Author Topic: Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty: 4/6/14  (Read 441827 times)

Offline Audren

• Wearer of the Shoes
  • Watcher
  • O Captain, My Captain!
Re: Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty: 2/18/14
« Reply #1110 on: February 19, 2014, 02:55:20 PM »
I'm sure Joy understands the need for rainbow nooboos enough to not hold it against Jaden too much.  :P

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #1111 on: February 22, 2014, 09:05:45 PM »

He had kids with her sister and yet she's cool with it.  Jaden is the smoothest operator ever in the history of Sims.

Well, she was dead. Still, it didn't seem right for him to just marry her and not tell her anything about it!

Totally have to agree with Pippin on this one XD lol  I love Jaden.  There is just something about him hehehe and seeing more of the future is REALLY making me want ITF... just can't afford it right now.  Gotta wait till next payday, I think, if I have any extra after bills...

Well, it's always nice to see Jaden. He is gorgeous. ITF is a good expansion; I've been having a lot of fun with it.

The proposal scene was so simple, yet so beautiful...sigh.

Yes! The idealistic version of the future is super pretty!

I forgot how pretty Joy was! I still need ITF. And Joy...oh Joy...you should've slapped him!

Haha, probably!

It isn't a dynasty of mass-pollination without someone proposing to someone with "hey, I had kids with your sister/younger cousin/ex-girlfriend, please marry me?"

That sunset proposal/wedding, though. <3

Pollination does lead to some . . . interesting--and often slutty--story lines. So many nooboos!

I'm sure Joy understands the need for rainbow nooboos enough to not hold it against Jaden too much.  :P

But of course!

I don't know if it's the hair, the charm, or the androgynous beauty, but something about Jaden reminds me of Prince.

He thanks you for the compliment, I'm sure.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #1112 on: February 22, 2014, 09:06:08 PM »
The Final Countdown: 4.0

Then it was Marissa's turn. Gwenyth brought back Asa.

But the next part Marissa felt the need to do herself.

Marissa: "I owe it to her," she explained.

Marissa: "After everything I put her through."

Marissa distributed the young again potions.

Which they quickly quaffed.

Now for the hard part: untangling the mess she made of her life.

Marisela: "I don't understand," she protested bitterly. "Why have you brought me back? Do you want to ruin my life a second time?"

Marissa: "I ruined your life, I know. I . . . I wanted you to have another chance at a better one. Gwenyth wants to introduce you to someone, and I could give you a makeover and get rid of those terrible--"

Marisela, diva that she was, jumped at the bait. "Wait, did you say, makeover?"

Marisela: "Fine, I'm in. Let's do this!"

A little make up, some matching clothes, and hair extensions made Marisela feel like I whole new woman.

Marissa: "I'm sorry, Marisela. I never meant to lead you on or hurt you. I was just so confused; I didn't know what I wanted! Do you think you can ever forgive me?"

Marisela just shrugged, trying her best to make light of it all. "Hey, after the fashion help, let's just say we're even, alright?"

Marissa: "And you'll come to Midnight Hollow? You'll meet him?"

Marisela nodded. "If he's everything you say he is, it's worth a shot. But no promises on how we'll actually hit it off."

Marissa: "And in the meantime? Have you decided what you want to do?"

Marisela: "I was thinking university. I am a genius, you know."

Marissa hesitated before grabbing Marisela in for a quick hug. "It's really good to see you again," she said softly.

Marisela packed her bags and called a moving truck to ferry her and her things to university.

She paused and looked back at the house, thinking about the person in it who had consumed her past life. She decided to put it behind her.

Marisela: "Good-bye, 'Rissa," she whispered.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
Re: Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty: 2/22/14
« Reply #1113 on: February 22, 2014, 09:20:01 PM »
Marisela!!  Is she getting her own little side story?  I'm all sorts of on board for that!

Offline pugster101

• Supreme lover of pugs
  • Townie
« Reply #1114 on: February 22, 2014, 10:31:58 PM »
Ugh, I have  to wait ANOTHER week before  I can  get my new computer, my uncle, the one building it,  isgetting a new home and  is closing tomorrow. Congrats to him but I'm just sick of delays.

Anyways, YAY, Marissa sort of got  her happy ending, and Jaden gets  to live happily ever after :)
The Outcast Immortal Dynasty: http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/forum/index.php/topic,18970.0.html
The Dreamer LS Speed Run: http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/forum/index.php/topic,18639.0.html

We're off to see the Metro, the wonderful Metro Of Man!

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #1115 on: February 22, 2014, 10:59:18 PM »
It took me a while to realize it, but Marisela really is gorgeous! I don't know if it was her original hairstyle or me thinking that she acquired not-unique-enough features, but she's a stunner and distinctive-looking too. I wonder who her mystery man will be.
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline Rikki8528

• Occult
  • Sims 3 Fan
« Reply #1116 on: February 23, 2014, 02:36:01 AM »
Yay! Asa's back! Asa's back!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #1117 on: February 23, 2014, 02:39:39 AM »
Asa!  Yes!  Team Asa all the way!  But it is nice seeing Marisela meeting someone ^^

Offline Serenity S.

