Author Topic: Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty: 4/6/14  (Read 441995 times)

Offline Sherry

• A stressful student mostly. A 0,01% nice
  • Immortal
Re: Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty: 12/3/13
« Reply #810 on: December 04, 2013, 06:14:12 AM »
As a clone, Nora necessarily aged up with her mother's brown eyes and dark hair.

By mother do you mean DNA donater?
You want to see a miracle? be the miracle - Bruce Almighty 'God'
Everybody Lies - Gregory House

My current Goth project Goth Affairs
A Blood Red Dynasty My first try in dynasty

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
« Reply #811 on: December 04, 2013, 06:02:40 PM »
RIP Marisela =[ The kids are super cute, and love the matching IFs.
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #812 on: December 06, 2013, 09:02:10 PM »

Ugh!!  The Marisela romance was so doomed.  Curse the poor fortune of star-crossed lovers!!
Oh, and nice update  ;=)  The kids are adorable.

Yeah, they really were. In fact, I almost ended one of their updates with a picture of the night sky and a bit about it just not being in their stars (when Marissa popped the wish to just be friends).

The kids are so cute! Nice update. Hopefully your fifth heir (I've read so many different dynasty stories I'm afraid I'll say the wrong name,) will be prepared soon. Good luck to all!
And to all a good night. I'm tired and it's late.

I lose track of names easily too. Sleep well!

If you only hear what I said, Marissa :( *audibly sigh*
So, glad to see another colour in this dynasty!

Marissa has a family to keep her company; she'll be alright. And me too!

So cute!  The kids are just adorable!  Poor Marissa.

They are just super cute. And with two of them, it's almost overwhelming.

Poor Marissa, doomed to only realize her love for Asa too late. They are sim soulmates!

Go Team Asa!

Jaden was so adorable with that shape of mouth; I just want to pinch his cheek if I could ::)

We have another color in dynasty, I’m happy for the new addition!
IS there any tragedy that involved Ice Cream? What happened to my favourite Gwenyth? Nooo…

I'm sad since there is no recurring hot smoking scene between you and Marisela and yet I found out you’re crying over her. See, Marissa? Regret always came later in your life. But, maybe in the end you'll end up together with her? Maybe... Rhoxi has plan for you, a bigger one! ;D

The only tragedy was dropping the ice cream. I was being over dramatic to be funny.
The ship that is Team Marisela has sailed, Eld! Let it go! But Marisela will get a good ending.

By mother do you mean DNA donater?

Yes, good point. Changed that for clarity.

RIP Marisela =[ The kids are super cute, and love the matching IFs.

Me too! The matching IFs inspired me to actually let them out and run around for once.

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #813 on: December 06, 2013, 09:02:41 PM »
Separate Interests

The whole family pitched in to help take care of the toddlers.

Training . . .

Cuddles . . .

It came to their attention that Weston had inherited the family witchitude.

All too soon, it was time for another round of birthdays.

First Jaden.

Then Nora.

And finally Weston.

Although Nora and Weston are the best of friends . . .

They also each have friends of their own . . .

And interests of their own.

Nora took up a hobby of baking.

While Weston pursued a love of horses. It's no use telling a child that "there's no room for a horse." The child will simply point out that if a fence or two is torn down and this or that moved around, there can be.

So Weston got his very own pony, Athena.

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
Re: Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty: 12/6/13
« Reply #814 on: December 06, 2013, 09:16:35 PM »
I'm excited to see how a riding supermax in Bridgeport will work out! (Probably fine, but it's weird thinking of horses in a city)

Anyways, Weston is a gorgeous child, and Nora isn't too bad herself. Judging by the grown-up picture of Laura, she'll be a stunner, but those cheekbones look a little weird on a kid. I might have picked Laura, but her cheekbones didn't help my decision. ;D
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #815 on: December 06, 2013, 09:34:08 PM »
I'm thinking that a secret clone of Shawna must be made and planted in some household in town so that Weston can make his own choice.  Yep.  I'm sticking by my vote.
Seriously, though, Nora's a little cutie pie and I think she and Weston will be ridiculously happy together when they grow up.  And if not, I hope we have DNA of Shawna around...and some birthday cakes...

Offline Sherry

• A stressful student mostly. A 0,01% nice
  • Immortal
« Reply #816 on: December 06, 2013, 10:11:13 PM »
I'm excited to see how a riding supermax in Bridgeport will work out! (Probably fine, but it's weird thinking of horses in a city)

Anyways, Weston is a gorgeous child, and Nora isn't too bad herself. Judging by the grown-up picture of Laura, she'll be a stunner, but those cheekbones look a little weird on a kid. I might have picked Laura, but her cheekbones didn't help my decision. ;D

Let's just be honest, okay? Those cheekbones and jaw look a lot weird on a child. It makes them look unnecessarily old too.
Go, Weston! Look for your own love. :)
You want to see a miracle? be the miracle - Bruce Almighty 'God'
Everybody Lies - Gregory House

My current Goth project Goth Affairs
A Blood Red Dynasty My first try in dynasty

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
  • Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
« Reply #817 on: December 07, 2013, 12:55:45 AM »
I always loved family moments when I see in someone story, the screenshots that you captured were so perfect to describe that. Happy birthday Jaden, Nora and Weston!  I love Nora’s hair!

