Author Topic: Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty: 4/6/14  (Read 442315 times)

Offline hazelnut

• Watcher
Re: Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty: 12/22/13
« Reply #870 on: December 23, 2013, 04:04:07 AM »
Weird.  I definitely commented on the previous chapter but it seems to have got lost in the post.  No idea how that happened.  Anyway, I was just joining in the general chorus of frustration with teenage boys (and girls).  It's good to see they're sorting themselves out :).

Is Weston going to be a director, by any chance?

Offline Sherry

• A stressful student mostly. A 0,01% nice
  • Immortal
« Reply #871 on: December 23, 2013, 04:30:29 AM »
Nah, Nora is too perfect. But y'know, it isn't too late for Jaden...hint hint! Actually, make him a polygamous cheater, Felicia and Shawna for him!

Normally, in real life I would never agreeing on an act of cheating. But since this is sims we are talking about, I let my darkest self to show herself.
So, I totally join you in this dark side of making Weston a polygamous cheater.

It's not too late to having Felicia and Shawna too all at once, boy. *very evil Malfoy-ish smirk*
You want to see a miracle? be the miracle - Bruce Almighty 'God'
Everybody Lies - Gregory House

My current Goth project Goth Affairs
A Blood Red Dynasty My first try in dynasty

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline pugster101

• Supreme lover of pugs
  • Townie
« Reply #872 on: December 23, 2013, 09:05:00 AM »
Normally, in real life I would never agreeing on an act of cheating. But since this is sims we are talking about, I let my darkest self to show herself.

It's not too late to having Felicia and Shawna too all at once, boy. *very evil Malfoy-ish smirk*

Oh shoot, if you excuse me I will be buying popcorn for the love story >:)
The Outcast Immortal Dynasty: http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/forum/index.php/topic,18970.0.html
The Dreamer LS Speed Run: http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/forum/index.php/topic,18639.0.html

We're off to see the Metro, the wonderful Metro Of Man!

Offline Hallucination

• Occult
  • Resident Legacy Addict
« Reply #873 on: December 23, 2013, 02:55:40 PM »
Aw, Nora's not snarky anymore! But also thank you. It's so much simpler when everybody's motives are on the table.
I'm not pedantic! I just believe in precision of language.

Green Witch Legacy

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
« Reply #874 on: December 23, 2013, 03:25:41 PM »
Hooray, they're finally together. Better luck in the next life, Pat!
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
  • Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
« Reply #875 on: December 23, 2013, 03:33:55 PM »
Aw, Nora's not snarky anymore! But also thank you. It's so much simpler when everybody's motives are on the table.

Agree I also think her snarky side was her charming point!

The things that I loved when I read your story is you made a small update but with a meaningful progress and huge impact Rhoxi. You also smart at playing with the emotion as reader would feel what they feel and because of that no wonder that people have their own favourite. You also try something different from others.

Usually main character that always has the spotlight, but you did it well for the rest of the cast. Beside of that you're good with screenshot taking and good with building and decoration. I notice that you consider about your fan wish and turned them into reality and not forget to mention that you always answer your fan comment, not all the Author reply all of their comment, sometime they are ignore them (because that’s not important) but you’re different even with the simple comment, you always try your best to reply, I love that side of you :)

I think that what make your story and your well-being as an Author special to me and most people who read your story.

Well, I hope that Nora still had her tsundere part, to see what happened this story turned out to be a sweet moment but I think I’d be missed her charm, for being snarky. Now she is being in relationship with Weston, I think I’d like to see what kind of stories that she’d going through with him, as Weston said writing would be his super max. It’s a nice way to tell about super max, that’s a creative idea, Rhoxi :P
“Sometimes the little things in life mean the most.” ― Ellen Hopkins

My Stories:
1. The Demosthenes Immortal Dynasty: Kev's Corner #08 - Thankful (31/12/13)
2. The Goode-Rotter's Life Story: Case Eleven - Signs of Love (27/12/13)

Offline kaylas

• Amateur Food Blogger and Gamer Girl!
  • Townie
« Reply #876 on: December 24, 2013, 07:31:55 PM »
All this sweetness is gonna rot my teeth!  ;D  Merry Christmas!!!!!!!
Traits: Natural Cook, Animal Lover, Computer Whiz, Bookworm, Friendly, Ambitious (From University Degree: Science and Medicine)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Sunnysabjes

• Occult
  • Insanely serious or seriously insane?
    • Deviant
« Reply #877 on: December 26, 2013, 06:26:36 AM »
They are a really cute couple! I hope they'll write a bestseller :)

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #878 on: December 27, 2013, 09:40:05 PM »
Oh. My. GOSH. Too perfect and cute for words!!!!!!

Thanks! They really are super adorable together, I think.

Finally, Weston!  Loved how he ended it with the love story line. 
So, maybe we use the Shawna clone for Pat?  Poor Pat.  He tried so hard.  Guess we'll cancel the order for the Team Pat shirts...

I bet Shawna and Pat would be a cute pairing. He'd bring fun color eyes and hair, and she'd bring fun color skin and eyes. Well, Pat will eventually get his day.

