Author Topic: Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty: 4/6/14  (Read 442012 times)

Offline Luna

• Silent Reader
  • Immortal
  • The time is always right to do what is right :)
Re: Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty: 12/27/13
« Reply #885 on: December 29, 2013, 03:53:57 AM »
Ah, looking at someone that so steamy. Just go bring the next generation already! :P
Jaden still good looking when he's Elder even the birthday sparkle scene didn't suit him well. :P
Well done, Jaden for reach the Immortality. So close, so close.
Just enjoy being yourself, you're unique, special and no one ever create story like you ♥ - Luna -

My story:
For The Children - Chapter 6: Adorable

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #886 on: December 29, 2013, 08:01:01 PM »
Congrats on the newest immortal!  Hope everyone had a fantastic holiday ^^

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Sherry

• A stressful student mostly. A 0,01% nice
  • Immortal
Re: Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty: 12/22/13
« Reply #887 on: December 30, 2013, 04:53:47 AM »
Haha, oh goodness! You really want to see Weston-boos, huh? Well, there will be one, but I think Jaden's the one who's going to pursue Felicia. Unfortunately, Shawna's already too old:(

Ah-ha! There is no rule said we can't clone the townies right? and whats use of the fountain of youth elixirs at the time like that?
Well, this is actually just me that became a big fan of Morrigan and really like her lines (and of course her face) and like to see it goes on.  :P
You want to see a miracle? be the miracle - Bruce Almighty 'God'
Everybody Lies - Gregory House

My current Goth project Goth Affairs
A Blood Red Dynasty My first try in dynasty

Offline Sherry

• Immortal
« Reply #888 on: December 30, 2013, 05:15:27 AM »
Hey there, Rhoxi. Sorry if I do sound too nosy, but I think there is a bit a difference in Nora and Laura.
And no! I 'm not talking about them in person, but their appearance. So, I go digging back to the further away page and see this

Laura Talon ( aka the real Nora)

And this is Nora

See what I mean? Look at the eyes, isn't Nora's a little bit bigger? and if you think it is not significant, look at the lips. How could Laura's mismatched lips suddenly turned into good looking, plump, and matched lips on Nora if she is truly Laura's clone?

I didn't mean to judging you and saying you are doing a plastical surgery or cheat, but really... how is it sooo different?

Offline Eiira

• Nooboo
« Reply #889 on: December 30, 2013, 08:25:22 AM »
I just read your latest update Rhoxi and it got me so intrigued I decided to read your story from the start. So bare with me while I catch up on 36 pages  ;D

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
  • "Sh! Be quiet! The nutters are out to get me."
« Reply #890 on: December 30, 2013, 11:08:33 AM »
Hey there, Rhoxi. Sorry if I do sound too nosy, but I think there is a bit a difference in Nora and Laura.
And no! I 'm not talking about them in person, but their appearance. So, I go digging back to the further away page and see this

And this is Nora

See what I mean? Look at the eyes, isn't Nora's a little bit bigger? and if you think it is not significant, look at the lips. How could Laura's mismatched lips suddenly turned into good looking, plump, and matched lips on Nora if she is truly Laura's clone?

I didn't mean to judging you and saying you are doing a plastical surgery or cheat, but really... how is it sooo different?
That's just makeup.
If you look at Laura - she has no makeup on at all.
Nora, however, has makeup on. I bet if you removed makeup from Nora she'd look exactly like Laura.
Honestly I see they are the exact same when you hold the pictures up next to each other.
Nora's darker lips make them appear fuller, her eyeliner makes the whites of her eyes look larger and intensifies the color of her eyes. I work with makeup and hair every day, so I tend to see the change in people but still see the same person... if that makes sense. Laura is just Nora without makeup. :)

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #891 on: December 30, 2013, 11:18:06 AM »
I would agree with Sherry that the eyes look a bit different, but I had the same thing with clones and the expression of the eyes seemed more linked to traits.  My coward/couch potato had tired-looking eyes or scared looking eyes, while her clone just had normal "eye expression" (if that's a thing) going on.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #892 on: December 30, 2013, 11:23:27 AM »
It's probably because it's comparing a CAS-shot of Laura with an in-game shot of Nora. CAS always accentuates cheekbones and makes sims pull a weird expression.

