Author Topic: Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty: 4/6/14  (Read 441794 times)

Offline Rikki8528

• Occult
  • Sims 3 Fan
Re: Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty: 12/17/13
« Reply #840 on: December 18, 2013, 03:13:15 AM »
I totally love this plot! But, sheesh, Weston, come on! The girl's gorgeous!

Offline kaylas

• Amateur Food Blogger and Gamer Girl!
  • Townie
« Reply #841 on: December 18, 2013, 08:37:39 AM »
Does Weston not recognize a pretty girl when he sees her? I love that horse! I took riding lessons when I was little-er.  :D
Traits: Natural Cook, Animal Lover, Computer Whiz, Bookworm, Friendly, Ambitious (From University Degree: Science and Medicine)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
« Reply #842 on: December 18, 2013, 09:49:56 AM »
Weston ask her out already =D Good thing Pat's a doll or Weston'd really be in trouble.
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
  • "Sh! Be quiet! The nutters are out to get me."
« Reply #843 on: December 18, 2013, 12:15:49 PM »
I knew it could never be so easy as falling in love with Nora... It makes me a little sad. Weston is so, absolutely clueless and I just want to hit him over the head with a reality check. I guess your writing is that good!
It makes me curious, will the wedding between those two go on and be the greatest day of their lives or the worst? Will they actually grow to hate each other rather than love? Will they actually enjoy their time together or will they only acknowledge each other as the parent of the next generation.

I get the feeling they will get married, seeing as the house gets full and it would make things very difficult in the long run if you moved someone else in to marry and have the child with. Or even if they don't marry they will have the next generation, but if they're happy about this union will be the interesting part.

Offline Luna

• Silent Reader
  • Immortal
  • The time is always right to do what is right :)
« Reply #844 on: December 18, 2013, 01:48:53 PM »
Everything that related to female species being or something that can consider as threats when loving someone is normal to being jealousy target. I even remember that my boyfriend even chose Skyrim over me! So, I decide to love Skyrim together with him and hey it’s not a bad idea as I can kill off male NPC there and look them as my boyfriend as my compensation of jealousy and we get along well talking about the game as well our relationship. So, why not loving Athena together, Nora?
Just enjoy being yourself, you're unique, special and no one ever create story like you ♥ - Luna -

My story:
For The Children - Chapter 6: Adorable

Offline Audren

• Wearer of the Shoes
  • Watcher
  • O Captain, My Captain!
« Reply #845 on: December 18, 2013, 02:53:40 PM »
Everything that related to female species being or something that can consider as threats when loving someone is normal to being jealousy target. I even remember that my boyfriend even chose Skyrim over me! So, I decide to love Skyrim together with him and hey it’s not a bad idea as I can kill off male NPC there and look them as my boyfriend as my compensation of jealousy and we get along well talking about the game as well our relationship. So, why not loving Athena together, Nora?

That was a bit of a runaway metaphor, wasn't it?  :P

Ah, cluelessness about girls. Doesn't remind me about anyone. Certainly not me. Oh, definitely not me.  ;)

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
  • Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
« Reply #846 on: December 18, 2013, 11:12:28 PM »
That would be a long way to go for Weston to realize Nora feeling. I just wonder when Weston would be realizing about his feeling upon her. Soon or later or they’re will never be together at all. What a sad unrequited love story for Nora. You shall be missed. #melodramatic mode: on

Well, I think I just wait and enjoy the show; your story is like a chocolate box, we never know what kind of surprise that we would get. I kinda understand why there is no Gwenyth as this is their time after all :P
“Sometimes the little things in life mean the most.” ― Ellen Hopkins

My Stories:
1. The Demosthenes Immortal Dynasty: Kev's Corner #08 - Thankful (31/12/13)
2. The Goode-Rotter's Life Story: Case Eleven - Signs of Love (27/12/13)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Hallucination

• Occult
  • Resident Legacy Addict
« Reply #847 on: December 19, 2013, 06:41:12 PM »
Gwenyth and Sinjon really paved the way for some screwy relationships, huh?
I'm not pedantic! I just believe in precision of language.

Green Witch Legacy

Offline Niana

• Occult
« Reply #848 on: December 19, 2013, 06:53:23 PM »
I'm with you on that one, Hall! I hope once Weston realizes Nora's actually, you know, a girl, it paves the way for a sweet normal relationship for once :) In this dynasty, that'd be a first!

Offline pugster101

• Supreme lover of pugs
  • Townie
« Reply #849 on: December 20, 2013, 03:55:25 PM »
Nora <3 Weston
OR
Nora <3 Imaginary Friend
Hmm... let's see later >:)
The Outcast Immortal Dynasty: http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/forum/index.php/topic,18970.0.html
The Dreamer LS Speed Run: http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/forum/index.php/topic,18639.0.html

We're off to see the Metro, the wonderful Metro Of Man!

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #850 on: December 20, 2013, 07:44:10 PM »

Oh my!  Weston!  Get to it boy!  Yeesh, clueless boys...  Poor Nora.  Better watch it, Weston, or you'll have competition with an IF!

Seriously, Weston. Pat is totally looking to horn in! He really won't stop talking to Nora and heart and flowers and everything gooey.

Weston's just holding out for a Shawna clone.  Meantime, Pat the IF is threatening to undermine the whole legacy.  Gwenyth will not be pleased!
BTW, absolutely loving how you write Nora!

Thanks! I'm having a lot of fun writing her. Gwenyth won't be pleased--and more importantly neither will the watcher!

I totally love this plot! But, sheesh, Weston, come on! The girl's gorgeous!

Thanks! And she really is. Good job on picking Nora, forum!