• Occult
  • Flea market shopper in 3rd generation.
« Reply #1118 on: February 23, 2014, 03:14:56 AM »
So much a happy ending! I think that if everyone can leave their past behind, it'll be so much easier. Unfortunately our little pixel people have long memories.

Offline kaylas

• Amateur Food Blogger and Gamer Girl!
  • Townie
« Reply #1119 on: February 23, 2014, 11:29:23 AM »
Marisela is really pretty with the long hair. I wonder who the mystery man is...oh Rhoxi! You just love your little cliffhangers!  :D 
Traits: Natural Cook, Animal Lover, Computer Whiz, Bookworm, Friendly, Ambitious (From University Degree: Science and Medicine)

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #1120 on: February 24, 2014, 09:08:32 PM »
Marisela!!  Is she getting her own little side story?  I'm all sorts of on board for that!

We'll see a bit more of her, but I wasn't really planning on doing a whole separate side story, if that's what you mean. But well, you'll see!

Ugh, I have  to wait ANOTHER week before  I can  get my new computer, my uncle, the one building it,  isgetting a new home and  is closing tomorrow. Congrats to him but I'm just sick of delays.

Anyways, YAY, Marissa sort of got  her happy ending, and Jaden gets  to live happily ever after :)

Bah! Well, I'm sorry to hear about the delays. Looking forward to seeing what antics you and Pat get up to!

It took me a while to realize it, but Marisela really is gorgeous! I don't know if it was her original hairstyle or me thinking that she acquired not-unique-enough features, but she's a stunner and distinctive-looking too. I wonder who her mystery man will be.

Yeah, the bad hair and even worse clothes really didn't help. She inherited a few unique features, mostly eye shape and all the colors (hair, eyes, skin tone). Altogether, it's not a bad package!

Yay! Asa's back! Asa's back!

And there's more of him! Below!

Asa!  Yes!  Team Asa all the way!  But it is nice seeing Marisela meeting someone ^^

Team Asa officially wins.  ;)

So much a happy ending! I think that if everyone can leave their past behind, it'll be so much easier. Unfortunately our little pixel people have long memories.

If only we could do that leaving behind thing more easily, right? Marisela is trying to make it look easy; unfortunately it never is.

Marisela is really pretty with the long hair. I wonder who the mystery man is...oh Rhoxi! You just love your little cliffhangers!  :D 

Who me? Love cliffhangers? *innocent face*  ;D

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #1121 on: February 24, 2014, 09:09:07 PM »
The Final Countdown: 3.5

Having done what she could to make amends with Marisela, Marissa set about trying to right the other great wrong of her life.

Long ago, their marriage had been merely a charade. Day in, day out--she had gone through the motions until somehow it had all become real.

After so many years of playing a game, what could she possibly do to let Asa know she was playing for keeps this time?

Not to under estimate the importance of some smooches and some spectacular woohoo, but Marissa had a feeling it was going to take a little more than that.

She decided it was time for a career change.

Asa was a hopeless romantic, after all. So Marissa did the most hopelessly romantic thing she could think to do.

Marissa: "A certain special someone sends you a romantic sing-o-gram! Will you meet her tonight, at the Prosper Room?"

Asa: "Of course, 'Rissa darling." He giggled. "I know it's you."

Asa: "I don't understand, 'Rissa. Why give up politics?"

She shrugged. "I've been Leader of the Free World for the last four generations. It was time to step down."

He hesitated. "So, where does that leave . . . us?"

In the same spot where Asa had staged a proposal for the public's benefit so many years ago, Marissa knelt down.

Marissa: "Marry me, Asa! Marry me, this time, for love!"

Marissa: "I know I don't deserve a second chance, and I made a mess of my life. But I do love you, and if you let me, I promise to spend the rest of my life making it up to you."

Asa: "No more games?" he asked.

Marissa: "No more games."

Asa: "Then I accept!"

They danced, just as they had so many years before.

She remembered that night, putting on a show for the whole world to see, even while her heart was breaking. God, what a fool she had been.

Everything was just the same. Only this time, Marissa knew that love wasn't a luxury she couldn't afford.

It was the only thing that could save her from herself.

Offline chetanhaobijam

• Chet for short
  • Immortal
Re: Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty: 2/24/14
« Reply #1122 on: February 24, 2014, 09:22:03 PM »
So cool seeing Asa and Merrisa in love. Looking forward for next chapter.
Chetan's Designs(my Sims3 Creations)

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #1123 on: February 24, 2014, 10:09:58 PM »
Awwwww!  *melts into a puddle*

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #1124 on: February 24, 2014, 10:21:05 PM »
The Prosper Room shots just struck me as being out of a movie like The Great Gatsby or some such.  Nicely done!