with a ghost in the middle of the night!

He is the student that died.. His name was Nick I think.. Anyways, I went dumpster diving for some stuff to sell. As well as for an opportunity with the rebels. Since I failed midterms I stayed up all Friday and Saturday night to get my grades up..

I am beat. But I got some sleep and on Sunday I went on a date with Derek.

I didn't expect myself to do that.. But I did, it worked. Again.

Oh by the way, those ring looking things around me are because I just ate some Kona beans. Well I asked him to be my boyfriend. He said yes!

Then I had to go back home and study..

Well now I will let Aiden tell you about her weekend..

Aiden

Hi all! Aiden here! I guess Aimee told you that I failed my first exam? Yea, I don't even know why. I don't think my professor likes me.. Well anyway I passed my last two!

That's a weird picture.. Well anyhow, here is how I celebrated..

I have a boyfriend! And it was before Aimee.. For once I prevail in romance! His name is Tiberius. He is really nice. And he is also a nerd. Oh Aimee forgot to say something, so she wants me to say it. She started a protest against radiation.

You can't tell from this picture but it was a huge success. And this is how I spent my weekend.

Blogging.

Reading.

Gaming.

And cleaning/repairing/upgrading. I have appointed myself the dorm maid. I can't stand the dirtiness and we can't afford a maid. So I do it myself. Well that's all for now! See you all later!

Offline MissPlumbBob

• Sims Biographer
  • Immortal
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2013, 05:44:09 PM »
I love Aiden being the dorm maid! My Sims just don't have the patience to clean for hours, lol. :P

I wonder when your PlantSim will show up...  8)
Check out my new story here!

Offline Lunarpixels

• Alien Babe
  • Immortal
  • he/him
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2013, 05:45:33 PM »
...I wonder when your PlantSim will show up...  8)
I'm working on it. lol  :)

Offline Lunarpixels

• Alien Babe
  • Immortal
  • he/him
« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2013, 11:53:43 PM »
Aiden

*is talking really fast* Hey everybody! Aiden here! Well first off I want to get it out of the way. I got glasses! Boo. I had Gracie send them to me. I haven't worn them since I was fifteen. But I can't see so I guess that requires wearing them right? Here they are..

Nerdy I know. Well now I have something really exciting to say. First off I have been working on my gardening and science skills. Here is some picture proof.

I am working on science and listening to a gardening tabcast. I'm a busy person so they come in handy. Anyway I guess you guys know what both of these skills mean? I discovered the forbidden fruit seed! I am going to have a plant sim someday!

Oh and also.. RAINBOW!

Sorry about my hyper-ness. I have ADHD. Sometimes it comes through.. Sorry it's so short! I just thought you would want to know my exciting news right away!! and also I reached high enough status with the nerds so I got a new trait! (oh I also had like five cups of espresso...) BYE!

Offline Lunarpixels

• Alien Babe
  • Immortal
  • he/him
« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2013, 04:04:49 PM »

Aimee

Hi! Aimee here again! I thought I should tell you what is going on with me while my sister is obsessing over her "big discovery" why she didn't go into the science major I'll never know. Well the first thing I did was hold another protest. It was a hunger strike and the protest was against low lifetime happiness. It was a huge success!

Yea, Aiden actually helped! She said she only helped because it was for a good cause. Oh and I also wanted to update you on my status with the social groups. I am a level eight with the rebels. Mainly because of dumpster diving and this..

And I am level three with the nerds. I just have to do stuff with Aiden to gain levels with that. We did a few stuff together.

And I think I'm level six with the jocks. I have been playing sports at the stadium to help with that. So I attended a lecture today.

Aiden and I have been studying like crazy for finals. They are tomorrow!

I guess we skipped a bung of time. We didn't want to bore you, plus we really want to go home and see Allie. I miss her.. Anyway Nick seems to love to scare us in the middle of the night.. It is getting really annoying. Next term we are so renting a house..

I know cheating didn't really work last time but I decided to try it again. Since I am higher level now. So I made a cheat sheet for finals.

I was going to give one to Aiden, but she doesn't need it this time. She has been studying every waking moment not spent skilling or in class. She is even on the deans list.. well that's all I really have to say.. Bye until next time! Which will probably be at home..

Offline Lunarpixels

• Alien Babe
  • Immortal
  • he/him
« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2013, 02:37:20 PM »
Aimee

I know I said that I wouldn't talk to you until I got home. But Aiden wanted me to give you the good news. We both aced all of our finals!!

We were both so excited that we passed. Here is how Aiden celebrated. (Can you guess?)

I however did something a little different..

I invited Derek out on a date..  But not in a good way. Here is what happened..

Aiden and I both agreed that we should break up with our boyfriends. Mainly because we wanted to find commitment in our home town. Not at Uni. So Aiden broke up with Tiberius.

She did it through text because she just couldn't stand having to do it in person. It was just too hard.. So on Saturday we spent some time together.

Oh my gosh. Look at our smiles. Oh lord we look like dorks. We also made a promise. We would never let a guy get in between us.

Wanna know the back story to that? Okay, in high school I made some.. bad, decisions. Long story short I got pregnant at 16. I had the baby and gave her up. She is back in Bridgeport. She would be two by now... I named her Kari. Well I gotta go. The truck is here. Time to go home and see Allie!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So what do you guys think? Comments are appreciated!