What a wonderful way to romance a woman...and covertly reveal his new supermax!

I'm a little disappointed not to be trying a new supermax with him, but ah well! He just kinda looks like a writer type, maybe in the Fitzgerald vein, so I figured I'd just run with that.

Oh my god, did Weston hit his head? HE ACTUALLY GOT IT RIGHT.
I take away my bid RIGHT NOW since their wasn't a marriage yet.

I know, shocker right? Sometimes men do actually get it right. And just in time too, or else the whole forum might soon have sided with Pat. Glad you're on board!

Woot!  Bout time there Weston!  That was awesome ^^

Thanks! I had to let the suspense drag on at least a little bit, seeing as they're such an obvious pairing.

Aww  :D! Maybe it's because it's Christmas but I swear that's the cutest thing I've ever seen. I'm really looking forward to seeing more from these two as their relationship develops.  ;D

I'm glad I got it written in time for Christmas so readers got a last dose a happy before the holidays. I mean, it would be kinda unfortunate to be writing a sad episode at a time like this, right?

Hmm I just notice in the update before this last one, the number of Dojo outspread family member is decreasing rapidly, huh?

Well, I trust you wouldn't let the line died just like that right, Weston?  ;)

Is this my subtle way to asking him to cheating from Nora? Yes? Maybe? Well, It's up to you to interpret my words. But I certainly won't mind if he finally get together with a clone of Shawna. *evil grin*

Well, your trust is well founded: I certainly want to keep making more nooboos (even if just for something to keep the town interesting!). Of course, Weston isn't the only one capable of doing that.

Nah, Nora is too perfect. But y'know, it isn't too late for Jaden...hint hint! Actually, make him a polygamous cheater, Felicia and Shawna for him!

Ding, ding, ding! Jaden is actually the candidate I have pegged for this, but after Joy dies. Devon doesn't seem like the type of person who would find another lover after Shannon died, but I think Jaden might. Plus, he'd make for some good lookin' kids!

Weird.  I definitely commented on the previous chapter but it seems to have got lost in the post.  No idea how that happened.  Anyway, I was just joining in the general chorus of frustration with teenage boys (and girls).  It's good to see they're sorting themselves out :).

Is Weston going to be a director, by any chance?

Who knows? And yes, such a frustrating life stage. Stupid teens, you both like each other; just admit it and be happy!  ::) Considering the dearth of opportunities from being a self-employed writer, he'll probably pick up a rabbit hole career eventually just for the opps. As it is, I just did self-employed writing for him. Belatedly though, I think a different career would've been better, but oh well. He's been slower to max it than Rhoxi because I dithered around too much having fun in his teen years.

Haha, oh goodness! You really want to see Weston-boos, huh? Well, there will be one, but I think Jaden's the one who's going to pursue Felicia. Unfortunately, Shawna's already too old.  :(

Oh shoot, if you excuse me I will be buying popcorn for the love story >:)

Popcorn sounds delicious! Get some for me too.  ;)

You know, I was actually wondering if the snarkiness would make her kinda unlikable. Glad to see that's not the case! I figured, teens will be teens--and that's often snarky! Frustration about romance leads to some bitter feelings and insecurity. It's nice to get away from the drama, though.

Hooray, they're finally together. Better luck in the next life, Pat!

Yeah, Pat will certainly have to have a place at the end of the story. He's been quite the character.

Agree I also think her snarky side was her charming point!

The things that I loved when I read your story is you made a small update but with a meaningful progress and huge impact Rhoxi. You also smart at playing with the emotion as reader would feel what they feel and because of that no wonder that people have their own favourite. You also try something different from others.

Usually main character that always has the spotlight, but you did it well for the rest of the cast. Beside of that you're good with screenshot taking and good with building and decoration. I notice that you consider about your fan wish and turned them into reality and not forget to mention that you always answer your fan comment, not all the Author reply all of their comment, sometime they are ignore them (because that’s not important) but you’re different even with the simple comment, you always try your best to reply, I love that side of you :)

I think that what make your story and your well-being as an Author special to me and most people who read your story.

Well, I hope that Nora still had her tsundere part, to see what happened this story turned out to be a sweet moment but I think I’d be missed her charm, for being snarky. Now she is being in relationship with Weston, I think I’d like to see what kind of stories that she’d going through with him, as Weston said writing would be his super max. It’s a nice way to tell about super max, that’s a creative idea, Rhoxi :P

Wow! Thanks, Eld. *blush* I do hope people get emotionally involved in the story and care about the characters. I'm certainly trying, so glad to know that it's succeeding! Nora getting so much of the spotlight is probably largely due to my feeling instinctively more attached to female characters (being female myself). It usually takes me longer to figure out who a male character is and how I want to write his personality. I guess it's easier to identify with a female. I know I always enjoy seeing a writer respond to my comments, so I've done that with my commenters as well. It's a fun way, I think, to connect with other writers and get to know them better. Thanks again.

All this sweetness is gonna rot my teeth!  ;D  Merry Christmas!!!!!!!

