Author Topic: Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty: 4/6/14  (Read 441932 times)

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
Re: Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty: 12/6/13
« Reply #825 on: December 10, 2013, 09:40:17 PM »
Bride of Frankenstein's Monster

Soon it was time for children to become teens.

The transition is always awkward, but more so for Nora than most! Aging up with bride of Frankenstein monster's hair and in your undies, and all in front of your intended husband--yikes!

Yes, she knew all about the dynasty and the circumstances of her unusual creation. They'd always been very upfront about that. But still, why did even the DNA for her hair apparently have to agree that she was some freak of nature--some test tube girl?

After taming the wild hair down into some smooth pony tails and finding some more appropriate clothes, however, Nora turned out to be an exceptionally lovely looking teenager.

She grew into those cheekbones with surprising grace.

Nora supposed that was just as well and breathed a sigh of relief. Knowing that you had been born in a test tube for the sole purpose of providing the family who'd created you with an heir wasn't exactly an easy burden to bear, and the worst part of it was that no one seemed to have told Weston!

She was glad she had turned out pretty; it would certainly make her job of attracting Weston easier. Still, she wondered for a moment if she should be resenting her lot in life.

She found some comfort in talking to Gwenyth--who was old and wise and who seemed to know a thing or two about having always been destined to marry someone in your household who you'd grown up with.

Then again, Gwenyth also insisted on teaching her to drive on a broomstick! Didn't she know Nora wasn't a witch like all of the rest of them?

She found herself holding her breath the next day as Weston approached the cake.

Would he be handsome? She hoped he'd be handsome. Was that being selfish? Of course not, she assured herself, that was totally normal . . . unlike just about everything else in her life.

Weston aged up handsome, if somewhat stern looking, although it seemed he inherited almost everything from his mother's side.

Now for the bigger question: would they even like each other?

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
Re: Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty: 12/10/13
« Reply #826 on: December 10, 2013, 09:47:18 PM »
Nice update.  I guess Nora looks alright, even if she isn't Shawna.  I like the perspective you're giving her of knowing she's a test tube baby.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #827 on: December 10, 2013, 10:13:38 PM »
Your immortals just keep getting better. Weston is so distinctively gorgeous that I can't even handle it.

And he better like Nora, because his other options are a bit limited!
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
  • Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
« Reply #828 on: December 10, 2013, 10:17:08 PM »
I hope that you included Gwenyth more with her activity just like the ice cream scene. She just has 3 appearances in this story from 10 screenshots. Would you grant my wish, Rhoxi :P ?

Looking at Weston just remind me of someone, but I don't know---Umm, why he looks like Sheldon Copper in my eyes :P ?

Now for the bigger question: would they even like each other?

That's depend, what kind of story that you would like to create. Would you like to create a Dramatic path or a direct path? In dramatic part they would face so many struggles, misunderstanding and so many annoying things before they ended up together. In direct one, well he just will propose her. But, I know there's will be another one: Unexpected path. I don't know what's inside the box though. So, I will be waiting and wait for the surprise :P
“Sometimes the little things in life mean the most.” ― Ellen Hopkins

My Stories:
1. The Demosthenes Immortal Dynasty: Kev's Corner #08 - Thankful (31/12/13)
2. The Goode-Rotter's Life Story: Case Eleven - Signs of Love (27/12/13)

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
« Reply #829 on: December 11, 2013, 03:41:20 AM »
Oh, Weston does slightly look like Sheldon Cooper. Nora is beautiful, even with that huge hair ^.^
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Offline Sherry

• A stressful student mostly. A 0,01% nice
  • Immortal
« Reply #830 on: December 11, 2013, 08:28:46 AM »
Your immortals just keep getting better. Weston is so distinctively gorgeous that I can't even handle it.

Well, HELLO! Rhoxi haven't show up any other girls in the game yet. It is still too early to say that he had a limited choice/ option.
Still, I thought it would be more interesting and better if Weston somehow found another love for himself instead of just having a spouse as dictated by someone else, even if the 'someone else' is his parents.

