Author Topic: Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty: 4/6/14  (Read 441915 times)

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
Re: Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty: 1/9/14
« Reply #945 on: January 11, 2014, 12:23:45 PM »

Rhaven is gorgeous! I love alternative-looking sims, and the green skin definitely works in her favor.

Now it's time to guess her babydaddy. ;)

I'm loving the green skin. It's a fun color to work with. And their will be plenty of clues as to that, Trip. Mind you, I'm expecting you to have some good guesses when the time comes for that.  ;)

Oh wow, she is GORGEOUS!  I love that hairstyle on her!

She's practically a clone of her mother, with different skin and eye color. So yeah, gorgeous! And the Midnight Hollow CAS items are so much fun to play with.

Rhaven may be a fan of bots and supernaturals, but I'm a fan of Rhaven!!  (Now if we can hook her up with Pat...)

Hahaha! Oh, trust me. Pat's trying.

Hilary is gorgeous! Now, please go try again Jaden, we need a golden-eyed boy  ::)

P.S. Is Rhaven a witch? She kinda reminds me of one of my sims, evil Raven Misthaven and her good clone sister Iridessa Charis.

Sadly, Rhaven is not a witch.  :( First heir not to be one, which is kinda ironic seeing as she's the supernatural fan.

Rhaven is definitely still my favourite!

It's hard for me to pick favourites among my immortals but . . . she's awesome, for sure!

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #946 on: January 11, 2014, 12:25:54 PM »
Adorable

The first day of high school came quickly for Rhaven.

She quickly decided that riding the bus was totally lame and decided to "borrow" her grandma Vera's motorcycle instead.

Can you believe she didn't even have to get a license to drive this thing?

There wasn't much of anyone else at school, of course, besides her and the teacher, but she threw a couple of potent cure elixers at her uncles in the hopes of remedying that.

In the mean time, she worked on her supermax.

And threw house parties. They weren't the sort of epic teen parties she'd like to throw, but well you make do with what you have.

Devon decided to go as a rock star, which was a bit on the nose, really.

Her parents, per usual, continued to be . . . okay, kind of a adorable. Not that she'd ever admit that to them. Teens, you know.

They both had their birthdays shortly thereafter.

First Nora.

Then Weston.

They promptly resumed being adorable.

After a quick portraits session--and several more kisses with his wife--it was time.

Weston Dojo became the sixth immortal.

Supermax: Writing
Career: Self-Employed Writer
LTW: Swimming in Cash
LTRs: Acclaimed Author, Competitive Eater, Simmunity
Black Ops: Make-a-Dream, Broadway Cameo, Best Food in Town, Tearing Up the Dance Floor, Surprise Cameo, The Case of Gnome Footsey
BFFs: Patches Slayer, Nora Talon, Cedrick Chique, Hilary Chique, Kirby Chique, Samiel Peacock
Building: Plumbob Pictures Backlot
Property: The Aquarius
Portraits and Sculptures for all Life Stages: Complete

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #947 on: January 11, 2014, 12:29:48 PM »
Congrats to Weston!

I'm surprised that teens can drive motorcycles without a license. When I saw it in my own dynasty, I was confused and pleased, because it's far better than slow taxis. :P
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline hazelnut

• Watcher
« Reply #948 on: January 11, 2014, 12:34:17 PM »
Congratulations on yet another Dojo Immortal!

Would Patches Slayer be an IF?  I can't remember who's who, I'm afraid.

Offline pugster101

• Supreme lover of pugs
  • Townie
« Reply #949 on: January 11, 2014, 12:47:55 PM »
So, is their any sim in particular you have in mind to be Rhaven' s boyfriend?
The Outcast Immortal Dynasty: http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/forum/index.php/topic,18970.0.html
The Dreamer LS Speed Run: http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/forum/index.php/topic,18639.0.html

We're off to see the Metro, the wonderful Metro Of Man!

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #950 on: January 11, 2014, 06:01:56 PM »
Aww, Nora and Weston are adorable.

Offline Tilia

• Watcher
« Reply #951 on: January 11, 2014, 08:32:55 PM »
Wow, Rhaven is a stunner!  If she looks this sophisticated as a teen, her young adult look is going to be blinding.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Serenity S.

• Occult
  • Flea market shopper in 3rd generation.
Re: Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty: 1/11/14
« Reply #952 on: January 13, 2014, 12:06:52 AM »
Nora's elder makeover definitely worked in her favor. Nora and Weston are clearly "I will love you ever after and never chase other women after you are dead" type couple. So Jaden picked his son's spouse quite well.

Offline chetanhaobijam

• Chet for short
  • Immortal
« Reply #953 on: January 13, 2014, 06:55:38 AM »
Hi, I am new to this story. I was reading your first dynasty story. Then I caught up with this story. And I am loving this story. Congratulations on your 6th immortal. Good luck for the future.:)
Chetan's Designs(my Sims3 Creations)

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #954 on: January 13, 2014, 07:31:48 AM »
I enjoy how you're writing Rhaven with this "bad girl" persona, but giving us glimpses at the tenderness she has beneath it.