Well, that and all the Christmas candy.  ;) Merry Christmas!

They are a really cute couple! I hope they'll write a bestseller :)

They're pretty adorable. Weston is busy writing lots of those. Seriously, I think he's over 100 books in my game now (and 70ish best sellers?)!

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #879 on: December 27, 2013, 09:40:21 PM »
Strange

Ever since prom, Weston and Nora had become inseparable.

She realized belatedly that he had actually liked her the whole time, but just didn't know how to say so. In other words, sometimes boys can be seriously dense, but then again, what's new?

Like Pat: so dense! No matter how many times she tried to explain that she had a boyfriend, Pat was always finding excuses to try and flirt with her anyway.

He'd sneak into the hot tub with her hoping to steam things up.

And he was always going on about how much he loved her.

She felt bad for him, though. After all, she was the only person who even knew he existed, and she didn't have the ability to make him real enough to go find a love of his own.

Gwenyth just thought she was crazy for talking to thin air all the time. Which really, is a little hypocritical, Nora thought, seeing as she apparently had some son named Gage who'd actually married his imaginary friend.

Besides, it wasn't like she should be talking, seeing as she liked to dare people she would eat dirt--and then she'd actually eat it. Living in a family full of daredevils was certainly a strange experience at times.

Then again, strangeness wasn't exactly new to her. Like how her boyfriend's dad was also sort of her dad, seeing as Jaden had created her out of a test tube and taught her everything she knew.

Strange, right?

And he was also a ghost hunter.

He'd been recognized by the city, recently, for his work in ridding the town of malignant poltergeists.

Then Joy (her . . . "mother"?) had become old.

And so did Jaden.

The Grim Reaper appeared to take away the family dog, Sherman.

But as for Jaden, he was safe from Grim. He had immortality and a stock pile of ambrosia and death flowers to protect him.

Jaden Dojo: Immortal the Fifth
Supermax: Science
Career: Ghost Hunter
LTW: Paranormal Profiteer
LTRs: All Weather Champion, Discount Diner, The Hustler
Black Ops: Help Investigation, Business Model, Scare the Crooks, Spirit Donation, Authorized Biography, Spooky Props
BFFs: Weston Dojo, Cortney DeLong, Devon Dojo, Jonah York, Gabrielle Slayer, Casandra Archuleta
Property: Waylon's Haunt
Building: Wikki's Fabulous Book and Bath
Portraits and Sculptures for all life stages: Complete

Jaden Dojo

Daredevil, Genius, No Sense of Humor, Neurotic, Never Nude, Loner

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
  • Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
Re: Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty: 12/27/13
« Reply #880 on: December 27, 2013, 09:50:38 PM »
I agree with your point, it easier for us to create story with someone that we easier to identify to, but with the opposite that also gained so many experience from taking different angle and we learned about their side too and I think you did a great job :)

Ah, hot tub scene always steamy. The blue boy looks good with green girl. You did a great job to taking a matching screenie and description, Rhoxi. I just love the random things that happened while us playing our game, especially if you gifted with a hawk eyes, lol ;D

I love that you considered Gwenyth to make her appearance here. I just found 3 of her picture out of 13. I wouldn’t mind to have her as my big sister or my Grandma. Thankies and RIP to Gwenyth beloved one, may another soul rest in peace.

Nooooo, Jaden is old! Congratulations on the Fifth Immortal though. Just three more!
“Sometimes the little things in life mean the most.” ― Ellen Hopkins

My Stories:
1. The Demosthenes Immortal Dynasty: Kev's Corner #08 - Thankful (31/12/13)
2. The Goode-Rotter's Life Story: Case Eleven - Signs of Love (27/12/13)

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #881 on: December 28, 2013, 12:30:54 AM »
So impressed with your ability to complete dynasties and keep them so interesting.  It's a credit to your dedication to your file as well as your skills as a writer.
Shifting focus, maybe they can find a way to make Pat real and then make a Shawna clone for him?  Team Pat, still hanging in there.

Offline hazelnut

• Watcher
« Reply #882 on: December 28, 2013, 04:20:57 AM »
I love that picture of Pat in the hot tub, although can't help thinking it would take him a very long time to dry his stuffing afterwards  ;).

Offline pugster101

• Supreme lover of pugs
  • Townie
« Reply #883 on: December 28, 2013, 10:05:47 AM »
Rub a dub dub, two rainboos in a tub!
Yes, I know they are too old to say that....
The Outcast Immortal Dynasty: http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/forum/index.php/topic,18970.0.html
The Dreamer LS Speed Run: http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/forum/index.php/topic,18639.0.html

We're off to see the Metro, the wonderful Metro Of Man!

Offline kaylas

• Amateur Food Blogger and Gamer Girl!
  • Townie
« Reply #884 on: December 28, 2013, 01:23:34 PM »
Jaden is one good lookin' immortal. Even as an elder Joy is a beauty!  :D  Oh Pat......you are so lucky you're cute.
Traits: Natural Cook, Animal Lover, Computer Whiz, Bookworm, Friendly, Ambitious (From University Degree: Science and Medicine)