Author Topic: Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty: 4/6/14  (Read 440974 times)

Offline pugster101

• Supreme lover of pugs
  • Townie
Re: Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty: 1/26/14
« Reply #1005 on: January 26, 2014, 07:02:42 PM »
A funny chapter  of the Dojos to top off my birthday :)
The Outcast Immortal Dynasty: http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/forum/index.php/topic,18970.0.html
The Dreamer LS Speed Run: http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/forum/index.php/topic,18639.0.html

We're off to see the Metro, the wonderful Metro Of Man!

Offline chetanhaobijam

• Chet for short
  • Immortal
« Reply #1006 on: January 26, 2014, 08:46:51 PM »
Congratulations to the 7th immortal. It looks great to see the elders playing around and having fun.
Chetan's Designs(my Sims3 Creations)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline audbooh

• she/her
  • Llama Wrangler
  • lurking in the shadows
« Reply #1007 on: January 28, 2014, 12:05:33 AM »
NOOO the Pat Dynasty Must begin!!! Where is Samura going?? I MUST KNOW!!! *thinks of herself as Simstar*  :P. Hang in there, Samura. Also wonderful dynasty. Keep going!

* mumbles about Pat and Samura, sitting in a tree....*
unapologetic lover of romance, period pieces, and angsty pretty boys

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #1008 on: January 28, 2014, 02:49:05 PM »
Considering the positive moodlet that daredevils get from being on fire, they were just each other a favor. ;)

I wonder what Samura has in mind!
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline pugster101

• Supreme lover of pugs
  • Townie
« Reply #1009 on: January 28, 2014, 04:39:58 PM »
I would like to ask Rhoxi a question.

Can I have Pat and Nora found an 4x4 Dynasty since you're doing a legacy? PLEASE!?
The Outcast Immortal Dynasty: http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/forum/index.php/topic,18970.0.html
The Dreamer LS Speed Run: http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/forum/index.php/topic,18639.0.html

We're off to see the Metro, the wonderful Metro Of Man!

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #1010 on: January 28, 2014, 07:48:45 PM »
Wow, it just morphed into the dysfunction dynasty!  I enjoy that the elders are showing up now and again as we enjoyed seeing them through their legs of this journey and it's good to see what they're up to...even if it is fireblasting and slapping each other...

It was very strange! For generations everything was nice and calm, the immortals just lounged around chatting, and then BAM! Suddenly Jaden went nuts, and then spread it to the rest of the group.

I laughed out loud when reading the latest chapter! Fighting and fireblasting elders can make my day, it seems  ;) Also, would love to see what Percy has put his hairy handsome head in. Hopefully he's well and fine with Thana Azokka.

More on Percival up next! Glad it gave you a good laugh. I was torn between being amused and being worried someone would actually get hurt!

lol!  Fireblasting is so fun XD  That was great.  Congrats on the seventh Immortal!

Thanks! And why only fireblast and not iceblast? Maybe the daredevil trait?

...And there you have it: why eternal youth is so much better than mere immortality.  They're clearly all losing it :P.

Also, this made me smile:

Samura actually did get pop ups at prom about herself impressing herself and such. I looked in her relationship panel hoping that somehow the game had actually created a clone of her (because that would be awesome) but nope.

A funny chapter  of the Dojos to top off my birthday :)

Aw, happy birthday! Hope you did something fun.

Congratulations to the 7th immortal. It looks great to see the elders playing around and having fun.

I feel like I need to lecture my elderly immortals as if they were children: No kids, don't play with fire! No Jaden, you may not set your mother's bum on fire! Marissa, play nice!

NOOO the Pat Dynasty Must begin!!! Where is Samura going?? I MUST KNOW!!! *thinks of herself as Simstar*  :P. Hang in there, Samura. Also wonderful dynasty. Keep going!

* mumbles about Pat and Samura, sitting in a tree....*

Oddly enough, the Pat date calls did end with Rhaven. I guess Samura just wasn't his type? And thanks! I can't believe how close to the end it is!

Considering the positive moodlet that daredevils get from being on fire, they were just each other a favor. ;)

I wonder what Samura has in mind!

Haha, that's one way to look at it! It does crack me up that they get a positive moodlet from it. Those crazy daredevils.  ::)

I would like to ask Rhoxi a question.

Can I have Pat and Nora found an 4x4 Dynasty since you're doing a legacy? PLEASE!?

This is a doable thing, if you're serious. I'll PM you.  ;)

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #1011 on: January 28, 2014, 07:49:07 PM »
Fetch

While Samura retreated to the closet to sort out her new outfits, Gwenyth hopped into the sauna.

Gwenyth: "I swear, mother, the house could just fall down at any second if I hadn't purchased that Fireproof Homestead reward! I think we're all starting to get a bit batty waiting for the end."