Do you have any plan to make their IF become real? Or they will stay IF forever?
Good luck for Weston. His name really suits him to do riding related thing ^^
“Sometimes the little things in life mean the most.” ― Ellen Hopkins

My Stories:
1. The Demosthenes Immortal Dynasty: Kev's Corner #08 - Thankful (31/12/13)
2. The Goode-Rotter's Life Story: Case Eleven - Signs of Love (27/12/13)

Offline Rikki8528

• Occult
  • Sims 3 Fan
« Reply #818 on: December 07, 2013, 01:52:21 AM »
Is it just me, or is Weston a lot like Percival?

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
« Reply #819 on: December 07, 2013, 05:20:18 AM »
The kids are going to grow up to be very handsome, I can tell already! I live in the city so when there are horses, people flock to take pictures.
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Offline kaylas

• Amateur Food Blogger and Gamer Girl!
  • Townie
« Reply #820 on: December 07, 2013, 11:07:45 AM »
I adore Nora's hair! Where did you get it may I ask? A riding supermax eh? I don't really do the riding skill. I hope he'll be able to supermax it in time.  :D
Traits: Natural Cook, Animal Lover, Computer Whiz, Bookworm, Friendly, Ambitious (From University Degree: Science and Medicine)

Offline Hallucination

• Occult
  • Resident Legacy Addict
« Reply #821 on: December 07, 2013, 04:24:27 PM »

Let's hope Nora outgrows that expression...
I'm not pedantic! I just believe in precision of language.

Green Witch Legacy

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #822 on: December 07, 2013, 06:33:25 PM »
Awww, love Athena!

Offline Luna

• Silent Reader
  • Immortal
  • The time is always right to do what is right :)
« Reply #823 on: December 07, 2013, 07:27:56 PM »
I looking forward Weston adventure with his horse ♥
Just enjoy being yourself, you're unique, special and no one ever create story like you ♥ - Luna -

My story:
For The Children - Chapter 6: Adorable

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #824 on: December 10, 2013, 09:39:24 PM »

Yeah, too bad that didn't work out! Horses in the city could've been hilarious. I was worried about the cheekbones, too, although I think Nora is an adorable child.

I'm thinking that a secret clone of Shawna must be made and planted in some household in town so that Weston can make his own choice.  Yep.  I'm sticking by my vote.
Seriously, though, Nora's a little cutie pie and I think she and Weston will be ridiculously happy together when they grow up.  And if not, I hope we have DNA of Shawna around...and some birthday cakes...

Well, early birthday caking isn't allowed, but yes, I do have DNA of Shawna and all of the other potential donators (except Felicia, I didn't want to cure her of werewolfness if she wasn't chosen). Still, let's hope Joy doesn't outlive Nora's fertility. She'd have to live a really, really long time to do that.

Let's just be honest, okay? Those cheekbones and jaw look a lot weird on a child. It makes them look unnecessarily old too.
Go, Weston! Look for your own love. :)

Aw, I think I'm the only one who actually thinks Nora and her cheekbones are cute! I suppose it does make her look a little older, but I don't mind.

I always loved family moments when I see in someone story, the screenshots that you captured were so perfect to describe that. Happy birthday Jaden, Nora and Weston!  I love Nora’s hair!

Do you have any plan to make their IF become real? Or they will stay IF forever?
Good luck for Weston. His name really suits him to do riding related thing ^^

Thanks! I don't think I can make their IFs real, seeing as how the house is full, but their matching colors at least inspired me to let them out to run around and be part of the story for once. Weston really would have been a great name for a rider, which is why I chose it. Unfortunately, it turns out you can't supermax riding in Bridgeport because it can't spawn wild horses for one of the challenges. Ah well!

Is it just me, or is Weston a lot like Percival?

Weston and Joy are pretty much the exact same shade on the rainbow slider that Percival is. It's a good color! But let's hope Weston has better luck with the ladies than Percival!  ;)

The kids are going to grow up to be very handsome, I can tell already! I live in the city so when there are horses, people flock to take pictures.

I think they both turn out well, but go on and see for yourself!

I adore Nora's hair! Where did you get it may I ask? A riding supermax eh? I don't really do the riding skill. I hope he'll be able to supermax it in time.  :D

Nora's hair is from the Everyday Kid's Collection, which is also in a November compilation. I think it's still on sale right now, actually. So glad to finally have more cute stuff for my dynasty kids!

Let's hope Nora outgrows that expression...

Well, nobody looks their best when they're coughing smoke out of their lungs.  ;)

Awww, love Athena!

She's the first foal I've played with! It's a lot of fun.

I looking forward Weston adventure with his horse ♥

He won't be able to use riding as a supermax after all, but I'm sure he and Athena will manage to have some epic adventures anyway.

anything