Does Weston not recognize a pretty girl when he sees her? I love that horse! I took riding lessons when I was little-er.  :D

Aw, riding lessons would've been fun. A friend of mine took them, and I was always a little envious!

Weston ask her out already =D Good thing Pat's a doll or Weston'd really be in trouble.

Haha, seriously! Pat is doing everything he can, despite not actually having access to flirty interactions. He even starts boo-ing when Weston tries to talk to Nora! Haha.

I knew it could never be so easy as falling in love with Nora... It makes me a little sad. Weston is so, absolutely clueless and I just want to hit him over the head with a reality check. I guess your writing is that good!
It makes me curious, will the wedding between those two go on and be the greatest day of their lives or the worst? Will they actually grow to hate each other rather than love? Will they actually enjoy their time together or will they only acknowledge each other as the parent of the next generation.

I get the feeling they will get married, seeing as the house gets full and it would make things very difficult in the long run if you moved someone else in to marry and have the child with. Or even if they don't marry they will have the next generation, but if they're happy about this union will be the interesting part.

Well, it's got to be awkward living together. Weston is certainly clueless. I don't want to say more or give things away, but I hope you'll enjoy following their little story, whether it winds up being romantic or platonic.

Nora will give that a try. And playing Skyrim together? Always fun.  ;)

That was a bit of a runaway metaphor, wasn't it?  :P
Ah, cluelessness about girls. Doesn't remind me about anyone. Certainly not me. Oh, definitely not me.  ;)

D'aawww! And don't worry, all guys are clueless about girls. Some are just better at faking it, is all.  ;D

That would be a long way to go for Weston to realize Nora feeling. I just wonder when Weston would be realizing about his feeling upon her. Soon or later or they’re will never be together at all. What a sad unrequited love story for Nora. You shall be missed. #melodramatic mode: on

Well, I think I just wait and enjoy the show; your story is like a chocolate box, we never know what kind of surprise that we would get. I kinda understand why there is no Gwenyth as this is their time after all :P

Well now, no need to get all melodramatic just yet! Better wait and see what's inside that chocolate box first.

Gwenyth and Sinjon really paved the way for some screwy relationships, huh?

Haha, apparently!

I'm with you on that one, Hall! I hope once Weston realizes Nora's actually, you know, a girl, it paves the way for a sweet normal relationship for once :) In this dynasty, that'd be a first!

Oh come on! They haven't all been screwy! Jaden and Joy totally have a nice, normal, sweet marriage. Of course, since I was trying to get caught up enough to let you guys vote for spouse picks, I did kinda gloss over a lot of Jaden's life. Poor guy.

Nora <3 Weston
OR
Nora <3 Imaginary Friend
Hmm... let's see later >:)

Weston v. Pat: the epic showdown for Nora's heart! Kind of an unfair battle, seeing as how Weston doesn't even know he exists!  :P

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #851 on: December 20, 2013, 07:44:37 PM »
Awkward

Winter rolled around once more, covering the Dojos--and their dog--in a fresh blanket of snow.

Nora decided that the other household pet wasn't so bad either. Plus, she had promised Weston to she'd look after Athena. Who knows, maybe if she kept at it, she'd even become an equestrian like Weston.

Speaking of Weston, he still hadn't asked her to prom, despite the not so subtle hints she'd been dropping. It always seemed like his thoughts were somewhere other than on romance, while she couldn't think of anything else.

Pat, on the other hand, was still having trouble understanding the meaning of "just friends."

Nora: "Sorry, buddy. No mistletoe kisses for you!"

The family threw one of its traditional Snow Flake Day parties, which was less jam packed than usual, seeing as how the extended family was dying out in droves.

Weston got her a cookbook, which was really pretty thoughtful, even it wasn't the sort of romantic present she'd been hoping for.

Weston: "I've got a little something else for you too," he said, after the party. "Look up."

Nora: "Huh? Oh, mistletoe!"

Weston: "What do you think?"

Her heart nearly leaped out of her chest.

That was, until he went for her cheek, she went for his lips, and he winded up planting a kiss on her nose.

Well that couldn't have possibly been any more awkward!

But the awkwardness didn't stop there. Prom was looming ahead in the not-so-distance future, and over the next couple of days the tension came to a head.

She shouted at Weston, randomly, although she couldn't have explained why.

And when he tried to ask her what was wrong, she just told him to shut up and do his homework.

Weston: "Look, Nora, um . . . about prom tonight?"

She just sighed; she was used to the disappointment by now. "Yes, I have a license. I'll drive you."

Weston: "What? . . . oh."

Nora: "That is what you were going to ask, right?"

Weston: " . . . Of-ofcourse!"

And so they went, together, but separate.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
Re: Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty: 12/20/13
« Reply #852 on: December 20, 2013, 07:53:58 PM »
Loved how Pat was just hovering in the background as the would-be lovebirds were chatting, but not quite connecting.  Nora's truly lovely.  Weston better hurry up and convince us all that he deserves her.  Must say, I'm starting to lean towards team Pat.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #853 on: December 20, 2013, 08:50:35 PM »
*facepalm* Argh!  Weston!  *random spewing of vitriol*

Offline pugster101

• Supreme lover of pugs
  • Townie
« Reply #854 on: December 20, 2013, 08:58:32 PM »
I have my money on Pat for Dojo spouse of the hour. Or Generation.

EDIT: *Faceplam* GAH WRONG DYNASTY. This is NOT the Royal dynasty :P
The Outcast Immortal Dynasty: http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/forum/index.php/topic,18970.0.html
The Dreamer LS Speed Run: http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/forum/index.php/topic,18639.0.html

We're off to see the Metro, the wonderful Metro Of Man!

anything