Samura: Well, it won't be long now. Soon you'll--we'll all--be able to rest.

Gwenyth sighed wistfully. "Sometimes I'm afraid I won't recognize Carmen when I see him. It's been so long; it's like the memory of his face has sort of faded. Like I can't hold onto it." She shrugged her concerns away. "But tell me about the family. About Midnight Hollow."

Samura: But of course, dear.

Gage: "Alright. Who's next?"

Thana Azokka: "We are!" she demanded. "I am the great child-god Thana Azokka. You will show Percival and I to our new quarters."

Gage: "Oh, um . . . but of course, your . . . majesty." He gave a little bow to humor her. When had Percival adopted a kid? he wondered.

Gage: "Your new quarters, yes. Well, tell you what: you can stay here, for now. I suppose Everette won't be needing it for awhile."

Percival: "What?!"

Percival: "Hold on. You mean to say, you built everyone a house, including Everette--who isn't even around to use the place!--except me?"

Gage: "Well, erm. You see, I've been so busy!"

Gage: "What with Casper, and now another baby on the way. I just haven't had the time! I'm sure you understand . . . right, Percy?"

He didn't.

He could feel the rage boiling in his veins. First Shawnya, then enslavement to a child-god, a werewolf curse, and now this? He snapped.

Percival: "Why on earth does everyone forget about me!" he bellowed. "Now get out before I throw you out!"

Gage fled in terror, while Percival fumed. He could feel a full on sulk coming over him. Why was life so unfair? Why was he the one that always got the short end of the stick? Everyone else was so happy. Lilith getting married. Gage and Darcy and Rhoxi all welcoming new kids. Everette a star on a popular tv show. When was it ever going to be his turn?

He stared out the window, aimlessly.

That was when he saw her.

The most beautiful, perfect, innocent creature he had ever seen.

Good God, she was even cute when she sneezed!

He wanted to run out there with a handkerchief and bring her inside to sit by the warm fire. "What are you doing out in the cold and the rain?" he'd say. "You're going to make yourself sick!" And then he'd bring her a bowl of hot soup and cover her with blanket and--

And then reality came crushing down.

Who was he kidding? He was a monster! One look at him and she'd probably run screaming in the other direction.

Percival: "Oh, Thana," he whimpered. "Why have you done this to me? She'll never talk to me now!"

The child-god just sighed.

She almost pitied mortals, so blind to the truth of things. They couldn't even see what was right in front of them! So she decided to do what all good dog-owners do and help her pet out.

Thanna: "Come on, dog." She decided. "It's time to play fetch."

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline kaylas

• Amateur Food Blogger and Gamer Girl!
  • Townie
Re: Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty: 1/28/14
« Reply #1012 on: January 28, 2014, 08:28:15 PM »
I sense some Beauty and the Beast action! As for Thana, oh she cracks me up!  ;D
Traits: Natural Cook, Animal Lover, Computer Whiz, Bookworm, Friendly, Ambitious (From University Degree: Science and Medicine)

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #1013 on: January 28, 2014, 09:00:19 PM »
Love how Thana is playing matchmaker  :=)  I don't have Midnight Hollows.  Is that pig-tailed girl a townie?

Offline Trident

• Occult
« Reply #1014 on: January 28, 2014, 09:27:27 PM »
OH MY GAWD!!!!!!!!!!

That is so freaking awesome! Ican't wait to see how that ends up!

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #1015 on: January 28, 2014, 10:31:12 PM »
Eeee!  Love it when Thana makes an appearance!  Her and Percy's interactions are just so much fun!

Offline Tilia

• Watcher
« Reply #1016 on: January 28, 2014, 11:46:54 PM »
Aw, matchmaking.  I do love an unexpected cameo.  Percy's going to have to get over his victim complex if he wants to be seductive, though.

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #1017 on: January 29, 2014, 12:02:14 AM »
I hope that grey girl can get past Percy's lycanthropy. He might sound whiny, but I just feel sorry for him. :(

And I'm not saying that solely because I want grey Dojo children in the future. Why would I ever say such a thing?

P.S. I love the way you build and everything about it.
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline Serenity S.

• Occult
  • Flea market shopper in 3rd generation.
« Reply #1018 on: January 30, 2014, 02:19:06 PM »
Thana's expression in the second to last picture is priceless, like "A hairy werewolf hunk shouting at me and blaming me for something good! Just a super-boringly normal day, so I'm going to eat plenty of candies to get sugar rush and make thing at least look interesting"

Offline Rikki8528

• Occult
  • Sims 3 Fan
« Reply #1019 on: January 30, 2014, 02:33:05 PM »
Percy must marry Lady Grayfeathers!

anything