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #955 on: January 13, 2014, 11:57:15 AM »
Congrats to Weston!

I'm surprised that teens can drive motorcycles without a license. When I saw it in my own dynasty, I was confused and pleased, because it's far better than slow taxis. :P

And far more dangerous than a regular car!  ::) Oh, sim-logic.

Congratulations on yet another Dojo Immortal!

Would Patches Slayer be an IF?  I can't remember who's who, I'm afraid.

Oh, yes. Patches is Weston's imaginary friend. He/she (?) wasn't featured as much because Patches didn't really do much other than watch Weston write all day . . . and cry a lot. I think it was over-emotional. As for the last name Slayer, I haven't actually been changing the names back to Dojo at the City Hall. Weston was born a Slayer, back from when Asa Slayer proposed to and married Marissa.

So, is their any sim in particular you have in mind to be Rhaven' s boyfriend?

Mm-hm! *smiles mysteriously* And there are clues! See below.

Aww, Nora and Weston are adorable.

They really are. They got to go on way more dates than any of my other couples.

Wow, Rhaven is a stunner!  If she looks this sophisticated as a teen, her young adult look is going to be blinding.

I know; she looks just like her mother, save for the coloring! Definitely gorgeous. Her outfits were so much fun to make.

Nora's elder makeover definitely worked in her favor. Nora and Weston are clearly "I will love you ever after and never chase other women after you are dead" type couple. So Jaden picked his son's spouse quite well.

Yeah, I couldn't really see getting Weston together with anyone else after Nora. Thanks to Jaden--and the forum, as well!  ;D

Hi, I am new to this story. I was reading your first dynasty story. Then I caught up with this story. And I am loving this story. Congratulations on your 6th immortal. Good luck for the future.:)

Aw, hi Chetan! Always love seeing new readers. Thank you!

I enjoy how you're writing Rhaven with this "bad girl" persona, but giving us glimpses at the tenderness she has beneath it.

Well, she's not as tough as she looks, but I wouldn't mention that to her.  ;) Rhaven actually made for one of the sweetest mothers this file has seen.

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #956 on: January 13, 2014, 11:57:42 AM »
Supernatural Encounters

Rhaven's teen years sped quickly by, but not without several supernatural encounters.

The first supernatural encounter was also the saddest: death came for Athena. Her parents were disconsolate for days, but Rhaven secretly thought seeing death riding was pretty awesome.

It did make for some hilarity, however, when Athena's ghost came back for a visit and she finally got to see what the inside of her owner's house looked like!

The second supernatural encounter was somewhat planned.

Rhaven: "Please, gramps? Oh, please! I want to meet one!"

And so grandpa Jaden complied and did his best to help her out. "Alright. I'll look, Rhave. But there's no telling if they'll choose to come or not--or that you'll like the experience, if they do."

Well it worked.

Why did Jaden have to be right about things all the time? It wasn't exactly pleasant. Besides, she was looking to meet a male alien, not a female.

The last supernatural encounter turned out to be a life changer for Rhaven.

The high school decided to take the kids out for a trip to see the local mausoleum. As you can see, Rhaven's potions worked, and she finally had some classmates. 

It was in the mausoleum that Rhaven met her first ghost--the man who would one day father her child.

After all, it only made sense that when a supernatural fan wants a little woohoo, she's going to want it with a supernatural. The chance to pass down an acceptable supernatural state to her future child was also a bonus.

So Rhaven aged up into a young woman--a young woman who knew exactly what she wanted.

She promptly joined the criminal career.

She also took a trip to the graveyard, to befriend a certain ghost, and take his tombstone back home with her. Having at least one trait in common, they found they had attraction almost immediately.

"Rhaven Dojo, is it?" he said. "Why, you must be one of Gwenyth's descendants. I was alive back when she moved in to town you know."

Now all she needed to do was wait.

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #957 on: January 13, 2014, 12:05:37 PM »
I have a feeling that Romeo Rake will finally get his genes in! That was actually my guess since generation five or so. But Romeo and Rhaven are both party animals, and who would have known Gwenyth better? And the alliteration is too cute to pass up.

(EDIT: I realized that there is one clue that might blow my theory out of the water: it's mentioned that Rhaven first met her future babydaddy inside the mausoleum, whereas Romeo would probably have a proper burial.)
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline hazelnut

• Watcher
Re: Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty: 1/13/14
« Reply #958 on: January 13, 2014, 02:10:47 PM »
Oh, yes. Patches is Weston's imaginary friend. He/she (?) wasn't featured as much because Patches didn't really do much other than watch Weston write all day . . . and cry a lot. I think it was over-emotional. As for the last name Slayer, I haven't actually been changing the names back to Dojo at the City Hall. Weston was born a Slayer, back from when Asa Slayer proposed to and married Marissa.

Ah, that makes sense.  I wondered whether Patches was an IF who had moved out and married a Slayer or something.

No idea about Mr Rhaven (although Trip's guess sounds good).  I don't really know Bridgeport yet.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
Re: Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty: 1/13/14
« Reply #959 on: January 13, 2014, 11:55:52 PM »
*is dying of anticipation*