And I personally think the purpose of writing on about how she feels after knowing she is a test tube baby is just an attempt to gain sympathies.
You want to see a miracle? be the miracle - Bruce Almighty 'God'
Everybody Lies - Gregory House

My current Goth project Goth Affairs
A Blood Red Dynasty My first try in dynasty

Offline Geisha

• Nooboo
« Reply #831 on: December 11, 2013, 09:11:05 AM »
I think Nora is stunning! That hair is one of my favorites for my sims :)
I may not have voted for her initiallty, but she has won me over ^^,

Hopefully they'll like each other, but we'll see. I'm sure Rhoxi has something in mind in either case :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Luna

• Silent Reader
  • Immortal
  • The time is always right to do what is right :)
« Reply #832 on: December 11, 2013, 07:57:58 PM »
Weston looks charming, he got over my heart. He looks like smart people with a cynical attitude but kind to people who actually know him better. He is totally different from he was before, which I can say he is stunning.
Just enjoy being yourself, you're unique, special and no one ever create story like you ♥ - Luna -

My story:
For The Children - Chapter 6: Adorable

Offline pugster101

• Supreme lover of pugs
  • Townie
« Reply #833 on: December 11, 2013, 08:03:42 PM »
What expansion pack has Nora's hair in it? I'm missing five and I'm likely to get at least two for Christmas, and  I'm curious so that I can give my sims that hair style.
The Outcast Immortal Dynasty: http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/forum/index.php/topic,18970.0.html
The Dreamer LS Speed Run: http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/forum/index.php/topic,18639.0.html

We're off to see the Metro, the wonderful Metro Of Man!

Offline Hallucination

• Occult
  • Resident Legacy Addict
« Reply #834 on: December 11, 2013, 09:21:18 PM »
What expansion pack has Nora's hair in it? I'm missing five and I'm likely to get at least two for Christmas, and  I'm curious so that I can give my sims that hair style.

Nora's teen hair is from the store town Midnight Hollow.
I'm not pedantic! I just believe in precision of language.

Green Witch Legacy

Offline Serenity S.

• Occult
  • Flea market shopper in 3rd generation.
« Reply #835 on: December 12, 2013, 02:06:04 PM »
I think that the glance he does in his wardrobe picture makes him look a little like Draco Malfoy. Maybe it's that school uniform jacket or the way he does his hair.

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #836 on: December 17, 2013, 07:54:27 PM »

Nice update.  I guess Nora looks alright, even if she isn't Shawna.  I like the perspective you're giving her of knowing she's a test tube baby.

It just kinda felt right, when I was looking through the pictures, to write her that way. Nora always has these adorable sort of shy/hopeful expressions, like she isn't too sure of herself. And then aging up with that hair! Haha.

Weston is oddly handsome, although I'm not sure that he tops Jaden. Guess we'll find out when he ages up again!

I hope that you included Gwenyth more with her activity just like the ice cream scene. She just has 3 appearances in this story from 10 screenshots. Would you grant my wish, Rhoxi :P ?

Looking at Weston just remind me of someone, but I don't know---Umm, why he looks like Sheldon Copper in my eyes :P ?

That's depend, what kind of story that you would like to create. Would you like to create a Dramatic path or a direct path? In dramatic part they would face so many struggles, misunderstanding and so many annoying things before they ended up together. In direct one, well he just will propose her. But, I know there's will be another one: Unexpected path. I don't know what's inside the box though. So, I will be waiting and wait for the surprise :P

Three out of ten, I'd say I already have granted that wish!  :P We'll see more of Gwenyth eventually. Don't worry; after all, Samura's got more stories to tell her about!

Thanks! I hope you guys enjoy the path their romance takes.

Oh, Weston does slightly look like Sheldon Cooper. Nora is beautiful, even with that huge hair ^.^

Sheldon, huh? Hm, I could see that; something about the face shape?

Well, HELLO! Rhoxi haven't show up any other girls in the game yet. It is still too early to say that he had a limited choice/ option.
Still, I thought it would be more interesting and better if Weston somehow found another love for himself instead of just having a spouse as dictated by someone else, even if the 'someone else' is his parents.