Congrats on Jaden's immortality!
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #893 on: December 31, 2013, 06:23:31 PM »
I agree with your point, it easier for us to create story with someone that we easier to identify to, but with the opposite that also gained so many experience from taking different angle and we learned about their side too and I think you did a great job :)

Ah, hot tub scene always steamy. The blue boy looks good with green girl. You did a great job to taking a matching screenie and description, Rhoxi. I just love the random things that happened while us playing our game, especially if you gifted with a hawk eyes, lol ;D

I love that you considered Gwenyth to make her appearance here. I just found 3 of her picture out of 13. I wouldn’t mind to have her as my big sister or my Grandma. Thankies and RIP to Gwenyth beloved one, may another soul rest in peace.

Nooooo, Jaden is old! Congratulations on the Fifth Immortal though. Just three more!

Hawk eyes, haha! Well, I have been playing through this file a lot slower than with Samura's dynasty. I've enjoyed taking a slower pace and watching my simmies more closely. They've gotten up to some great antics lately. I know, Jaden's life just seems to have flown by! I feel bad; I skipped over his story quite a bit, I think.

So impressed with your ability to complete dynasties and keep them so interesting.  It's a credit to your dedication to your file as well as your skills as a writer.
Shifting focus, maybe they can find a way to make Pat real and then make a Shawna clone for him?  Team Pat, still hanging in there.

I have a rather excessively conscientious personality type. I like to finish what I start, and focus on each project exclusively until it's done. Apparently this applies even to hobbies!  ::) Silly me. As the leader of Team Pat, I think you'll enjoy this next update. *holds in laughter*

I love that picture of Pat in the hot tub, although can't help thinking it would take him a very long time to dry his stuffing afterwards  ;).

Hehe. I couldn't believe it when he actually jumped in there! I just had to include that screenshot in the update.

Rub a dub dub, two rainboos in a tub!
Yes, I know they are too old to say that....

You're never to old to be silly!  :P

Jaden is one good lookin' immortal. Even as an elder Joy is a beauty!  :D  Oh Pat......you are so lucky you're cute.

Haha, because otherwise he'd just be creepy, right?

Ah, looking at someone that so steamy. Just go bring the next generation already! :P
Jaden still good looking when he's Elder even the birthday sparkle scene didn't suit him well. :P
Well done, Jaden for reach the Immortality. So close, so close.

Well, unfortunately we have to wait for Joy to die before the next generation can be brought in. Fortunately, she had the grace to leave relatively early--unlike some other generation five spouses (*cough cough* Shawnya!).

Congrats on the newest immortal!  Hope everyone had a fantastic holiday ^^

Thanks! And likewise!

Ah-ha! There is no rule said we can't clone the townies right? and whats use of the fountain of youth elixirs at the time like that?
Well, this is actually just me that became a big fan of Morrigan and really like her lines (and of course her face) and like to see it goes on.  :P

I really liked Shawna too. Morrigan is such a pretty sim. Townies can be cloned, but can't get the youth elixirs because of the aging restrictions. Maybe we'll see some Shawna nooboos at the dynasty epilogue instead.

I just read your latest update Rhoxi and it got me so intrigued I decided to read your story from the start. So bare with me while I catch up on 36 pages  ;D

Wow! Thank you! I hope you enjoy.

And this is Nora

I'll take your skepticism about their being identical as a compliment to my makeover prowess!  ;D The game said the cloning was successful, and they got identical traits, so I'm fairly certain they're the same. And no, obviously I don't use plastic surgery as that would be both against the rules and ruin the fun of chance breeding.

Here are the two CAS pictures I took of teenage Laura Talon.

As you can see, sometimes Laura's lips don't always set together just right and there's a little space between. The second picture demonstrates that at other times her lips set together just fine. The little gap in the lips is only occasionally visible. I never noticed it in pictures of Nora, but gen 7 gets her lips and I finally got a picture of the gap showing up there.

Here are pictures of Nora Talon, one with no make up and Laura's top and hair, the other with the make over I gave her.