And I personally think the purpose of writing on about how she feels after knowing she is a test tube baby is just an attempt to gain sympathies.

Well, Weston is generation six, which leaves two household spots open for a wife and child. Nora's already in the "wife" spot, so . . . She'll definitely have his baby, barring some sort of disaster! Of course, no one says they have to be a couple, so we'll see how it works out. They could always see other people, and Weston could have other kids. Who knows?

I think Nora is stunning! That hair is one of my favorites for my sims :)
I may not have voted for her initiallty, but she has won me over ^^,

Hopefully they'll like each other, but we'll see. I'm sure Rhoxi has something in mind in either case :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Me, too! I voted for Shawna, but I've come to really like Nora. Ultimately, I'm glad she got picked. I love that hair style, too! Soooo cute!

Weston looks charming, he got over my heart. He looks like smart people with a cynical attitude but kind to people who actually know him better. He is totally different from he was before, which I can say he is stunning.

He really does look like that! Nicely stated. Now he sort of reminds me of Mr Darcy from Pride and Prejudice!

Nora's teen hair is from the store town Midnight Hollow.

Yeah, unfortunately is is a store hair from Midnight Hollow, not an expansion pack item. I'd recommend checking Midnight Hollow out though, if you like goth/steampunk/Victorian style. The town and the CAS items are just wonderful. I can't wait to play my next multi-generational game in Midnight Hollow! Although . . . well, technically I can and will wait. Got to finish this one, first!  :P

I think that the glance he does in his wardrobe picture makes him look a little like Draco Malfoy. Maybe it's that school uniform jacket or the way he does his hair.

And another vote on who Weston looks like. I could see that one, too. He's got a very stern look to him.

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #837 on: December 17, 2013, 07:54:48 PM »
Strange Attraction

First thing after he sorted out his wardrobe, Weston went to find Nora. After all, now that they were teens, their relationship was bound to change.

The attraction system seemed to agree.

Weston: "Nora, I was wondering if I could talk to you."

Nora: "Yes?"

Weston: "It's . . . about our relationship?"

Her breath caught in her throat. " . . . yes?"

Weston: "Can we be best friends forever?"

Nora: "Oh." She sighed. "Of course; I'll always be your BFF, Weston."

Weston: "Excellent!"

Well, if Weston didn't seem quite ready to take the next step with her, Pat sure did!

How was that even possible? And why was she attracted to her own imaginary friend? Oh, right. She almost forgot. She was a freak, that's how. Nora turned Pat down with a sharp rebuff. Gawd! Didn't he realize she was going to be with Weston?

. . . if only he wasn't so busy with his horse Athena. Was it normal to feel jealous of a horse?

Weston: "Nora, I was wondering, would you do me a favor? You see, I have to work on this thing called a supermax, apparently, and it can't be riding. And what with prom coming up . . ."

She gulped. " . . . yes?"

Weston: "Well, I'm just really busy, and I was wondering if you wouldn't mind spending some time with Athena, so she doesn't get lonely!"

Nora: "Is that all? Gawd, West! Are you blind or something!"

Weston: "What? But I just--"

Nora: "Just forget about it. Don't worry; I'll look after your stupid horse!"

She stormed off to find some solace.

Nora: "I'm sorry, Pat! I shouldn't have been so mean. Please come back out?"

Pat: "Hello, Nora. Shall we resume dancing? I promise just as friends this time."

Well, at least somebody was always there for her.

Nora: "Sure!"

Too bad imaginary friends can't go to prom, right?

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
Re: Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty: 12/17/13
« Reply #838 on: December 17, 2013, 07:57:40 PM »
Oh my!  Weston!  Get to it boy!  Yeesh, clueless boys...  Poor Nora.  Better watch it, Weston, or you'll have competition with an IF!

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
Re: Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty: 12/17/13
« Reply #839 on: December 17, 2013, 08:55:45 PM »
Weston's just holding out for a Shawna clone.  Meantime, Pat the IF is threatening to undermine the whole legacy.  Gwenyth will not be pleased!
BTW, absolutely loving how you write Nora!