I think the differences you're noticing, like LivvieLove pointed out, are largely due to the make up. CAS pictures also look a little different than in game ones, too, as Trip mentions. I think it also depends on whether the picture happens to catch a more or less flattering view of the sim, ie: how open the eyes are, whether the little lip gap is showing, etc. I usually only show the more flattering pictures, because I like to show off how pretty my simmies can be.

For example, compare these two CAS pictures of Jaden.

In first shot, he's looking right at the camera. But in the other, he's looking slightly up and to his left--opening his eyes wider for maximum doe-eyed cuteness. What's that? Am I needlessly showing pictures of Jaden because he's so hot? Erm, no . . . of course not . . .  ;)

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #894 on: December 31, 2013, 06:23:54 PM »
Revelation

Soon it was time for another round of birthdays. First, Nora:

And then Weston the next day.

The couple went out on their first grown up date.

Dancing at Waylon's Haunt.

Followed by dinner at the Bistro.

Topped off by their very first woohoo.

Although they were happy, Pat was decidedly not.

Nora, hopeless romantic that she was, was far too sweet to face the truth. Rejection had apparently caused Pat to grow up somewhat mean spirited, although Nora would never acknowledge he possessed any such trait.

He snickered derisively when she had trouble riding Athena for the first time.

She nevertheless won at the racetrack, despite his skepticism.

Nora did her best to ignore Pat's near-constant jeering.

And the hostility finally came to a head with a rather startling revelation.

Up to his usual antics of trying to interfere in their relationship, Pat decided to walk in on Nora and Weston's shower woohoo. That was when the attraction system suddenly went off, revealing a most unlikely interest.

The object of Pat's affection wasn't Nora--it was, in fact, Weston.

Pat was brusquely shooed out of the room, but he couldn't help but feel rather pleased with himself. 

If nothing else, he'd finally gotten Weston to acknowledge his existence.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
Re: Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty: 12/31/13
« Reply #895 on: December 31, 2013, 07:27:31 PM »
Pat is real, and he will not be denied!!

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #896 on: December 31, 2013, 08:23:20 PM »
LOL!  Wow... I've never seen that with an IF that wasn't turned real XD  That's great.

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
  • Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
« Reply #897 on: December 31, 2013, 08:31:52 PM »
Hawk eyes, haha! Well, I have been playing through this file a lot slower than with Samura's dynasty. I've enjoyed taking a slower pace and watching my simmies more closely. They've gotten up to some great antics lately. I know, Jaden's life just seems to have flown by! I feel bad; I skipped over his story quite a bit, I think.

I agree with playing on slower pace, there always fantastic moment that we could capture especially with certain ability that we discussed :P

About Jaden, hmm if that's in my case that usually that I run out of idea for the Sims that I played on, I don’t know what to tell anymore especially if the Sim is not someone that I could easily identify with.

It always fantastic to have your family cheering you on your birthday! My family also like that even that just four of us, my Mum always take the lead to celebrate even we're not hold a party, but a birthday cake---even it was small is a must :)

I love Nora face when she was dancing, I just kind love that kind of looks! And Pat screenshots are interesting but kinda heart-throbbing, I wish that Pat was real so Pat could leave Pat obsession over Nora :P
“Sometimes the little things in life mean the most.” ― Ellen Hopkins

My Stories:
1. The Demosthenes Immortal Dynasty: Kev's Corner #08 - Thankful (31/12/13)
2. The Goode-Rotter's Life Story: Case Eleven - Signs of Love (27/12/13)

Offline Sherry

• Immortal
« Reply #898 on: December 31, 2013, 08:51:30 PM »
Thanks for the explanation about Nora seeing how much different the vanilla version and the make-up-ed version.  :D

and Oh My Plumbob!! So it was Weston Pat's after all this time? How could we (or more likely me) sooo blind all this time?
COOL! Wait for another update from Pat then.

seriously, your surprise is cool.

Offline pugster101

• Supreme lover of pugs
  • Townie
« Reply #899 on: December 31, 2013, 09:39:12 PM »
Pat seems like a jerk, peeping in on woohoos and being mean to Nora. Lol, Nora should put him in his inventory quickly.
The Outcast Immortal Dynasty: http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/forum/index.php/topic,18970.0.html
The Dreamer LS Speed Run: http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/forum/index.php/topic,18639.0.html

We're off to see the Metro, the wonderful Metro Of Man!